The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 29-10-2014, 04:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 948 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6963 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Re: Crime in dongguAN

another news on crime in dongguan toaday
click the link below http://gd.qq.com/a/20141028/016672.h...12&ptlang=2052
even thieves in dongguan are now stealing from hospital patients
Old 29-10-2014, 09:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1013 / Power: 19
horniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud of
Re: Desert Storm KTV

oooh okay... thanks! will check that out. thanks bro!
she mentioned all applied, so better get to confirm confirm

Quote:
Originally Posted by hot1168 View Post
Bro,
FYI - Chinese Nationals can apply special passport with permits to visit Hong Kong or Macau but the validity depends on where they are from (their place of origin). The only thing u got to take note of is that they would need travel agents (there are a lot at the border) to bring them over (about 50 rmb per pax).

Happy playing there.
Old 29-10-2014, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hot1168 View Post
Bro,
FYI - Chinese Nationals can apply special passport with permits to visit Hong Kong or Macau but the validity depends on where they are from (their place of origin). The only thing u got to take note of is that they would need travel agents (there are a lot at the border) to bring them over (about 50 rmb per pax).

Happy playing there.
To be precise, there is only one kind of passport that PRC nationals get -issued by the Central government and for use to travel to overseas destinations besides Hong Kong and Macau.

For Hong Kong and Macau, these are actually only entry permits that cannot be used for anywhere else and what you're referring to about "travel agents" required to accompany them across the border - these actually involve GROUP TOUR permits i.e. holder is supposedly part of a tour group and thus necessitating the employment of these travel agents across the border, even though the traveler actually travels alone.

NOT all borders will have these travel agents to accompany holder of this type of permit - and thus my suggestion to OP to double check if the Shekou ferry terminal have them or not. As an example, for sure the Chang Ping Direct train to Hong Kong terminal do NOT have these agents.

To add further to the confusion, Passports are also used by PRC nationals to go to Hong Kong/Macau by the abuse of the concession to allow travelers to stay in transit in HKG/Mac for a week (or two?) if they are supposedly headed to a third country. Chinese travel agents have been doing a roaring business issuing plane tickets to various visa on arrival destinations which the traveler cancels when they are already in HKG/Mac! Go figure!! LOL

SEAJ

Last edited by SEAJ; 29-10-2014 at 12:17 PM.
Old 29-10-2014, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 584 / Power: 19
lp0okm is a name known to alllp0okm is a name known to alllp0okm is a name known to alllp0okm is a name known to alllp0okm is a name known to alllp0okm is a name known to all
Re: Changping Armed Robbery

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeiGohGoh View Post
it was mainly a big sweep by police to clean up ... happen to bump into some crooks with real/fake gun, news confirm no shots really fired ... but I wasn't there to witness so its entirely heresay .....
it was a imitation gun and no shots was fired.

the news was on nandu web news.

My friend working in cali red also confirmed nothing happened.

现在加多一句,干得好。终极目标!

NEXT TARGET

Just up:

(I'll return favor)
Old 31-10-2014, 01:47 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Changping Armed Robbery

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeiGohGoh View Post
it was mainly a big sweep by police to clean up ... happen to bump into some crooks with real/fake gun, news confirm no shots really fired ... but I wasn't there to witness so its entirely heresay .....
Quote:
Originally Posted by lp0okm View Post
it was a imitation gun and no shots was fired.

the news was on nandu web news.

My friend working in cali red also confirmed nothing happened.
Thank goodness nothing major happened.
I thought Changping Town becoming like Dannok Town in Thailand!
Old 31-10-2014, 10:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 17
tymc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Events in CP 2

Am now in CP and waiting to go Danshui. Just to inform all bros, all hotels 沐足,ktvs stopped until 3rd nov. Even 18 did not open yesterday, not sure about the other bars too...
Old 31-10-2014, 11:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 15
panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!

yes, I have four SG bros who were planning to arrive in CP tonight, but because of the closure notice till 3 Nov, they will go straight to Danshui to join us.

We have a KTV room booked tonight and tomorrow Saturday night in Danshui Legend Hotel, 淡水丽景花园酒店. I was there on Tuesday and saw many well dressed tall pretty girls, read my FR at
http://sammyboy.rocks/showthr...187571&page=26

I was impressed enough to wanna go back again tonight and tomorrow, come join us if you like, PM me to exchange WeChat contacts, phone numbers and MMs contacts.
28 Oct - 1 Nov

Bangkok FR

Baccara #176 Soi Cowboy - 11 Nov

#6 MOOK (Poseidon)
#63 Aee (Nataree)

#20 NOON (CCK massage)
Old 31-10-2014, 01:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 16
prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by horniez View Post
hehehehe... yeah, old 'friend' and visa already applied. so all good to go.

many thanks for the info
To enter macau and hong kong for PRC, there are two ways to do it as far as I know.

One of them is using passports issue by China. Which is the dark red color one.
As mention by others, using passport is using Hong Kong and macau as transit points to other countries. So it's more or less abusing the system.

China have been trying to clamp down on these. Now I think they can only use this method to enter Hong Kong and macau 2 times per year, anything more they will have problem applying Visa next time.

2nd method is using 港澳通行证. Which is dark blue in color. This is the so call correct and legal way to enter hong kong and Macau for prc.

When using this pass, they are suppose to be traveling in a tour group. Which is why need to buy group tour permit from agency. Normally cost 30-50rmb for the permit. Its stupid to see only 1 name for a tour group Loh, but this is China.
It's very easy to apply, can get them within 1 hrs at most borders. If u scare, can just ask any agency in any part of China to get it down for u. Will not take more than a day.
Old 31-10-2014, 02:16 PM
Samster

SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Want to clarify as previous erroneous reports may lull some who wants to bring along a PRC companion into Hong Kong/Macau into a sense of complacency ..... and disappointment when they discover that it is NOT such a simple thing to do after all.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People%...ng_ and_Macau
Quote:
In general, a Mainland resident who is in possession of a valid EEP bearing a valid exit endorsement (Chinese: 往来港澳签注) may be landed in Hong Kong as a visitor, with a limit of stay in accordance with the exit endorsement, provided that normal immigration requirements are met. The number of journeys to Hong Kong will be stated in the exit endorsement, i.e. single-journey, double-journey or multiple-journey. There are six types of exit endorsements issued by Ministry of Public Security:[4]

个人旅游 G (individual visits, valid for one or maximum two visit/s of 7 days and valid for 3 months or one year)
探亲 T (family reunion, valid for 3 months, to visit a sibling, single entry for up to 14 days, to visit a parent/parent-in-law or child, as for sibling or multi-entry, maximum stay to 90 days from first entry)
商务 S (business purpose, valid for 7 days visit and valid for 3 months or one year)
团队旅游 L (for tour group visit for 7 days)
其他 Q (other purposes of visit, valid for single 14 day visit and valid for 3 months or one year)
逗留 D (multiple exits and entries, maximum stay authorized by respective SAR immigration officers)
Note:
Basically, ONLY the "L" permit requires accompaniment by a travel agent as supposedly member of a tour group.

Also, note that EEP (Two-way) Permits are issued, just like the People's Republic of China passport and Resident Identity Card, by local municipal public security bureaus per hukou registration. Can NOT be just applied for at the border!

The RMB 30-50 and the 30 or so minutes arranging at the border is merely to get a travel agent to accompany the traveler who ALREADY has the "L" exit endorsement which was chopped on to the EEP by the local municipal Ministry of Public Security office where the holder holds Hukou registration. It is NOT to arrange for the actual permit/endorsement.

PRC citizens must apply IN PERSON at his home PSB office for the EEP and each endorsement therein.
(although apparently/not officially announced, in SOME municipalities, this requirement to apply in person for the permit ENDORSEMENT has somewhat been relaxed to allow for Parents/children to apply for/on behalf of the EEP holder - but for sure still NOT for the FIRST issuance of the actual booklet/permit)

SEAJ

Last edited by SEAJ; 31-10-2014 at 03:36 PM.
Old 31-10-2014, 03:01 PM
Samster

prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Just to let u know, the tour agency just give u a piece of paper. They will not accompany u into Hong Kong... Or even to the border to clear custom...

That piece of paper is the only thing that is going to accompany u into Hong Kong loh...
Old 31-10-2014, 03:08 PM
Samster

In actual fact it's plain easy to go into Hong Kong nowadays. Very fast and simple.
China gov have made getting into Hong Kong and Macau so much easier compare to 7-8 years ago.

Only troublesome thing is making 港澳通行证, need to go back home town to make. Used to take avg 3 months or more to get it done. But now most gal told me it took only 1 month or so.

But pls take note, there's something like a visa inside the 港澳通行证. There's a valid dates for use. Pls check to make sure it's not expire.

Also it will also state how many time that visa can be use to enter hong and Macau. Most time it's only for single use. But some also got double entires.
Old 31-10-2014, 03:26 PM
Samster (B)

TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Dongguan Entertainment Venue Closure

Quote:
Originally Posted by tymc View Post
Am now in CP and waiting to go Danshui. Just to inform all bros, all hotels 沐足, ktvs stopped until 3rd nov. Even 18 did not open yesterday, not sure about the other bars too...
All entertainment venues in Dongguan are affected.
Si beh tok gong!

Last edited by TonyCheong; 31-10-2014 at 03:37 PM.
Old 31-10-2014, 03:32 PM
Samster

Just as an addendum - whilst the process may be relatively easy, especially for citizens who are used to applying for and using them, most first time travelers into Hong Kong/Macau do not even know what it is that they are entitled to. And even for some multi-time visitors as Chinese travelers are still not that used to travel outside of their own borders.

Many have been turned away at the border as their permits have expired/number of entry permitted for has been used up/other reasons as they just don't realize/know.

PLUS more importantly - it is as per my original suggestion OP horniez to double check if Shekou ferry pier has these agents who arrange to accompany Tour Groups; because chances are that his traveling companion only holds an "L" endorsement - which is the easiest to apply for/most common granted by the PSB.

SEAJ
Old 31-10-2014, 03:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
S'pore Ah Boy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Dongguan Entertainment Venue Closure

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
All entertainment venues in Dongguan are affected.
Si beh tok gong!
thats serious !!
Old 31-10-2014, 03:41 PM
Samster (B)

Arrow Dongguan Entertainment Venue Closure

Quote:
Originally Posted by S'pore Ah Boy View Post
thats serious !!
Boh bian either suck thumb in Changping or go Zhuhai, Tanzhou, Shenzhen, Huizhou or Danshui play loh.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1