The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 22-11-2022, 08:31 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
protege8184 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Lady in action - Violet from Club Friday
Location - discreet
Looks - 8/10
Boobs - 8/10
Body - super slim with no much visible fats
BBBJ - can really go on without stopping .. slurping sounds and good feel 😄
FJ - totally gone within an hour for 2 shots… kept on going after 2nd shot and will cuddle with you after that

Overall, I would recommend Violet to bros who like slim gals and with good service 👍
Old 22-11-2022, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 8
Canetra is a glorious beacon of lightCanetra is a glorious beacon of lightCanetra is a glorious beacon of lightCanetra is a glorious beacon of lightCanetra is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Yuri Empire

Look: 8.5/10 SYT cute look, same as posted picture
Body: 8/10 Petite with smooth and firm skin
Boobs: 8/10 Soft and natural B with a handful to grab
BBBJ: 9/10 Hardworking, decent suction and blow my dick for quite a awhile.
CIM: 9/10 Yes, unload all in her mouth.
Frenching: 8/10 Shy at beginning, but will reciprocate when i initiate.
Painting: 8/10 Moans softly but when licking her love button
FJ: 9/10 Easily wet pussy and very accommodative to various position. Willing to please.
OKT: Friendly and very responsive.
GFE: Very good attitude, polite and always smile. I find her closer to GFE then PSE type.
Rtf: Yes when vitamin M replenish
Old 22-11-2022, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Tgbb123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Fon (A1)

Location: Not the most convenient of locations. Drivers might have to take some risk with parking as well. Shophouse unit in the east with 3 (i think) girls living there right now and 1 shared toilet.

Looks: A1 delivers this time. Photos provided are glamour shots but the Fon you’ll get to see is the real deal. A smooth skinned, relatively youthful looking short haired babe with plenty of ink to help complete the wild sex pot look. She’s had some work done to her nose and lips but nothing too over the top.

Body: Banging. Not as toned as in the photos for sure, but you can tell she definitely spends a good amount of time in the gym. She greeted me at the door in a sheer nightie and the tiniest of g-strings and I pretty much instantly had a hard-on. Slight stretch marks on her enhanced boobs which were great to feel up. The highlight of her body however was definitely the super thicc butt which is to die for i tell you.

BJ: Tbh i wasn’t paying much attention at the start as my gaze was glued to her g-string cladded ass which she had stuck in the air and was swaying seductively while sucking away at my dick. However I snapped out my trance when she took things up a notch and abruptly started throat fucking herself, bobbing up and down and jamming as much of my dick as she could to the back of her mouth without any assistance from me. Her version of ball-play was also not the usual obligatory light licks and sucking. She pretty much planted her whole tongue flat on my scrotum and did this head & tongue twirling thing which coated every inch of my balls and everything below as well with her saliva. You know that the stars have aligned when you meet a girl who not only gives enthusiastic head but also turns out to be truly gifted at it.

FJ: If you don’t fuck Fon in doggy, you’re really doing yourself a major disservice. That ass was built for doggy. I managed to persuade her to keep her g-string on while fucking and it was incredible. That g-string was working overtime as i stretched and pulled at it while thrusting into her ass from behind. Fon could take a hard pounding in doggy and that back arch plus plump juicy butt would surely make anyone blow their load in no time. She didn’t resist when I placed a thumb on her anus and started rubbing away but I stopped short of sticking it in as I had already made up my mind at that point to return and decided to leave the AJ for another time.

GFE: Contrary to her bad girl vibes, Fon was all smiles and really, really all round pleasant. She speaks good English and was fun to make conversation with. Major plus points for her passionate kissing and how she constantly has her hands all over you during and even after sex.

RTF: Hell yes. My legs were shaking at the end of the session and I was trying my best to not look like a noob as i descended the stairs when leaving. Anytime a girl makes your legs go jelly you know you’ve got yourself a gem.
Old 22-11-2022, 09:06 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -56 / Power: 0
LosPepes has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Loversfortress - Dolce

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.p...ighlight=dolce

OKT : Straight to business, not most friendly compared to other OKTs.

Looks : 7.5/10
Not the best head turner but once you see her in her black lingerie you'd turn.
Wearing make up with a nice glossy lip stick, couldn't resist but to give her a kiss and within 3 secs her tongue came out.

Body : 8/10
Petite sized with little teeny boobies that didn't grow much with a little dark nips. Which I didn't mind small boobies.
Pretty smooth body with some art around her left hand.

Booked a 2s session

Started with standard SOP shower like all bros have mentioned. Bath in bathtub.
Came out dried myself and she came over to start licking my nips, before that 2ic semi hard. Now fully hard.
We sat at the edge of the bed, she on my right leg. We made out and I slid my finger into her pussy, to my surprise it was really wet.
Fingered and mouth fucked till she wanted to suck me on the edge of the bed. Sucked me she did and she's got real good BBBJ, 9/10.
Asked me to move up on the bed after awhile, and continued to work up and down my shaft with her little slut hole whilst making eye contact.
Like the bro's that mentioned before, she's got a very lovely set of eyes.
As she begun to work harder, I tied her hair up and helped to bob her head up and down. I think I lasted a good 1+min and blew my load into her mouth.
She sucked as much as she could and like other bro's said. She doesn't go full slut with the cim. Good enough for me tho.

Rested for about 15 mins and we begun touching and stroking each other's thighs like naughty lovers. Automatically went down on me, I knew I had to return the favor.
Told her to stop as I wanted to paint her. And paint here I did, sliding my finger into her little cavern. My my, it was tight. Took quite afew finger thursts to get it looser.
Tried to make her cum, I think I was close as her moans intensified. Mission failed, I think she was rather desensitized by other bros who treated her right.
She climbed on me and once again started blowing. Jeeeesus, she loves a cock in her mouth.
Capped on after a few moments and fucked her like a horny beast. Hair tugging, neck kissing, ear licking, nipple pinching....
Blasted 2nd shot into her.

We cuddled afterwards...

Overall
Sexperience 9/10

RTF : Probably not as there's other meat on the market, she's leaving in a week's time.
Old 22-11-2022, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 6
Treaty deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTreaty deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?p=2...7#post21842867

Pat from 99babe, she just arrived yesterday

Location: advert says at a hotel near Jalan besar. It is also near Rochor station. About 1-2 mins walk.

Booking: OKT rapid response at enquiry, booking and confirmation upon arrival. No issues. I book for 2 shots for $160.

Girl: to be honest, the photos look better but not far away. Her skin is darker and a large tattoo on her back. She is petite, slim, enhanced boobs with obvious scares. She is 22, pretty face and with an obvious underbite.

The deed:
Bbbj - unfortunately no - she has mouth ulcer on her lower lips, she offer capped bj
Shower - she was reluctant, citing that Air-con is cold and she did too many times. Managed to get her into the shower after some persuasion.
After shower, she tuck herself in blanket!
FJ - she is willing to do many positions. But you have to lead. She started with hj and then capped for bj. She allowed 69, painting on her whilst she bj. My thoughts after the 1st shot was lack enthusiasm, lack energy and the fun or at least fuck like a pro type.
After 1 shot, it was shower again, cold for her! We just lie on the bed chatting and break the ice. The 1st shot was completely lack GFE. Some chatting and got into a simple conversation. And after 60mins is to attempt to have the 2nd shot. Annoying she claimed she was tired and hungry. She wanted to visit Golden Mile after the session. I tried to keep the conversation going to break the ice so the chatting was easily 20mins but some gentle caressing on her body.
A compromise was I told her let’s finish the 2nd shot and she can leave. I also lost interest. I have put the cap on and with lubricant and had her with a number of positions. She didn’t like fingering as it hurts so I did not. She did asked for tips which I ignored her request a few times. All 2 shots done within an hour.

So, quite limited services, predominately due to the ulcer which she did show me and thankfully she did. But it limited the services she can offer.

Rtf: no, will try other girls if I have the opportunity.

Last edited by Treaty; 22-11-2022 at 09:50 PM.
Old 22-11-2022, 09:30 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
peacenotwar is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=9...hlight=caramel

Caramel - Seduction

Looks: 9/10 pretty and seductive looking. Looks like photo, wysiwyg.

Body: 9/10 well shaped, she got the slim and slender body. D cup boobs, very nice to teh and play with.

Skin: not thai tan, quite fair.

BBBJ: 9.5/10 good suction and also very sloppy. Love how she can work her hands and mouth in coordination.

FJ: 8.5/10 she is accommodating and service oriented. She ride me and the front view of her riding was great. Huge boob bouncing and I just grab and let her enjoy riding me.

GFE: 9/10 friendly and chatty, strong GFE.

RTF: for sure will be back for her again, she is legit worth bonking.
Old 22-11-2022, 09:39 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 16
Frisky frog deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFrisky frog deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only) Wagon

Booked Wagon from Lust last night.

She is a very nice lady and willing to make sure you are pleased well.

Looks: Looks similar to her first photo, but as per usual blemishes on her face and typically thai tan skin tone. 7/10
Body: Very slight tummy but nothing that will turn you away. Most of her body is very well kept and nice to hold and cuddle with, 8/10
Breast size is D cup and soft to play with. She will offer you and she enjoys being licked too. 8/10
Will do a good BBJ. She enjoys doing doggie and Cowgirl and has good stamina.

I have booked her before as she provides very good service. I am sure even if this is your first time with her you will be treated well.
Old 22-11-2022, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3823 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

22/11
Peggy, Gentleman Club

OKT: 10/10 Clear and responsive
Location: 10/10 Near City and MRT. Had my favorite food after the deed
Room: 8/10 Spacious and with a reasonable Queensize bed
Looks: 8/10 80% close to the photo, in reality, she is older
Body: 9/10 slim and sexy
Boobs: 9/10 enhanced D cup. Tear-shaped. Simply gorgeous!
Pussy: 8/10 no smell, clean. We had 69
Frenching: 9/10. like doing it with a lover
BBBJ: 8/10 hardworking, she can really suck! Can DT.
AR: 10/10 Solid!
FJ: 8/10 1st round cowgirl, 2nd missionary. If only I last longer
GFE: 9/10 Don't feel commercial at all
Return: YES but sadly, today is her last day

Saw Perci in the same premise and she is cute. Love her beautiful smile. Will try her next time

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily

Last edited by ZanShen; 24-11-2022 at 12:14 PM.
Old 22-11-2022, 10:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23825 / Power: 23
sc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zc1234 View Post
FR for Jam from Lust 20nov

Okt: 10/10 reliable okt with clear instructions always
Look: 9/10 cute and young looking girl with braces
Body: 9.5/10 her body quite a killer just right meat at right spot
Boob: 10/10 natural boobies very good to fondle with
Bbbj: 8/10 slowly clean and head polishing with no teeth
Pussy: 9/10 natural wet and allow fingering
French: 9/10 allow frenching and wont siam away from you
GFE: 9/10 she is quiet from the start but breaks the ice easily and wont see her phone
RTF: maybe
Returned +20

Waiting for their return upzz -->> Many

Lick PussY TEAM aka LPT
Searching for nympho FB/FWB. PM me
Old 22-11-2022, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 15
Clueless Guy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=909163

Kitty from nooky

Look - same as photo slutty look
Body - slim
Boobs - nice enchanced spotlight
Skin - Fair
Frenching - speak good
BBBJ - skillful
FJ - responsive and wet
Gfe - friendly and chatty
Rtf - yes for her look and attitude

Photo given by her with permission

Last edited by Clueless Guy; 22-11-2022 at 11:16 PM.
Old 22-11-2022, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
dunwantoknow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Elly from Siamken https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=908999

First time booking Siamken yesterday, taking into account the promo rates and timing gum. Initially wanted to book Ivy but was informed that she has yet to arrive, so had to settle Elly. Boy was I in for a surprise.

Location: Not the most ideal location, but mai hiam buay pai given that it's discreet enough and without hotel registration. Location brings me back fond memories with another FL last month.
Looks: I would say 80% resemblance to the posted photos, obviously photos were a little touch up. However, it does not take away the fact that she's quite decent. In fact, she looks like anna en from some angles.
Body: Petite, ard 158-160cm estimated. Typical Thai tan with enhanced boobs. Pointy and sensitive nipples were one of the highlights.
French: Initially shy, but all out tongue war once she was high. Detected slight smoker breath but nothing too major I feel.
Catbath: It's not your normal catbath from xmm where they lightly stick out their tongue and gently arouse you. She's secretly a dominatrix, whereby she will "vacuum" and "mop" your nipples while making sure you're sensually excited by her touches. Have to experience it personally to know.
BBBJ: for BJ lovers, fall in. Sloppy, strong suction combined with DT. The best part is she initiates it herself without your instructions. Clearly been trained before. I have to admit I don't particularly enjoy BJ, but her amazing technique is one that is hard to pass.
FJ: we were high af from pleasuring each other with the sensual touches and frenching that we humped like rabbits upon initial insertion. Able to handle some fast pounding and all in all an intense workout session.
RTF: Very likely, but maybe will give Ivy a try first.
Old 22-11-2022, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2368 / Power: 15
is5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clueless Guy View Post
wah.. this one rooks sus...

Up pts is free, do up me if you enjoyed my FR, will exchange pts with ya tks!
Old 22-11-2022, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 2
helitop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=908576

Kiss - FF

Looks: won't reject when u see the real person

Body: well maintained body.

Boobs: man made but soft boobies.

Frenching: passionate and long

Bbbj: Those who like a long bbbj better not miss this one.

Painting: she grooms herself clean, which is good, no bushes tickling my face, she’s super responsive as well.

Fj: Very horny and willing to perform. initiated to give me very good doggy position where I see her nice juicy pussy and perky ass begging to get fuck.

Gfe: she's polite sweet and lovely

Old 22-11-2022, 11:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 6
HyperBeasts is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHyperBeasts is a Helpful and Caring Samster
As usual hyper beast review for Stable Empire.
Girl : Charlene
Msg bro empire and response was almost immediate. Never once reply me slow.

Ask him if there is any nice girl for me. And we had a chat and I decided to go for Charlene.

Area is G area.
Upon reach Charlene open the door and greeted me with a nice smile. Or I should use the work sweet.
Proceed to chat and she gave me a strong gfe feeling.

Went to shower and we just naturally touch and did what a couple will do during shower.

Went on to bed have a little talk and she gave me a nice and warm Bbbj. I can say 9/10. Wet and good suction. She will really try her best to please you.
And slowly I go down to eat her. If you do it right she will moan and tremble like crazy.
After that we just hug and kiss like bf gf. Then went straight to business. The feeling is just right. When someone gave h the gfe feeling u know you are having a good session.

Don’t be fool by the price. She mention she want more customer and make it more affordable for fellow brothers.

Sadly she will be here for afew more days. If you haven try and thinking of you should . Don’t wait already . Just book and you will know what I am saying.

Looks : 9/10 (darker alittle bit)
Boobs : 9/10 (For Size B cup is good)
Room : clean
Bbbj : 9/10
Gfe : 10/10
FJ : 10/10 (for me as gfe is there)

Rtf : cfm before she go back will go one more time

Overall 9.5/10 experience for me.
Old 23-11-2022, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
geigroutte deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Cherrie (Merci)

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=909114

Tempted to try because of the price although not seen this stable before and lack of reviews. She was recommended by OKT and I'm glad that I wasn't disappointed. I had a good time with Cherrie, not rushed after deed, easy to speak with and even received massage

Looks - 7/10 pics are a bit touched up but still very attractive
Body - 9/10 sexy curves
Boobs 9/10 enhanced but fairly soft
BBBJ - 9/10 good and hard-working
Painting - 9/10 tasty
FJ - 9/10 tight with lots of moans
GFE - 9/10 nice chemistry
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1