The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-06-2020, 06:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 4
UnusuallyHornyM is one of the Best!UnusuallyHornyM is one of the Best!UnusuallyHornyM is one of the Best!
Getting Lucky while having issues with Ex-GF

Been in a rollercoaster ride with my ex-gf in 2018 which had me moving back to engaging with FL more as well as having some lucky affairs out there. Just like to share some nice stories of my lucky affairs while I have some time during this pendemic period.

It all began with a very bad argument with my ex back in early 2018 where things turned so sour that we didn't contact for many weeks. We shall put this story aside and go to the topic.

So while I started back with looking for FLs, I tot why not try out to see if I could get a bit lucky and in the end I got more than a bit lucky, in fact got 3 times the luck. 1st one is Megan (not the real name) who I got to know on a online platform which I PM her where we started chatting online and started on the exchange of WeChat account.

Me: Hi Megan! Great to be able to chat with u out of the platform. A step further towards deepening our "friendship"
Megan: Hi D, same here. At least I can reply to your cheeky msg faster. 🤭
Me: I could be even more cheeky in person, u know? ☺️
Megan: Let's see how things goes before we decide on meeting up.
Me: Sure! Not in a rush to get a gem. Some gems needs to wait. 😘
Megan: Hahahaha...

So things just started off quite smoothly which I was also quite scaptical on whether I could even get so lucky this time round as there are really a lot of scammers out there. Which during this time, I had also met a few who just wanted me to join membership for some platforms to continue chatting with them which I rejected.

A bit of Megan, she's actually a office lady who is quite horny where she already had one long term FB while she's still in a relationship with her then BF. As she loves her BF but at the same time, her BF could not give her the sex enough to sustain her horniness. Which was why she had another long term FB. Just so that her FB got married and had lesser time for her needs, she started looking for more options. While I tried hooking up on her, there were at least 2-3 other guys in her waiting list.

Finally the day came after 1 week on WeChat which both of us could agree on a meet up date....

Last edited by UnusuallyHornyM; 14-06-2020 at 08:40 PM.
Old 13-06-2020, 12:25 AM
Samster

UnusuallyHornyM is one of the Best!UnusuallyHornyM is one of the Best!UnusuallyHornyM is one of the Best!
Re: Getting Lucky while having issues with Wife

Anyway previous post I had forgotten to intro Megan a bit more. She's in her early 30s and from the photos she sent me, she is a bit fleshy but not plump kind. The kind that most guys would agree that she would be wet easily.

So came out first meet up where we met at a restaurant bar with live band which both of us had much interest in. When I finally saw her in real as she walked in, I was like, pls give me a good and happy night! Lol... As she wasn't a smoker, we initially had our meal at the non-smoking area which nothing much happened with only casual conversation.

After our meal, as she knows I'm a smoker and she was nice enough to ask to move to a smoking area where we could chill with our drinks and sat closer together. As the time passed and we started to loosen up a bit more and somehow I tried my luck and placed my hand on her thighs. Till this point, no rejection, so I was like, "ho sey Liao... Got chance already!". Then as we chat, it progress to her placing her hand on my thigh and to placement is so near to my dick! Making my little brother harder and harder.

Then her hand actually went slower up and she started with a light touch on my little brother and placed back to my thigh and she whispered, "someone having a hard-on now".

Me: How not to have hard-on when I'm looking at your cleavage and touching your smooth thigh? Not forgetting with your hand touching such sensitive area?
Megan: U want to explore further into my thighs?
Me: If u do resist, of coz I wanna explore further!

As I finished my words, I slipped my hand in between her thighs under her skirt for a quick touch to her pussy while I look around, making sure no one looking at what we were doing.

Me: Still wanna say abt my hard-on when someone's panties already wet also?
Megan: Had been wet for some time, but don't know when u wanna start giving me more.
Me: First time see u, I shy. Scare later u don't wanna meet me again next time. So go slow a bit. ��
Megan: I do like some fast actions at times.
Me: Maybe we should ask for the bill.
Megan: Sure!

After the bill paid. Paid with cash and I told the waitess to keep the change of more than $5 as I really too horny to wait for the change to be back. So we proceed out from there and when we are out of the restaurant, we started kissing along the road...

Flag down a cab and told the uncle to the nearest Hotel....
Old 13-06-2020, 01:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 6
khimgek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good start bro, please continue
Old 13-06-2020, 04:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 8
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

I like wechat meet up stories!!
Old 13-06-2020, 05:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, thanks for sharing.
Old 13-06-2020, 10:12 AM
Samster

Thanks for the support. I shall continue......

So finally reached the hotel but was told by the counter that there no rooms available at that point of time and will need to wait for abt an hour before another room check out. So no choice, walked over to another hotel just nearby to try luck. Also no rooms available, but counter lady said left only overnight rooms. So when u r that horny, would u even bother that difference in charges? Straight away onz her...

Once in to the room, door close and the action begins. We started kissing while trying to take off each other clothes like a couple who had not had sex for few years. After getting all our clothes off, we continued kissing and I led us into the toilet for a quick wash up.

While in the toilet, after washing my little brother, by her, she went down on me and start sucking it hard. She's really someone hungry for sex from the way she sucks. The deep throat action she gave me was unexpected as I don't get a lot of gals who could hide my little brother fully into their mouth. With the additional balls and dick licking action while I look down out her sucking, thinking of it now also made me feel like cumming.

Me: U have got to slow down if not I'm really going to cum inside your mouth.
Megan: (Stopped and look up) U sure u want me to stop now? (Did a few more licks and suck a few times) Or u can't stand again after cumming once?
Me: (Pushed her head down onto my dick) Don't stop! I shall let u eat your words on the bed later.

As she continued sucking, I knew she could really take some harder actions, so I started pushing her head harder to suck deeper. No rejection. My mind was going crazy with these actions and the feeling is so shiok that I nv want this relationship to end. Really can't tell how long we were in there, but finally I cummed with loads of cums into her mouth but that doesn't stop her from sucking. The first shot gave her a jerk as I didn't inform her I was cumming, but she continued sucking it hard till my last drop was out. Then she showed me my cum in her mouth before she swallowing them and she continued to lick the balanced cum off my dick.
Old 13-06-2020, 10:14 AM
Samster

We washed up a bit and proceed to the bed. As I just cummed, we sat on the bed to chat a bit while I lit a cigarette to smoke first.

Megan: Why didn't u warn me first before cumming?
Me: Your skills too good with your mouth that I couldn't concentrate. Hahaha...
Megan: hahaha... But your cum is really thick, a bit hard to swallow.
Me: Maybe too long nv had such great action. Haha...

All this while, she was lying on my chest and then she started playing with my dick again... When I started to have my hard-on again, she started licking my nipples. Then I turned her over and started attacking her 34D! Dark nipples and a bit pointed could be due to fuequent sucking as she's really a very high sex-drive lady.

Me: My turn to give u my action.
Megan: Be my guest and surprise me!

Like that how to take it? She's like challenging me. So after some kissing, I moved slowly towards her ears licking down towards the neck and went down on the 34D again. After some sucking while I was also playing with her pussy, but haven't inserted my fingers, I lick southwards to attack her wet wet pussy. No fishy smell, not those tight tight young pussy, but confirm not like those old flubby kind.
While I lick, I slowing insert my finger in deeper and deeper. Then followed by inserting 2 fingers in to get her higher. I do love to lick and make my woman really high. Not sure how long did it last, but I knew the time has come when she was pushing my head harder to her pussy. That's when I sucked harder and together with some tougue action into the pussy and I think she cummed. With more juices flowing out. Then I knew it time for my little brother action again.

I reached out to the condom, capped my little brother and position her nicely on her back and slowly inserted my dick in her in missionary. Her natural lubricant made it so easy to slip in with me giving a first deep trust! As she gave out a loud moan... I really don't care if others could hear from other rooms and I continued to fuck her hard. After awhile, I hugged her while still having my dick in her and pulled her up to sitting position and we fucked hugging. That's when she pushed my down on my back and she started her cowgirl action.

The cowgirl action didn't last very long and I had to stop her as I could feel myself cumming soon. So I pulled out and kiss her and attacked her 34D again to rest a bit. Then brought her back to missionary position and trust her hard. As she started to moan louder and louder, I trust harder and I think she cummed again. Then I quickly pulled out my dick, uucapped and position my dick to her mouth. She got the signal and started sucking my dick hard and I cummed in no time with another loads of cums filling her mouth.

After we end, I looked at the time and it was almost 4am and both of us still have to go for work later in the day. We quickly washed up after resting awhile from the great sex, dressed up and proceed to check out back home.
Old 13-06-2020, 10:16 AM
Samster

This was not the end and she was then my FB back then for awhile. Let me leave the other sessions with her for another time and not forgetting the other 2 flints actions I had during my rollercoaster period.
Old 13-06-2020, 01:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 6
pepsixia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share bro, thanks!
Old 13-06-2020, 09:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2160 / Power: 19
aLwAYs_hOrNy has a reputation beyond reputeaLwAYs_hOrNy has a reputation beyond reputeaLwAYs_hOrNy has a reputation beyond reputeaLwAYs_hOrNy has a reputation beyond reputeaLwAYs_hOrNy has a reputation beyond reputeaLwAYs_hOrNy has a reputation beyond reputeaLwAYs_hOrNy has a reputation beyond reputeaLwAYs_hOrNy has a reputation beyond reputeaLwAYs_hOrNy has a reputation beyond reputeaLwAYs_hOrNy has a reputation beyond reputeaLwAYs_hOrNy has a reputation beyond repute

Keep the story going. From the story, I can imagine...

I love it when I satisfy you deeply, likewise when I’m satisfied by you...
Old 14-06-2020, 05:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Sure hope TS will update more soon, this story is nice.
Old 14-06-2020, 08:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, hope for more updates soon.
Old 14-06-2020, 08:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 4
wuxing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue nice story.
Old 14-06-2020, 09:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story ts, waiting for more juicy updates.
Old 14-06-2020, 11:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Keep sharing your roller coaster rides TS. Keep it cumming.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1