The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 19-10-2020, 02:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
qg11 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Plastic Wrap Used In Spa Service

Massage oil in-contact with CD also not safe. But still have people doing it in spas
Old 19-10-2020, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 5
Cumming2wice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCumming2wice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by leonleonli View Post
have this experience before, but turn me off la. still be acceptable using CD. Normally, I prepare my own CD, can use for BJ or even FJ just in case. but, have to say CD now is getting more expensive.
Bro, order online. I ordered from Wish.
Old 19-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3465 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting. How does the plastic wrap look like and any name for it to go a google search?

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 19-10-2020, 11:06 AM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
leonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Interesting. How does the plastic wrap look like and any name for it to go a google search?
This is kitchen ware la. For food like a piece of plastic
Old 19-10-2020, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 14
globalfoundries is one of the Best!globalfoundries is one of the Best!globalfoundries is one of the Best!globalfoundries is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by raedong View Post
last time most of the ML at SBR can use this chinese plastic bag to fuck. feels damn good la cos your dick not constricted to the condom. haha
I know that MP
I also visited many times
Old 19-10-2020, 01:14 PM
Samster

Cumming2wice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCumming2wice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0ntblanc View Post
And thank you for letting av now know of this lol
AV know also cannot do anything right? Cannot find condoms means cannot find. You think the judge will accept assumption of using plastic for illegal activities unless caught in the act. AV undercovers also know. Whatever we discussed in this forum, AV is constantly gathering evidences. How many samsters here are undercovers? Haha
Old 20-10-2020, 09:21 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3465 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by leonleonli View Post
This is kitchen ware la. For food like a piece of plastic
Thanks but that type can use meh. dont think can stick well too

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 20-10-2020, 09:46 PM
Samster (Premium)

leonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Thanks but that type can use meh. dont think can stick well too
that time, the FL used that for BJ. that is why turn me off. please use a proper tool to do the right job.
Old 21-10-2020, 02:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 837 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

Even if the shop doesn't keep condoms, used condoms found in the waste bin would still be incriminating evidence. And the officers do put their hands into the trash and dig if they really want to bring a charge against a shop. Once I had this MILF put a piece of that shit on me. It was weird cos my session had ended, and I excused myself to withdraw money from a teller nearby. I had already come after she HJ me. When I returned, she emerged from the pantry with a cling wrap, took my money and pulled off my pants. She said something like "Let's have an adulterous affair" in Mandarin, then placed the wrap on my dick. She then proceeded to suck me till I was hard again. Then she led me by the hand to the bed and told me to fuck her slowly. In Mandarin, it was "poke me slowly". I discovered her panties were wet, probably pent up from our session earlier. I yanked them off, and inserted myself. The worst experience if you ask me cos I was worried my flesh would come into contact with hers, and secondly that her juice would seep into the wrap. I fucked her for like 2 min then gave up. She was like "What the fuck, why you stop?" cos she was moaning like no tomorrow. The fuck was free but I decided to lay it to waste
Old 21-10-2020, 07:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2948 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerinesex View Post
Even if the shop doesn't keep condoms, used condoms found in the waste bin would still be incriminating evidence. And the officers do put their hands into the trash and dig if they really want to bring a charge against a shop. Once I had this MILF put a piece of that shit on me. It was weird cos my session had ended, and I excused myself to withdraw money from a teller nearby. I had already come after she HJ me. When I returned, she emerged from the pantry with a cling wrap, took my money and pulled off my pants. She said something like "Let's have an adulterous affair" in Mandarin, then placed the wrap on my dick. She then proceeded to suck me till I was hard again. Then she led me by the hand to the bed and told me to fuck her slowly. In Mandarin, it was "poke me slowly". I discovered her panties were wet, probably pent up from our session earlier. I yanked them off, and inserted myself. The worst experience if you ask me cos I was worried my flesh would come into contact with hers, and secondly that her juice would seep into the wrap. I fucked her for like 2 min then gave up. She was like "What the fuck, why you stop?" cos she was moaning like no tomorrow. The fuck was free but I decided to lay it to waste
That is why must prepare cap bro. This kind of fucking and bj is like fucking raw and bbbj. The stupid clinge wrap give wants to provide a piece of mind but it is not lo.

Just like “cheong “ Covid19 vaccine or a “fake” medicine. Useless in real protection
Old 21-10-2020, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerinesex View Post
Even if the shop doesn't keep condoms, used condoms found in the waste bin would still be incriminating evidence. And the officers do put their hands into the trash and dig if they really want to bring a charge against a shop.
Bro, the SOP is used condoms will be wrapped with toilet paper into a ball and flushed into the toilet bowl.
Old 21-10-2020, 02:24 PM
Samster (Premium)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cumming2wice View Post
Bro, the SOP is used condoms will be wrapped with toilet paper into a ball and flushed into the toilet bowl.
Interesting, many FL warp CD in aluminum foil.oncd FJ done, that time the FL fold Nicely the used CD in a piece of paper, politely asking me to throw away outside far away from their shop. The service good. Some more after I shoot so tired, she service me cleaning out with another blow, also check CD not broken. Sad to say, she is now in china
Old 21-10-2020, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2484 / Power: 21
enzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond repute

I used to have a regular who was using the wraps.

I pranked her once and she got so mad...
On the 2nd visit, I did a standing doggy while she was leaning her forearms on the bed.

After I came, I asked if today feeling was ok. She say it’s very good.

Slowly I place the wrap beside her arm with my dick still inside her pussy.

She freaked out and turned her head to face me in shocked...she came out with the words ... TMD!

Then after i pull out, she saw that I had a CD on... both of us had a good laugh and she slapped my ass hard.

I then told her I play responsibly... (which was rubbish).... and we were in a strange relationship for about 9months. Strange as in the sense customer but no full customer... fuk 4 times but pay 3 times kind of thing.... machiam some sort of promotional fuk package or some visits never even pay for the hour rates but got massage.

I did buy her a bangle from Poh Heng, $388... I think I bonk her foc about not less than 1 a month... and also did not bother to calculate.

Stranger was, we don’t even communicate outside of the shop. No message, no calls. Which was good for me
Old 22-10-2020, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 22
askale deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

for use table cloth vinyl 60 × 90. lol
Old 22-10-2020, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1933 / Power: 22
OysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant future

didnt know this was a common practice lol. recently encountered, its like those plastic bag use to tabao food but alot smaller. but i had bbbj + cim in my mind so when she came with the bag i straight away told her its either hj or cim .. u choose

Minimum 12 pints of cum for swapping
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1