The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 30-10-2020, 04:03 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -129 / Power: 0
HaiDiLao HaiDiLao
Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Then why do you bother to keep the GL threads in SBF running all these years from Delphi days todate?

In any event, just want to say thank you and that I am grateful to you for running these GL threads all these years as I am sure are the rest of the GL samsters who have gained invaluable information on the GL WLs and GL Houses
You finally caught up! You are a perfect example of why normal/techical stream is needed. You need 5 yrs to complete your 'o' levels. Slow learner.
Old 30-10-2020, 04:05 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Then why do you bother to keep the GL threads in SBF running all these years from Delphi days todate?

In any event, just want to say thank you and that I am grateful to you for running these GL threads all these years as I am sure are the rest of the GL samsters who have gained invaluable information on the GL WLs and GL Houses
It was never my intention to make money from the forum. It was all about providing a venue on line for people to exchange information about what was (and still is) a taboo subject.

Delphi was free so it cost me nothing to keep it going. All I had to do was go about spreading the word.

However Delphi management started interfering with the moderation of the forum so I had no choice but to register my own domain and run my own server.

That is when I started losing money big time because as traffic volumes increased overheads shot up. At the peak the forum required 5 load balanced servers to handle the traffic and was costing in excess of USD5000 per month just for hosting fees alone.

In the end it was either shut the forum down or go to a commercial model.

Thanks to sufficient demand for targeted on line advertising FL domes 1,2,3 etc started bringing in the revenue which has enabled me to keep going till today.

However in the last 6 months the forum has been losing money big time again because Covid has completely killed the market for whores.

If this carries on for another 6 months I might call it a day. I really don't know what the future holds. All I can do is wait and see what happens.

The fact that IMDA has launched an all out war against this site is not helping matters either. The domain is now blocked every 6 weeks and I keep having to register new domains which are tracked down and blocked on a regular basis.

If the IMDA was true to its charter they should be helping me develop the site rather than block it. I was hoping for a grant but instead I get censored.

It would have been nice if the OKTs in Geylang who benefit from this site had passed the hat around and donated some money on a periodic basis but I guess I have too much faith in human nature.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 30-10-2020, 04:12 PM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao

Boss, you want grant from government to run sbf?? You are one cheeky bastard. Wait long long. LOL
Old 30-10-2020, 04:15 PM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post

That is when I started losing money big time because as traffic volumes increased overheads shot up. At the peak the forum required 5 load balanced servers to handle the traffic and was costing in excess of USD5000 per month just for hosting fees alone.

Thanks to sufficient demand for targeted on line advertising FL domes 1,2,3 etc started bringing in the revenue which has enabled me to keep going till today.
Nothing here that low level taxi driver Maxipriest can understand. Too high level for him. Catch no ball.
Old 30-10-2020, 04:20 PM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao
Quote:

It would have been nice if the OKTs in Geylang who benefit from this site had passed the hat around and donated some money on a periodic basis but I guess I have too much faith in human nature.
Boss,

Your disappointment is misdirected. Most GL OKTs have a dim view of FR writers. They walk into a shop demanding special services and asking for money. They are asked to fuck off. There are even cartels. These FR writers ask GL OKTs for money and then go on this forum to advertise for free. It's the runner dogs who have been taking the piss and the one you should be after. Charge for FRs.

I will make a donation shortly to cover my posts.
Old 30-10-2020, 04:25 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaiDiLao View Post
Boss,

Your disappointment is misdirected. Most GL OKTs have a dim view of FR writers. They walk into a shop demanding special services and asking for money. They are asked to fuck off. There are even cartels. These FR writers ask GL OKTs for money and then go on this forum to advertise for free. It's the runner dogs who have been taking the piss and the one you should be after. Charge for FRs.

I will make a donation shortly to cover my posts.
I honestly don't care what goes on behind the scenes as long as some $ lands in my backyard.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 30-10-2020, 04:26 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Boss, you want grant from government to run sbf?? You are one cheeky bastard. Wait long long. LOL
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infoco...ment_Authority

Key Initiatives
  • SMEs Go Digital - A programme that gives businesses pre-approved digital solutions and assist them in digitalising their business.[6][7]
  • Digital Economy Framework for Action - Aims to sharpen Singapore's digital edge by accelerating the digitalisation of industries and businesses, improve international competitiveness, and transform the infocomm and media sector via frontier technology.[8]
  • Services 4.0 - An initiative offering programmes to help businesses meet a new services industry that is enabled by emerging technology. Some programmes include GoCloud for ICT SMEs, PIXEL and Digital Services Laboratory (DSL).[9][10][11]
  • Digital Readiness - An initiative providing programmes that help Singaporeans use technology actively, responsibly and confidently.[12]
  • TechSkills Accelerator (TeSA) - A collaborative initiative with SkillsFuture Singapore that aims to prepare the Singapore workforce for the digital economy. It offers programmes and grants that help professionals build and develop relevant ICT skills.[13]

Based upon the "key initiatives" of IMDA I see no reason why I do not qualify for a grant. Nowhere does it say that assistance is for specific industries only so why is the sex industry excluded especially when prostitution is legal in Singapore.

Old 30-10-2020, 04:29 PM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao
Quote:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infoco...ment_Authority

Key Initiatives
  • SMEs Go Digital - A programme that gives businesses pre-approved digital solutions and assist them in digitalising their business.[6][7]
  • Digital Economy Framework for Action - Aims to sharpen Singapore's digital edge by accelerating the digitalisation of industries and businesses, improve international competitiveness, and transform the infocomm and media sector via frontier technology.[8]
  • Services 4.0 - An initiative offering programmes to help businesses meet a new services industry that is enabled by emerging technology. Some programmes include GoCloud for ICT SMEs, PIXEL and Digital Services Laboratory (DSL).[9][10][11]
  • Digital Readiness - An initiative providing programmes that help Singaporeans use technology actively, responsibly and confidently.[12]
  • TechSkills Accelerator (TeSA) - A collaborative initiative with SkillsFuture Singapore that aims to prepare the Singapore workforce for the digital economy. It offers programmes and grants that help professionals build and develop relevant ICT skills.[13]
Keep dreaming.
Old 30-10-2020, 04:30 PM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao
Quote:
I honestly don't care what goes on behind the scenes as long as some $ lands in my backyard.
Ah Bu Den? Later. I never lie.
Old 30-10-2020, 04:33 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Keep dreaming.
Give me a valid reason why I do not qualify for a grant based upon the information provided on the IMDA website.

Old 30-10-2020, 04:38 PM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao
Quote:
Give me a valid reason why I do not qualify for a grant based upon the information provided on the IMDA website.
Hahahaha...you qualify to apply. Approval is another matter altogether. If you're asking me why cannot approve, your website hosts FL advertisements leh.
Old 30-10-2020, 04:42 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Hahahaha...you qualify to apply. Approval is another matter altogether. If you're asking me why cannot approve, your website hosts FL advertisements leh.
Freelancing as a prostitute is LEGAL in Singapore.

Old 30-10-2020, 04:46 PM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao
Quote:
Freelancing as a prostitute is LEGAL in Singapore.
Of course I know. Advertising those services and working without a work permit is not.

Boss, still at work. Heavy policy topic have to talk later.
Old 30-10-2020, 05:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Appreciate the lengthy explanation Sammyboy

Thank you for clarifying that you do indeed support genuine sharing of GL information amongst other things. This of course makes sense because without such sharing the GL threads would just be made up of useless noise and chatter.

Actually the genuine sharing in the GL threads from Delphi days until say 8 years ago was thriving, lively and commendable. I even recall an excel GL chart with all relevant information of the GL Malaysian gals(pre China gals days) which was updated on a timely regular basis. Those were truly the good old days but like everything in life things change. It is what it is.

As for the 'advertisment GL posts', I guess that would be part and parcel of any forum. Perhaps an experienced diligent moderator could handle this.

Hopefully the covid-19 situation clears up sooner than later and that your revenue stream quickly returns to a reasonable level as well.

Quote:
It was never my intention to make money from the forum.It was all about providing a venue on line for people to exchange information about what was (and still is) a taboo subject.

Delphi was free so it cost me nothing to keep it going. All I had to do was go about spreading the word.

However Delphi management started interfering with the moderation of the forum so I had no choice but to register my own domain and run my own server.

However in the last 6 months the forum has been losing money big time again because Covid has completely killed the market for whores.

If this carries on for another 6 months I might call it a day. I really don't know what the future holds. All I can do is wait and see what happens.

The fact that IMDA has launched an all out war against this site is not helping matters either. The domain is now blocked every 6 weeks and I keep having to register new domains which are tracked down and blocked on a regular basis.

If the IMDA was true to its charter they should be helping me develop the site rather than block it. I was hoping for a grant but instead I get censored.

Old 30-10-2020, 06:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Am afraid you are suffering from marketing myopia. What makes the advertisers decide to pay to advertise in forum? It is the forum members! If there is a lack of forum members, I can tell you no advertisers would be keen to pump in money in your forum. You as the owner needs to create the “environment” for your advertisers to flourish. A Decent number of members is the key ... GL threads may not bring in tangible and financial benefits directly but the gl section folks are potential patrons of FL/HC as well. You can do a poll to study this as a marketing investigation. Therefore you not only need members from FL/HC but also GL members. If you have business for the advertisers, advertisers will of course pay to advertise in your site.

In other words, you have to help the advertisers to help yourself. My 2 cents’ worth.

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 30-10-2020 at 09:57 PM. Reason: Typo error
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1