The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-07-2020, 01:18 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Kienmeng is Cool - loads of Potential
China girls telling u they lost their wallet & ask u for a meal

Did anyone of you here experience this before.

2 china girls will approach you. They are quite pretty. 1 of then will say they are tourists who lost their wallet. She will ask you to treat them to a meal.

I was approached by them at least 3 times after 6pm when i previously work near expo area.

Anyone of you here treated them to a meal and what did they say?

Did you try to piak them after treating them to a meal?

This topic was discussed in $$$$$$$$$$$$ forum before as there were guys who were approached by these 2 china girls. I am not sure if its always the same 2 china girls or it always changes. But the thing is none of the guys in $$$$$$$$$$$$ forum treated the girls to a meal, so we don't know what hapoen after that.
Old 02-07-2020, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of
Re: China girls telling u they lost their wallet & ask u for a meal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kienmeng View Post

2 china girls will approach you. They are quite pretty. 1 of then will say they are tourists who lost their wallet. She will ask you to treat them to a meal.

I was approached by them at least 3 times after 6pm when i previously work near expo area.

This topic was discussed in $$$$$$$$$$$$ forum before as there were guys who were approached by these 2 china girls. I am not sure if its always the same 2 china girls or it always changes. But the thing is none of the guys in $$$$$$$$$$$$ forum treated the girls to a meal, so we don't know what hapoen after that.
This is the oldest trick in the book. Happened to me once. Two very pretty Chinese ladies approached me in town. They said they lost their wallets and everything so I asked them to wait and said I will take them to the nearest police station to make a report. They made some excuses and left in a hurry.

Do not fall for this.
Old 02-07-2020, 02:35 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by peregrene View Post
This is the oldest trick in the book. Happened to me once. Two very pretty Chinese ladies approached me in town. They said they lost their wallets and everything so I asked them to wait and said I will take them to the nearest police station to make a report. They made some excuses and left in a hurry.

Do not fall for this.
Why don't you try treat them to a meal?

If its a scam, you just lose the $5 that you treat them. You don't lose much
Old 02-07-2020, 03:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Why don't you try treat them to a meal?

If its a scam, you just lose the $5 that you treat them. You don't lose much
That what I did actually lol.
Happened in China Shanghai Airport. 2 ladies approach me with sob stories that husband cheated, felt angry and run away from home from Beijing. Seeking job opportunities. Used up all their money and now stranded in airport. They say they are hungey never eat since 16 hours ago. Ask if I can treat them to a meal.

That's what I did, treat them to a meal with the balance money that I had on me,. 200rmb.

Toward the end of the meal came the killing question. They want 500rmb to buy train ticket so that they can go back home. Smelling a big rat, I told them to make up a better story, paid and left them there. Lol
Old 02-07-2020, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

China girls are the biggest scammers on this planet. I always carry some doubts whatever they had said. Listen n fart out.

Last edited by unsung80; 02-07-2020 at 05:20 PM.
Old 02-07-2020, 03:36 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
That what I did actually lol.
Happened in China Shanghai Airport. 2 ladies approach me with sob stories that husband cheated, felt angry and run away from home from Beijing. Seeking job opportunities. Used up all their money and now stranded in airport. They say they are hungey never eat since 16 hours ago. Ask if I can treat them to a meal.

That's what I did, treat them to a meal with the balance money that I had on me,. 200rmb.

Toward the end of the meal came the killing question. They want 500rmb to buy train ticket so that they can go back home. Smelling a big rat, I told them to make up a better story, paid and left them there. Lol
Why don't you say you give them 500rmb and they let you piak?
Old 02-07-2020, 04:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I would if they are piakable...... Lol., plus, never know if they will just cry rape. In foreign land dun anyhow.
Old 02-07-2020, 04:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Caleb777 is Cool - loads of Potential

I got a quite similar encounter..PRC lady from wechat nearby asking to hitch a ride coz she lost everything at mbs. Initially just brushed it off as another scam until we continued chatting till we meet up
Old 02-07-2020, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1466 / Power: 10
thickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud of

I once encounter a China woman pluMp and very below average she was carrying a dog at Redhill mrt area she approach me saying she got lost and she can tahan the hunger but her dog need to eat I believed them as that time I. Respect China as a country of long history so i gave hher teN dollars

Turns out the next few wEek she was there with her dog saying the same thing at Redhill mrt traffic light. Apparently she should be lost for weeks now after this WUhan virus I dare say china people are smart but ruthless. I will tell her to eat the dog since they are famous for iT

I keep my distance
Old 02-07-2020, 10:45 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thickskin33 View Post
I once encounter a China woman pluMp and very below average she was carrying a dog at Redhill mrt area she approach me saying she got lost and she can tahan the hunger but her dog need to eat I believed them as that time I. Respect China as a country of long history so i gave hher teN dollars

Turns out the next few wEek she was there with her dog saying the same thing at Redhill mrt traffic light. Apparently she should be lost for weeks now after this WUhan virus I dare say china people are smart but ruthless. I will tell her to eat the dog since they are famous for iT

I keep my distance
Is she chio?

You should have offer her money to piak her
Old 03-07-2020, 12:03 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12824 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Treat it like a Tinder or Coffee meets Bagel date.
Mostly girls looking for free food.
Old 03-07-2020, 04:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14364 / Power: 13
Silentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Talk so much! Did you piak them?
Old 03-07-2020, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Ahhui95 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Encounter similar ones is jem too
Old 03-07-2020, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 8
Slowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSlowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSlowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSlowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Is she chio?

You should have offer her money to piak her
Can't you read? Your answer is in the very first sentence or u should visit spectacle hut tomoro.
Old 03-07-2020, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 8
Depraved is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDepraved is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

What would happen next, is one of the girls will “receive” a phone call or message, or email. They will be very excited about it. They will tell you that their family in China just got in touch and is ready to wire them emergency funds. They will rattle off a sizable number, probably a few thousand.

However, oh noes, neither of them got a local bank account. What is a couple of troubled xiao mei-mei in a foreign land to do? Pause for obligatory sad puppy eyes. Oh wait! What about the kind, generous, benevolent, helpful local guy that just treated them to some food? Surely you have a bank account rite? Rite?

Puppy dog eyes intensifies. Maybe some bared cleavage, bottom lip biting, or a soft pleading touch on your hand is thrown in.

So you start thinking with your dick, or your greed, or worse, you really are such a nice guy. You tell them, yeah sure, you got a bank account. Who doesn’t?

Joy to the world. Their lives are saved! Now if you would just furnish them with your account number, their family will wire $20k into your account and you can just draw it at the nearest ATM for them. You can at least do that for a couple of maidens can’t you? You knight in shining armor you...

So off you three go to the nearest atm (Or these days you can just check your bank app. Yeah, this scam is that old). That’s odd, you think. There’s nothing on your account but your miserly savings.

Whaaaaaat? The money didn’t go through? The girls say while looking distressed. Oh noes, oh noes, whatever could have gone wrong? Their family most certainly said they have wired the money through. Flustered, the girls excuse themselves to a corner and start making anxious phone calls. Worried glances were exchanged. Fists were shaken at heaven.

After a while, the girls approach you again looking dejected. It’s the different time zone, they say. The banks in China are closed now and the transaction will only be completed when they reopen tomorrow. However the money most certainly has been wired. They may even show you some basic html page on their phone with a bank logo showing the deposit or transfer receipt. Sure enough, it shows $20k was wired to your account number. Yes, it’s done. The money is on its way. It’s as good as yours already, the system just haven’t update yet etc. etc.

Haiz, so now they have to wait until China bank comes back online and the money get reflected on your account. But oh my, the entire ordeal has taken quite a toll on the fair maidens. They are quite understandably overwhelmed by the day’s events and wish to retire to a hotel. Alas! They do not possess the funds to secure an adequate accommodation. Damn you lost wallet!

Their tired eyes once again lit up as their gaze met yours. You hunk. You white knight. You indisputable proof that it’s not the size of your cock that matters but rather, that of your heart. Oh hey, they say, since the $20k is as good as coming to you anyway, couldn’t you just draw $20k of your own money for them first? Actually, just $18k will do. You can keep the $2k change for coming to their rescue.

Harrrrr? $18k also dun have ah? Then how much you got? Whaaaat? Only $5k? Haiz, that will have to do lah. The girls nodded at each other. They are pretty sure they can find a hotel that will suit their taste for at least that much. Dun worry, tomorrow you will meet up again to draw the rest of their funds. After that they promise to treat you back for that meal. Extra emphasis on “treat” Teehee...

They exchange phone numbers with you. And thank you profusely.

You eagerly step up to the ATM with your chest puffed. You max out your withdrawal limit, and then hand over the cash to the pair of ladies who in turn gushed with gratitude and praises as they slowly backed away into the night, leaving you standing there with your half chub of righteousness, feeling like a goddamn legend. Ahhhhh, so this is how it feels to be a real man. All those Disney films you watched as a kid finally made sense.

Long story short, the $20k will never arrive in your account. Your number will be blocked on the girls’ whatsapp and your calls will be ignored. Thus your very expensive lesson on society and trust comes to a full close.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1