The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
el88, NotYoungMan, OldUncleSG, RReddington

Closed Thread

Old 15-12-2021, 08:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
tehokosongbing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: East side spa experience

I thought I just too noob, then paiseh to post. But I kena the same thing, GQ first then finish quote big price. Didn't have enough money then ask me go ATM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzkriegg View Post
Writing an MR to warn other bros of this carrot head chopper - Oka from Spa Mondello in Tampines.

This spa has no recep, only 2 PRCs and 3 Viets manning the shop by themselves. ML pushed for $85 massage as it's the only full body one.

Oka looks like she's in her 30s, has a MILF look with a good figure and C cup breasts. But speaks with a village accent from somewhere in the northwestern provinces although she tells you she's from Shenzhen (she's obviously not).

She doesn't wear a mask inside the room during the session so you could see how she looks like exactly. Her massage isn't good nor her sensual, can tell she has no proper training at all (She said she's only been in SG for 5 months). She did juagen for like 10 minutes and at the last part she unhooked her bra and let me lick her tits while licking mine - so I thought this would be an amazing place.

But that's when the fantasy ended - she didn't ask a GQ nor quoted any prices, but when she came in at the end to collect tips she demanded a $100 tip and insisted that no other ML in SG offers such extras (which is obviously not true, and also not at this price).

So please, avoid this shop altogether and especially this ML. I've already taken the financial hit and potential zapping risk to bring you this special report.
Old 15-12-2021, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1674 / Power: 12
gorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoTheBear View Post
Newly opened shop (around 2-3 months, according to her).

Visited her before, however did not have chemistry and will not RTM.
Thanks for the info. will up you tml.
Old 16-12-2021, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 3
PoTheBear deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPoTheBear deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks, and sorry just newly joined so no power to up you back.

Do you want a more detailed MR?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorb View Post
Thanks for the info. will up you tml.
Old 16-12-2021, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1674 / Power: 12
gorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant future
Quote:
Thanks, and sorry just newly joined so no power to up you back.

Do you want a more detailed MR?
can DM me more info.thanks.
Old 16-12-2021, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 3
Kenkenkenchan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKenkenkenchan is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by zenerkai View Post
Hi Bros,

Just want to share a ML that I visited. Place is discreet with free parking. Got her permission to share here as she wants more supporters as well.
Name: Bubbles
Malaysian Chinese
Svc: Massage ++
ctc: On whatsapp only, PM for ctc.
Contact please
Old 16-12-2021, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 3
PoTheBear deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPoTheBear deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

DM sent. Have a read.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorb View Post
can DM me more info.thanks.
Old 16-12-2021, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
operat0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros willing to share and recommend some good contacts! Much appreciated thanks!
Old 16-12-2021, 03:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5190 / Power: 21
Brother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond repute

Visited a vietbu in the east yesterday... Coming to 25yo, petite sweet looking. Boobs are enhanced though

place quite secluded IMO, room is big, almost 2 times usual room with massage bed and sofa seat but shower still outside the room. Massage was decent and opted for bj when the GQ was popped. Asked me warn her before I shoot cos she dun wan CIM... Was still thinking should I be the piekia and just release maybe next time I will
Old 16-12-2021, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 632 / Power: 15
lucky_robin is a name known to alllucky_robin is a name known to alllucky_robin is a name known to alllucky_robin is a name known to alllucky_robin is a name known to alllucky_robin is a name known to all
Quote:
DM sent. Have a read.
Bro what was the damage..
Old 16-12-2021, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1041 / Power: 14
HomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother View Post
Visited a vietbu in the east yesterday... Coming to 25yo, petite sweet looking. Boobs are enhanced though

place quite secluded IMO, room is big, almost 2 times usual room with massage bed and sofa seat but shower still outside the room. Massage was decent and opted for bj when the GQ was popped. Asked me warn her before I shoot cos she dun wan CIM... Was still thinking should I be the piekia and just release maybe next time I will
Let me guess, eunos?
Old 16-12-2021, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Kokoro111 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:

Before u shoot she will know la coz your small bro will shake ma hahaha
Old 16-12-2021, 09:19 PM
Samster

Brother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeDelete View Post
Let me guess, eunos?
Not exactly eunos but nearby
Old 16-12-2021, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kokoro111 View Post
Before u shoot she will know la coz your small bro will shake ma hahaha
If she's bobbing her head up and down may not feel it lah
Old 16-12-2021, 09:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 341 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1109 / Power: 3
Errornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeDelete View Post
Let me guess, eunos?
Should be at some faraway place that is high? With breeze? 😏😏
Old 16-12-2021, 09:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 341 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1109 / Power: 3
Errornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud of
Quote:

Brother, her 25 years old should be stucked for many years liao heehee.

Ya squeezing her boobs is like squeezing rock. Haha she still can that her tits are real. 🤣
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread