The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-12-2019, 01:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all
Re: If I am invisible

Awesome story. Camping for more
Old 18-12-2019, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 18
MVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to behold

Episode 4

Ash woke up 10am the next day feeling fresh. He need to attend a meeting at a vendor's office at 11.30am. Ash convinced himself that he was still the good person he used to be. He decided to focus on work, and intended to work late and went straight home tonight. He was determined not to commit the same immoral actions for the 3rd consecutive night!

The day passed in a blink especially busy at work. The real challenge came after sky turned dark. It was 8pm and Ash went to nearby coffeeshop for dinner. He saw few pretty office ladies along the way, but he managed to keep himself calm and free of evil thoughts.

He returned to office at 9pm where office was empty and lights were already switched off. Ash felt a little tired and decided to grab his bag from his room and return home. He did not bothered to switch on the lights and went straight into his room.

Suddenly he seem to hear voices...could it be thieves or ghosts? He turned into invisible mode and investigated. He followed the voices and it came from the meeting room. He quietly peeped inside and saw his IT manager Tom bonking the accounting manager Joy!

Tom: So hot here, why you suggest to have sex in office tonight? We can go to our usual hotel etc

Joy: I told my hubby that I do OT and he will fetch me at 10pm at office lobby. It will be too rush to go hotel then come back. Anyway here is free...

Ash was surprised that Tom and Joy had such special relationship. Joy was a 40 years old MILF and maintained her figure pretty well despite having 2 kids. Tom was a 35 years old guy who was just married last year.

Ash watch their sex intercourse action for another 45 mins until they were done and left the office. Ash was pretty impressed of Joy's body and his dick was hardened when he was watching the live show.

Ash went toilet to wash his face to calm down before leaving office. He heard a similar voice...it was Joy who returned to the office again...she was alone...she left her house keys pouch at her desk and came back to retrieve it. Her phone rang and her husband said his car broke down and was unable to fetch her home. She said she would take grab home herself.

Ash accidentally tripped while walking out of the toilet and kicked one rubbish bin towards Joy's desk. Joy was freaked out and screamed "Ghost...." then fainted on the carpet.

Ash quickly rushed over to check if Joy was ok. She seem to be ok without any physical injury. Ash noticed Joy's shirt was not buttoned properly after the sex session with Tom. Ash decided to help her button properly otherwise she will hard to explain to her hubby when she reach home later.

Ash will need to unbutton her shirt first in order to help her...Her C cup boobs were exposed now...Ash was curious if her boobs were firm or saggy so he removed her bra too...

Next he couldn't resisted himself anymore and started to caress her boobs.. they were surprisingly firm and natural....her nipples looked tasty too...Ash naturally followed up with sucking and licking her boobs and her body...

Ash removed her skirt and panties...Tom wore condom during the sex intercourse so Ash was willingly to taste Joy's pussy without the likelihood of tasting Tom's sperms...Ash tasted her pussy but it was not pleasant at all as it got a funny pungent smell.... Ash decided to fuck Joy while she was unconscious....The feeling of fucking a unconscious joy was boring as there was no corresponding body reaction....Ash decided to pump hard and finally cum on her face...the whole session only last less than 15 mins...

Ash wiped off his sperm from her face and helped joy to wear back her clothings. Next Ash gave her a tight slap on her face and she started to wake up...

Joy: What happened? Got ghost...Or I scare myself...I better leave office now...Oh my pussy suddenly feel sore now...just now still feel ok after fucking with Tom...strange...

Joy left the office without knowing she was fuck by her boss Ash. Ash also left the office and return home. He tried his best to control himself tonight but still abused his special power...it was the 3rd consecutive bonking nights!

Was Ash at fault tonight? Will you do the same if you are in the same scenario?

Stay tune...
Old 18-12-2019, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
testeresult deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share bro, support!!
Old 19-12-2019, 05:18 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

like this story very much... it's very nice... share more soon please ts...
Old 19-12-2019, 06:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 15
Vanyuri deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVanyuri deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nice plot of story! Good job! Keep it up!
Old 19-12-2019, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, please share more updates ts.
Old 19-12-2019, 09:30 AM
Samster

MVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to behold

Episode 5

Ash decided to take a day off from work to refresh his mind and had a good thought on how he intended to live his life with his new found invisible power. He had struggled between what was right or wrong ever since he got his special power.

He drove to Sentosa and started the day with breakfast at Kitchen Table Restaurant in W Hotel. It was not crowded and Ash had plenty of quiet personal time to think of his life direction. He took a slow walk to the siloso beach and enjoyed the sea breeze. He took took out his wireless headset and randomly played music.

"It's my life
It's now or never
I ain't gonna live forever
I just want to live while I'm alive
(It's my life)
My heart is like an open highway
Like Frankie said
I did it my way
I just want to live while I'm alive
It's my life"

The song lyrics gave the perfect answers on what Ash was struggled for a while. He found his new direction in life. He just want to be happy so he decided he would not controlled himself anymore. He want to be unsung hero for the society and at the same time he want to fulfill all his lusts using his power.

Not all heroes are the mainstream righteous characters like Superman or Captain America. There are also unique ones like Deadpool or Batman. Ash inspired to be the most lecherous hero! This will be his new direction in life! He felt all the stress were gone, and it was the first time in weeks that he smiled naturally and happily from his heart.

He turned invisible mode and walked around siloso beach to admire pretty bikini babes from close range.

He felt so happy because this was his true inner self and he no need to control himself anymore. He even followed few Korean bikini babes into the toilet..he enjoyed watching them bathe, pee and also sniffed their dirty clothes and bikini...

He walked back to W Hotel and freely explored the guest rooms. He would sneak inside the rooms when the doors were opened etc. Most hotel guests were resting, sleeping, watch TV or preparing to go out etc. There are few rooms where couples had morning bonking sessions too.

He decided to explore the most expensive suite rooms. He was lucky as one door opened and a tall American guy came out. He told his wife or girlfriend that he going office for meeting and will meet her later in late noon.

Ash quickly sneaked inside the room before that guy closed the door. It was a huge room with fantastic seaview. Ash explored the bathroom and saw a very beautiful blonde hair lady bathing. She looked in her 20s and her boobs were C or D cup...Seem like she was some high class supermodel where ordinary folks would never got chance to bonk...

Ash always carried the packet of pills that he secretly took from Leo in case he need to use it. It seem this was the rare opportunity in millions years to make good use of it...

He poured a glass of water and dropped one pill inside. He placed the glass of the water on the table and put a piece of paper beside it. He scribbled on the paper "Hot weather, drink lots of water ".

He sat on the sofa and hope his target would fall into his trap. Ash searched her belongings as she bathed for quite long...he found her passport....Helen..25 years old.

Finally Helen came out of the bathroom and just wrapped her sexy body with towel. She walked past the table and missed the glass of water...She sat on the sofa and looked at her iPhone. Ash sat beside her at the sofa and patiently waited for his plan to succeed.

Eventually Helen saw the glass and the piece of paper. She finished the whole glass of water thinking it was a lovely gesture from her boyfriend..

She proceeded to the wardrobe to choose her clothings for the day...soon the impact of the pill started...Helen started to feel dizzy and a little high...She dropped her towel and was touching her naked body with her hands...Next she lay on the bed and fingered her pussy...

Ash turned on the "do not disturb" button at the door to ensure room services would not disrupted his pleasure. Helen's face was rosy and she hardly opened her eyes...she was still masterbating herself...

Ash striped naked and went over to hug Helen...Helen felt comfortable as she thought she was having wet dreams. Ash kissed Helen and there was no resistance.. soon they were frenching passionately...Ash licked her ears, neck and arm pit...Helen seem very enjoyable...Next Ash squeezed her tits and sucked her nipples.. they were huge and soft.. probably the best pair of boobs he even tasted...he slowly sucked for 10 mins...

Ash placed his erected dick inside Helen's mouth. She wasted no time to taste Asian's dick...probably shorter than her american boyfriend...it was Ash's time being suck by American lady so he took his time to enjoy the BBBJ for another 10 mins...

It was time to taste american abalone! Her pussy was clean shaved and smell very nice as she just finished her bath not too long ago. Helen expanded her legs wide in yoga pose and Ash helped himself to lick her wet pussy...she dripped more juices as Ash licked faster..juices tasted nice and Ash drank them down his throat...

Next Ash was happily fucking Helen in doggy style..

Helen: Ohh yes...ohh yes...oh

Moaning from American girl sound refreshing after bonking Asian girls all the time. Next Helen rode in cowgirl style...Ash was also busy squeezing her bouncing big melons...

Helen was tired and Ash continued to fuck her in missionary style...her pussy was extremely wet and Ash got the urge to fire...he quickly pulled out and cum on her face...Helen was just laying there sleeping...

Ash decided to lay beside Helen to nap a bit...he got a power nap for 30 mins...he woke up and realized he haven't wiped off his sperm on Helen's face...It was so satisfied to see Helen's beautiful face covered with his sperms...suddenly his dick erected again...he inserted his dick in her pussy again...pussy was still wet but Helen was sleeping now...

Ash continued to fuck the sleeping beauty for further 10 mins in missionary style before he decided to call it a day. He cum on her face again...it was a good facial day for Helen..

Ash dressed up and used tissue paper to wipe Helen's face. He tucked Helen under the blanket to sleep. He gave Helen a final kiss on her forehead before he left her room.

Ash walked to his car, turned visible and drove out of Sentosa. He decided to participate social work activities at elderly home in the late afternoon since he was free that day.

It was one of his happiest days in recent months. He glad that he found his new direction in life and he had a good sleep that night.

Stay tune...
Old 19-12-2019, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 5
Sharknado deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySharknado deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Very nice story telling TS.
Old 19-12-2019, 12:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
skyleg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for an excellent story TS, please continue soon...
Old 20-12-2019, 05:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

this is a really nice story, thanks for sharing.
Old 20-12-2019, 09:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
frounder deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story, love to read more
Old 20-12-2019, 02:26 PM
Samster

Episode 6

It was a bright Saturday morning, Ash woke up very fresh and felt energetic. He enjoyed his bonk session with American tourist Helen at W Hotel yesterday. He got the whole day to plan his bonk itinerary for today.

His plans were perfectly executed so far without suspicions, and he was thinking hard on how to better prepare for future bonkings. He checked his inventory list...9 precious pills remaining...he prepared few condoms...wet tissues etc..

He spent the whole morning to plan his items to put inside his battle bag which he intended to carry all the time.

Battle bag:
(1) Horny pills X 9
(2) A small box of condoms
(3) Wet tissues and normal tissues paper
(4) A pair of hand gloves
(5) Chloroform and cloth (used to knock off people as per movie...Not sure if it will work in real life...)
(6) Eye mask for blind fold

Ash went lunch at nearby shopping mall. Practically Ash could bonk any girl that he saw...He just walked around the shopping mall to kill time. He turned invisible and went inside female toilets and departmental stores fitting rooms to watch ladies for quick thrills. He leisurely walked around the shopping mall in invisible mode to look for pretty woman.

Ash saw three familiar ladies...they were his secondary school class mates...and one of them was his ex-crush Ivy! Ash was shy back then and didn't mingled much with them although he secretly admired Ivy. The ladies finished lunch and bid goodbye to each other. Sweet memories from his secondary school days was replayed in his mind once again.

Ash found his program today...to follow Ivy! She went to the toilet and Ash followed closely...Toilet was half empty and Ivy went inside one cubicle to pee. Ash was at the cubicle beside and he stepped on his toilet bowl to peep Ivy from top view... The feeling was unexplainable shiok to peep at his ex-crush...he felt his blood boiled up his head...Ash got a good top view of Ivy's cleverage and her slight bushy pussy...her urine sound was music for his ears...

Ash followed Ivy to the supermarket for grocery and went her house. He explored her living room. He was disappointed to find her wedding photos. He was jealous that her hubby looked ugly whereas Ivy was so sweet.

Suddenly the door opened and her hubby Eric returned home. Ivy went over to hug her hubby and want to bathe together. Ash could only envy Eric for finding such a lovely wife...The couple went inside the master bathroom to bathe together...Ash could only sniffed Ivy's dirty clothings outside alone...Ash was waiting for the opportunity to strike...it must be a perfect plan where both of them will not be suspicious after the deed...

Soon they finished bathing and they rested on the bed.

Ivy: We are going to my parent's place for dinner tonight. We had few hours to rest...shall we have sex? Today is my safe period...no need to use condom..

Eric: Yes I will pump my armies into your sexy body..hehe

Soon they started their foreplay...Ash was still waiting for the right opportunity to strike...Next Eric began to fuck Ivy in doggy style...Ash couldn't wait anymore...he poured some chloroform on the cloth and covered Eric's noses...It was Ash's first time using this method which he learned from movie. However he didn't used much force on Eric...

Eric only felt a pungent chloroform smell in his nose and didn't felt anyone attacked him...

Eric: Baby...wait a minute...my nose suddenly feel very bad....I need to run to the toilet...

Ash followed Eric into the bathroom and saw Eric felt dizzy and nausea...Ash used much force to cover Eric's nose again..he successfully knock out Eric this time!

Ash took out his eye mask and blindfolded Ivy...

Ivy: Hubby...didn't know you got this surprise for me...blindfold sex was fun...I like it Hehe

Ash french kissed Ivy passionately as he always dreamed...and kissed her all over her face...he sucked her cute small B cup boobs hungrily...then Ash licked her pussy and Ivy was super high...

Ivy: Aghhhh...Hubby I like your passionate foreplay today...you learned from Japanese AV is it? Aghhh...

Ash didn't responded and quickly stuffed his erected dick into her mouth to prevent her from talking further...Ash was surprised Ivy actually knew how to give good BBBJ....Ash was even more jealous of Eric now...

Ash want to fuck Ivy hard now...He banged Ivy in doggy style...Ivy begged him to fuck more gently...Ash ignored her beggings and bang even harder...

Ivy's body went soft after the hard banging...and Ash changed position to bang her in missionary style...

Ivy: Hubby...you are so man today...You completely dominated me today....Arghh Arghh

Ash lay his body on top of Ivy to French kiss her while banging her in missionary style...Ivy's pussy was super wet now...Ash was reaching his climax...

Ivy: Arghh I cannot take it anymore...I'm cumming again...3rd time already...aghhh...I love you...

Ash finally exploded his armies inside Ivy's wet pussy...It was the first time Ash left any potential evidence for his crime...

He used the chloroform cloth and covered Ivy's nose. Ivy fainted shortly...Ash pulled out his dick from her pussy and almost teared..

Ash: Ivy I love you too...I really love you...but no fate...

Ash wore back his clothings and carried Eric back to the bed and lay on top of Ivy...Ash hoped both of them will not remembered the details when they woke up...

Ash waited few hours for them to wake up...Eric was woke up by the ringing from his mobile..He felt dizzy and woke Ivy up...

Eric: 7pm now...we are late for dinner at your parent's house...we slept so long...Did you smell anything funny...like those new furniture smell etc

Ivy: Wah...we slept so long after sex..faster go wash up and rush to my parent's place now...later come home then check what's the funny smell...quick move now!

It was a perfect executed plan by Ash again where there was no suspicion. Ash left their house and his mind was still thinking of Ivy. He regretted for not attempted to chase Ivy last time....but he certainly did not regret deposited his armies inside Ivy today...at least he owned her for that short moments and he also planted his sperms inside her...

Stay tune..
Old 20-12-2019, 03:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 5
horizonferry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Invincible story! Thanks for sharing and pls continue.
Old 20-12-2019, 03:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 5
saqq deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Love this story. Please continue to share more.
Old 20-12-2019, 08:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
SalahNo11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story TS, looking forward to more updates
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1