The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-10-2020, 10:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Teachers: story

Lovely and shiok updates, cheers!
Old 08-10-2020, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 16
xxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to all

Woah! What a experience it must be!
Old 09-10-2020, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman1314 View Post
Thursday

That area become our secret place for our rendezvous in school till we ended.
You mean no more meet up with Emilia?

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 10-10-2020, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 16
xxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to all

Maybe I have missed out previously, does Iceman have a reference pic of Emilia?
Old 12-10-2020, 05:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 694 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I hope those that followed my story had a good read as much as I got writing it out. I will be posted 2 more story in the same thread, the next one is on my tutor.
Bro, damn shiok and superb sharing.
Old 12-10-2020, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
5vamp5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story bro, please continue.
Old 12-10-2020, 10:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
MaggieMi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support and camping here!
Old 14-10-2020, 01:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 872 / Power: 13
iceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to behold

The Ending.

It was the start of our semester break, I was still in England as my flight home was only scheduled for Tuesday, giving me the weekend and Monday before heading home. Emilia was suppose to come over to my place for dinner and a night of passion before going back to Spain for her own holiday.

I had my door open as I buzz Emilia in earlier,

Emilia: Daniel where are you?

Daniel: in the kitchen.

Footsteps walking toward me as she appear in the doorway,

Emilia: do you have a moment?

Daniel: I could spare some time… why? Are you that in need?

As I step up to her, hugging her and planting a kiss on her lips, she return the kiss and playful slap my chest.

Emilia: be serious. i got some thing to talk to you about.

She took my hand and we headed for the living room, we sat side by side on the sofa, she held my hand in hers as she looked at me in the eyes.

Daniel: Ok… what’s wrong?

Emilia: Nothing… you know the man that I’m sort of dating?

Daniel: Yes… did he do anything to you?

Emilia: No.. he didn’t..Don’t worry. I promise I’m fine.

Daniel: Ok, so what is this about?

Emilia exhaled deeply, she looked me in the eye

Emilia: He asked me to be his girlfriend.

I didn’t know why, but my brain kind of shut down. It wasn’t a case of me falling in love with Emilia, this was always a physical affair more than anything, this was more of a moment of not knowing what to say. Somehow I manage to stumbled out an “Ok” I guess that came out wrongly cause Emilia had a strange look on her face.

Emilia: Are you ok?

Daniel: I’m fine… I just don’t know what you want me to say?

Emilia’s expression change to one of being slightly pissed.

Emilia: Are you unhappy about it?

Daniel: No.. I’m happy for you, happy that you can be with someone that can offer you something more than what I can.

Emilia seems unsure…

Emilia: Really???

Daniel: Really. I’m really happy for you. So did you say Yes to him?

Emilia: I told him that I needed time to think it through.

Daniel: Why? Is something wrong with him?

Emilia: I just wanted to tell you this….I didn’t think that it will be fair if I said yes to him and still be having sex with you this weekend.

Daniel: So you are planning to say yes?

Emilia nodded her head, I pulled her in and hugged her, replying myself again that I was happy for her.

Daniel: So we will be friends from this point on?

Emilia: I’m still single at least for this weekend.

Daniel: So is this like one last fuck before we “break-up”

Emilia: More like one last benefit before we become only friends.

Daniel: I can live with that. Beside I was looking forward to getting my dick sucked this weekend.

Emilia: Actually, the reason why I told him that I needed time, was because I was looking forward to sucking your dick this weekend as well.

Daniel: Ohhhh. Is that so?

Emilie smiled seductively at me as she nodded her head.

Daniel: So you hungry?

Emilia: Depends on what you want to feed me?

I got up and turn to face her, pulling my shorts and boxers down expose my cock to her.

Daniel: what do you think I wanted to feed you?

Emilia: This I can eat.

Emilia lifted my cock and gently suckled on my balls. I started stroking her head as she got more and more into the act. She knew one of my favourite things to do is to watch her perform. Emilia processed to put on a show for me. Firstly she got off the sofa and on to her knees, next she started stripping off her cardigan followed by her shirt and her bra. The was she took my balls into her mouth as my cock rested on her face was a thing of beauty, how her tongue went from the base of my shaft all the way to the tip, circling a few times around it, while maintaining eye contact with me was such a turn on for me. Next she gently suckled on the swollen head as she use both hands, one playing my balls and the other jerking me off.

The way she remove her fingers and change the gripe as she started going deeper and deeper, I could see clearly her saliva flowing freely down the shaft and wetting my pubic and balls. Emilia got me moaning and groaning away as she work her magic on my stick. By this time I had both hands on her head, not restricting her movement but more for support than anything.

Emilia: Fuck Emilia, I’ll miss this the most.

Emilia took my cock slowly out of her mouth, leaving a trail of saliva from the corner of her mouth to my cock, she took my cock running it from the side of her mouth to her cheeks, down her neck, cross her collar bone, back up the other side of her neck, she then kiss the massively swollen head,

Emilia: Do you want to fuck my throat?

Throughout this relationship, the number of times that Emilia allows me to fuck her mouth/throat could be counted on one hand, as I gave her a sore throat the first time she allow me too. She did allow me to at best slowly rock my hips or to pump my hips a bit and that was it. She was always in control went she was blowing me.

Daniel: You sure?

Emilia:i think having a sore throat for the last time is an ok price to pay.

She allow me to grab her hair as she place both hands on her laps like a lady, using one hand to hold my cock in place, Emilia open her mouth as I place my cock on her lower lip, she bought her upper lip down, forming a seal around the shaft as I started slow and easy. Probably allowing only one third into her mouth, slowly allowing more and more till I was all but 2 fingers width inside her mouth. No resistances from Emilia was an encouragement to me as I thrusted fully into her, my balls slamming against her chin, usually if I got too carried away to reach this stage, Emilia would place both hands on my thighs as a way to either stop or slow me down. This time, her hands still on her laps. I could hear her slightly gagging each time my cock fully disappear inside her mouth.

Daniel: Fuck Emilia, Fuck Emilia, ARGH!!!

My balls now smacking at her chin in rapid fashion as i got faster and faster.

Daniel: Argh!!! EMILIA…..

Emilia started gagging as saliva flow freely down her chin and neck onto her breasts. Her face once slightly red was now as red as tomato, as her gagging got louder and louder, just like I was getting louder and louder as I groaned with each pump of my hips.

Daniel: Cumming Cumming!!!

I pulled out my cock and started to jack my cock as I pulled Emilia closer to me, aiming my cock at her face, I could feel myself getting closer and closer to the edge,

Daniel: AR!!!! Fuck!!!

As I shot out load after load right smack centre of Emilia’s face. The first shot landing at her nose bridge, the second on her left eye, the third on her nose and mouth, the rest were on her lips, chin and neck as it all started to flow down her face, covering more and more of her skin. i gave my cock a few more shakes, wiping any remainder on her cheeks as I release her and drop to the sofa.

Daniel: Fuck Emilia, that was awesome.

Emilia: I’am glad you enjoyed it.

As I pass her some tissue to clean up the mess,

Daniel: Can we do it again sometime this week?

Emilia didn’t give any answer right away. She was busy cleaning the mess I made on her face. AT the same time, I was to relax to press for any answer. She got up and headed to the bathroom awhile later, guessing to wash her face or to make sure she got off all trace of it. I was still resting on the sofa, my heartbeat was just starting to coming down. Emilia’s voice wander to me from the bathroom but she was too soft for me to make out what she was saying. I got up and washed to the bathroom, shouting along the way that I couldn’t hear her clearly. I made it to the bathroom in the master room.

Daniel: What did you say?

Emilia: I said that if this is what you want, I’m fine with it. Consider it a parting gift.

Daniel: Not afraid of getting a sore throat?

Emilia: I’m planning to call in sick on Monday anyway.

Daniel: Why?

I got behind her and hugged her as she was just finishing cleaning up her face.

Emilia: I probably won’t get another young cock ever again, I should enjoy yours while I still have access to it.

I hugged her tighter, resting my head on her shoulder as I look at her through the reflection in the mirror.

Daniel: Hungry yet?

Emilia: I don’t think you can squeeze another round in that quickly.

Daniel: you sure about that?

I started to rub myself against her butt, nibbling on her ear lopes as she reach one hand up to touch the side of my face. My hands had already reaching under her top and fondling her breasts, squeezing them and rubbing her nipples. Her free hand reach back, in between our bodies, feeling for my cock as she work her magic to get me erected. I started to pulled her top up, she raise her hands to help the process , I reach round back to unclip her bra, letting it fall into the sink. My hands headed south, working on her jeans as I got more aggressive with her. Emilia by this time has my cock fully up and hard, her thumbs rubbing against the pee hole as soft moans escape her lips. what happen next was amazing amount time used and how we seem to read each other’s mind.

I pulled her jeans down, she follow right behind with her panties, as I went for her pussy she stick her hips outs to meet my tongue, she was almost dripping already, I could smell her scent as my face got closer to her, all it took was the tip of my tongue to make Emilia increase the volume as she thrusted more of her ass out to me.

Emilia: Daniel, Just fuck me.

My face was already buried between her butt cheeks at this point. My tongue licking her labia, feeling the sweetness on my tongue.

Emilia: Argh! Daniel please..

Still no answer, she tried moving forward to create some space, I followed along, the sink counter was blocking her from moving forward anymore as I buried my face deeper, wanting to taste more of her sweet juices.

Emilia: Fuck me please.

You know how I said that Emilia rarely allows me to cum in her? The only time she allows that is during outdoor sex. I wanted that this weekend, I wanted to cum inside her, filling her up before another guy did.

Daniel: Let me cum in you.

Emilia: Argh!! You know…UHHH!!! That.. Urgh… GOD!!! NOT here…

Daniel: Up to you then.

I got back to attack her pussy, Despite all the protest by her, she must have known that her legs were spreading wider and wider for me to get more access to her pussy.

Emilia: Please… don’t Urgh!!! Make this hard…

Daniel: all you need is to say yes, Emilia.

Emilia: FUCK!!! Daniel… stop.. stop…

I pulled slightly away. She manage to turn and face me, she lean down and grab my head with both her hands.

Emilia: Fuck you for blackmailing me.

Her legs were still relatively spread, allowing me to stick two fingers into her pussy. Her eyes shut immediately as her hands clamp around my face. Her lips form into an “O” shape as she struggled to form words.

Emilia: FUCK DANIEL!!!!

Daniel; So? What’s it going to be?

Emilia: No..No… No…

I started fingering her faster and faster,

Emilia: Stop… Stop… please..Urgh!!!!

I repeated my question again.

Emilia was dripping wet at this point. her juices flowing down my fingers covering my palms, she had her eyes close, vigorously shaking her head with what ever remaining conscious she had.

Emilia: Fuckkkkk!!!

Daniel: that’s what I plan to do to you.

She gripe me harder than before, staring long and deep into my eyes.

Emilia: Do whatever you want

Daniel: That’s my girl.

Emilia: Fuck you Daniel.

I got up as Emilia held on to my shoulder with her hands for support, I held my cock in my hand as I position my member at the doorway of her tunnel. it looked at each other subconsciously,

Daniel: Fuck me or Fuck you?

Emilia: Fuck me, Daniel.

I smiled at her as she return my smile. I easily entered her as she gripe my shoulders tightly, her nails digging into my flesh as I got deeper inside her.

Emilia: Fuck Daniel….

I hooked my hands under her thighs, lifting Emilia up and onto the sink counter, she wrapping her legs around my waist, pushing me deeper into her.

Emilia: you’re thicker than usual.

I just smiled at her, leaning in till our lips mets, our tongues teasing each other as I started pumping my hips.

“Hmm” and “ohh” escape Emilia’s lips as we had sex for the first time that weekend. It was slow lovemaking, I wanted to be as tender towards her as possible, making our last weekend together a beautiful memory for her.
Old 14-10-2020, 03:27 PM
Samster

iceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to behold

That was petty much the end of affairs with Emilia. We maintain our friendship till this day. The guy that she got together with? they ended up getting marry, and remain married till this day. There were a couple of times early on when we were nearly tempted to climb back into bed, but we manage to not too. that last weekend with her was her allowing me to do things to her that she won't allow before.

I will continue below on how the weekend unfolded
Old 14-10-2020, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxx_OrOcO_xxx View Post
Maybe I have missed out previously, does Iceman have a reference pic of Emilia?
I have been trying to find one that resembles her. but no such luck.
Old 14-10-2020, 05:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
sysnine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Damn nice updates bro, and support for more!
Old 15-10-2020, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Enjoyes such a nice wonderful ending with Emilia, cheers!
Old 21-10-2020, 04:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
jegi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent story bro, thanks for sharing!
Old 22-10-2020, 05:06 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Everydaywantsex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great story TS..thanks for sharing..
Old 25-10-2020, 05:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
dex3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I have been trying to find one that resembles her. but no such luck.
No problem bro. Story is good enough for me
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1