The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-06-2020, 06:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Slutty wife

this is a nice story, hope for more updates soon.
Old 12-06-2020, 07:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 706 / Power: 14
stoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to behold

I'm late to this story but so far it has been amazing!
Just the right amount of explanation and dialogue that it isn't just bang bang bang.
Old 12-06-2020, 07:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2695 / Power: 20
water_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussluver View Post
That's all for the day...... will continue to update tomorrow.....
Thank you very much for the constant updating bro pussluver..
Old 12-06-2020, 08:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

please share more ts, this story is nice.
Old 12-06-2020, 10:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3012 / Power: 15
pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute

Tuesday (9 Oct)

I woke up first. When Trish woke up, she had a headache from her hangover.

Fortunately she was better after drinking some water but then she brought up the incident at the pub again.

I quickly told her the whole story but she was not amused and refused to speak to me after that.

After we packed, we headed down to the lobby.

Initially, I was feeling a little awkward to see Steph but she did not behave differently towards me. It was as if nothing had happened between us last night and I started to feel at ease with her again.

We made our way to the airport and even after we landed in Ko Samui, Trish was still not appeased. She was excited about the island but she only spoke to Steph and Keith and omitted me from all her conversations.

It was a short drive to our resort and we were checked into one of the 5 stars hotel at the end of one of the many stretch of beaches there.

The resort was made up of many tiny villas that were seated on the hillside overlooking the sea. Each villa was built on stilts but had only 1 floor. There was a private infinity pool in the villas but a main pool laid in the bottom of the hills. Just a stone throw away from the main pool was the private beach.

I was surprised as it was only 8am and Keith could check us in. On top of that, there was a villa per couple. However, he did not managed to get us next to each other but theirs was just 2 villas higher up the hill. We agreed to meet straight at the main pool after we had changed.

After we checked into our room, Trish was still silent towards me. When she walked out to the balcony, I spoke to her.

Me: Dear, can you forgive me?

She replied coldly.

Trish: I still cannot believe that you let her touch your cock. I thought that was only reserved for me.....

I almost wanted to remind her that the guy had licked her breasts but I held back.

Me: I'm sorry......

She did not reply and turned away from me before storming out of the room.

After I changed into my swim shorts and headed down to the pool to look for her.

Keith was already in the pool but Steph and Trish were nowhere to be seen.

Me: Where are the girls?

Keith: they said they wanted to buy something..... so it's just you and me for the moment.....

Me: ok....so have you been here before? It's beautiful....

Keith: yup.... many times in fact...... but not this resort.... too expensive for me..... haha.....

Me: expensive? so why did you book this place then?

Keith: Actually, the friend also paid for my trip.... it's some sort of a treat from him.... haha.... he is super rich and does that often.... so don't worry about it.....

With that, he started swimming around lazily while I parked myself at one corner and keeping a lookout for the girls.

After about 45mins, I saw the girls coming down from the path that was leading to our villas. There were nothing in their hands to indicate that they went shopping earlier. However, they must had changed in the rooms as they were wearing their bikinis.

Once they reached the pool, Trish ignored me and started swimming on her own towards the other side of it. Steph dropped herself into the pool beside.

I knew she wanted to talk to me and I thought it was about last night.

Steph: She is still very angry with you......

Me: errm..... I know.....What should I do?

She looked at me thoughtfully.

Steph: Listen carefully..... Don't speak to her unless she ask you a question and never bring up about the incident .... Just follow her quietly around.

Me: but...... she won't forgive me this way..... I know her. She's too stubborn.....

Steph: I already have a plan.......... just follow what I just told you..... When she's ready, she will speak to you again......

With that, she left the pool. Keith followed her.

After a while, Trish stopped swimming and looked around as she searched for Steph. She waddled over to my end of the pool.

Trish: Where are they?

Me: I don't know where they went.......

She started to towel herself.

Trish: what time is it?

Me: It's 30 mins to 10.

Without speaking, she got up and headed for the villa. I followed quietly behind.

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.
Old 12-06-2020, 11:00 AM
Samster

pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute

Back at the villa, she went into bathe and exited with just a towel wrapped around her body. I went in to bathe.

When I came out, she was still in her towel but was standing at the door and speaking to someone. She nodded her head and stepped aside and allowed an elderly guy, who looked like he was in his mid 60s, to walk in.

He was local but did not look like a staff from the resort. He was carrying a sling bag and had a sort of rolled up mat behind his back.

Steph wanted me to stick to her plan and had reminded me to not to speak unless Trish asked me a question. Although I was curious, I remained silent and he nodded slightly and smiled politely as he walked passed.

She did not even looked at me when she came back into the bedroom.

Trish: here?

She pointed to the floor at the foot of the bed. He shook his hand and pointed to the balcony while speaking something in Thai.

He went out and laid the mat on the floor and proceeded to take some bottles of massage oil out from his bag. Then came back to the room to collect a pillow and placed it on the mat.

Looking at the items and setup, I realized that he was a masseur.

He squatted down and patted on the mat before gesturing to her to go over.

Although our Villa was a private one and there was no other villas beside us but some of those seated higher up in the hill side had a good view of our balcony.

Once again, he said something in Thai and gestured to the mat. Apparently he was unable to communicate in English.

She looked apprehensive and held onto the top of her towel tightly while looking around at the surroundings. He shrugged his shoulders and sat there quietly, waiting for her and wondering if she wanted to proceed.

Finally she decided and laid down face down on the mat with the towel still wrapped around her.

He took out a ceramic container and pushed some dry herbs into it before lighting them. A small column of smoke started to rise from the container and I could smell some of the musky earthy scent coming from it.

He waited for a moment before he unwrapped the towel from her body and used it to cover her bottom. As he started to massage her back, he adjusted the smoky container nearer towards her face.

Since she was having a massage, I made myself comfortable on the sofa and went through the tourist pamphlets to see if there were any interesting activities to do on the island.

After he had finished with her back and legs, he held the towel up to block his view as he asked her to turn over. Dreamily, she did as she was told and he replaced the towel on the front of her body.

He positioned himself behind the pillow as he started to massage her head. She closed her eyes and before long, her breathing slowed and she seemed to be completely in a relaxed state.

He moved over to sit beside her and started to slowly fold the towel downwards from her upper body. Her breasts were being gradually exposed.

Normally, I would have stopped him but somehow, I was in a totally weird relaxed state and an euphoric feeling was starting to mount in me. Perhaps it was due to the serene surroundings or perhaps it was the musky scent, I did not know.

He did not stop until she was laying there completely naked before turning around to kill the smothering fire in the container.

Next, he dripped some oils onto her breasts and a slight shiver ran through her body. He placed his hands on the outside of her breasts and started massaging them in circular motion, moving inwards slowly. Once he was fully cupping her breasts, he began to tease her nipples and they turned hard almost instantly.

Trish: umm.....

She let out a tiny sound and he took it as an approval to squeeze her tits.

My mind remained in a nebulous state and at that point in time, it seemed like that was nothing wrong with what he was doing. All I knew was that I already had a massive erection in my berms.

He slid his hand across her stomach and onto her pubic area. Even without his prompting, she automatically spread her legs for him. Instead of touching her, he took the bottle of oil and dripped a few drops directly onto her snatch.

When it came into contact with her skin, another more prominent shiver ran through her body.

Trish: errn.....

The oil slowly trickled down and once it got mixed with her juices, it formed a milky river that continued to flow towards her anus.

Without any expressions, he placed 2 fingers onto her pussy. She did not showed any rejection and her eyes remained closed even when he started moved his fingers in small circles around her clit.

Trish: errn...... errrnnnn........

He did not stick his fingers into her and instead gestured to me while indicating that he wanted me to remove my berms.

I went over and positioned myself between her legs. Without needing any further instruction, I inserted into her.

Trish: errnNNN......

Initially, she was shocked by the penetration and immediately tried to clamp her legs shut but once she realized that it was me, she relaxed.

His job was completed and started to pack his stuffs into his backpack. Once done, he nodded at me quietly before heading out of the villa.

As I continued to fuck her, she reached out and hugged me tightly while moaning loudly without caring if anyone would hear her.

Trish: errrnnn.....errrnnnn......

I continued to thrust hard into her. The erotic massage had already stimulated our minds and within a short time, she started to have her orgasm. At the same time, I had also reached my limit.

Fortunately, I managed to pull out in time but I ejaculated so hard that some of my semen landed on her face and left a trail of white droplets all across her breasts and tummy.

Completely exhausted and fully pleasured, she just closed her eyes and laid there. She did not even bother to wipe my sperms off her face.

Just then, I heard the bell rang.

By now, my mind was mostly cleared of its fuzziness.

Thinking that it could be a resort staff who had came to request us to lower our volume, I wore my berms and left her there on the balcony as I went to the door.

When I opened the door, Steph and Keith were standing outside. Even before I had a chance to even speak, Steph stepped past me and walked straight in.

Me: Steph..... wait!

She ignored me and headed into my bedroom. I went after her.

By the time I reached her, she was already standing by the balcony and looking at Trish. I had forgotten about Keith until he stood beside me.

Trish had managed to sit up on the mat but did not attempt to cover herself up. Her eyes remained cloudy and unfocused.

Steph: Well, I guessed my plan worked...... hehe...

Immediately, I knew what had happened.

Me: You should have told me about it.....

Steph: If I did, then would you still have allowed it to happen? Anyway, she also didn't know anything about the plan. I just told her that I had got her a normal masseur to help her to de-stress..... but most importantly, she allowed you to fuck her, right? so I can safely tell you that I had just solved your problem.....

She smiled smugly and there was nothing for me to say.

Keith: Good job baby.....

He spoke and unwittingly reminded Steph of his presence.

Steph: TSK! Go out!.....

She immediately pushed him out of the balcony.

Steph: Shawn, bring her to wash up now...... we'll wait for you in the living room....... make it fast, it's lunch time and I am hungry.....

By the time I got Trish to the shower, she had regained her consciousness a little and was able to bathe on her own. I left her and went outside.

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.
Old 12-06-2020, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
GanCheeHong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for sharing a steamy story.
Old 12-06-2020, 06:28 PM
Samster

The couple were sitting in the living room but I wanted some time to think and went out of the villa. I sat on the steps and started to ponder over what had happened.

The door behind me opened and Steph came down the steps.

Me: you already knew the masseur for a long time, right?

I just wanted to confirm it since Keith had told me that they had traveled to the island a few times previously.

Steph: yes.... but it was to help to get you 2 back together. I had a discussion with her in the room last night and I know that she will not be so easily pacified. I had known her since she shifted in. Trish is a very nice and innocent girl but she can be very stubborn.

She patted my shoulder in a sisterly manner.

Steph: I know that relationship stuffs are very touchy and outsiders should not interfere. However, when she had told me about the history between the both of you, I think that you are a good guy. So, I decided to help you guys out.

Me: So does Keith knows about what happened between us?

Steph: of course not! He only knows about today's plan.....

I asked her sourly.

Me: So what happened between us last night was also a set up?

Steph: well, I took the initiative about last night only because of what I had planned for today..... I know that guys will not be happy if you see your girl being touched by another man...... So I had to settle you first..... after what happened last night, you have the longer end of the stick and you will not be complaining after the massage......

She grinned at me.

Me: How did you know when the masseur will stop? And how did you made her agree to it?

Steph: I employed his services twice before. He gives a good massage and each time he never go any further..... so I trusted him and explained to him what I wanted him to do....... She agreed because she thought it was just a normal massage except that she was to do it nude. She was fine with it as she thought of it as an opportunity to make you jealous and angry....

I rolled my eyes.

Me: Why did I feel fuzzy just now? What is in the container?

Steph: what do you mean?

I explained to her and she shrugged her shoulders.

Steph: I don't know. I just told him that Trish might feel nervous since it was her first time. He never used it on me though.....

Me: anyway, it doesn't make sense to put your body on the line for Trish....

Steph: Well.... She loved you alot and I know that you loved her too. Moreover, I treated her like a younger sister.... and I want the both of you to be together.... you guys are so inexperience when it comes to a relationship...... simple as that......

Me: but there could be better ways compared to offering yourself to me, isn't it?

She did not answer my question and glazed out at the scenery.

Me: do you always do this?

She stared at me and looked like she was about to slap me but she caught herself.

Steph: I don't! I am not a loose woman and I do not have sex with anyone!..... but I will, only if there is an essential need to get something done when there are no other alternatives..... You will understand about this one day...... anyway, I love Keith dearly..... and I did it to help you guys get back together.....

She poked my head softly. Her angry disappeared almost as soon as it appeared.

Steph: please get that into your head and stop thinking about what happened last night.....

Me: I don't think I can stop thinking about it.....

Steph: TSK! You are as stubborn as her.....

She got up and went back into the villa. I followed her as Trish should be ready soon.

Trish was still not ready as the door to the bedroom was still closed. I was about to sit when it opened slightly and only her face appeared. The rest of her body remained hidden behind the door.

Trish: Steph.... can you come in for a moment?

Steph got up and went in but they left the door ajar.

I was expecting Trish to complain to Steph that the masseur had molested her. However, she could have stopped him at any time but allowed him to continue touching her. So on second thoughts, I knew she would never bring this up to Steph and returned my attention to their conversation again.

Steph: what's up? ready to go?

Trish: sssshhhh...

The TV was not switched on and there was dead silent in the living room. Even though they were whispering but whatever they said could be clearly heard by Keith and myself.

Steph: what is it?

Trish: I can't wear this..... see? I already told you that these would be obscence before I bought it this morning but you still insisted me to get it.....

Steph: I don't see anything wrong with it.....

Trish: See, it doesn't cover my breasts fully and here.....and this it's worse than a G-string! ....

Steph: hehe..... no lah. It covers almost everything....

Trish: no way I am wearing this out.........

Steph: I thought you said that he gets aroused when you show off your body?

Keith looked at me in surprised and I shrugged my shoulders. I did not know where they got this information from.

Trish: I didn't say that!

Steph: You did! Remember that day when Boey saw your tits through the flimsy T-shirt? You told me you saw him having an erection....

I remembered that incident and felt like digging a hole now to bury my head in it.

Trish: Yes but I also can't confirm if it was because of Boey or because himself was looking at me......

Steph: Earlier when we went out, you saw how some of those girls were dressed.... I'm sure you don't want him to look at them....

Trish: Of course not.....

Steph: then make him look at you lo......

Trish: but then other guys will look also and I don't feel comfortable.....

Steph: well, just ignore them. You are dressing this for him right?..... anyway, if the guys stare, it may just aroused your guy further, won't it?

Trish: I don't know.....

Steph: Anyway, I'm sure you won't be wearing this back home. So since you had already bought it, don't let it go to waste and just wear it.... You look very sexy to me....

Trish: There are cameras around and people could just post it on social media.....

Steph: well, it's up to you then..... Your call......

Trish: Hais....I am going to feel like a slut....

Old 12-06-2020, 06:29 PM
Samster

The door opened and Steph came out first. Trish followed behind sheepishly. When I saw how she was dressed, I understood what her concerns were about.

She was wearing a white bikini top. The 2 tiny pieces of triangular cloth were not padded and it barely covered her aerolas. Her nipples were pushing against the fabric and their shapes could be clearly seen. The remaining 85% of her breasts were in the open and without any support, they jiggled and bounced vividly in respond to any movements she made.

The only cover around her breasts was her long hair which she had allowed them to come over both sides of her shoulders.

On her bottom, she wore a pair of tiny denim shorts that was short and tight. The center strip between her legs was an extremely small piece of material and it was pushed right into her crack on the front, forming a visible camel toe. From behind, it barely covered half of her butt.

A small haversack completed her dressing. She looked very sexy but was showing too much of her skin.

Keith took a glance and quickly turned away as Steph was watching him like a hawk. I wanted to make a comment but based on their earlier conversation, she knew how she was dressed.

Steph: Let's go.....

Keith and Steph went out first. I waited for Trish and held her hand as we headed out.

She was looking intensely into my face.

Me: yes?

Trish: Are you angry with what happened earlier?

Me: no..... I am not.....

Trish: ok.... good.... now we are even..... hehe.....

She giggled and hugged my arm.

Happy that we had settled our differences, she started to walk with a bounce and caused her breasts to jiggle wildly. A shoulder strap dropped down the side of her arm and a nipple slipped out of its hiding place. She quickly adjusted it back while looking around, hoping that nobody had seen it.

Trish: shit..... I think I am too under dressed. I am going back and change?

She looked worried and turned back towards the direction of our villa. I held her hand.

Me: Don't worry about it.... we are all hungry and I think we should get something to eat first....

Trish: but you saw what happened right?

Me: yes.... it's fine.... just don't think about it......

She looked unsure and I kissed her on the lips.

Trish: ok..... then..... you say one...... you better don't get angry if it comes out again.....

Me: I won't.....

Trish: ok....I won't think too much then and can enjoy the beach.....

We got into the shuttle and alighted at the restaurant. Even though it was rather crowded but no one gave her a second look and she felt comfortable enough.

We took our seat as I sat next to Trish and in front of me was Keith. The waiter bought the menu and we started to select our food.

With the way she was dressed, I had an erection ever since she came out of the room and I yearned to touch her. Under the table, I placed my hands on her lap and started to gently stroke her thigh so that my movements were not obvious to Steph and Keith, who were sitting in front of us.

Slowly I edged my fingers towards the middle of her shorts and was surprised when she did not clamp her thighs shut. Instead, she moved her legs a little wider to allow me access. Her shorts were tight but it was so short and tiny that I was able to easily move aside the center piece.

I was expecting to come into contact with her bikini but was surprised that it was just a tiny string that was sitting between her folds. Surprised that it was such a flimsy piece, I looked at her but she continued to look at the menu nonchalantly.

A little annoyed that she had no reactions, I found her clit and started to rub it gently.

Trish: ern....ccoughhhh.....cccougghhhh

A very tiny moan escaped her but she quickly masked it with a cough. Steph missed her moan and looked at her with concerned instead.

Steph: Are you ok?

Keith: I think she is cold....

He pointed at her bikini top and all of us turned to look. Her nipples had turned hard from my teasing and they stuck out prominently on the white fabric.

Steph elbowed him.

Steph: Stop staring. You are making her embarrassed......

Keith: what's the big deal.... she walked around braless when we played mahjong anyway......

Trish turned red from the embarrassment that Keith had noticed that she had gone without bra during the mahjong game.

Steph: yes but you never looked at her.....

Keith: hmm....it's true that I never look....

Steph: then why are you looking now? Or your taste have changed since what you told me about Gem?

We had no idea who Gem was.

Keith: aiya, what's the big deal? I already saw her naked earlier....

Steph rolled her eyes and was about to say something before Trish replied.

Trish: ok... guys.... stop arguing already..... you said we are here for a holiday right?

Keith smiled smugly at his wife and she turned away from him, apparently not happy with him.

The waiter came back with our meals and I quickly retracted my hand. He did not hang around and left soon but I did not return to touch her as we finished with our lunch.

Steph had stopped talking to Keith as it was her turn to be angry with him. Once we were out of the restaurant, she said she wanted to head back to the resort and Keith just tagged along quietly.

Old 12-06-2020, 06:40 PM
Samster

casual updates for this evening. more coming tonight.

Have a good Friday evening.

Old 12-06-2020, 10:08 PM
Samster

After they left, Trish asked me what I wanted to do.

I remembered the day tours from one of the pamphlets that I read earlier and pointed to a shop that was in front of us.

Me: let's see what they have.....

Trish: sure.....

The operator was on the phone when we entered the shop. After speaking to her, she told us that full day tours were unavailable as they commenced around sunrise. When we told her our time constraints, she recommended us a half-day trip to one of the nearer island. Even though it was half the price of a day tour package and did not include lunch but once she showed us the pictures, we made our decision immediately.

After I made payment, she made a copy our passport and another staff brought us to the beach. There were only the 2 of us and shortly, a long tail boat arrived on the beach in front of us. A local man jumped down from the boat and pushed its bow onto the beach before walking over to the 2 of us.

Judging from his weather beaten face, I estimated that he was between 45 to 50 years old. He was all smiles and introduced himself.

Lak: Hi... my name Lak..... I am your boatman for this afternoon..... Your name?

We introduced ourselves and followed him to the boat.

The length boat was about 5m but it was thin, probably 2m in width and its shaped was more like a sampan. There were 2 rows of front facing seats but he patted on the 2 perpendicular seats that was on either side of him.

Lak: No sit in front....sit here..... half day only.....we go fast......

I understood what he meant.

Once we had worn our life jackets and with each of us sitting on either side of him, we departed towards the island. The OBM hummed at a low note since we were still within the vicinity of beach.

Lak: 1 hour boat to go there...... Where you come from?

Me: We are from Singapore.

Lak: I take many many Singapore people....... you 2 are first one today........ How old you?

He looked at me and I told him my age.

Lak: and you?

Trish: I am 23.....

Lak: ah.... my daughter should be same you now..... she no longer stay with me..... with me wife.....

Trish: where is your wife?

Lak: She long time, 15 years, married another man.....

Trish: oh.... sorry..... So are you married now?

He laughed bitterly.

Lak: haha... me old........ no woman wants........ ok.... now we go fast..... hold tight.....

The motor started to hum loudly as he sped up. Fortunately, the sea was calm and not choppy and the boat picked up speed as we traveled Southwards.

About 45mins later, a small island, came into view. It was full of lush of greenery and had a beautiful secluded beach.

Lak slowed the boat down and pilot towards it.

There was no pier and he beached the bow of the boat directly onto the sand.

Lak: here.... island....half-day tour......

We jumped off the boat and stepped into the water.

Lak: You have water?

I shook my head and he passed me 6 cans of beers.

Lak: sorry.... no water.... only thai beer......

He looked like he was about to leave and I was surprised.

Me: where are you going?

Lak: me go island another side. Got town..... me go refill boat gas first.... I come 2 hours ok?

Me: ok.....

He pushed the boat off the sand and I watched him sped his boat away towards another part of the island.

I took out my phone and was not surprised that there was no signal while she opened her hands and did a 360 degree turn happily while standing on the beach.

Trish: wow! It's like stranded on a deserted island......

We started to walk around and removed our life-jacket.

When we were speeding here in the boat, the spray from the waves had wetted her bikini. It was now almost transparent and I could clearly see her nipples from beneath the fabric.

Trish: Can I have a beer? I'm thirsty.....

Me: I thought you don't drink beers?....

Trish: I don't but there's no one and only us here..... I guess I am fine with 1 or 2 cans...... can you pass me one?

I was puzzled by her comments but still handed it to her.

While she was drinking, I surveyed the surroundings. The entire length of the beach was deserted. Thick bushes lined up behind it and the forest seemed impenetrable. Apart from the sound of the waves and the occasional cluck of the seagulls, there was no other noises.

Me: I think there is no one. We still have another 2 hours.....

Trish: ok.... then let's enjoy ourselves first....

Further down from where we were standing, I spotted a crudely man-made shelter between 2 trees. I pointed out to her and we walked towards it.

The shelter had no walls. It was just a basic wooden roof that had 2 ends tied securely to the trees. The other 2 ends were supported by 2 pieces of wood planted into the sand.

The floor was made up a a few wooden boards. There was no indication of anyone was staying here and I assumed that it constructed by the boat drivers so that their customers could have some shade while waiting for them to return.

There were a few more of these further down the beach.

She placed her haversack in the shelter and her empty beer can beside it while I set the remaining cans down.

She started to remove her shorts and seemed to have difficulty removing it since it was very tight.

Once she got it off, I was surprised at how tiny her bikini bottom was. It was even smaller than a Gstring. On the front, there was a tiny triangle that did not even completely covered her pubic area. From there, just a string went underneath, nestling between her labia. Apart from the strings holding the bottom to her body, there were no other fabric behind and her butt was completely exposed.

I was staring and she giggled.

Trish: hehe.... Stop staring!..... Let's take some photos of this beautiful place.

Once we had enough photos, we headed into the water.

With water up to our waists, we stood there and locked our lips. Her bikini offered no protection and I easily brushed it aside. I started to squeeze her butt and grabbed her breasts. She was trying to wriggle her hand into my beach shorts when she suddenly let out a yelp and pushed away from me.

Me: What happened?!

Trish: something touched me there!

She was peering into the water when she exclaimed excitedly.

Trish: OH!.... hehe..... look down.....look down ..... hehe....

I looked into the water. A few small fishes were hovering around her privates as she had started to lubricate. They were there to feast on her mucus.

Me: hmmm....cute but what happens if one decide to enter you?

Trish: eeeewwww!

She ran towards the beach until she was totally out of the water. I started laughing until I stood in front of her.

Looking annoyed, she stomped her feet on the sand.

Trish: stop laughing! That's a scary thought......

Old 12-06-2020, 10:09 PM
Samster

I laughed louder and she frowned. Suddenly, Trish pulled my beach shorts down and grabbed onto my erected cock. Immediately I stopped laughing.

Me: ok....ok..... I'll stop....I'll stop.....

Trish: It's too late....

Holding tightly onto my dick, she started to walk towards the shelter and I had no choice but to follow.

Once we were in the shade, immediately she dropped to her knees and took me in her mouth as she started to suck hungrily.

Me: Dear.... wait!

I looked around us worriedly but the beach remained deserted.

When she used her tongue to tenderly lick against the entrance of my pee hole, a shiver ran through my spine and caused me to forgot about my concerns.

Me: aahhhh.....

She continued to suck me. During the process, she removed her bikini and started to stroke herself between her legs.

Over the past few months, she had improved alot and her suction was now good. Within 2mins, I could no longer hold it back anymore.

Me: ahhhh.... wait..... ahhhhh.....no........UGHHHHH!!!

She pulled away quickly and allowed my sperms to land on the sand by her feet.

Trish: hehe.... good..... now you can last longer for the actual round..... hehe....

She took a fallen leave and swept away the dirt on the floor of the shelter before sitting on it. Next, she spread her thighs and showed me her pussy.

Trish: Dear.... your turn......

Without further prompting, I went down on her. As I continued to paint her with my tongue, she reached down and played with my flaccid dick.

After what seemed like a long while, she finally got my erection up again.

Trish: dear....lie down on your back......

Once I was in position, she straddled me and rode me cowgirl style.

Trish: errrngggh.....errrngggh.....errrngggh.....

Eventually, she grew tired and stopped.

The wooden floor was not completely cleared of sand and thinking about my knees, there was no way I could do her missionary there. I led her to one of the tree next to us and she knew what to do instantly.

She held onto its trunk and bent her body forward so that her butt was offered to me. Once she spread her legs apart, her juices started to drip onto the sand continuously.

Trish: dear...faster come and fuck me..... fill me up with your cock.....

This was the first time that I had seen her producing so much fluid. Moreover, she sounded urgent and desperate and I was curious to find out the reason that caused her to be in this state. I hesitated and remained where I was.

Trish: dear....what are you waiting for? I need your cock.... fuck me.....

She spread her labia with her fingers, trying to tempt me with it.

Me: wait.... answer my questions first......why are you so wet? Are you horny?

Trish: yes.....very......

Me: was it because of the masseur?

Trish: no.....

Me: is it because we are in the open?

She shook her head.

Me: is it because of how tiny your bikini is?

She remained silent and from the look in her eyes, I knew that was the reason.

I went forward and positioned my dick at the entrance to her hole but did not enter her.

Me: hmmm..... tell me more.....

Trish: dear....please......

I stroked the exterior of her hole with the helmet of my cock and she tried to push backwards, hoping that she might get my dick into her. I moved a little backwards so that my dick was no longer in contact with her. With my free hand, I grabbed her breasts and teased her nipples.

Trish: ok.. ok.... I didn't know it previously until I walked around in the bikini today..... it made me nervous and excited..... everyone could see the shape of my nipples clearly..... and I was thinking if I could accidentally show it to them....... because it made you excited as well......

I got the answer to my questions and pushed my dick into her.

Trish: errrrrrrrnnnnghhhh......

She was expecting me to continue to thrust into her but I stopped moving completely and held her hips tightly against me.

Trish: errrn.... dear... don't stop......

Me: So when you were braless at home, were you hoping to expose yourself?

She shook her head vigorously and I was surprised.

Trish: No..... those old people won't look and it is more comfortable to be braless at home. I read that wearing a bra for too long is not good....... Furthermore, you should know that I dressed normally back home.... never like this before..... so I never thought that it would excite me......

She turned her head back and looked at me. I could see frustration in her eyes.

Trish: can you just fuck.......... ERRRRNNNNNKKKK!!!.......

I did not answer and slammed hard into her. Her revelations mindfucked me and aroused me even further. I had never known she had an exhibitionist fetish but then, she too had only found out about it today.

I started to thrust into her like an animal and it did not take too long for her to have her orgasm.

Trish: ERRRNNNKKKKKK!!!!

I did not let up and continued with my assault, thrusting deep into her.

Trish: UGHHHHHHH......... UGHHHHHHHH........

Her 2nd orgasm came and did not subside completely before she was hit by her third one. She was moaning so loudly that I was sure if someone had stood at the other end of the beach, that person could even hear her.

With the multiple orgasms in such a short time, her body had started to quiver. I had never seen her having such an intense one and I could not hold back as well. I pulled myself out of her with the intention of depositing my semen onto another patch of sand.

However, she squatted in front of me and took my dick in her mouth. She did not let me go until she had fully milked me dry. Finally she released my dick and showed me the white blob on her tongue. She closed her mouth and when she opened it again, the gooey stuff was gone.

After seeing what she had done, it made me weak in my knees and I sat down on the floor beside her.

Exhausted but satisfied, we laid down on the wooden floor and closed our eyes. I felt completely drained and did not have any more energy to go for my 3rd round.

Old 12-06-2020, 10:10 PM
Samster

Suddenly the bushes next to the shelter rustled. Immediately I stood up, expecting to see an animal that had come onto the beach.

Trish: shit!

She did not have time to wear her bikini and could only scramble and hide behind me quickly as he walked towards us.

In his hands, Lak was holding onto a phone and was sneering as he looked at us.

Me: You are early. Are we supposed to leave now?

He laughed.

Lak: hahaha.... no...... no yet.......

He stopped 3m away from us and turned the screen of his phone to face us. It was a porn video of our earlier escapade.

Me: what's that for? Why did you take a video of us.

Lak: hahaha..... always same thing happen..... I bring couple..... I go.... they all fuck here.....

He pointed to our shelter and turned the screen back to face him.

Me: I am telling you to delete our video.

He turned the phone back to us and scrolled through his video clips.

Lak: See everyone I took video..... all happy fucking.....

Every clip that he showed us was a different couple who were fucking in this very same shelter.

I calculated the distance between us. He was about my size but I was taller than him. I estimated that I could cover the distance in 2 steps and take him down easily.

As if he could read my mind, he wagged a finger.

Lak: Shawn, don't even think...... video here.... many big men, bigger than you...... but they no do anything..... because they know they cannot...not they can't......haha.....

His laughter sounded like hyena and I was compelled to stop the noise.

Lak: You hit me.... I go back, tell police..... you take my phone, throw into water, spoil, I go police.... you take my phone, run, I go police..... you don't know my boat where..... and you kill me...... office got your passport..... you in trouble.....all police I know in Samui..... You no choice......

I thought about what he said and understood what he meant.

The shop had a photocopy of our passport. Even if we snatch his phone and ran, we would still need to find where he had parked his boat. And even if I managed to drive us back to Samui, his agency would definitely report us to the police as we would have deemed to have stolen his boat. I had heard stories about the police and it would be almost impossible for me to explain to them.

They would just keep us in a lock up until they had proven that we were innocent and that would take a few good months. I still needed to find the mysterious person that had visited my mum and could not afford the time. It was a dead end.

He saw that I knew what my options were and laughed.

Me: what do you want?

Lak: haha.....good Shawn.... good....

She was still hiding behind me and he looked at her.

Lak: Trish.... come out..... I know you want me to see your body.....

Trish: no.....

He took out his phone once more and even though he did not show us the screen but he turned up the volume. Our voices came out loud and clear

"ok.. ok.... I didn't know it previously until I walked around in the bikini today..... it made me nervous and excited..... everyone could see the shape of my nipples clearly..... and I was thinking if I could accidentally show it to them....... because it made you excited as well......"

Lak: no? ..........

Reluctantly, she stepped out from behind me and covered all her strategic spots.

Lak: haha.... take hand away.... You 2 fuck, I see your breasts.... here in video......you breasts nice...... more nicer than Thai girls...... hahaha.....

Even in this circumstances, she blushed from his praises.

Lak: ...me 15 years wife leave..... you know why?

Trish shook her head.

Lak: because me no stand...... here.....

He pointed to his crotch.

Lak: she no happy I cannot fuck.... leave go to another man......take daughter go.....

He looked sad briefly but his sadness turned into anger quickly.

Lak: I go find many girls boom boom..... but I cannot.....

I knew what he meant. He had an erectile problem.

Lak: eat medicine no use..... so I come here.... take videos and I think maybe one girl can make me stand......

He looked at Trish.

Lak: I give you deal...... If you make me stand, I no upload on internet..... but I keep video.....

Trish: but you might have uploaded it already...

Lak: hahaha..... there is no internet here......

I had looked at my phone earlier and knew he was right.

Lak: I have not stand for 15 years..... Maybe you can help me.....

Trish: no.... upload it if you want then..... Just bring us back now.....

He looked at her and then laughed.

Lak: hahaha.... you want whole world see your pussy?....

He turned the screen to us and showed us a zoomed-in view of her very wet pussy.

Lak: so you can fuck many guys?

She looked down on the sand and shifted her feet uncomfortably.

Trish: no.....I don't want......

Me: Even if she can help you to get an erection, how can we be sure that you will not upload the clip?

Lak: All girls in videos, try make me stand but I no stand..... and i no upload. If upload, they see on internet, you think I still here?

I did not reply him and knew he was right. Once these people were back in their home town and if they had seen their own videos, they would have initiated to take some actions because they were already safe in their country. So if he had done even once, he would not be standing here and repeating the same thing that he was doing now.

Lak: videos here all in my phone only. You want be first I upload? Every people will like see your video...... Many many people see. You boss, friends, papa, mama...... many....

I definitely did not want anyone to see our escapade, especially my brothers. I was thinking if that was any way I could get us out from this situation.

She must have looked at me and saw me frowning when she took a step forward.

Me: Dear! Wait!

She dropped her hands to her side and took another step towards him.

Trish: So what do you want me to do?

Old 12-06-2020, 10:11 PM
Samster

That's the last update for tonight..... have a great evening folks....

Old 13-06-2020, 01:59 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
phem deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue bro, interesting to see how Trish make Lak erect
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1