The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 21-10-2020, 10:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1825 / Power: 16
hakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant future
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackenrose View Post
I'd an admiration of a couple, whom I know them both for quite some time. Wife is very pretty, career wise very successful in senior management position, husband was doing alright. Usually the husband takes care of the kids, opens the door for his wife when she alights from the car, nice guy type.

During recent, he asked his parent to help take care of the kids, and happened that we started to exchange some whatsapp messages. His wife works late everyday, so one occasion, I was surprised that he asked me out for dinner with him. From there, realised that he hides a lot of his grievances, and was like putting up a 'fake self' in front of his wife just to keep her happy. We kept this up for a while, and he confessed that he was having a crush on me, and for me..well I do have a soft spot for him as well, but at the same time, I just kinda felt I'd 'won' him over from his wife, who is, in most ways are better than me. Just last month, instead of dinner he initiated that we share some intimate moments together, which I also obliged. Sex was ok, as the sessions were short as of now, but he told me he really felt like himself while we were together, and I just felt satisfied that I did much better than what his wife could.

What was unexpected was what it seem a good marriage could have so much issues within making such strays to be committed even by such a nice guy.
He probably lied about a few things or said things to make you feel good in order to sleep with you, including those in bold, as what bro lipe said below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post
Many of us will use "sob"story to gain a girl's sympathy.

We will, through chit chat, find out what is behind your thinking, likes/dislikes etc. This to make you feel like soul mate and have same areas of interest.

Eventually, it is to make you take off your pants.

Unless it is genuine mutual feelings, you can see that after a few trysts together, he may lost interest in you.
Old 21-10-2020, 11:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 415 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9784 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

bro hakone

up you 16 points.

right on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakone View Post
He probably lied about a few things or said things to make you feel good in order to sleep with you, including those in bold, as what bro lipe said below.
Old 21-10-2020, 12:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2227 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
LOL you breaking Blackenrose's fantasy world leh.
Old 21-10-2020, 02:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVader View Post
LOL you breaking Blackenrose's fantasy world leh.
Don't worry bro, if that is broken...she can hv another new fantasy with me ...i m another v. nice guy type...very similar to that guy of hers ...hehe

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 21-10-2020, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Don't worry bro, if that is broken...she can hv another new fantasy with me ...i m another v. nice guy type...very similar to that guy of hers ...hehe
Bro Rickey, always ready to pick up the pieces. If can got leftovers somemore share w me k pls
Old 21-10-2020, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Vymrr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by coypredator View Post
No la, private collection for personal enjoyment
Bro, just want to ask (have been reading through your 'conquests' for dating apps), you go raw almost everytime? How you know you won't get std? Or you don't really care?
Old 21-10-2020, 03:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovovo View Post
Bro Rickey, always ready to pick up the pieces. If can got leftovers somemore share w me k pls
Sure, sure, can, can ...why not bro Kovovo ??...wat are friends for ??? ...hehe...let's go somewhere limkopi 1st ok ??

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 21-10-2020, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'd an admiration of a couple, whom I know them both for quite some time. Wife is very pretty, career wise very successful in senior management position, husband was doing alright. Usually the husband takes care of the kids, opens the door for his wife when she alights from the car, nice guy type.

During recent, he asked his parent to help take care of the kids, and happened that we started to exchange some whatsapp messages. His wife works late everyday, so one occasion, I was surprised that he asked me out for dinner with him. From there, realised that he hides a lot of his grievances, and was like putting up a 'fake self' in front of his wife just to keep her happy. We kept this up for a while, and he confessed that he was having a crush on me, and for me..well I do have a soft spot for him as well, but at the same time, I just kinda felt I'd 'won' him over from his wife, who is, in most ways are better than me. Just last month, instead of dinner he initiated that we share some intimate moments together, which I also obliged. Sex was ok, as the sessions were short as of now, but he told me he really felt like himself while we were together, and I just felt satisfied that I did much better than what his wife could.

What was unexpected was what it seem a good marriage could have so much issues within making such strays to be committed even by such a nice guy.
The are many of us living under the disguise of different faces. We may or may not even know all of them.
There are men or women who venture out of their relationship due to boredom, unsatisfactory sexual relationship and many other permutation.
There are also some that tell lies to look pathetic while others brag to sound like a champion. Whatever the case maybe, to have a fling with a married person,
can get very complicated if being found out, or the married person wants to divorce and get serious.
There's not many free lunches. It's only pay first or later with arrears.
Old 21-10-2020, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3668 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
The are many of us living under the disguise of different faces. We may or may not even know all of them.
There are men or women who venture out of their relationship due to boredom, unsatisfactory sexual relationship and many other permutation.
There are also some that tell lies to look pathetic while others brag to sound like a champion. Whatever the case maybe, to have a fling with a married person,
can get very complicated if being found out, or the married person wants to divorce and get serious.
How very well said. And there is the guilt - oh wait, I feel guilty too whenever I go for massage
Old 21-10-2020, 08:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 14
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Why need to think so much?
Learned from hokkien song "欢喜就好"

Life is short.
With this current pandemic, this phrase is already proven.
Old 21-10-2020, 09:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6224 / Power: 20
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Exactly, when things caught up to them, they cannot accept the consequences of what they have done

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Old 21-10-2020, 09:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19807 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post

Unless it is genuine mutual feelings, you can see that after a few trysts together, he may lost interest in you.
Quote:
Yes I Do Agrees With Some Bro's Here

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 22-10-2020, 09:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28033 / Power: 23
Tho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi, I’ve just upped your points. Hope you can in return help to up my points. Attached below is my latest posting website link. Thanks.

https://sammyboy.rocks/showpost....stcount=114679
Old 25-10-2020, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1979 / Power: 14
今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future

Quote:

Old 25-10-2020, 09:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I don't think you understand her point of view. She started off by saying she admires this couple. Wife is pretty with good career. Husband is a loving father with an alright career. Subconsciously, she knows the wife may be better than her in terms of looks and career. If the wife is ugly and is a housewife, then winning the husband over is much lesser of a 'victory'. It is like 'What's up bitch? Perfect family to others so what? Pretty and successful so what? Your man still end up choosing me over you. It is an emotional victory. Top of the world feeling.

Whether he subsequently lied, act pitiful is not as important as the points listed in the above paragraph. That he is a good guy/father just makes the affair easier to accept for Sister Blackenrose. I think she understands the risk of having the affair exposed or having the possibility of him dumping her after a while. But right now, he chose her and that is all that matters for now. As long as he continues to choose her, she is still DESIRED and WANTED. The emotional victory over the pretty, successful wife continues.

You are using logical thinking to assess an emotional decision. It doesn't work that way. Even if there is no happily ever after ending, the memory is still one of emotional victory. I wonder if Sister Blackenrose will agree with my analysis.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1