The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-12-2016, 08:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
Chetti deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Milf ol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panderosa View Post
Very true actually
Agree as well
Old 27-12-2016, 07:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 371 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1905 / Power: 14
Baileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant future

Actually did something naughty to my wife in the early hours of Christmas day. Hope I have the time to share before the Legoland trip.....
Old 28-12-2016, 03:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 876 / Power: 15
Yardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to behold

Sorry to hear about what happened at home for you, Baileys Bro.

But all is not lost. As long as she has not asked you to move out or say she will move out, you still have a chance at getting back together.

My advice is to start wooing her again like you did years ago. Let her know that you are more important to her than the FB or third party.

But, before you engage her further, ask yourself first if you really love her and want to get back together with her or just want to patch up for the sake of patching up. In the first scenario, you will realise that you will do what is necessary to get back with her and stick to it. But for the second scenario, you are likely to engage in the same "dangerous" habits again after gettting back together.

Good Luck and all the best for whichever outcome that takes place.
Old 28-12-2016, 07:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Drenched deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baileys View Post
Actually did something naughty to my wife in the early hours of Christmas day. Hope I have the time to share before the Legoland trip.....
What happened?
Old 28-12-2016, 10:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
Lappyap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
What happened bro?
Old 28-12-2016, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
Krukua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yardstick View Post
Sorry to hear about what happened at home for you, Baileys Bro.

But all is not lost. As long as she has not asked you to move out or say she will move out, you still have a chance at getting back together.

My advice is to start wooing her again like you did years ago. Let her know that you are more important to her than the FB or third party.

But, before you engage her further, ask yourself first if you really love her and want to get back together with her or just want to patch up for the sake of patching up. In the first scenario, you will realise that you will do what is necessary to get back with her and stick to it. But for the second scenario, you are likely to engage in the same "dangerous" habits again after gettting back together.

Good Luck and all the best for whichever outcome that takes place.
Well said bro
Old 28-12-2016, 03:10 PM
Samster

Baileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lappyap View Post
What happened bro?
Steady bros...give me a bit of time to pen down the happening and then share with you.
Old 28-12-2016, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 15
winphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Steady bros...give me a bit of time to pen down the happening and then share with you.
Sorry to hear your plight bro. Keep trying and doing your utmost to repair and heal the relationship. No matter what you eat out, potluck, fast food or dabao etc, the best is still home cooked food where the love, warmth and health is. Keep Fighting and persevere. Cheers
Old 28-12-2016, 06:42 PM
Samster

I reached home about 2am and house was pitch dark so it only meant that she was still enjoying herself out there.

I went to take a bath and getting ready to go to bed when I heard a bang on my metal gate; I went to take a look through the peep hole and saw that my wife was sitting on the floor and seems drunk. I quickly opened the door, picked her off the floor and carried her to her room. Looking at her she was really intoxicated and I really wondered how she could even managed to reached home.

I lay her on the bed and as I was removing her heels; I sort of notice that she wasn’t wearing her undies !

I lifted up her dress higher to double confirm my findings and yes I was right...there is nothing there ! Nothing covering her bare pussy ! O how I missed you for the past six months. Without second thought I spread her legs and planted my mouth onto her juicy pussy. It was so warm and juicy...her love juice was already flowing out from her pussy even before I started licking her....did someone actually aroused her before me ? But seriously that didn’t stop me from painting her....as my tongue goes into action...she began moaning...but was also begging me to stop...

“Please stop....oooooo...I am married....ooooo"

Hmmm seems like she doesn’t know that she was home and who was the one that was licking her....this will be fun.

Well, just to be on the safe side, I removed the scarf on her neck and blindfolded her and that continue to give her a good paint job....

Then I moved upwards...pulling down her dress and removing her strapless bra, I started working on her B cup boobs....licking one of her nipples with my tongue and pinching the other with my fingers.

She was moaning so loudly and at the same time begging…

“Ooooo....please stoppp....pleaseee....I can’t take this anymore....ooooo"

She tried to push me away with her weak hands but I just grabbed both of them together with one of mine and continued my “torturing”....but I switched my licking from her nipple to her armpit while my other hand continued to pinch and tune her other nipple.

It’s the first time that I ever licked her armpit...taste a little salty but good new experience for me and judging from her reaction seems like she love it too....

I turned her over and lifted her butt up....spread her legs a little wider and started licking her again. Then her body stiffened, started jerking and her moaning became more intense....and suddenly she went all jelly and dropped down onto the bed and panting strongly.

OMG seeing her cum made my rod hard as rock....I pull down my boxers, my rod sprang out and ready for action.

I lifted her butt up again and positioned myself to enter her. She was so wet that my mushroom head went in without much resistance.....

“Oooo pleasee no no....” she was begging me again....

I just continued to shaft my entire rod into her....

“Arrrggghhhh.....no no....arrgghhhh....” she moaned

“Pleaseee....arrgghhh.....pleeaassee noo noo....” she continue to beg me as I started to bonk her.

But her begging stopped after a few ramming and all I could heard was her familiar moaning...but this time more intense and sexy....

She got her next orgasm and again she went all jelly and drop down to the bed again....I turned her around lifted her legs over my shoulder and inserted her again...

Seems like she was already in wonderland...no more resistance....moaning freely....truly enjoying being fuck by this “stranger"....she even put her hands around my butt to get me to ram her harder and faster. Her hands went from my butt to her boobs, she was squeezing them hard and at the same time pulling and twisting her nipples....

She is such a horny little bitch....she must have being deprived of sex for all this while. I felt so sorry.

I bonked her in this position with harder and deeper strokes until she got her third orgasm and I cum at the same time too...As I pulled my rod out of her wet little pussy, she squirted but luckily just a little if not I will have hard time cleaning up the mess. At the same time, I emptied my load onto the floor.

As I was cleaning up the mess I left on the floor... she peed on me like a water fountain ! Her revenge on me for fucking her maybe.....
Anyway after cleaning up I dressed her up properly and put her to bed.

I know some of you might be saying I shouldn't be doing what I have done but seriously I can't control myself anymore.
Old 28-12-2016, 06:47 PM
Samster

And this was what happened in the next morning....

As I was peeing in the toilet, I noticed that she came into the kitchen and was standing at the edge of the toilet door staring at my rod as I was peeing.

As I was about to finish, I turned and…

“O you are here….you frightened me.”

She looked shocked too but in order not to embarrass her further, I asked her how she is feeling.

She said she wasn’t feeling very good and was thirsty so she came out to get herself some water.

“You go over to the dinner table to have a seat and I will help you get it.”
After I poured her the cup of water, we sat at the dinner table and talk for a little while.

She actually asked me how I found her and I told her that she banged on the metal gate, I opened the door found her on the floor and I carried her to her room.

She thanked me and but was still not sure how she managed to come back home from her friend’s place and what happened after that.
“But I do have a question that I would like to ask” I said as curiosity got the better of me.

“Sure” She replied

“I noticed that you wasn’t any panties when I helped you to remove your heels, sorry but I just happen to notice.”

She looked at me with a funny expression….a mixture of shock and shyness.
After thinking for a while, she replied…

“O I remembered, we were drinking in our friend’s room drinking and suddenly someone suggested playing true or dare. When I got hit I chose dare and the dare was that I have to go bare for the rest of the evening so that how I lost my panties. My other lady friend went braless and her breasts was bouncing all over the place the whole night…”

She even told me that the last girl got the worse dare punishment….she has to bring her boyfriend into the room and give him a blowjob while the rest of them hide and watch. Maybe that explained why her pussy was so damn wet before I even licked her.

Then suddenly there was dead silence after she told me about the blow job thingy…..she said that she would like to go back to the bed to rest and asked me not to forget about the family trip this Thursday; I told her ok and that I will go fetch our kid later.

Really hope this will be a good trip for us....
Old 28-12-2016, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2497 / Power: 15
screwu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond repute

Good update. It makes me wonder if reconciliation is on the way. Thanks for update TS
Old 28-12-2016, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 9
DickyWang is a glorious beacon of lightDickyWang is a glorious beacon of lightDickyWang is a glorious beacon of lightDickyWang is a glorious beacon of lightDickyWang is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs up Re: Milf ol

hope you have a good trip tommorrow ... all the best for your marriage
Old 28-12-2016, 08:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7007 / Power: 17
wittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond repute

bro enjoy your family trip, take more video
Old 28-12-2016, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 10
a2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Really hope this will be a good trip for us....
@Baileys, hope that this is a good start. Looks like you have to take the full blame for putting her into such a state that she have to go drinking and subjected to all sorts of possibilities.

Whatever had happened already happened so you can only move forward for a better future and not look back. Do not let emotion rule you. Take one step at a time.

Take Care
Old 29-12-2016, 06:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Drenched deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickyWang View Post
hope you have a good trip tommorrow ... all the best for your marriage