The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-07-2020, 01:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 11
Johnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fucking my Friend's Father

SADISTIC siaaaa
Old 02-07-2020, 05:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 4
DaphDaph is a name known to allDaphDaph is a name known to allDaphDaph is a name known to allDaphDaph is a name known to allDaphDaph is a name known to allDaphDaph is a name known to all

The Slave
I laid on the bed until Aaron finally kept his phone and moved away. I helped myself to some tissues and cleaned my pussy up before going to the toilet. A wave of regret crashed into me while I sat on the toilet bowl. I knew I just fucked up big time by letting Aaron take those photos and video of me.

'You cannot share the photos ok?' I was really regretting my decision.

'Don't worry..' he laid on the bed.

'Can you delete them when you trust me again?' I tried.

'Tsk.. Don't worry ok? As long as we continue like this, they will remain safe' he assured me.

I finally realised that I lost all power in the relationship. I would always be at the mercy of Aaron. I felt so disgusted with Aaron and myself. All I wanted was to go home and curl up on my own bed.

'Ok.. I'm going to go home now..' I told Aaron.

'Don't wanna stay over?' he asked.

'No.. I wanna sleep in tomorrow..' I grabbed my things and left the room.

Aaron waited a taxi for me below his house and I was soon home and underneath my blanket sobbing. I woke up the next day in the middle of the afternoon. I was still unsure about a lot of things but one thing suddenly became clear, my feelings for Aaron died that night.

'Sorry, I'm having some problems with Aaron. I will find you when I can ok? Miss you' I dropped Gerald a text.

'Don't worry, you take care of yourself' he replied.

I stayed home the entire day trying to come up with a plan to get back my nudes. The more I thought about it, the more foolish I felt for agreeing in the first place. Knowing Aaron, I came to the conclusion that I had to get them back by force.

'Dinner later?' Aaron texted me.

'Ok.. Nearby?' I asked.

'Yeah.. Thomson?' he replied.

'Oh.. Okok.. I go get ready now..' I replied.

We had dinner along Thomson and Aaron insisted that we go back to his place to chill. I knew what it meant.

'What movie you wanna watch?' Aaron laid on the bed and browsed throw one of those third party streaming sites.

'Hmm.. Anything lo.. You choose..' I sat down beside him.

I can't remember what movie he chose. But he did his usual thing of touching me in the middle of the show.

'Wet already ah?' he asked.

'Ya... You keep fingering me sure wet right..' I sassed.

'You not happy is it? Whole day so moody' he asked.

'No.. I'm not what..' I argued.

'You are the one at fault you know? Not me.. You angry for fuck?' he argued.

'I am not angry.. Since when was I angry?' I spoke softly.

'Then you must talk like that?' he fumed.

'No.. Ok.. I am sorry..' I mumbled, hanging my head.

'Better don't show me attitude again' he warned.

He laid me on my back and pulled of my pants and panties. I laid there helpless, he kinda owned me now.

'Ahhh.. Slowly.. ' I begged as he put his cock in me.

'Sshh...' he shut me up.

'Ahhh.. Ahh.. Ahhh.. Fuck...' I shut my eyes and endured the banging, the first couple minutes were painful.

'Look at me when I fuck you.. ' he groaned.

'Mmm.. Mmm.. Ahhhh... Yess..' I couldn't help but moan.

'Come here' he commanded and pulled me to the edge of the bed.

'Turn around' he instructed.

I laid on the bed with my head hanging off the edge. Aaron stood over my face and looked down at me. He looked like a man possessed.

'Yes.. Take it in...' he groaned, inserting his cock into my mouth.

'Ack ack ack ack.. ' he deepthroated me roughly.

'Huff.. Huff' I gasped for air as saliva dripped down my face.

'I can't do this if you're so rough Aaron.. Kuh kuh..' I coughed.

'You can one.. You already do before.. Come.. Again' he inserted his cock into my mouth again.

'Ack.. Ack.. Ack.. Ack..' he continued to mouthfuck me without a care in the world.

'Yes.. Yes.. So good..' he groaned.

'ACK!!!!' I slapped his thighs as he drilled his cock deep into my throat and held it there.

'YES!!!' he moaned.

'ACK!! Kuh! Kuh! Kuh! Huff huff..' I caught my breath when he finally removed his cock, hating every minute of it.

TBC...
Old 02-07-2020, 05:54 PM
Samster

DaphDaph is a name known to allDaphDaph is a name known to allDaphDaph is a name known to allDaphDaph is a name known to allDaphDaph is a name known to allDaphDaph is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Am i late for the party ??...pitching tent here ...Hope to hear TS sis say a friendly "hi" to her fans and supporters
Haha.. Of course I can say hi to everyone! I just thought you guys would be interested in the story instead.

Thanks for the support anyways! I will try to post once or twice a day if possible

Daphne
Old 02-07-2020, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

yes waiting for more update....
Old 02-07-2020, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaphDaph View Post
Haha.. Of course I can say hi to everyone! I just thought you guys would be interested in the story instead.

Thanks for the support anyways! I will try to post once or twice a day if possible

Daphne
+13 support here for your wonderful sexual story, cheers!
Old 02-07-2020, 11:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Daphne
Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
+13 support here for your wonderful sexual story, cheers!
This is Rickey (Zorro) here adding my support n encouragement as a reward to 1 of the most friendly sis here by giving her my +20 sweet cherries ...POWERING UP^^ her points from 306 to 326 ...Pls check yr user CP, sis

din expect you sis Daphne to respond so promptly to my request to interact with your fans in this thread of yours by occasionally replying to some of our comments like wat the other story writers do with their fans n supporters in their own threads ...yes, of course sis, we r very interested in reading yr sexciting story but we would also like to hv a more warm n human touch and interaction with you as the writer instead of u just posting yr story here quietly para by para...we would like to hear n see u "talking" to us also clarifying our comments or views which u hv just done...hehe

You're most welcome sis for our support n T.Q. v much also for yr assurance to us that u will try to post 1 or 2 times a day if u can for our reading pleasure n enjoyment ...Greatly appreciated !...looking forward to read yr next sexciting instalment sis

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 03-07-2020 at 08:17 AM.
Old 03-07-2020, 05:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to your next updates to this nice story TS.
Old 03-07-2020, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

I really like this story!                                                    

setting up my tent here for more updates.
Old 03-07-2020, 03:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
earlrock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great share sis Daph, hope to read more!
Old 03-07-2020, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Daphne
Yes hi, camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 04-07-2020, 09:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story ts, waiting for more juicy updates.
Old 04-07-2020, 07:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
gotha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoying this story, good share sis TS
Old 04-07-2020, 08:00 PM
Samster

The Taste of Freedom

'Huff.. Huff.. Can we do something else?' I wasn't enjoying it at all.

'Why? I think your mouth sometimes better than your pussy' he moved back into position.

'Ack.. Ack.. Arghh.. Huff.. huff' I pushed him away to catch my breath.

'I am cumming soon.. Come..' he commanded.

I swallowed my saliva and braced for another round of facefucking.

'Ack.. Ackk.. Ackk.. Ackk.. Ack... Ack..' I gagged.

'Arghh.. Arghh.. Oh yeah..' he groaned as he removed his cock and cummed all over my face. I couldn't even dodge. My saliva and his cum dripped down my face.

'Kuh kuh kuh.. Kuh Kuh.. huff.. huff.. ' I laid there utterly defeated.

'Nah.. Here' he passed me the box of tissues.

I cleaned my face with the tissues then walked to the toilet to shower myself. I returned to the room and Aaron was still lying down there.

'You don't want to wash up?' I asked.

'Yeah.. I will go now.. You wanna go eat supper?' he suggested.

'I'm still full.. I can accompany you if you want..' I sat down on the bed.

'Hmm... Ok luh.. I shower first then see how..' he replied and walked to toilet.

Aaron left the room and I sprung into action. I jumped for his phone and started to delete everything he had of me. I browsed through his computer briefly and didn't manage to find any of my nudes. I didn't want to risk being caught red handed and left everything back in their original position before he came back. We parted ways after supper and Aaron didn't suspect a thing. I couldn't sleep properly that night. I was half expecting a call from Aaron in the middle of the night. But no call came.

'You fucking slut! Think I stupid is it?' I woke up to a text from Aaron.

I didn't reply. Aaron started spam calling me.

'Let's break up' I texted him.

I put my phone on silent and ignored it the rest of the day. I was finally free. I felt a little sad that things had to end that way. But Aaron was a monster to me. I knew there was no turning back. I was actually over it by the evening.

'Are you free now?' I texted Gerald.

'I am hosting a dinner now.. I will be free before midnight.. I will call you' he replied.

I went over when Gerald was finally done with his dinner plans. He wasn't drunk but he did drink some alcohol.

'How are you and Aaron?' he asked as waited for me by the door.

'Ummm.. We broke up today.. ' I told him.

'Oh no.. Are you ok?' he asked as we walked up the stairs.

'Yup! Don't worry! I was the one that initiated it.. Couldn't stand him anymore' I smiled.

'Ahhh.. Okok.. Shawn and Melissa know yet?' he asked.

'Nope! Don't wanna spoil their holiday. I will let them know when they are back' I replied as I entered Gerald's bedroom for the second time.

'You can lie down and watch TV while I shower.. I'm actually a bit tired tonight..' he disappeared into the toilet.

I sat on the bed browsed through the TV channels. I surprised myself by how easily I made myself at home, even though I knew this was the bed that Gerald and Janice sleeps on.

'Any nice shows?' he came out of the toilet wrapped in his towel.

'Hmm.. This one seems not bad..' I settled on random action flick.

Gerald joined me on the bed and I laid down beside him. I remember him telling me about some of the actors on the show. Like how they were when they were younger etc.. then he fell asleep. I didn't want to disturb him. So our first night together was spent without any action. We just slept on the same bed. I woke up pretty early the next morning and Gerald was still sleeping.

'You awake?' I asked after using my phone for 10 minutes.

No reply.

I decided to surprise him by crawling underneath the blanket from the foot of the bed and laid between his legs. I started stroking his cock and he got semi-erected even though he was still asleep. I tried pulling his boxers down but it was too difficult. Thankfully his boxers had an opening in the middle that I just had to unbutton.

'Ahhh.. ' I heard him moan while I sucked his cock.

'Huh.. What.. Wah Daphne..' he exclaimed as he finally woke up.

'Mmm.. You like it Daddy?' I teased.

'Yes.. Ahh... Nobody do this for me before' he lifted the blanket to reveal his present.

'Tell me everything you want to try Daddy.. I will do it for you.. ' I moved down to his balls.

'Ahhhh.. Ahhh.. Yes.. Oh yes Daphne...' he groaned, spreading his legs wide for me.

'Mmmm...' I tickled his balls with my tongue.

'Wahhh... Ohhh...' he groaned.

'Want to try my pussy?' I smiled.

'Yes.. Yes please..' he replied.

I stripped naked infront of him. Gerald watched me in awe, like he was about to salivate.

'You like my body?' I giggled, pulling off my panties.

'Yes.. So sexy..' he lusted.

'See how wet I am for you..' I spread my legs and fingered my pussy.

'You want my pussy now?' Gerald couldn't stop staring at my pussy.

'Yes..' he replied instantaneously.

I crawled on top of him and with my right hand, slowly guided his cock into my pussy. It felt divine. To have my pussy lips split apart by his cock. It felt different because of who he was and what we were doing.

'Ahhhhh.. Yes Daddy.. Mmm.. ' I stared at him.

'Ahhh... So tight and wet.. ' he groaned.

'Mmmmm.. Yess.. It's all yours Daddy.. Ahh..' I moaned, as I lowered myself to get his cock deep inside me.

TBC...
Old 04-07-2020, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Call me Daddy too!
Old 05-07-2020, 03:36 AM
Samster

The Morning After Pill

'You like that? You like that Daddy? Mmm?? Ahhhh.. Fuck...' I moaned as I grinded my pussy on his cock.

'Yes... So tight Daphne.. ' he rested his hands on my hips.

'Play with my nipples Daddy.. Mmmm...' I took his hand and put it on by boobs.

'So soft... Ahhh..' he groaned.

'Squeeze my nipples Daddy.. Ahh.. Mmm.. ' I moaned.

'Like this?' Gerald was cautious.

'Yes.. Harder.. hmmm.. hmm..' I was out of breath.

'Fuck me Daddy... ' I laid down ontop of him and gave him control.

He grabbed my ass and started to thrust upwards into my pussy.

'Ahhhh... Yess... Yes... Yes.. Faster Daddy.. Oh fuck.. Yes.. Ahh...' I closed my eyes and enjoyed every inch of his cock exploring my pussy.

'Arghh... Arghh...Argh...' Gerald grunted.

'Mmmm.. Yes Daddy... I'm going to cum for you..' I whispered into his ear.

Gerald must have been motivated after hearing that I was about to cum and increased his speed and power.

'Ahhh... Yes.. Yes... Mmmm... Yes.. Oh my god... Fuckkkk... Yes.. Mmmm..' I felt as if a wave of electric current ran through my body as I cummed. My pussy was contracting and expanding as if it was breathing.

'Ahh.. I cum already Daddy.. Mmmm..' I moaned into his ear.

Gerald stopped thrusting and took a breather. I laid ontop of him and recomposed myself. Gerald was sweating.

'My turn to make you cum Daddy.. What you like? Tell me' I sat back up, his cock still in me.

'I not fit enough already.. Haha.. Need to slowly build stamina again.. Maybe missionary now?' he laughed.

'Ok Daddy.. If you are tired tell me ok? I can ride you or blow till you cum' I offered before lying down on my back.

Gerald got on top of me and inserted his cock back into my pussy.

'Pain?' Gerald asked.

'No Daddy.. Go as deep as you want.. Fuck me as hard as you want.. ' I looked him in the eye.

'Yes.. Yes... Fuck.. So deep.. Ahhh..' I grabbed his arms tightly.

'Huff Huff Huff.. I am going to cum Daphne.. ' Gerald breathed heavily.

'Cum for me Daddy.. Please.. Cum for me..' I moaned.

'Oh yes.. Cumming cumming..' he warned and tried to pull out.

'It's ok Daddy.. Cum inside me.. I want it.. Mmmm..' I grabbed onto him with my legs so that he couldn't pull out.

'Oh Fuck...No.... Ahhh... Arghh..' he cummed inside me.

'Yes.. I can feel your cum Daddy...' I moaned.

'Oh no Daphne.. Why did you do that?' he collapsed beside me, exhausted.

'Don't worry Daddy..' I laid beside him, still in ecstasy.

We laid there for a good 5 minutes before we decided to brush our teeth and clean up a bit. Gerald was really worried that I would get pregnant and suggested that I visit the doctor for some morning after pills. I tried to convince him that based on my menstrual cycle, it was highly unlikely that I would get pregnant. But he still insisted. I told him I would go later on.

'You meeting your friends tonight?' Gerald asked as we ate the breakfast he cooked.

'Maybe meeting the rest of my classmates, you have plans?' I asked.

'Not really.. But if you have plans then maybe I will go meet my friends for coffee' he replied.

We took a shower after breakfast and Gerald sent me to the mall beside my workplace in order for me to see the doctor for the pills. He dropped me off in the carpark again. I walked to the clinic and was actually really nervous. I loitered outside the clinic for at least 5 minutes before deciding to not go get the pill. I was just going to lie to Gerald. I went to my workplace instead.

'How? You got the pill already? I feel very bad for making you do this' Gerald texted me about an hour later.

'Yup! Don't worry! I was the one that made you do it. Anddd.. Since I am on the pill, you can cum inside me again Daddy.. Hehe..' I teased.

'Aiyo.. Use condom la.. Safer Daphne' he replied.

'Nooo... No condom better for you right? I am 100% sure.. Please Daddy.. No condom ok?' I replied.

'Aiyo.. Okok.. We talk later.. I pick you up after I get lunch for us. Same place. I will message you' he replied.

'Take your time! Anyway.. I can still feel your cum dripping out of me Daddy.. ' I teased.

'Aiyo.. Don't make me hard outside Daphne' he replied.

TBC...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1