The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-06-2020, 02:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 4
DaphDaph is a name known to allDaphDaph is a name known to allDaphDaph is a name known to allDaphDaph is a name known to allDaphDaph is a name known to allDaphDaph is a name known to all
Fucking my Friend's Father

The Beginning
Growing up poor was tough, my Mum tried her best to provide for the family but being a single parent without good education, there was only so much she could do. Watching my mother toil hard daily motivated me to work study hard in school because back then the idea was 'study hard and you will earn lots of money in the future' right? Regardless, I believed in it back then and I studied really hard. My name's Daphne and this is the story of how I ended up fucking my friend's father.

I first met Gerald when I was 17 and doing my project work with my group mates. Well.. he's Gerald to me now.. but he was just 'Uncle' back then. He's the father of my friend Shawn. We were often at Shawn's place to do our PW because he lives 5mins away from our school.

'Boy I am home' Gerald declared.

'Wa.. your father voice damn loud sia.. second level also can hear' Joel laughed.

'Aiya.. don't worry la.. he won't kajiao us one' Shawn said.

'I see some new faces here' Gerald remarked as he walked into the study room.

'Hello Uncle' the rest of us greeted Gerald in unison.

'Hello hello.. Wa.. JC now so stress? So fast already doing PW.. Good luck ah.. Make sure Shawn is not lazy' he laughed.

Over the course of JC1, we were over at Shawn's place pretty often.. sometimes just to hangout.. but most times just to do our PW. JC1 went by in a flash and thankfully all of us made it to JC2. JC2 was a little different... we were facing our A levels but at the same time, we were turning 18.. and the idea of going to clubs was certainly entertaining.

TBC..
Old 23-06-2020, 03:22 PM
Samster

DaphDaph is a name known to allDaphDaph is a name known to allDaphDaph is a name known to allDaphDaph is a name known to allDaphDaph is a name known to allDaphDaph is a name known to all
Re: Fucking my Friend's Father

The First Encounter
My clique was pretty diligent and would always put in some hours studying before we played. Thankfully by May, the majority of our clique turned 18. We went to Zirca/Rebel/Zouk back then... we had some minor hanky panky here and there but nothing past third base. We drank too much one time and Shawn got so drunk that he called his father, Gerald, to come pick him up. Surprisingly, Gerald actually drove down! It was barely 1AM at that point but since Shawn was already a goner. We decided to just head home.

'He can walk?' Gerald asked as he lowered the car window.

'I think cannot leh uncle' Joel replied, holding onto Shawn.

'Okok just bring him in. You all going home? I send you all also. Come' Gerald offered.

Melissa, who was Shawn's girlfriend, helped Joel to get Shawn into the backseat of the car while I held on to our belongings. When Shawn was safely in, Melissa and Joel sat behind with him.. and that left me with the front passenger seat. Gerald suggested that we drop Joel off first since he stayed the furthest. After dropping Joel, Gerald started to drive to my house.

'Put the bags behind la then you can rest properly' Gerald took the bags from my lap and put them on the floor behind.

'Oh thank you..' I instinctively closed my legs and readjusted my dress in an attempt to cover more of my legs.

I was wearing a black bodycon dress and I literally had to pin the edges down with my fingers as I sat there. I was dozing in and out of sleep for a bit and happened to glance at Gerald. I traced where he was looking at and realised that he was looking at my panties! In my sleep, my fingers let go and my dress had crumpled up just enough to reveal my underwear. I felt a sudden rush of adrenaline and was wide awake. I could hear my heart thumping out of my chest. But I did not close my legs. Eyes wide, I froze. Gerald finally tilted his head a little and we made eye contact. I could see he was taken aback. But right then, the traffic light turned green and he had to drive again.

'You feeling ok?' Gerald broke the silence.

'Erh.. better already' I mumbled, looking away.

'See behind.. both KO already' he nodded towards Shawn and Mel in mirror.

I turned to look at them and sure enough they were sleeping like logs. I turn back saw Gerald looking at my crotch again. He diverted his gaze and met my eyes just a second later. We stared at each other for about 3-4 seconds before I chickened out and looked away. I subtly readjusted my dress.

'Ok.. here right?' Gerald broke the silence again about 10minutes later when we got to my street.

'Yes.. Thank you uncle..' I thanked him without looking at him and opened the car door to leave.

'Wait wait.. your bag' Gerald held onto my right arm to stop me.

It was the first time Gerald had ever touched me. It was only on my arms.. but it felt electrifying.. I was really confused.. I thank him again and left.

TBC..
Old 23-06-2020, 04:57 PM
Samster

The 'Accidental' Tease

I saw Gerald nearly a month later while we were mugging at Shawn's. After mugging for what seemed like eternity, we decided to walk Shawn's dog. We returned with a thin layer of sweat. Shawn's Mum was home by the time we returned and she invited us to stay for dinner. I changed out of my PE top and into my uniform as I didn't like the sweaty top clinging onto me. While changing, I took off my fbt pants as well. I don't normally do that because the fbt kinda acts as a 'shield' against accidentally flashing my underwear. I think 90% of girls in uniform does this. I have no idea why but I decided to take it off that day.

'Come can eat already.. Aunty bought a lot of food' Janice, Shawn's Mum, announced.

We gathered at the table, thanked Janice for the food and began eating. We finished up pretty quickly and went to the living room to watch television and chit chat. Janice brought out some fruits for us to eat before she went up to her room.

'Friday night not going out to party ah?' Gerald teased, knowing that Shawn got quite a scolding from Janice for the previous time.

'Cannot always party la Uncle.. Sometimes need to chill and hangout' Joel replied.

Gerald went to get more fruits for us to eat. I was seated on the floor in the middle of the living room table, my legs curled like... mermaid style? Gerald came back and placed the fruits on the table and sat opposite me.

'So Daphne, what do you plan to study in uni?' Gerald asked.

'Hmmm... I don't know yet.. Lets see what grades I get first.. hahaha' I laughed.

My legs were starting to cramp up and I stretched my legs underneath the table and accidentally kicked Gerald's thigh. I looked around and saw Shawn and Melissa sitting near the edge of the sofa. Joel was nearer to me on my left. But I think from his angle he couldn't see underneath the table. The table was just slightly higher than my knees. That's when I got an idea. I moved myself nearer the table and leaned back to rest on the sofa. I stretched out my legs and kicked Gerald again before pulling them back near my chest. My skirt was nearly wrinkled all the way to my ass. If Gerald would just look underneath the table, he would see my legs slightly spread with my panties in full view.

'Sorry again' I laughed, for kicking Gerald.

'It's ok' he smiled, before continuing his conversation.

Gerald finally looked underneath the table and immediately looked up at me before looking away when our eyes met. I continued talking as if I was unaware of what was going on. I could see Gerald repositioning himself so that he could get a better look.

'Uncle you sending us home later ah?' Joel joked.

'Huh? What? Ahh.. can can.. ' Gerald replied slightly flustered.

We heard Janice calling out for Shawn as she came down the stairs and I slowly pulled myself out and covered myself again. My eyes met Gerald's again and I smiled at him, before looking away.

TBC...
Old 23-06-2020, 07:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
Georgeluke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great start sis, please continue
Old 23-06-2020, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Uppz Sis TS (I assume it is a lady) for her story..
Old 23-06-2020, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting start by sis for your story, cheers!
Old 23-06-2020, 11:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
wildmank deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great story, looking forward to your update!
Old 23-06-2020, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 21
badboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to behold

A tease is way more interesting than stripping naked n getting down n dirty

It fucks with your mind and that is so fun..

Cheers
Badboy
Old 24-06-2020, 01:15 AM
Samster

The 'Accidental' Tease ll

We went back to` the study room and continued chatting even after Joel went home. Melissa and I got so engrossed with window shopping and forgot about the time.

'You need to go home now? We can walk to my house bus-stop.. still got last bus right?' Mel said.

'Hmm anything.. You not staying over?' I asked Mel.

'Not today.. ' Mel replied.

We packed our stuff and walked down the stairs when Gerald came out and offered us a lift home. Shawn said he wanted to walk Mel home and asked if I wanted Gerald to send me. I declined of course. But Gerald insisted.

'Ok then we go off first! See you later!' Shawn shouted into the house.

I sat outside the door and slipped my shoes on while waiting for Gerald.

'Thanks for waiting!' Gerald hurried down.

'Thanks for sending me home!' I replied.

I got in and placed my bag on the floor. I have no idea why but I felt nervous.

'Something smells funny' Gerald remarked.

'Huh? What smell?' I asked.

'Like.. chao xeng smell' he replied.

'Is it my feet? I'm not wearing socks.. haha' I laughed.

'Cannot be la.. You take off your shoes' he asked curiously.

I slid of my shoes and brought my feet up a little.

'Is it this smell?' I asked.

Gerald leaned over the footwell and sniffed before shaking his head. I was revealing a lot of my thighs and if lifted my feet a little bit more, my panties would be exposed. It worked.. I caught Gerald trying to look for my panties.

'Maybe it's just the smell of my sweat.. Whole day never shower already..' I lowered my feet.

'Just now also no smell.. But the smell dissipating already.. Next time can shower at our place mah..' he replied, looking back at the road.

'I don't like to wear back old stuff after I shower. Don't like re-wearing sweaty clothes' I replied.

'Oh.. I understand.. But you all always have extra pants right?' he asked.

'Yeah.. Almost every girl will wear' I replied.

'I see.. You never wear today?' he asked.

'Huh? How you know?' I acted shock.

'Oh no no.. I guessing only.. I just thought if you have then you can change out mah.. then no sweaty feel' Gerald defended himself.

'Ahh.. I thought you saw my panties or something..' I played along.

'No la... but just be more careful loh since not wearing..' he replied.

'Easy to see meh?' I pulled up my skirt and revealed my panties in one quick move.

'Eh what you doing!?' Gerald was stunned.

'Aiyo.. Seems like really easy to see.. Haha..' I tried to laugh it off, but deep down I was embarrassed as fuck.

We rode in silence. I looked at Gerald and he was just looking at the road but his face seemed angry.

'I think I folded my skirt too much already.. ' I tried breaking the silence.

Silence. I just wanted to get out of the car at that point. I felt so stupid. What was I thinking?! When we reached my house, I just thanked Gerald for sending me home and he told me to rest well.

TBC...
Old 24-06-2020, 05:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to your next updates to this nice story TS.
Old 24-06-2020, 06:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

great to see your sharing TS, do continue updating this story.
Old 24-06-2020, 07:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
Luis7Suarez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story- hope to read more.
Old 24-06-2020, 07:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15632 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Daphdaph, nice & hot thread.
Please continue; can’t wait for the sexciting parts.
Old 24-06-2020, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

please share more ts, this story is nice.
Old 24-06-2020, 10:21 AM
SBF Supporter

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7614 / Power: 21
Sixth has a reputation beyond reputeSixth has a reputation beyond reputeSixth has a reputation beyond reputeSixth has a reputation beyond reputeSixth has a reputation beyond reputeSixth has a reputation beyond reputeSixth has a reputation beyond reputeSixth has a reputation beyond reputeSixth has a reputation beyond reputeSixth has a reputation beyond reputeSixth has a reputation beyond repute

Waiting for update from you TS
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1