The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Giansex

Old 25-10-2020, 04:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 495 / Power: 22
triplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Tanjong Pagar MP

[QUOTE=vaxvms;20286886]
Quote:
Originally Posted by decepticon73 View Post

20 yr ago IP 2nd floor got 1
cfm good
but CBD think prince is notorious for white collar hahahah

now i dun lolxx
20 years ago? you talking abt 2000?

no need 20 years, 15 years ago all FR are open with shop and name clear direction LOL
Old 25-10-2020, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 20
fire_element has much to be proud offire_element has much to be proud offire_element has much to be proud offire_element has much to be proud offire_element has much to be proud offire_element has much to be proud offire_element has much to be proud offire_element has much to be proud offire_element has much to be proud of

Any recommendation for those tcm at tanjong pagar plaza? Looking for decent massage + teasing. Please pm me if more convenient. Will up ur points accordingly. Thanks.
Old 26-10-2020, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 8
Mario825 is one of the Best!Mario825 is one of the Best!Mario825 is one of the Best!Mario825 is one of the Best!

Anyone tried the discreet spa at duxton? Got malay girls but no sure if milfs
Old 26-10-2020, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mario825 View Post
International plaza have massage place with special?
Forget about IP. There was an MP there 2nd floor too long ago. The ladies were SYTs and slim with B/C boobs. Massage so-so but can fuck in the shower and on the bed. Now no more lah. Walk a bit further along TP Road and find your meat there or just take a quick bus to Chinatown.
Old 26-10-2020, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 8
rainmaker1 is one of the Best!rainmaker1 is one of the Best!rainmaker1 is one of the Best!rainmaker1 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by clean&neat View Post
Forget about IP. There was an MP there 2nd floor too long ago. The ladies were SYTs and slim with B/C boobs. Massage so-so but can fuck in the shower and on the bed. Now no more lah. Walk a bit further along TP Road and find your meat there or just take a quick bus to Chinatown.
I did not know that mp was so happening. The girls there that had very big breasts. That mp looked like it had Chinese physicians there.
Old 27-10-2020, 03:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 5
Ravager is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRavager is a Helpful and Caring Samster

[QUOTE=decepticon73;20285793]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager View Post
11 still open, not sure if they act blur or really don't know. Recce a few shop house MP in other areas that remained open past midnight, they say and I quote "can open 24." That's how I realise why so many get caught

After 10 is ideal because most of the eatery close alr, more discreet

Office building + Where everyone go to alter their clothes. Many tailors there have exclusive contract with branded shops from Vivo to Orchard, why would you even bother asking lol. Got clean facial spa where the rich tai tais goes to la.[/QUOT

Ip does hv one ... clean or not let you find out but al milf
If it's the obvious one, then maybe they offer themselves loh... unisex spa so got both gender going in

Anyway to all bros who PM'd, sorry it's really hard to give you if you new member or pts below what I consider laojiao. Go recce yourself since they really are pretty obvious. I will auto share to bros with high pts, just know to share it within your circle if you don't want it to close down. Also got told by some bros that not all girls are good. RTF 2 days ago and actually talked to one of the bros since we exit together, sharing this with his permission

"One of the PRC ML cb smell like rotten fish and it was the worst session I ever had even though her GFE was 10/10. It was like fucking an onion"

I only go for the Viet MLs la so enjoy at your own discretion
Old 27-10-2020, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Walk pass new one off tg pagar... will recce one of these days
Went to recce.... apparently are milf ex d spa at tg pagar road... no new blood
Never try
Old 27-10-2020, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4873 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=triplebiatch;20287899]
Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms View Post

20 years ago? you talking abt 2000?

no need 20 years, 15 years ago all FR are open with shop and name clear direction LOL
yes...millennium year hahaha

time fliesssss.........

all the good old dayssss with good service malaysian girls
Old 30-10-2020, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 8
Mario825 is one of the Best!Mario825 is one of the Best!Mario825 is one of the Best!Mario825 is one of the Best!

De B.....y spa at international plaza is for ladies?
Old 30-10-2020, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 14
Zeee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I went in to one this afternoon.
Not very discreet although it's not facing the main road.
no signage outside. I saw 2 ladies in their 30s-40s.
not my type, so i walked out.
Old 30-10-2020, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 11
punpipi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypunpipi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Went to recce Tanjong Pagar plaza and surprisingly big place.

I’m ashamed to admit that I got bait and switch by one with green signboard, person outside and inside totally different. offered the full but didn't accept, cuz really dulan about getting tricked plus the milf not worth the price.

Thankfully the massage still acceptable.

Last edited by punpipi; 01-11-2020 at 09:23 PM.
Old 30-10-2020, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by punpipi View Post
Went to recce the plaza and surprisingly big place.

I’m ashamed to admit that I got bait and switch by one with green signboard, person outside and inside totally different. offered the full but didn't accept, cuz really dulan about getting tricked plus the milf not worth the price.

Means the one touting is the different to the one massage. Next time walk out straight away. Or next time before you hand in the money , you tell the gal that you want her to massage and not anyone else
Old 31-10-2020, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by punpipi View Post
Went to recce the plaza and surprisingly big place.

Next to escalator? All cmi milf lar
Old 31-10-2020, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1213 / Power: 8
riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of

Any FR on the Orchid hotel massage place? Heard got Msians and viets
Old 31-10-2020, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Next to escalator? All cmi milf lar
Got escalator meh?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1