The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-06-2020, 12:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Getting Lucky while having issues with Wife

New campsite.

Please continue with your story. Thanks.

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 23-06-2020, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
betboho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support. Hope to read more tales.
Old 25-06-2020, 01:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9739 / Power: 18
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice story and hoping for more updates.
Old 26-06-2020, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

do share more of this nice story TS!
Old 26-06-2020, 11:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
UODO deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for next episode
Old 27-06-2020, 06:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2160 / Power: 19
aLwAYs_hOrNy has a reputation beyond reputeaLwAYs_hOrNy has a reputation beyond reputeaLwAYs_hOrNy has a reputation beyond reputeaLwAYs_hOrNy has a reputation beyond reputeaLwAYs_hOrNy has a reputation beyond reputeaLwAYs_hOrNy has a reputation beyond reputeaLwAYs_hOrNy has a reputation beyond reputeaLwAYs_hOrNy has a reputation beyond reputeaLwAYs_hOrNy has a reputation beyond reputeaLwAYs_hOrNy has a reputation beyond reputeaLwAYs_hOrNy has a reputation beyond repute

Waiting for more updates from TS

I love it when I satisfy you deeply, likewise when I’m satisfied by you...
Old 27-06-2020, 06:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by aLwAYs_hOrNy View Post
Up u bro. 😊
Old 29-06-2020, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14707 / Power: 78
Justin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Getting Lucky while having issues with Wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by aLwAYs_hOrNy View Post
Returned +69 points

I. AM. JB.

OLD BIRD. SINCE MAY 2002
Old 29-06-2020, 03:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
Zansara deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share bro, any more updates?
Old 29-06-2020, 03:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 11
Johnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

new camper alert!!!
Old 29-06-2020, 04:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ching0808 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting read. Got more developments?
Old 29-06-2020, 07:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 4
UnusuallyHornyM is one of the Best!UnusuallyHornyM is one of the Best!UnusuallyHornyM is one of the Best!
Re: Getting Lucky while having issues with Ex-GF

Sorry for the late update, everyone... Been busy with work and when not at work, struck at home. Let me finish up for my sexperience with Hailey for that night.

So after getting the bed wet from her juices, I tot we would end for the night, and that's what I tot... Lol! Both of us were really tired from the 2 rounds we had and we just laid on the bed and almost fell asleep which I realised it was already 3.15am! So I told her we need to faster clean up and make our way out as we checked in around 1.30am. Then we both proceeded to the bathroom to shower together.

As we showered each other, somehow, got naughty again... So as she started to wash my dick, she started rubbing and was giving me a HJ! How to resist?! Then I signal her to go down and blow me again which she comply... As she suck, although I started to get horny again, but as some of u would know, to cum the 3rd time in 2 hours, is no joke! I not sure how long she blew, but suddenly I heard phone rang. I stopped her and went to pick up the call. It was the reception calling to inform room ending in 5min and ask if we want to extend. In my mind, I really wanted to, but I know I don't have a lot of strength to continue, so I told her we will be down in 15min and hope the are fine with that. Was lucky, the reception said ok, but must be by 15min.

Ho Shey Liao! I don't wanna end just like that while I'm tired, but my dick was still hard and just wanna complete the last round for the night, so I grabbed the last condom, cap on and went back to the bathroom. Told her we only got 10min to finish up and 5min balance to dress up and go down, so we need to make it fast. Faster turned her around with her holding on to the sink and looking at the mirror, I didn't waste a second and insert my dick in her pussy... I really pushed hard, deep and fast to get the last round a fast one... So as I pumped, she moaned got louder with the echo in the toilet, u guys could imagine... Lol!

I can't really tell how long I took, but I pumped and pumped till I finally got the feeling to cum and I faster got her to turn over and knee down as I took out the condom and cum on her face... Was quite dry and only cum a little on the eye and luck I control not to get on her hair... Lol! She used her finger and got my cum into her mouth as she shallow them, then she took my dick into her mouth to clean it up as well... Really happy man that night.

After that we faster cleaned and dress up and went to check out. Lucky was in time and no need to pay extra. So we got a cab and I dropped her at her place before making my way home. And I tell u guys, next day starting work at 8am is no joke! With only 1 hour of rest, the whole day was like. Zombie!

As I tried to continue my sexperience, guys, pls give me some time. The story will sure make u guys horny as I continued my relationship with the 2 gals, one more is coming soon... Stay tuned.

Hope you guys/gals like my experience and up my points. Thanks.
Old 29-06-2020, 08:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
8February deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Getting Lucky while having issues with Ex-GF

Nice update TS, do continue
Old 29-06-2020, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnusuallyHornyM View Post
Sorry for the late update, everyone... Been busy with work and when not at work, struck at home. Let me finish up for my sexperience with Hailey for that night.

As I tried to continue my sexperience, guys, pls give me some time. The story will sure make u guys horny as I continued my relationship with the 2 gals, one more is coming soon... Stay tuned.
Thanks for your juicy update.

Camping here for more of your 2 gals.
Old 30-06-2020, 01:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 535 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18855 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

great update TS.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1