The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-06-2020, 10:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Getting Lucky while having issues with Wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnusuallyHornyM View Post
So let me continue...

Another happy session with her. Before my next happy session with her, there was another unexpected fling which happened just on the next day of this session. Those guys supporting, pls stay tuned...
So shiok here with another fling cumming, cheers!
Old 16-06-2020, 04:29 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
phem deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good share bro, please continue!
Old 16-06-2020, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more sexciting updates please.
Old 17-06-2020, 06:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

I like this story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.
Old 17-06-2020, 08:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

enjoyed reading your story, look forward to more updates.
Old 17-06-2020, 01:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 369 / Power: 10
Aaronphua86 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAaronphua86 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAaronphua86 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAaronphua86 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Great share bros...
Old 17-06-2020, 04:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 4
UnusuallyHornyM is one of the Best!UnusuallyHornyM is one of the Best!UnusuallyHornyM is one of the Best!
Re: Getting Lucky while having issues with Ex-GF

Let's continue on.....

So as the FB relationship continues, we remained in contact but as per normal in strict discreet. The night after my happy quickie evening, I went for a drinking session at a regular bar with one of my close guy friend, K. Just a normal chill out bar which u would expect anything special from there and we also knew the waitresses there very well too.

We would usually drink till they close for the night and so it was a night where there were only the supervisor, one waitress, K and me. Then as they were closing the bar, we carried on chatting and drinking till 1am plus which they were supposed to close at midnight. So as we chat, the waitress, Hailey got closer and closer towards me and started to lean on me while I was sitting on the high chair against the wall. Hailey is about 1.6m tall and having stats of 34C 26 33 (I asked her after our session). Not the type of perfect figure, but I definitely don’t mind to have a FB like her to add on my list as she also had a fine GND look.

So as she got closer and more intimate on me, I returned the flavour and started exploring her body with my hands. All these in the view of K and the supervisor. Then things got even more happening as she reached out her hand to her back and started to play with my dick. Getting the signal, I returned with my hands giving a few quick squeeze on her 34C. I think both of us were really quite tipsy and high from the drinks we had that night.

While we continued our actions and at the same time carried on with our chats, our actions got even more heated up as she turned and started kissing on my face first and licking down to my neck and back up to my ear before moving towards my mouth when we started our wet kisses. That was when K couldn’t take it anymore.

K: Hey! Both of u pls get a room! If not just settle off in the toilet behind.
Me: (Broke off the kiss) Haha... You wanna join in the action too?
Hailey: Why not? I could take both at the same time. Haha...
K: Oh come on... I prefer having 2 girls on me and not 1 girl. on 2 men.
Me: Actually I do agree on that, but I don’t mind having a good time together with my Bro. Haha... If Hailey don’t mind.
Hailey: Actually I only want you with me tonight (while hugging me).

We joked for about 5min or so more and cleared up the place before we part out ways with the supervisor. K joined us on the cab as he stayed nearby and we dropped him first before heading to the hotel.

At the hotel, we got the room key at the counter before I realised we need to get condoms. Then we went over to the 7-11 beside and got one box.

Hailey: (whispering while I was paying) You sure one box enough?
Me: Hahaha...

Once we got in to the room, started off with wet kisses again which lasted about 1-2min. Then we strip ourselves and went in to the toilet where she soaped me and clean me. She seems very particular with the cleanliness of my dick as she bend down to take a close look while she clean my dick. Or perhaps she is afraid I will bring virus to her. I returned flavour to soap and shower her to clean her up, doing some extra cleaning on her clean shaven pussy as well.

After cleaning her up, she knee down and without warning, she deep throat me at one go. I was like, “WTF?! How could this be possible for me to have 2 FB being able to deep throat me when most of my GFs can go to 3/4 max”. She ate me like a hungry ghost sucking hard and playing with my balls at the same time. I can’t tell how long this had lasted as I really enjoyed that moment, but I had to break her blow and tell her we should proceed to the bed for my turn.

We dried each other and proceed to the bed lying there side by side and i turned over to start kissing her and moving southwards down to the 34C and sucking her nipples. Honestly her nipples wasn’t the type that I like as they are quite big, but who cares that much at that moment? Then continued southwards to start attacking the pussy. Nicely shaved with no fishy smell, but her pussy is a bit flabby (might be having a lot of sex). And yup, I do like to paint. So I painted her for at least 2 mins before turning myself into a 69 position. She got the signal and started sucking me as well. She’s really good with the handling of dick giving me the occasional deep thrusting into her mouth.

Not long later, I broke the position and telling her it’s time for action. Proceed to cap myself and she got up and pushed me onto the bed and got on top of me. Then she slowing insert my dick into her very wet pussy and ride me in cowgirl style. Although her pussy seems flabby, it was actually quite tight. As she ride, I was enjoying the momeent while playing and squeezing her 34C. While I tried to control not to shoot so soon, I think due to the alcohol, I lost it and cum. Then I slowed down her pace till I have finished cumming and took out my dick. I tot that was it, but she came down on me, took off the condom and started licking and sucking my cum off my dick. How heavenly was that?

Me: Sorry, lost control due to the alcohol.
Hailey: It’s ok. We not ending yet, right?
Me: If you still can go on, why not? But you need to let me rest a bit first.
Hailey: No problem. I want to let you finish the box of condom and get more later.
Me: Haha... I might need to be on MC tomorrow for my work.

Then we sat up and I lighted my cigarette and smoke while my other hand continued play with her wet pussy.

I shall continue on how I finished my box of condom that day another time. Need to rush to another place now. Stay tune again...
Old 17-06-2020, 05:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

great encounter bro.....

loved the comparison to hungry ghost part....
Old 17-06-2020, 10:44 PM
Samster

diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

So shiok, upz +13 for you.
Please continue on how you finished your box of condom, cheers!

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 18-06-2020, 05:09 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

really like your story ts... it's very nice... share more soon please...
Old 18-06-2020, 06:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, will be great if you will continue sharing it.
Old 18-06-2020, 04:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 533 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18855 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

great update TS.
Old 18-06-2020, 08:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 4
UnusuallyHornyM is one of the Best!UnusuallyHornyM is one of the Best!UnusuallyHornyM is one of the Best!
Re: Getting Lucky while having issues with Ex-GF

Continue from after first round with Hailey......

As I continued playing with her wet wet pussy while I smoked, she seems to get hornier where I could feel her juices flowing out as it got more wet. Then after I finished my cigarette, I dived down to attack her pussy, licking her juices while mixing my saliva with her juice, adding on to the wetness. Then I started to insert 2 fingers in to her pussy, digging and digging more juices out from there. It didn't took long before she cum as she grabbed hate on my shoulder and I could feel her jerking her body as she let out a loud arhhh!!! I didn't stop there and got up to finger her more violently. She tried to stop me and kept saying stop, but I was looking for more than that and I continued... She grabbed my hand this time and she squirt! And she really wet the bed...

**Guys & Gals, thanks for the support, while I try to finish my story, I still need to find "safe" time to type. I will continue this shiok night very soon on the next time I continue. Sorry to keep you guys waiting.

Hope you guys/gals like my experience and up my points. Thanks.
Old 19-06-2020, 06:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS! please share more updates soon.
Old 19-06-2020, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnusuallyHornyM View Post
Continue from after first round with Hailey......

I will continue this shiok night very soon on the next time I continue. Sorry to keep you guys waiting.
Please continue writing your shiok updates, cheers!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1