The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 25-10-2020, 01:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 7
Crunchtime deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCrunchtime deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman11 View Post
That was what mentioned by other bros, she did it at the beginning phase of her “career” there, and after earning enough she only offered to her old regular.

I was of course not her early batch of regulars therefore no “privilege”. As shared in earlier posts, she sometimes will post her list of $$ and hours clocked daily in WeChat, almost every line was either the $78 / $88 category... So I guessed those that only paying the $55 (at that time) has not much value...

I generally don’t have much issue developing good chemistry with Thai girls, but this one quite “unique”...

Interestingly she once told me she planned to move to those clean spa for lady clients only, but until now she still there so I Guess the supports from her regulars are strong. Good for her
Yup, actually i got read the replies from bros. But recently saw a new thread say got GQ, so i went to try.. end up really dont have.. i could have spent my money on others girls in that joint.. cus going home with blue balls doesnt feel good. So next time i will take others.
Old 25-10-2020, 04:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 298 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12267 / Power: 14
candle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Travel to the North (Woodlands/Marsiling/Admiralty)-嫖向北方

Recently at @ spa tried Oli***.

Same FR as mentioned pages earlier.

Upon exit saw Vio***.

Anyone try and and FR(s)

I think she could be my next masseuse.
Old 28-10-2020, 02:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1581 / Power: 8
Gaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by yyy12369 View Post
Was passing by woodland n decided to give I-s** a try.
Looking at pic was hoping to try coco... but she bz so was assigned elva.
Face look quite ok... pretty looking and body more of a big-boned type.
Massage tease was amazing, probably around 30mins and make my body shake all over! Finish off with a fast quicky.
Appreciate if bro can share their experience w Coco and jasmine? Both look eye candy in pictures. Thanks
Whats the total damage bro?
Old 02-11-2020, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
boya098 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just a tip.

To bros with Ol***a hp, do whatsapp her and ask for a session.

You wont regret😁
Old 02-11-2020, 07:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 6
Warzboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWarzboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWarzboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWarzboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWarzboy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Tried Miko, damn really good teasing, but left with money in my pocket..
Can intro others here?
Old 02-11-2020, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1903 / Power: 11
qwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by boya098 View Post
Just a tip.

You wont regret😁
Off the record session?
For the price I'd rather go VP stable.
Old 02-11-2020, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 13
mattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by boya098 View Post
Just a tip.

You wont regret😁
Definitely agree that Ol***a gives great teasing!
Old 02-11-2020, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2839 / Power: 10
Iceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond repute

Saw her once outside the spa when she just came back from tapao food, quite a milf look right?

Definitely not young judging from her physical appearance, I mean the body shape.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattydil View Post
Old 03-11-2020, 09:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman11 View Post
Saw her once outside the spa when she just came back from tapao food, quite a milf look right?

Definitely not young judging from her physical appearance, I mean the body shape.
+10 for exchange
Old 03-11-2020, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9904 / Power: 21
lovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond repute

V looks diff from her wechat. Done something to her face
Old 03-11-2020, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1581 / Power: 8
Gaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattydil View Post
Great teasing indeed!
Old 03-11-2020, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 9
Viorae is a Helpful and Caring SamsterViorae is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaze View Post
Great teasing indeed!
Have you tried Y? If you have, how does she compare with O?
Old 03-11-2020, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 16
rocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond repute

Ok tried C*c* the vietnam lady,was ok got teasing but comes with a price.I prefer Yz though in this spa.
Old 03-11-2020, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2872 / Power: 8
rocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocky_509 View Post
Ok tried C*c* the vietnam lady,was ok got teasing but comes with a price.I prefer Yz though in this spa.
You too the normal 58 or 88? My colleagues tried C*c* and took the $58 did not have anything, face down for 60mins
Old 03-11-2020, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 11
Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of

Tried M*k* today. Wasn't good at all. Maybe is off day but bros here had much better experiences.

Gonna see if can try the others.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1