The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 12-09-2020, 10:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future
Re: All WL Gone. Waiting for new stock/reopening

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
That time i say liao mah only "Glory Hole" can save the sex industry. All they need to do is drill 1 hole or 3 holes on clear acrylic to create a social barrier between the customer and the WL.

1 hole pricing cheaper for sure cuz that hole can do bj or fj or aj.

3 holes one leh more ex cuz other than the hole below for bombom, the other 2 holes are for touching neh neh.

For hygiene purpose leh and to create new jobs for Singaporean, now all houses will hire new health officer which not just perform health screening ok? They also need to help setup and clean the acrylic barrier with special solution and put new clean paper onto the hole machiam like those we see in MP/SPA.
haha maybe time to think out of the box and set up those we seen in Jap AV where they put their dick through a hole for a bj or screw..
Old 12-09-2020, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 558 / Power: 21
samyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
Even before Covid-19, legal PRC WL seems like a declining sector. In the past few years, there seems to be a Cat150 house closing or converting to Viet every 6 months or so. Some of my fave houses like 3033 and 1639 were long gone.

Somehow I believed this Covid-19 will change GL permanently. I reckoned its going be at least 3-6 months before Phase 3. By then, there will be 0 WLs remaining and new gals dun seem keen to work in SG anymore. Got a feeling that there might not be legal Cat150 ever again.

Just my gut feel. Hope I am wrong.
Do you think gov.sg wants to promote geylang with rental rebate,fee wavier, work pass, etc...This is the golden opportunity to wipe out vice once and for all, reassess foreign worker health threats, and better use of geylang golden land reserve.....those landed house occupied for res light worth mc more than letting out to foreign workers and prostitutes if youthink about it
Old 12-09-2020, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by samyboy88 View Post
Do you think gov.sg wants to promote geylang with rental rebate,fee wavier, work pass, etc...This is the golden opportunity to wipe out vice once and for all, reassess foreign worker health threats, and better use of geylang golden land reserve.....those landed house occupied for res light worth mc more than letting out to foreign workers and prostitutes if youthink about it
I don't think government is thinking about Geylang or vice for that matter. Their focus must be on the economy and avoiding a flare up in the number of infections.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 14-09-2020, 06:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
both 1649 and 2047 closed down confirmed
Not exactly ..... my intel told me they will be converted to Vietnamese whore houses once GL resume operation. 😉

Scent of Vietnam Rose,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 14-09-2020, 07:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Not exactly ..... my intel told me they will be converted to Vietnamese whore houses once GL resume operation. 😉

Scent of Vietnam Rose,
MaXx
Tiongkok gone...so sad

Gun with roses not my cup of tea
Old 14-09-2020, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 16
thundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to all
the one beside the thai house, along the road between lor 18 and 20, i remember used to be PRC, now also converted to xiao vietnam......i also passed by 2033 last week, got a lady stand infront of the door, quite decent look, wear white shirt...last time i went to 2033 didnt see her....
Old 14-09-2020, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

A thread to know how many WL houses in our playground are empty. Whether there is hope or hopeless.

I set the (blue) ball rolling.

Cat150 PRC

L16H12 Empty
L16H69 Empty
L16H51 Closed Down
L16H49 Closed Down (Max Priest Intel - To convert to Viet House)

L16W15 A few gal remain till a few weeks back (source Bro RRR9)

L20H62 Closed Down
L2036 - A few gal remain till a few weeks back (source Bro RRR9)
L20H40 Closed Down. Converted to Viet
L20H47 Closed Down (Max Priest Intel - To convert to Viet House)

Cat 80 PRC

Thai Houses
Apparently many WL still here

Viet Houses
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 16-09-2020, 02:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4084 / Power: 12
WongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
So how many PRC house still there ah?
Bro boi, even there are hse, there would not be gals?!?!
Min 6 pts for trade.
Old 16-09-2020, 04:05 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -129 / Power: 0
HaiDiLao HaiDiLao
Quote:
Originally Posted by snrlee View Post

No only are your logic wrong, you are also wrong in almost all aspects in this obtuse thinking that higher price equates to better girl quality and better clients. The above is the poll for FLs quality vs price which is applicable to other cases as the key is about price increases vs unmatched girl quality. The poll is clearly one sided.

I have no idea who you are referring to about affordability but all of the Bros I know here have no issues with this. In fact during the pandemic, we continue to cheong with GL closed and naturally at higher rate, some with other nationalities. Despite the higher rate, we felt that the price vs quality unmatched is high except for a very rare few. This is inline with the poll too.

For viets and thais even if they charges $80, it is still 2x the price for PRCs; I doubt they have 2x the volume of PRC angpais. How much the girls charge is their likings if they thinks their quality matched up but how much business they received is what determine the figures at the end of the day.
The poll shows that GL Ah Peks like yourself cannot afford to pay more, the cheaper the better, and only 3% are willing to pay more for better quality. GL is for the low-income who cannot appreciate and cannot pay for better quality.

For better quality, go FL. There is where the better customers, OKTs and FLs are.
Old 18-09-2020, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3992 / Power: 10
snrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaiDiLao View Post
The poll shows that GL Ah Peks like yourself cannot afford to pay more, .....

WOW, NO idea how is it you can tell age and that we cannot afford to pay more from the above poll. But your words show that you are living in your own beliefs and assumptions.

It is confirmed that you are not on the same page as the majority >96%, you can continue to stick to your pathetic 3.57%.
Old 18-09-2020, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

WOW, NO idea how is it you can tell age and that we cannot afford to pay more from the above poll. But your words show that you are living in your own beliefs and assumptions.

It is confirmed that you are not on the same page as the majority >96%, you can continue to stick to your pathetic 3.57%.
No point reply it bro, it is the disciple of amos yee.
Old 18-09-2020, 08:28 PM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao
Quote:

You must be a fucking idiot if you don't know that GL customers are overwhelmingly dirt poor Ah Peks looking for bargains. 'Quality' customers who love to gossip online with little to no education. Take yourself for instance, you can barely speak English and can't make sense.

Wake the fuck up. It's you who is living in a world of your own if you haven't figured out the obvious.

You must have very little interaction with WLs and OKTs. I've lost count of the number of times a WL complain all is 没钱老头. You thought you come online and suddenly GL isn't a slum town filled with penniless Ah Peks? Who you trying to kid?

Ah Pek, wake the fuck up. Good ones won't go GL. You stupid or what?

Last edited by HaiDiLao; 18-09-2020 at 08:48 PM.
Old 18-09-2020, 10:32 PM
Samster

snrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaiDiLao View Post
You must be a fucking idiot if you don't know that GL customers are overwhelmingly dirt poor Ah Peks looking for bargains. 'Quality' customers who love to gossip online with little to no education. Take yourself for instance, you can barely speak English and can't make sense.
?......?
You must be a senile whose delusional, can't read polls and living in your own pathetic world. Tsk ... Tsk ..
Old 19-09-2020, 02:33 AM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao

Quote:
You must be a senile whose delusional, can't read polls and living in your own pathetic world. Tsk ... Tsk ..
Listen you fucking moron.I can read very well. If you wish to DRAW ATTENTION TO YOUR STUPIDITY, I am more than happy to oblige.

The ques asks whether an increase the price will encourage better quality FLs to come. The answer from 3% is YES.

Now I didn't take the poll but why don't you try offering $15 and see if any PRC wants to come? 97% of the retards here (ie. chao no money and no education Ah Peks like yourself), believe that if you raise the price to say $350 a pop, you can't attract PRC to come. HAHAHAHA

So I ask again, are you fucking stupid?

I say you have no education. I let ppl read your posts and decide for themselves. I said it many times before, once you open your mouth to air your views, it becomes obvious.

By the way, who the fuck calls themselves 'Snr'? You are Snr what? Snr shit?

OKTs and WLs No. 1 complain is that the $ is too low. OEI MORON, THEY ARE NOT COMING ANY MORE. Being educated means dealing with this issue. Tell you direct to your face that money no enough. Says who? THE SERVICE PROVIDER. You still cannot understand. Instead, you use some useless poll on this forum to show that an increase in price won't attract better quality FLs. Are you a fucking kid? Ignore what OKTs and WLs say: which is YOU ARE CHEAP SO THEY DON'T WISH TO COME, and instead this fucking childish poll is the truth???

I don't know how else to get through your thick skull. Let me put it to you in another way. If prices can increase to $350, you are not the customer. You got no money. Your opinion does not matter. Nobody talking to you. It's like asking MRT DPOWER if he thinks a BMW is overpriced.

The poll answers didn't stop at "NO". This wasn't the end of the matter. 97% say that GL prices were already overpriced. WHAAAAAAT??? $50 and $150 is overpriced??? Well how much do you want to pay then? $20 and $100? HAHAHAHAHA. If you can think that GL is overpriced, it shows how you have no sense of reality, how poor you are and how little education you have.

You can afford to pay only up to $150. That's fine. Shut the fuck up about matters above that price range. Doesn't concern you. Take your useless and childish poll and shove it up your ass. The poll doesn't show that higher price will not lead to better quality FLs. It shows that 97% of GL customers are indeed low income and low educated. You are a classic example of a fucking Ah Pek with no idea what is going on in the real world. Snrlee? LOL lanjiao la. Your level of thought is admin staff standard, you call yourself Snr. LOL

Last edited by HaiDiLao; 19-09-2020 at 02:51 AM.
Old 19-09-2020, 08:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5931 View Post
No point reply it bro, it is the disciple of amos yee.
Let's see how the imbecile rot in his pathetic little life.

Last edited by snrlee; 23-09-2020 at 12:52 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1