The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-10-2020, 06:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 9
asoyatu is one of the Best!asoyatu is one of the Best!asoyatu is one of the Best!
Unhappy Re: Hi, my name is Josephina

oh man, this is veering into political slur
Old 25-10-2020, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
JollyGoody deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hi, my name is Josephina

Quote:
Originally Posted by asoyatu View Post
oh man, this is veering into political slur
Oh man, so fun
Old 25-10-2020, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Another camper, cheers!
Old 25-10-2020, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 890 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1819 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Putting my commoner white pants to enjoy this story.... camping....
Old 25-10-2020, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
Putting my commoner white pants to enjoy this story.... camping....
Me too, hehe.
Old 26-10-2020, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1421 / Power: 16
zorro2zero has much to be proud ofzorro2zero has much to be proud ofzorro2zero has much to be proud ofzorro2zero has much to be proud ofzorro2zero has much to be proud ofzorro2zero has much to be proud ofzorro2zero has much to be proud ofzorro2zero has much to be proud ofzorro2zero has much to be proud ofzorro2zero has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Hi, my name is Josephina

Last check! Popcorn 🍿 ready! Beer 🍺 on hand! Cigg light up!

Bring me my bed, going to camp here!

Please leave your name or PM me when Upz!
So I can return the fav!
Old 26-10-2020, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 20
hawk007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by guygaga View Post
TS this is a fictional or real life episode you narative as a 3rd party view?
I thought you were a GUY as your initial start up postings shows that you are a guy?
Paiseh, not to expose you, just that many was confused thought you are a SHE...

Anyway thumbs up for the nice sharing, keep it up
Eeh, first statement, she say married a husband? You can't tell who can married a husband?
Old 26-10-2020, 02:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2041 / Power: 15
urgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond repute

I imagine myself eating my egg prata while reading your story in my domitory.. my fellow foreign workers must be flooding your inbox now
Old 26-10-2020, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 10
ocbcwhore deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyocbcwhore deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I did not even know how I got into the car and started the ignition as it has been years ever since i need to drive myself and the tears were clouding up my vision. As soon as I made the first turn and the estate has disappeared from my rear view mirror, I just broke down and could not stop the sobbing. I just felt like a total whore and my whole life was to please others. When I was a student, I was to please my parents and school. Then I was to please my family and kids. Now I need to, at least pretend to, please my "company" and its constituency.

I wanted to kill myself. End it all by jumping off a building today and make the big news tomorrow. No, I have been raised as a fighter. If I give up, that is admitting defeat to the whole world.

(This is when I found religion and decide the join the mega church in the major convention center. I renounced my sin and urge you all to do the same.... THE END...............Just kidding, Just kidding I wont do this to you guys)

Slowly I gained back my composure. From this day on, I was going to seek what makes me happy. I drove aimlessly as I couldnt share my new found revelation with anyone around me. Somehow I was just drawn to the ethnic part of town on a Sunday afternoon. Like swimming in a sea of dark curly hair tsumani, I had to get out of the car to get a breath of fresh air.

I drove to a near by quiet alley and just park the car on the side. I dont think anyone would dare to even think abut towing this unassuming toyota once the license plate is entered. After i got out, it was not a breath of fresh air that I was expecting, but old out dated greasy cooking smell.

As I walked, I found this dirty busy kopidiam. Oh gosh, I hoped I dont bump into my company colleague Vivian here. I know that he liked to put up shows here once in a while. It's already too much during work that I gotta hear his bitching and moaning on how he should be the next CEO...

I ordered a kopi shutai and sat at the corner to try to settle down. I am pretty sure I stick out like a sore thumb as a chinese aunty with her face all covered up drinking coffee in the bangala kopidiam. All I hear just shouting and shouting everywhere.

"YEHH!!! EHH!!! AHHHHHH!! NEEE!!!!! NEEEEE!!!!"

If these guys were not in a group, then they were talking on the phone, yelling the same phrases.

What the hell is that thing they drinking... kingfisher. Is that some kind of red bull energy drink. I am going to be adventurous and order one to go with my coffee.......... Oh gosh, this is actually a beer taste like made from horse piss.

It was intoxicating and a sensory overload as I sat in this hot and humid stall from all those stimuli which I normally would not experience. My chest area was getting wet from the perspiration. I was not sure was I getting juiced up down there between my legs or just the sweats.

Probably from this kingfisher, I got a bit light headed and needed to pee. I headed to the toilet and this gorup of men just got out. When they pass by me, I know all their eyes were on this weird chinese aunty and wondering what is she doing in our eatery. I just happend to took a whiffe. It was a cocktail of construction site sweat + toilet urine + greasy prata. I felt a spasm and a gush of water came out down there! I must need to pee really badly.

The woman side toilet was just 1 small stall with a flimsy siding door. As I was walking in, I saw this scrunny little dark man coming out from the other side. He has the typical dark hair with little mustache, wearing the tight tight polo shirt, jean, and sandles. He was humming along with the music in his ear plugs as care free as a bird. I turned and see there is nobody coming behind me and there is no one behind him. I knew that this moment I had the the chance break the shell of my mundane everyday life.

"Hey you" and I grabbed his arm and shoved him into my small stall. He was started and had that WTF face. I was able to shove him inside and I was between him and the flimsy sliding door. I took off my face visor and put my finger between my lips to signal him to be quiet. Quickly I reached in my pocket and pulled out two Yusof and shoved them to his hand. I whispered to him "Quiet, I just want you to watch me pee"
Old 26-10-2020, 05:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 7
Qwertys deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, please keep going
Old 27-10-2020, 01:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 4
Supermeow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for great story ahead.
Old 27-10-2020, 04:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

TS is very steady n chai...not distracted or answering any of the bros questions here... haha.. nevertheless seems like it is a notti, sexy story of josephinas married life....keep it up!

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 27-10-2020, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1367 / Power: 13
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=ocbcwhore;20287722]As I aged, married, and had 3 kids, I never had the chance to explore my inhibition. I buried it, at least tried to, with hard work and rational reasoning. Sometimes at night as I secretly finger myself under the blanket in my spacious but lonely room, I would imagine that a dark figure suddenly jump in from my window. He escaped from the near by dormitory, and bypassed my personal security. In desperate need of money, not only he took all the loose change on my desk, and rapped me afterwards.

Why don't let bros here to full fill your fantasy, we can climb and jump in from the window too if u switch off all the security camera....we are well trained by our SAF too......hahaha

Last edited by tnkaki; 28-10-2020 at 02:29 PM.
Old 27-10-2020, 07:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 4
jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!

try to find someone lal, suggest you a platform, sugarbook.com write only most people wont understand. just find someone to talk to
Old 28-10-2020, 01:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
xoxospare deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fantastic story here. Strong support.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1