The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-09-2023, 05:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
sunny1990 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ipanema World Music Bar

i met a WG named Vi in june ipanema. Viet SYT gave me her wechat and phone number. she left for vietnam in june but said she should be back now. she changed wechat cause not reply anymore la. added on zalo today. Anyone got new contact? Dm me i got more details

Last edited by sunny1990; 17-09-2023 at 02:56 PM.
Old 23-09-2023, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 13
lasupgoh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylasupgoh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hi all, how was the atmosphere recently? Has anyone been there Is the FL still like the many or lesser? planning to visit next month.
Old 01-12-2023, 08:48 AM
Samster

lasupgoh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylasupgoh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi good morning bro who had visited the mention location how was the atmosphere like 👍 now and how about the FL there same as the old place in OT for FL stock . These bro 👊 who visited care share thanks ☺️
Old 07-12-2023, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
readysteady deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Still happening. Crowd size still the same - alot. FL quantity and quality still there. 6 beers for $60. My only gripe is that they go for foreigners first. Maybe they feel that there are higher chance for foreigners who want ST, than the locals, which is kinda true, because locals will most probably still need to rent hotel room. Furthermore, locals will not pay exorbitant prices.
Old 08-12-2023, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by readysteady View Post
Still happening. Crowd size still the same - alot. FL quantity and quality still there. 6 beers for $60. My only gripe is that they go for foreigners first. Maybe they feel that there are higher chance for foreigners who want ST, than the locals, which is kinda true, because locals will most probably still need to rent hotel room. Furthermore, locals will not pay exorbitant prices.
hi bro thanks for the update ,
Old 12-12-2023, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Billabongbong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Met an exotic Latino freelancer, staying in dubai.. and she came to ipanema herself from word of mouth. She quoted, i agreed, she brought back me to her hotel and the rest is history
Old 21-12-2023, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
readysteady deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billabongbong View Post
Met an exotic Latino freelancer, staying in dubai.. and she came to ipanema herself from word of mouth. She quoted, i agreed, she brought back me to her hotel and the rest is history
Interesting.. what's the damage?
Old 21-12-2023, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Billabongbong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
300, she said 400 at first but can see she's there for a while already and the uncles there don't dare approach
Old 24-12-2023, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Oldmanyoungtast deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to Ipanema last week for the first time since after COVID-19. I was a regular at the OT joint so me and my mate were keen to check it out the new place. Long story short, it sorta has the same vibes but at a much much lower scale.

The two of us popped into Ipanema at the stroke of 11pm and got ourselves a bottle of Glen for $369. We want to make sure that we got a good view of the place and getting a bottle was the surest way of doing so. We got a table at the far end (from the entrance) but just next to the dance floor. #goodmove

It was a late crowd but we saw some bright spots - the table ahead of us was filling up with Viet girls but it was clear that they were hanging of a Indian dude who was a big spender (they were fleecing off him the whole night). Beside us were groups of guys who all opened bottles. Interestingly there was balanced mix of Ang Mohs and Locals.

#FLsGalore but primarily Viet - probably about 50 across the whole night. I saw some Africans, one Mongolian (who tried to hit me up but she was like 50YO…omg), 1 Russian (?) with her sponsor and maybe a couple of Filipinos.
Total I would say about 80 FLs in total.

Same modus operandi as the old OT - the FLs would be by the entrance and the bar counter…some of them rove around…if you make eye contact, they will come over. You can offer them a drink (not necessary), make the deal and vamos.

I did not check the prices…

I saw a number of guys who approach the girls, making a deal and walking off with them. I also saw girls leave empty handed after a lot of head shaking with the guys (the deal clearly fell thru) - watching these antics is hilarious…

I will add that the live bad was good - Filipino (?), belted out top 40s and rock songs. Good enough that my friend and I gave them a $10 tip.

I will end off by saying that it’s a good enough place for me and my mates…good music, alcohol prices (relatively) reasonable, plenty of eye candy…definitely will return soon. But don’t expect the level raunchiness that OT had…those days are over and in my opinion, never coming back to our shores.
Old 25-12-2023, 11:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Havefunv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Curious about what’s the latest reasonable price here for ST/LT at this new location and after Brix (temporary?) closure?
Old 27-12-2023, 03:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
sunny1990 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny1990 View Post
i met a WG named Vi in june ipanema. Viet SYT gave me her wechat and phone number. she left for vietnam in june but said she should be back now. she changed wechat cause not reply anymore la. added on zalo today. Anyone got new contact? Dm me i got more details
She is back, pm for details. Cute SYT
Old 03-01-2024, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Darronj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldmanyoungtast View Post
Went to Ipanema last week for the first time since after COVID-19. I was a regular at the OT joint so me and my mate were keen to check it out the new place. Long story short, it sorta has the same vibes but at a much much lower scale.

The two of us popped into Ipanema at the stroke of 11pm and got ourselves a bottle of Glen for $369. We want to make sure that we got a good view of the place and getting a bottle was the surest way of doing so. We got a table at the far end (from the entrance) but just next to the dance floor. #goodmove

It was a late crowd but we saw some bright spots - the table ahead of us was filling up with Viet girls but it was clear that they were hanging of a Indian dude who was a big spender (they were fleecing off him the whole night). Beside us were groups of guys who all opened bottles. Interestingly there was balanced mix of Ang Mohs and Locals.

#FLsGalore but primarily Viet - probably about 50 across the whole night. I saw some Africans, one Mongolian (who tried to hit me up but she was like 50YO…omg), 1 Russian (?) with her sponsor and maybe a couple of Filipinos.
Total I would say about 80 FLs in total.

Same modus operandi as the old OT - the FLs would be by the entrance and the bar counter…some of them rove around…if you make eye contact, they will come over. You can offer them a drink (not necessary), make the deal and vamos.

I did not check the prices…

I saw a number of guys who approach the girls, making a deal and walking off with them. I also saw girls leave empty handed after a lot of head shaking with the guys (the deal clearly fell thru) - watching these antics is hilarious…

I will add that the live bad was good - Filipino (?), belted out top 40s and rock songs. Good enough that my friend and I gave them a $10 tip.

I will end off by saying that it’s a good enough place for me and my mates…good music, alcohol prices (relatively) reasonable, plenty of eye candy…definitely will return soon. But don’t expect the level raunchiness that OT had…those days are over and in my opinion, never coming back to our shores.
Thanks for the post, nice one
Old 27-01-2024, 06:27 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Mrkarr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by spicydragon View Post
Went their last week - twice. Decent place. For Males, I think minimum age is 30. Females is 21.

Alot of the girls will also speak chinese. I also noticed that they were sort of 25+ - More late 20's than early 20's and they will underquote their age

Also some work or have worked in KTV settings. So not that "fresh" if that's what you're after though I'm sure if you go early - you can find one suitable for your tastes.

ST - starting from $300 - but what I noticed is that, if it's earlier in the night they will quote higher like $400-500 with room to nego.
LT - starting from $600 or so (what I was quoted at around 2am on Saturday Night/Sunday morning)
What is ST AND LT???
Old 27-01-2024, 07:51 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Mrkarr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny1990 View Post
She is back, pm for details. Cute SYT
Give me her number plz.