The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 25-10-2020, 09:30 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5651 / Power: 15
gaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
You are using logical thinking to assess an emotional decision. It doesn't work that way. Even if there is no happily ever after ending, the memory is still one of emotional victory. I wonder if Sister Blackenrose will agree with my analysis.
Well, I most certainly agree - and that is certainly the point here IMHO.

Upz ya ( edit: oops, maybe next time... did so before )

Last edited by gaiusque; 25-10-2020 at 09:31 PM. Reason: Cannot upz ��
Old 25-10-2020, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 10
Blackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
I don't think you understand her point of view. She started off by saying she admires this couple. Wife is pretty with good career. Husband is a loving father with an alright career. Subconsciously, she knows the wife may be better than her in terms of looks and career. If the wife is ugly and is a housewife, then winning the husband over is much lesser of a 'victory'. It is like 'What's up bitch? Perfect family to others so what? Pretty and successful so what? Your man still end up choosing me over you. It is an emotional victory. Top of the world feeling.

Whether he subsequently lied, act pitiful is not as important as the points listed in the above paragraph. That he is a good guy/father just makes the affair easier to accept for Sister Blackenrose. I think she understands the risk of having the affair exposed or having the possibility of him dumping her after a while. But right now, he chose her and that is all that matters for now. As long as he continues to choose her, she is still DESIRED and WANTED. The emotional victory over the pretty, successful wife continues.

You are using logical thinking to assess an emotional decision. It doesn't work that way. Even if there is no happily ever after ending, the memory is still one of emotional victory. I wonder if Sister Blackenrose will agree with my analysis.
Totally agree! You read my mind
Old 25-10-2020, 10:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackenrose View Post
Totally agree! You read my mind
In order to read your mind, I have to analyse your avatar very closely for a few days you know? Just kidding.

Did you set a limit of what you dare to do or will you just let Fate decide? Some ladies may want the wife to know so that there is greater emotional victory. But if you have common friends or colleagues, there will be a backlash against you as the 3rd party. The backlash may be greater if the couple is seen as a model couple in your social circle. At the end of the day, only you can protect yourself best.

Many China/Taiwanese ladies will want the wife to know if she is a Singaporean. Because the Singaporean woman mentality is to feel victimised, stupidly give up and ask for divorce. Then the China/Taiwanese lady will come in to fill the gap. If the wife is a fellow China/Taiwanese lady, she may fight back and drive the other party away. I think many Singaporean guys may be surprised to read what I typed. Typically, our guys think when they have an affair, they can prevent others from knowing. But what they did not expect is that the 3rd party woman is the person who wants to expose the affair and let the wife know.
Old 25-10-2020, 11:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 13
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I don't think you understand her point of view. She started off by saying she admires this couple. Wife is pretty with good career. Husband is a loving father with an alright career. Subconsciously, she knows the wife may be better than her in terms of looks and career. If the wife is ugly and is a housewife, then winning the husband over is much lesser of a 'victory'. It is like 'What's up bitch? Perfect family to others so what? Pretty and successful so what? Your man still end up choosing me over you. It is an emotional victory. Top of the world feeling.

Whether he subsequently lied, act pitiful is not as important as the points listed in the above paragraph. That he is a good guy/father just makes the affair easier to accept for Sister Blackenrose. I think she understands the risk of having the affair exposed or having the possibility of him dumping her after a while. But right now, he chose her and that is all that matters for now. As long as he continues to choose her, she is still DESIRED and WANTED. The emotional victory over the pretty, successful wife continues.

Can be a script for next Mediacock drama.
Better than Kin or Faculty.
Old 26-10-2020, 02:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
JollyGoody deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rey69 View Post
Let Jack Neo be the director
Old 26-10-2020, 03:46 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 8755 / Power: 0
myluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond repute

is kin or faculty as good as sbf ?
Old 26-10-2020, 07:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Quote:
Yes, agree...Extremely well written by bro Xgenre to sis Blackenrose..kudos to him ...esp like those 2 words he put in CAPITAL letters

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 26-10-2020, 08:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 11
someday deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JollyGoody View Post
Yup. He can identify with it.
Old 26-10-2020, 10:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 13
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JollyGoody View Post
Not only the director, he can be the main star.
亲力亲为 。。。
Old 27-10-2020, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 6
coypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Will be meeting my 27th Fwb soon. And she is ready for me to cip and ok to take photos/videos. Any crazy ideas for me to execute and try?
Old 27-10-2020, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 10
Blackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
In order to read your mind, I have to analyse your avatar very closely for a few days you know? Just kidding.

Did you set a limit of what you dare to do or will you just let Fate decide? Some ladies may want the wife to know so that there is greater emotional victory. But if you have common friends or colleagues, there will be a backlash against you as the 3rd party. The backlash may be greater if the couple is seen as a model couple in your social circle. At the end of the day, only you can protect yourself best.

Many China/Taiwanese ladies will want the wife to know if she is a Singaporean. Because the Singaporean woman mentality is to feel victimised, stupidly give up and ask for divorce. Then the China/Taiwanese lady will come in to fill the gap. If the wife is a fellow China/Taiwanese lady, she may fight back and drive the other party away. I think many Singaporean guys may be surprised to read what I typed. Typically, our guys think when they have an affair, they can prevent others from knowing. But what they did not expect is that the 3rd party woman is the person who wants to expose the affair and let the wife know.
Not really let fate be, like what you’d mentioned, it’s just an emotional victory, and is good enough for me ya. I don’t have any expectation from this ‘relationship’ with him, proly just that few times for the moments of lust & the fun of teasing him a bit, lol, he is not really my type. A nice guy, still in constant denial that he lusts for me in our daily whatsapp msgs, but while making out, will always ask him ‘比xxx爽吗?你要我吗?‘ well… the replies..
Old 27-10-2020, 07:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 410 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9740 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

Sis,

At least you know we men are horny bastard.

Good for you to know the limits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackenrose View Post
Not really let fate be, like what you’d mentioned, it’s just an emotional victory, and is good enough for me ya. I don’t have any expectation from this ‘relationship’ with him, proly just that few times for the moments of lust & the fun of teasing him a bit, lol, he is not really my type. A nice guy, still in constant denial that he lusts for me in our daily whatsapp msgs, but while making out, will always ask him ‘比xxx爽吗?你要我吗?‘ well… the replies..
Old 27-10-2020, 07:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
xoxospare deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Not only the director, he can be the main star.
亲力亲为 。。。
自导自演
Old 27-10-2020, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1343 / Power: 20
ralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post
Sis,

At least you know we men are horny bastard.

Good for you to know the limits.
Bad for the husband whom after this episode, knows he has no limits

If her panties match her bra when you take her clothes off, it wasn't you who decided to have sex.
Old 27-10-2020, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1343 / Power: 20
ralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud of

Quote:

Quote:

Very well-thought analysis and nicely written... especially when you wrote about using logical thinking to assess emotional decision.

My sincere 16 green apples to you, bro Xgenre

If her panties match her bra when you take her clothes off, it wasn't you who decided to have sex.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1