The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-06-2020, 12:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
Zacross deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Getting Lucky while having issues with Wife

TS thank you so much for sharing lovely story.
Old 14-06-2020, 12:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 4
UnusuallyHornyM is one of the Best!UnusuallyHornyM is one of the Best!UnusuallyHornyM is one of the Best!

Thanks everyone for the support. Will need find time to continue on the story. Honestly, recollecting these past flings happening are making my sex drive higher these few days and while writing, the hard-ons are going non-stop...
Old 14-06-2020, 08:54 PM
Samster

UnusuallyHornyM is one of the Best!UnusuallyHornyM is one of the Best!UnusuallyHornyM is one of the Best!

So the relationship with Megan continued while we chat regularly on WeChat. Abt 3 days from our first session, I was really horny on that day after texting her while at work. So I tried my luck...

Me: So how abt having a quickie after work before we get home? I miss your kisses.
Megan: Not sure if I could make it.
Me: Ill go fetch u home, then find a place on the way.
Megan: Ok. Pick me up at 5.30pm at xxxx. Don't stop outside my office, I don't want ppl to see us.
Me: Ok. See u later. 😘

Can't stop thinking after that and was so eager to get off from work to fly to meet her. Told my boss I've got something to settle at home and need to leave at 5pm (my off-work timing supposed to be 5.30pm). Lucky my boss kind enough to let me go. So 4.30pm, I already started preparing and 5pm sharp, I went out of office and started my engine.

To be continued......
Old 14-06-2020, 09:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
HSBCrobber deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update bro, hope to read more!
Old 15-06-2020, 05:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

really like this nice story, look forward to your next update TS.
Old 15-06-2020, 06:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
ganlinlaoeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good share TS, waiting for more updates
Old 15-06-2020, 08:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, share more updates TS.
Old 15-06-2020, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Camping here for more lucky updates.
Old 15-06-2020, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
CoMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice sharing... more please.
Old 15-06-2020, 03:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
LukasMoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Getting interesting, please continue
Old 15-06-2020, 05:38 PM
Samster

So let me continue...

Reached the pick up place for my quickie session with Megan. Waited for abt 15min before I saw a familiar face walking towards my car. Wearing a red blouse with black jacket and black blouse, with the tight blouse, it's showing her 34D assets covered by a lacy bra. What a great sight of a sexy office lady. Then my car door opened.

Megan: Sorry, did u wait very long?
Me: Nope. It's my honor to wait for such sexy lady like u.
Megan: haha... Sorry coz I was held up by my boss just before I stepped out.
Me: Don't worry. I didn't wait long.
Megan: Ok. So where shall we go now? I need to be home by 7.30pm as my bf will be going over to my place for dinner with my parents.
Me: I know there's a multi storey carpark near your place which was just built. Should be quite empty.
Megan: Woah! U actually knows the place very well. Haha...
Me: Used to work near that area. Let's go.

The journey from the pick up place to the carpark, my hard-on never gone down at all which her hand rubbing my dick(with my pants on of coz) from time to time. Even when she's not rubbing my dick, she's also rubbing on my inner thighs. Guys, could u get my feeling at that time?

So when we reached the carpark, I went straight to the 2nd highest level where no other car was there and parking at a lot, making sure the blk beside had no views to my car. Once parked, she was like a hungry tiger trying to eat me up... Straight reached over and started giving me a wet wet kiss while her hands are busy trying to unbuckle my belt and trying to reach into my pants. After awhile, I had to stop her as it's really tight and she's not able to loosen my belt.

Me: It's very tight here. Why not we get to the back with a bigger area?
Megan: ok.

So we got out from the car and proceed to the back while I reached out to get my wet tissue from my glove compartment. As she got up the back, her jacket was also off by then. Then we started our wet wet kiss again and while she got her hands busy with my belt and pants, I got my hands busy and reached under her blouse to unbuckle her bra. After unbuckling, I reached my hand towards the 34D and play with the nipples. Finally she unzipped my pants and I also helped in lowing my pants. She started to play with my balls and my dick and as the kiss broke, she reached out for the wet tissue and clean up my dick.

After cleaning up my dick, she bend down and started with licking my dick head slowly down towards my balls as she suck on the balls one by one. As she started licking back up my dick head, her hand reached out to my shirt and unbutton 2 of the buttons and reached out to my nipples. She seems really professional in this. Then as she played with my nipples, she started sucking slowly started with half the dick and suddenly she gave a deep throat... Argh... This is something which I had not gotten from any of my gfs before. As she continue sucking I could only play with her 34D as thats the furtherest my hand could reach due to the space and position. And as the feeling got higher and she giving her deep throat, I started with holding on to her head again, thrusting my dick deeper in as I knew she was able to take the deep throat actions. Then also not sure how long later, I loads unloaded deep into her and she continued to suck me dry as she swallow my cum down her throat. Even after sucking dry, she continued to lick my cum off my dick. I don't even need to use the wet tissue to clean up my dick after that...

Then saw the time, it was already 7pm. Faster got dress and went to the front and I drove her back home.

Another happy session with her. Before my next happy session with her, there was another unexpected fling which happened just on the next day of this session. Those guys supporting, pls stay tuned...
Old 16-06-2020, 05:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and please do keep the updates coming.
Old 16-06-2020, 08:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, more updates please.
Old 16-06-2020, 08:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15663 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Getting juicer by the post.
Here’s some vitamin points for boost.
Old 16-06-2020, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

please share more ts, this story is nice.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1