The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 18-10-2020, 02:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3416 / Power: 20
HiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond repute
Plastic Wrap Used In Spa Service

Noticed that nowadays MLs use plastic wrap instead of cd during BJ.

Is it a new trend now? Cut cost? And how safe is plastic wrap when it comes to STDs?
Old 18-10-2020, 02:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8772 / Power: 22
kthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Plastic Wrap Used In Spa Service

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiFive View Post
Noticed that nowadays MLs use plastic wrap instead of condom during BJ.

Is it a new trend now? Cut cost? And how safe is plastic wrap when it comes to STDs?
You can always bring your own CD if u are worried
Old 18-10-2020, 02:10 PM
Samster

HiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kthan10 View Post
You can always bring your own CD if u are worried

Is the wrap used for wrapping food? Or is it so called dental dam?
Old 18-10-2020, 02:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 401 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 6
IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all
Quote:
Is the wrap used for wrapping food? Or is it so called dental dam?
Where got so high tech? Most likely plastic cling wrap. They may use alumimium foil next time
Old 18-10-2020, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 5
plor is one of the Best!plor is one of the Best!plor is one of the Best!

Probably bc if AV find wrap it's less damning than cds
Old 18-10-2020, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 856 / Power: 14
numbersix is a splendid one to beholdnumbersix is a splendid one to beholdnumbersix is a splendid one to beholdnumbersix is a splendid one to beholdnumbersix is a splendid one to beholdnumbersix is a splendid one to beholdnumbersix is a splendid one to behold

Where did you experienced it? I exp once and I thought it was weird. Left me wondering what kind of "plastic sheet" it was...

Quote:

Old 18-10-2020, 03:45 PM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
leonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant future

Save cost la.
Old 18-10-2020, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1313 / Power: 20
Rally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud of

But plastic wrap seems more thinner then cd therefore the bj sensation feels slightly better cd i felt.
Old 18-10-2020, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3417 / Power: 21
funny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond repute

I had experienced BJ using plastic wrap, in the North.
Agree with bros above that it is to save cost, and more importantly to avoid keeping CDs in the shop and get into trouble when AV visits.

But then, usually I take a very long time to come when having BJ, so the ML ended up taking out plastic wrap and giving me BBBJ which was heavenly, complete with sound effect.

Please do not ask for contact, as I had already mentioned the shop in another thread before.
Old 18-10-2020, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funny4sg View Post
I had experienced BJ using plastic wrap, in the North.
Agree with bros above that it is to save cost, and more importantly to avoid keeping CDs in the shop and get into trouble when AV visits.

But then, usually I take a very long time to come when having BJ, so the ML ended up taking out plastic wrap and giving me BBBJ which was heavenly, complete with sound effect.

Please do not ask for contact, as I had already mentioned the shop in another thread before.

you so hiong. Lol.. I'm now freaking paranoid whether that plastic wrap can protect me compared to cd.
Old 18-10-2020, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by numbersix View Post
Where did you experienced it? I exp once and I thought it was weird. Left me wondering what kind of "plastic sheet" it was...

Ya... Is it from SKP where they buy wrap for the food.. Lol...
Old 18-10-2020, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2057 / Power: 14
noMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

this so called plastic wrap long time ago have already, they bring in from China, act like condom much thinner and of very low quality give better sensation when bj but for fj way much higher risk of plastic tear and break. so is better to bring your own condom, usually i prepare my own condom than use ml one personally I feel is much safer.
Old 18-10-2020, 04:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 7
hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!

I had it once in a spa at upper PL. Damn weird, just hope they don't reuse the same sheet of plastic.
Old 18-10-2020, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hickory2 View Post
I had it once in a spa at upper PL. Damn weird, just hope they don't reuse the same sheet of plastic.

BJ or FJ? Ya man....
Old 18-10-2020, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 10
raedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to all

last time most of the ML at SBR can use this chinese plastic bag to fuck. feels damn good la cos your dick not constricted to the condom. haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1