The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-10-2020, 11:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 6
Eltron deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: True stories/news from the MotherLand of the Chinese people

Very nice share bro, support!!
Old 13-10-2020, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Please reveal more juicy stories, cheers!
Old 13-10-2020, 08:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
shanbei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The PRC ladies seem very open minded!
Old 14-10-2020, 06:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 14
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by shanbei View Post
The PRC ladies seem very open minded!

Probably only when you open your wallet then they will open their mind and legs 🤣🤣
Old 15-10-2020, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 15
Koei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond repute

Happened not to me but one of my best buddies in SG
This sharing is about one of my buddies and his encounter in SG, not mine and thus not in China also.

I think this sharing about my pal more or less should run its course after this post. So one of my married bros & his wife went to visit him after they were having lunch somewhere near his place. Our band of brothers are still quite close although most of us are busy with our own lives & some like me are working overseas. The bro told me while they had their h2h talk, his wife went to check out their bedroom & be nosey abit. He also said he suspected our pal might be suffering from depression or maybe even 幻想症 after his retrenchment although he dunno how to be sure about this. The 关系 between the ladies are mostly at surface level only, so no one can really talk to the wife & honestly, who dare to ask? The bro told me when I called him that his jaw almost dropped to the ground when our pal told him his last sex with his wife was many years ago. I mean if he is in his 60s, then okay lah it makes sense. Like how can it be right? Absolutely makes no sense to us. Anyway one of the bros' waifus combed through one of his wife's colleagues' IG & picked up 'some clues' from some vacation posts taken with her in them from some time back. I haven't seen those posts but apparently, one of them had her in the background, wearing a pinkish bikini, was being chased by a guy & later the guy grabbed/hugged her from behind b4 the camera turned away. Some who saw say it was a grab, some said it was a hug . Okay nvm, the other post was her and the guy sharing a plate of ice cream waffle. Are those enough to prove adultery, eh i dunno but our pal was also not exactly very faithful. Well seems like he lost interest in the maid & the maid also did not contact him.

Last Tues, there was a 'major breakthrough' in this investigation when the same bro's wife and our pal checked out his wife's car. You know like in the Korean drama where the wife found those stuffs in her husband's car boot, they also found some interesting items. Amongst them is of cos, no surprise a phone which he did not know about & a designer toiletry bag and some stuffs which I should not mention here. But eh, some of the PRC girls i know here actually keep a spare phone in their car leh so I also unsure about this. Some of us think this suspicion is going nowhere unless our pal do more to find out on his own. 女人出轨比男人偷吃还要难被发现 is our conclusion so far, assuming that his wife really cheated on him. I was talking to Sierra, Ann & Vicky when they came over to Sierra's place last weekend & Vicky told me it is really unbelievable that my pal can have a largely sexless marriage for so many years. She was quite open, she said most if not all married women also have their own needs & so really very unlikely women her age 不会痒 or 不想要. Talking about Vicky, when she was watching an intriguing movie with Ann, I 'was drooling' when I saw her on all fours on top of the couch & caressing her inner thighs while wearing those tight yoga pants. I did not spot her meimei abalone bulge or cameltoe but her peach of an ass was .
Old 15-10-2020, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 326 / Power: 6
GGrace is one of the Best!GGrace is one of the Best!GGrace is one of the Best!GGrace is one of the Best!

Quite common for woman to cheat nowadays compare to the 90s
Old 15-10-2020, 09:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
Isedora deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajlover View Post
Probably only when you open your wallet then they will open their mind and legs 🤣🤣
Haha have you tried before?
Old 15-10-2020, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 20
Scrubber is a living Saint! - you won't find betterScrubber is a living Saint! - you won't find betterScrubber is a living Saint! - you won't find betterScrubber is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Just wanna ask TS if you have photos of other women who look like Ann / Vicky / Sierra / Lina for us to imagine how they look like?

If not comfortable or too risky, then it's ok. Just asking only...
Old 16-10-2020, 08:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 14
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isedora View Post
Haha have you tried before?
When my wallet open up.. power sia! ..

Straight away make them open mouth 😱😱

to laugh 🤣🤣.. -> no money still dare open wallet
Old 25-10-2020, 07:32 PM
Samster

diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
More buddies stories, cheers!
Old 26-10-2020, 07:11 PM
Samster

Koei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond repute

My 'out of Shanghai attachment' restarted 2 Fridays ago so I got busier. Was already sent on this same business trip to a city in the south b4 the National Week for 4 days b4 this. This time round, the female colleague, the older male colleague & I went although all four of us were there during the 1st trip. There were quite abit of cock-up & confusion during our 1st trip, like the other side did not know tt we were coming & the 2 persons who knew were either away or on emergency leave. Super luan, luckily there was this fine gorgeous 姐姐 who stepped in to 救场. Imagine the sales manager having to step in to save the deputy operations manager's ass & do his work for him. So anyway, this time round we smart liao. We made sure we cc-ed the whole world to let them know we are coming again & of cos let the 姐姐 be in the loop. This time also cannot cock-up cos we are going to stay for up to 4 weeks if necc. Unfortunately, shit still happened. We happily arrived on Fri, was driven to our hotel, leave our luggage with the reception but came back later to find out our booking did not go through in their system & also no deposit was made for confirmation. The liaison person from our client side did produce a confirmation reply from the hotel but on it also indicated a handwritten '未交定金’. Again the deputy ops manager wasn't around, an admin staff & one of executives we worked with on our 1st visit came down to sort out this mess. They did try to approach other hotels in the vicinity but either there were no rooms left just 1 room! The admin staff told us sometimes these hotels purposely keep rooms for 'misc bookings' over the weekends cos they can earn more. Immediately, I knew I had to call the nice 姐姐 & without hesitation on the phone, she told me ‘好我过来’. Capable people get things done on the road too. When she was driving over, she already got us the option of their 员工公寓 which surprisingly no one thought of. She called the 公寓 facility office, confirmed 3 rooms & even asked the person to take pics of the rooms to show us. Well, not exactly posh but at least it is a fully equipped 1-room apartment with a security gate. She wasn't able to accompany us to the apartment cos she had to go back to change for a networking event later at night. The admin staff told us we would be 'compensated' the difference in cash & later we can decide if we want to move back in to the hotel once there are rooms. We reached the estate, we were given a short tour by the facility person who is also the 保安大哥 & we were told that there is a 2-floor apartment with 3 rooms available if we want. We discussed among ourselves & decided maybe we try the 2-floor one since it looks newer than the other 1-rooms & the common space is quite big too. We gave the master bedroom on 2nd floor to the older colleague cos his wife is visiting. There is also a sliding door on the 2nd floor so it kinda gave them some privacy if they want to hang out in the small lounge area outside the bedroom. There is a very small kitchen space in the common area on the 1st floor near my room & the female colleague's room is further in after the stairways. She was excited about this cos she nv had the chance to stay in dorms during her uni days & very much wanted to share a space with 熟人.

Surprisingly we found out there is also a small workout area and a small park in the vicinity, and there are shops & eateries nearby also so it wasn't that bad a choice. We went back to the client's office building in the late afternoon for a couple of hours for a discussion b4 the executive guy who came earlier brought us out for dinner. He even got his gf to join us, who was very sociable & we went for drinks too. The nice 姐姐 came to join us at the club after her event, with another female colleague of hers whom we met for the 1st time. Basically we had our own VIP room with attached toilet, 能唱歌 能喝酒. The executive's gf knew the 姐姐 & her colleague too, judging from their dance together, it seems 她们有出来玩过. The 姐姐 really had a fab body beneath her square cut knited cami top & tight short skirt after she took off her white blazer. She was also wearing a matching black garter straps & sheer black stockings. She acted shy when her colleague teased her, told her to put her blazer back on so that we would stop drooling. Actually the colleague who teased her also looked great, maybe not as 前凸后翘 as her but definitely also a looker. This girl, the executive's gf & our female colleague could really drink while we sang & played drinking games. Our married colleague went back first cos he had an headache & I went down with him to his waiting car. He reminded me to not hang out too late & drink too much cos tmr we still had to go back to office. When I got back to our room, the executive was lying on the floor with his cig in his mouth. I was actually a bit tipsy already when I asked him how was he holding up & I could barely make out what he was saying when he told me '哥我不行了 她们太狠了’. The girls were really fierce, I got pushed to drink 2 small glasses of hard liquor while girls continued to havoc. I saw 2 of them on top of the guy lying on the floor while I went to sit at one corner & pretended I KO already. That kinda worked, it helped me to 缓一下 b4 they returned for me with another round of shots. That was when I got completely boozed out & the next thing I saw when I regained consciousness was my room ceiling. My female colleague was lying beside me, we were lying parallel with the 床头 & the morning sunshine was almost on us. Needless to say, huge headache when I got up from bed. I was still wearing my watch & it was about 10am. I went to the kitchen for water, stoned on the couch for awhile b4 heading to the shower. While I was showering, someone walked in & was taking a pee on the other side of the glass wall. When I stepped out of the shower, I saw my female colleague sitting on the toilet bowl totally naked & using her arms to cover her modesty. She asked me can we don't go back to office later & should we call for some food. I went back to my room to find her dress & matching embroidered lacy lingerie on my bed. But when u hav a morning hangover, you just don't think & don't care so I dressed up & went to the kitchen to check out if there were any food (of cos there wasn't!) but I managed to make myself some hot lemon ginger tea.

So I rmb what she asked me & went to browse for some online food delivery. It was a long while b4 she came out of the shower & she ran over to where I was at the couch to tell me the girls were still sleeping in her room. It was then I knew the 姐姐 & her colleague were still with us. Only wrapped in a wet greyish towel, she was standing beside me & asked to look at what I ordered. She said maybe we should order a few more & awhile later, our married colleague called me. He was outside & about to return so he called me to ask if we needed him to buy anything. We told me we already ordered food & he said then probably he would head straight to the client's office & we just come over after that. She went back in & came out wearing the same lacy lingerie I saw on my bed. She likely has between B to C cup to complement her long slender legs. I reheat the water to make the same tea for her while we waited for our food to arrive. The two girls woke up after the delivery came, one by one they came to join us at the kitchen area. The 姐姐's colleague came first, wearing her black one-piece long sleeved dress with a plunging low-cut. Then the 姐姐 came out to join us about 15min later, & anyway I called her 姐姐 not bcos she is older than me (她才快要30岁了) but generally, women here refer themselves as 姐姐 when they are past 25-26 yrs old or when they are older than the guys they hang out with. Okay I think I will name her Sophie here to make things easier for me. She was doing some stretches & rubbing her neck & shoulders on the couch. We could tell she is likely 好姐妹 with her colleague cos her colleague was teasing her much. She complained about body aches & 酸痛 & her colleague said 你多久没被人摸了呀. Sophie replied '你想说什么' & something else which I forgot & her colleague told her plainly '还装 男人的鸡鸡啦' & some other cheeky stuffs. They ended up 'fighting & teasing' with each other while we laughed & ate together around the small kitchen area. Then the colleague shared that they knew each other when they were in the same college & she has yet to see her with a guy almost to the point she suspected tt 她被人包养. She began to blurt out more personal things about her to my colleague until Sophie got a little pissed. She left after she has eaten cos she had to go back & change to meet some course trainers. Sophie said she needed to go back to office too so she could come along with us.

Luckily she came along with us cos we were having issues trying to sort out the office space we were given. Our married colleague could not figure out how to set up the printer to print on each of our desktop & we also unable to reconnect back to the client's own secured network drives. Interestingly, she as a sales manager know how to do all these so really prove that 她真的是靠实力工作的. We returned to office the next day on a Sunday, she was there too & we had lunch with her. I had dinner with her later & when i got back, my female colleague teased me '她又漂亮 身材又棒吧'. She was on a video call with her bf & was showing him around the apartment. Her bf is a handsome & fit looking dude who is working in BJ. The following week was very packed, we did not have a breather until Thurs when Sophie's colleague invited us over to her place. She said it was an apology cos they crashed our apartment after our night out & also for the food we ordered tt day. It was then we realised she is probably a 富二代 cos clearly, her current income sure cannot buy or rent her such a posh apartment. It was the same clique, the executive & his gf came also & Sophie's colleague (I will name her Grace here) ordered alot of food. We had a good time, they were chatting in 国语 & Cantonese which I could understand a bit. Sophie came to join us after her meeting. She was basically wearing the same attire, this time round a white button shirt instead of the cami top but still the same short tight skirt & matching black garter straps & sheer black stockings. There were alcohol but nothing compared to the havoc night we had earlier & later on came the gambling. Grace brought out the mahjong table, the executive, my married colleague & I went to the balcony for some men talk while the girls played. We returned to rejoin the girls after awhile & the married colleague joined Sophie, Grace & the executive's gf for mahjong. The executive & I took Sophie's 跑车 for a drive, she has 2 cars, one for work & one likely given to her by her parents & also 2 parking lots so u can imagine she is likely a rich daddy's girl. After we came back, the executive had to leave 1st so I sat around the area where they were playing. I did not realise Sophie wasn't around until she came out from one of the rooms. She actually came & went in to take a nap cos she was so tired & none of us knew except for Grace. Sophie was hungry but Grace told her don't eat the leftover food cos they turned cold so she suggested since I wasn't playing, I could accompany Sophie out to eat. So we took Sophie's car went out to a 烧烤 place. She was less polite & was more casual this time round so it was enjoyable meal for both of us. I feel she has a protective bubble around her & is always very polite, very careful & 'corporate-like' around people who are not her close friends. I think like some of the female working class I know here who r doing well, she must feel pressured & maybe even 'harassed' by her male peers or even clients so actually not surprising she is protecting herself this way. In some ways she reminds me of the expensive escort I met when I was in BJ, girls who have self-confidence & know what to do to enjoy a better life.
Old 28-10-2020, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more of Sophie, please.
Old 28-10-2020, 12:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
dex3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS, support!
Old 28-10-2020, 09:40 PM
Samster

Interesting business trip, cheers!
Old 07-12-2020, 04:32 PM
Samster

After experiencing a '996工作制' for the first 2 weeks of the biz trip, & we for sure worked >72hrs per week, we kinda got a break on the 1st week of this month. The first 2 weeks were really hell, my daily routine was 9 to 8 or 9 to 9 with packed dinners, then 在附近瞎逛 for about an hour or less with my colleagues b4 we head back to our apartment to rest & sleep. No social interactions other than some calls with Sierra, and I was also pleasantly surprised to receive check-in calls from Vicky & Ann. It was really really nice to hear from them so 心里缓缓的. Also managed to have 2 dinners with Sophie, partly for work too cos I need to find out more about her work & her team. Part of our project is to boost their sales push so knowing about their work is part of my purview. We worked on weekends too so I always try to free up my Mondays for personal time if possible. So on the last Mon of Oct, I wanted to arrange with Sophie & one of her executives to have a working dinner but she wasn't in office tt day. I called her & she did not pick up. Asked her staff & no one knew where she was until about 4pm, one of her staff came over to our office & informed me tt she reported sick. When my female colleague overheard tt, she slide over on her office chair to tell me '机会 它来了’ & pointed to my phone. My married colleague, who is also a 冷笑话大师 uttered '别装了 都是LSP了'. I was thinking if I were to ask her staff if one of them can come with me to pay her a visit, am I giving them trouble with their boss so I decided maybe I should not. When I returned to my desk to get ready to pack up & leave office early, I saw a handwritten note with an address written on it. It was written by my female colleague who had tt 得意的嘴脸 who also hilariously turned her chair around, & unintentionally flashed me her pale orange panties crotch cos her short skirt rode up a little. She also said to me '加油 要吃鸡’ which is a PRC slang related to PUBG. Honestly I had no intention of going over alone but I thought, heck lah adding some personal touch at work for someone who has been a great help to us won't hurt.

She lives in a quiet estate but not tt convenient for those without their own transport. The lift is quite small i rmb & the corridor is quite narrow but overall I think 至少环境不杂. Totally different compared to her bestie though. I pressed the doorbell, waited for a while & I heard a gasp on the other side b4 she opened the door slightly. First thing she said was '你怎么来了呀' b4 she closed & opened the door again. She said how come I came over without informing her. I was a little cheeky in my reply, I said why do I need to inform you 你都不是在忙什么. She was certainly no longer cordial with me, gave me a pissed off look but I don't think she was really angry. She let me in to her 'small home', an one room apartment with a rather spacious living room with a balcony but her kitchen which is facing the bathroom, looked really squeezed. Definitely bigger than most one-room apartments I saw in SH. She has framed paintings put up on her walls, I saw some art & craft tools packed neatly on a round, low-lying wooden table, some finished pottery works & an art clip board. '检查完了吧’ She said to me, while I was looking at around curiously. She brought me a glass of water b4 she sat down on the couch. I was quite taken aback actually by her place & I am quite sure it looked completely different b4 she moved in. '人不看吗?' She had tt half-smile on her face & had her hair tied up. I really wanted to ask her if she painted all these but don't want to sound too impolite. She was a little sarcastic but other than that, we got along. She was wearing a light peach, below the hips cotton tee which kind of flaunted her figure too. She was planning to cook her own dinner but I told her we just order food delivery. '不想走了?' She teased me b4 we started discussing about work. Both of us were standing up while we discussed what she had on the smart TV like as if she did not report sick tt day. It really also reflected her commitment to her job even on her rest day. We stopped for the night when it was obvious she was getting tired. I called her when I was on the way back to apologise for my visit on her rest day & she told me 'it was nothing but warned next time to give her a heads-up'.

The surprise of that week came two days later, when I truly did not expect a call from Vicky after lunch to tell me that they just arrived at the train station & asked for the address of our apartment. I was shocked, I rmb trying to match some data on my PC screen & initially thought she was playing a prank on me. I gave her our address while arranging for a pickup back to the apartment. Honestly I would be v pissed if she wasn't coming but it was really unexpected to really see Vicky & Ann appear at the gate. Vicky told me she had leaves to clear & since her husband took their child to visit his parents, she asked Ann if she wanted to tag along down south to visit me. Basically, everyone in our department had plenty of uncleared leave but very hard to clear them so when there is a chance to clear, we have to grab it. It was Ann's first visit to this city so she was visibly excited. My female colleague was excited about their visit too when I told her they were here. Then she revealed to me actually Vicky contacted her earlier & she invited them to stay at the apartment instead of booking hotel rooms. I brought them up to the apartment, showed them around & showed them where they could go visit in this area. I went back to office, we left work on time tt day & met them for dinner. My female colleague kinda 'fell in love' with these 2 girls, they had a really lively interaction among themselves & I felt like an outsider lol. We got back at around past midnight, adrenaline was still high & they were showing her their shopping haul in her room. They wanted to all squeeze into her room for the night & I had to 'plead' with them to take my room cos I could sleep on the couch which I actually did on one night on our 1st week & slept pretty well. So in the end, Vicky took my room but she told me she would lock the door so I had to bring out what I need for the next day. The girls continued their try-on and chit-chat while I hit the couch.

In the morning, I was awakened not by my alarm but the phone call my female colleague was having with her bf. She wasn't talking loudly but I just woke up & saw her in the kitchen. She ordered McD breakfast for us & just came back up after picking them up from the gate. I asked her what time they slept & she told they did not stay up too late. Ann came out to join us later & my colleague told me they hugged each other to sleep last night . The best part for me during their conversation was taking peeks at Ann's legs cos the satin shorts she was wearing was those with curved hems at the back & frill trims on the sides kind which showed alot of her toned legs. We called for a ride to the office after we were done, was almost an hour late but no one really care cos everyone was working long hours. And when you are rushing, you tend to forget things & I left my laptop power cable & a bag of goodies they bought to share with those in the office back at our apartment. When I was in the office, I realised my AirPod Pro wasn't with me too. I booked another ride back to our apartment, the security 大哥 saw me again & asked if I forgot something & I sighed. The 大哥 even got the driver to stop, told him to just wait for awhile since I would be coming back down soon & would need another ride back. Vicky was in the kitchen eating & watching something on her phone when I stepped into the apartment. She did not realise I was back until I entered the kitchen asking if she had seen my AirPod. She was leaning slightly forward against the table, wearing a black sheer lacy robe & I was kind of shocked to see all of her naked right butt cheek & a bit of her left butt cheek through the sheer material from where I was standing. She has a meaty but perky butt, probably thanks to all the squats & time spent on the thread mill. It took her about 3 secs to realise her indecency b4 she interestingly decided to stop what was playing on her phone first b4 using her left hand to cover her right side breast & her right hand slip-in between her legs. She then shook her head & gave me the look that seemed to say 'not now' or 'you should leave'. I was really puzzled cos like what the hell she meant by that but I really had to go back to office so I quickly left.

After work, things went on as per normal. Nothing much really to note about from what I could remember. The girls went out & I came back from office to rest & had a call with Sierra.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1