The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 18-10-2020, 05:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3417 / Power: 21
funny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Plastic Wrap Used In Spa Service

Do not use plastic bag for FJ ... It will not work lah .. got striction.

Based on my limited years of chionging (since 1997), right now the best option is Okamoto 0.03, 0.02 or 0.01. buy in packs of 4 or 10 and the unit cost goes down.
All the MLs that I manage to do FJ loved the thinness and begged for more action. 😬
Durex is way too thick, even for their slim series ... Not comfortable ...

For good feeling, have to invest lah. 🤭

Quote:
Originally Posted by raedong View Post
last time most of the ML at SBR can use this chinese plastic bag to fuck. feels damn good la cos your dick not constricted to the condom. haha
Old 18-10-2020, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1356 / Power: 8
Colgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by funny4sg View Post
Do not use plastic bag for FJ ... It will not work lah .. got striction.

Based on my limited years of chionging (since 1997), right now the best option is Okamoto 0.03, 0.02 or 0.01. buy in packs of 4 or 10 and the unit cost goes down.
All the MLs that I manage to do FJ loved the thinness and begged for more action. 😬
Durex is way too thick, even for their slim series ... Not comfortable ...

For good feeling, have to invest lah. 🤭
Okamoto the lubrication nt as good as durex no?
Old 18-10-2020, 05:49 PM
Samster

funny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond repute

IMHO, Okamoto lubricant is okay, and overall feel is better than Durex.
Have many MLs complained that using Durex made them feel somewhat uncomfortable ...
Anyway, this is personal preference, and I came to the conclusion after trying different types.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgatedarlie View Post
Okamoto the lubrication nt as good as durex no?
Old 18-10-2020, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 8
sexyboijj is one of the Best!sexyboijj is one of the Best!sexyboijj is one of the Best!sexyboijj is one of the Best!

i had this unique first time experience for myself yest in the form of bj. would agree that this feels really close to bbbj since ml used the gargle hot water technique for bj. ml had to use as a form of protection for herself.

she told me she got it from fruit wraps which is really accessible....
Old 18-10-2020, 09:57 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 368 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2342 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute

Had experience with plastic wrap BJ 3x before.

1. First time encountered this soft saggy D cup milf. I wasn’t expecting anything more than a BM but I was greedy and asked if she does FJ. Told me maximum she could do was capped BJ. I was thinking, since she has condom, why stop at capped BJ? Then realised it was like a cling wrap plastic. Wrapped around my dick and started sucking. One of the nicest big saggy boobs i feasted on.

2. Second time was with another D cup milf, was actually going there to look for another fair D cupper. When the ML came in, she wasn’t the one I was looking for. Turned out they share the same name. Funny sia. But since her boobs looked big. I didn’t mind. I thought high chance have FJ because around the area I know all shops do FJ. But don’t have. The best she could offer was a plastic wrap BJ. This time the plastic wrap looks like those small transparent ones. Asked her to kneel down and i ramped my dick into her mouth. No complaints at all.

3. Third time was with yet another D cup milf. She was sitting in a all clear glass unit, and can’t help but noticed her huge spotlight from far. The unit was quite open in concept. 2 massage chairs and 2 curtain partitions, from top to bottom all viewable from outside of the shop. Tried my luck for FJ again though I knew quite impossible. The ML proposed capped BJ with plastic wrap. This time the plastic wrap was actually quite small, just about enough to cover my dick. Started blowing me as I squeezed her natural tits. Requested her to sit on top of me with her panties off. She obliged and in no time, we were having a bit of an outer course with her pussy rubbing against my hard dick wrapped in plastic. Tried convincing her to let my dick slot inside, nearly managed to put it in but she said the plastic wrap not safe. Hinted to me to bring my own CD the next time. Shop has since closed (it was only opened for less than 2 months) and the ML moved to another place.
Old 18-10-2020, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiFive View Post
Noticed that nowadays MLs use plastic wrap instead of cd during BJ.

Is it a new trend now? Cut cost? And how safe is plastic wrap when it comes to STDs?
Plastic wrap has been there for years. Not allowed to store condom in the shop lah!
First time I got this was at the infamous shop at SBR opposite the temple. Was a bit of a turn off because the gal used to give me Bbj.
Old 18-10-2020, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 5
Cumming2wice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCumming2wice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Yup. Plastic wrap was used on me for bj many years back. This is to avoid condoms being found during raid search. Customers have to bring their own condoms for bonking
Old 18-10-2020, 11:07 PM
Samster

Cumming2wice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCumming2wice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Message deleted
Old 18-10-2020, 11:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3416 / Power: 20
HiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cumming2wice View Post
Yup. Plastic wrap was used on me for bj many years back. This is to avoid condoms being found during raid search. Customers have to bring their own condoms for bonking
BJ with wrap, is it safe?
Old 18-10-2020, 11:33 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
wineglass2000 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by leonleonli View Post
Save cost la.
No bro. Its cos of AV. AV catch ML with cd... ML cannot answer. If cling wrap, can keep in pantry and say use it to wrap sandwich or 'hotdog'. haha! One ML did that to me once. The feeling was wierd. Cant imagine effing the ML with plastic wrap. So just settled with bj & hj.
Old 18-10-2020, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiFive View Post
BJ with wrap, is it safe?
Yes. It is the flimsy type. Quite an experience. But now upgraded to cim for being long time customer
Old 18-10-2020, 11:38 PM
Samster

Well said bro.
As the American Express ad said in the past : don't leave home without it. ��

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cumming2wice View Post
Old 19-10-2020, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5140 / Power: 16
M0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond repute

And thank you for letting av now know of this lol
Old 19-10-2020, 12:41 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamGood View Post
Where got so high tech? Most likely plastic cling wrap. They may use alumimium foil next time
hahahahaha if use aluminum foil is shit man

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 19-10-2020, 01:02 AM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
leonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant future

have this experience before, but turn me off la. still be acceptable using CD. Normally, I prepare my own CD, can use for BJ or even FJ just in case. but, have to say CD now is getting more expensive.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1