The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
xiaoqian

Closed Thread

Old 18-10-2020, 03:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 5
YouAllSuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Parklane massage

Had Bobo lv1 (entrance level).Door usually closed but she started here recently.

I couldn’t resist, she look 90% like my instructor, I HAD to bang her. Looks like those early 30s Super Hot OL, hnnnnggggg!!! Super bangable and supple body. Jesus fucking Christ...

Service quite sop, but she can cbj me relatively deep and oh my guan yin mah she is hot! Quite a long cbj too, for a place that’s not in GL or an FL.

Downside is super open, pretty sure will get raided even if she just stay inside let people look in. Don’t want to say much else because she’s a nice lady. A nice BANGING HOT OFFICE lady. Hnnnggg

I saw someone new at lv5 and wanted to bang her after I made my way to lv1, but her shop closed or got customer when I got back. Same for the skinny lady whom I titty fucked last time - that’s what I get for being picky and taking my time window shopping.. but Bobo not bad too.

Recommend purely if you like her looks. Attitude is nice and accommodating and no rush at all, but maybe I chiong too much a bit desensitized now so I don’t think it’s very special other than her looks. Don’t really have the “passionate lovemaking” feel. And she can’t take larger than normal (Asian) cocks so she told me to do it slow.

Planning to quit this vice. The last one I fucked being this OL... not bad. From behind too, what a view.

Life is good, my dudes.
Old 18-10-2020, 04:27 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -74 / Power: 0
Keithios has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouAllSuck View Post
Had Bobo lv1 (entrance level).Door usually closed but she started here recently.

I couldn’t resist, she look 90% like my instructor, I HAD to bang her. Looks like those early 30s Super Hot OL, hnnnnggggg!!! Super bangable and supple body. Jesus fucking Christ...

Service quite sop, but she can cbj me relatively deep and oh my guan yin mah she is hot! Quite a long cbj too, for a place that’s not in GL or an FL.

Downside is super open, pretty sure will get raided even if she just stay inside let people look in. Don’t want to say much else because she’s a nice lady. A nice BANGING HOT OFFICE lady. Hnnnggg

I saw someone new at lv5 and wanted to bang her after I made my way to lv1, but her shop closed or got customer when I got back. Same for the skinny lady whom I titty fucked last time - that’s what I get for being picky and taking my time window shopping.. but Bobo not bad too.

Recommend purely if you like her looks. Attitude is nice and accommodating and no rush at all, but maybe I chiong too much a bit desensitized now so I don’t think it’s very special other than her looks. Don’t really have the “passionate lovemaking” feel. And she can’t take larger than normal (Asian) cocks so she told me to do it slow.

Planning to quit this vice. The last one I fucked being this OL... not bad. From behind too, what a view.

Life is good, my dudes.

bro how to contact her? tia
Old 18-10-2020, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3417 / Power: 21
funny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond repute

Was at Parklane at 4++ pm today.
Saw Bobo's door was open (surprisingly) and she looked at me ... I continued to comb the other floors.
There are other MLs on L1, L3 and L5.
By the time I finished walking and back to L1, BoBo's was still open.
Looks like not many customers today ...

Yes, she is hot, but her location is way too exposed.
Prefer some of the shops with digital locks ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouAllSuck View Post

Life is good, my dudes.
Old 18-10-2020, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 11
nick667 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexbaby View Post
What’s interesting about PM?
He basically say a certain ML can do certain things now on top of regular service. But so random to PM and say this haha
Old 18-10-2020, 11:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

today around 6 plus saw two MLs at the shops beside the toilet on level 5,think one is PRC MILF and the other is viet ? anyone know the names?
Old 19-10-2020, 09:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4084 / Power: 12
WongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmannow View Post
today around 6 plus saw two MLs at the shops beside the toilet on level 5,think one is PRC MILF and the other is viet ? anyone know the names?
Will be going there today as my customer meeting is nearby. Keep u posted if I have good findings.
Min 6 pts for trade.
Old 19-10-2020, 10:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5047 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Informer View Post
Any bros know where Joey and the pretty ML, in one of the new shop, have relocated to after the forced closure of the L2 shops?

Joey will be taking a break for a while.

The new shop is very suay. Ppl write to landlord to kpkb. So landlord take back lor.. They dunno go where.
Old 19-10-2020, 10:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1407 / Power: 5
EASADOA21 has much to be proud ofEASADOA21 has much to be proud ofEASADOA21 has much to be proud ofEASADOA21 has much to be proud ofEASADOA21 has much to be proud ofEASADOA21 has much to be proud ofEASADOA21 has much to be proud ofEASADOA21 has much to be proud ofEASADOA21 has much to be proud ofEASADOA21 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post

The new shop is very suay. Ppl write to landlord to kpkb. So landlord take back lor.. They dunno go where.
Sound bad.
Old 19-10-2020, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8772 / Power: 22
kthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond repute

New shop ML too obvious already.. Always standing at the door waving at ppl passing by... No wonder got complaints
Old 19-10-2020, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

same fate like 4th flr, got people complain and kena sabo. hope joey be back in action soon.

av so active in parklane now, every week come and can one week raid more than once. think also is got people complain.
Old 20-10-2020, 10:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What a waste, Meow Meow is young and pretty.
Old 20-10-2020, 02:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 227 / Power: 5
69muybien is a Helpful and Caring Samster69muybien is a Helpful and Caring Samster69muybien is a Helpful and Caring Samster

wasted a lot of trips to parklane.. hopefully a kind brother share ctc of xq.. someone shared me her wechat but does not accept me.
Old 20-10-2020, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2379 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69muybien View Post
wasted a lot of trips to parklane.. hopefully a kind brother share ctc of xq.. someone shared me her wechat but does not accept me.
this place too much hype bro. sometimes i go there window shopping after drinks and always see more prowlers than mls.
Old 20-10-2020, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 647 / Power: 15
DKSB is a name known to allDKSB is a name known to allDKSB is a name known to allDKSB is a name known to allDKSB is a name known to allDKSB is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
this place too much hype bro. sometimes i go there window shopping after drinks and always see more prowlers than mls.

Ya man. Too little quality girls and too many men.
Old 21-10-2020, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2057 / Power: 14
noMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond repute

any recommendations on petite size girl in this place and to carry them up and pound them fast and furious
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread