The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-10-2020, 07:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 9
sukamto is one of the Best!sukamto is one of the Best!sukamto is one of the Best!sukamto is one of the Best!
Re: Plastic Wrap Used In Spa Service

This sounds nasty... Haha
Old 25-10-2020, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1979 / Power: 14
今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future

should be cellophane.. haha.. got some jap AV is base on it
Old 26-10-2020, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Dior95 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerinesex View Post
Even if the shop doesn't keep condoms, used condoms found in the waste bin would still be incriminating evidence. And the officers do put their hands into the trash and dig if they really want to bring a charge against a shop. Once I had this MILF put a piece of that shit on me. It was weird cos my session had ended, and I excused myself to withdraw money from a teller nearby. I had already come after she HJ me. When I returned, she emerged from the pantry with a cling wrap, took my money and pulled off my pants. She said something like "Let's have an adulterous affair" in Mandarin, then placed the wrap on my dick. She then proceeded to suck me till I was hard again. Then she led me by the hand to the bed and told me to fuck her slowly. In Mandarin, it was "poke me slowly". I discovered her panties were wet, probably pent up from our session earlier. I yanked them off, and inserted myself. The worst experience if you ask me cos I was worried my flesh would come into contact with hers, and secondly that her juice would seep into the wrap. I fucked her for like 2 min then gave up. She was like "What the fuck, why you stop?" cos she was moaning like no tomorrow. The fuck was free but I decided to lay it to waste
Bro just curious do you mind sharing the contact of this ml
Old 26-10-2020, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 4
Hkwillow is one of the Best!Hkwillow is one of the Best!Hkwillow is one of the Best!Hkwillow is one of the Best!

Encounter one facial joint at northeast area using it for bj, felt so weird and umcomfortable.
Old 26-10-2020, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 12
kepodang is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkepodang is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I oso dunno this was standard. I always thought BJ with CD and then once done, they either flushed it down or they gave it back to me after wrapped in tissue paper. Told me to dispose at home (wtf?!)

I was given an option to BJ one time. Then the girl came with these can/bottle of pre-cut cling wraps. Immediately i said no. Changed my mind. 1st, dunno those pre-cut are pre-used. 2nd, dont think cling wrap offer samel level of protection as CD. More like a placebo thing. As long covered means safe.

As some bros mentioned bring CD next time.
Old 27-10-2020, 08:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 5
YouAllSuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I kenna before in this shady spa think around JSP area. Quite a big place and they were moving soon.

Anyway this ML was definitely quite young (the sweet in syt is pushing it tho haha! prc ah lian type) and inexperienced but i didn't expect the zoomer generation to use plastic wrap. I guess its because they don't usually do FJ there. Luckily i always bring my own in case theirs cannot fit (seldom happens, i usually just use even if a bit tight) but i was quite shocked she put some white plastic wrap around my small head and started to suck. Looks so weird and unsexy, lol.

Always bring your own in case theirs too thick no feel or worse, they use plastic wrap lol.
Old 27-10-2020, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 5
Cumming2wice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCumming2wice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouAllSuck View Post
I kenna before in this shady spa think around JSP area. Quite a big place and they were moving soon.

Anyway this ML was definitely quite young (the sweet in syt is pushing it tho haha! prc ah lian type) and inexperienced but i didn't expect the zoomer generation to use plastic wrap. I guess its because they don't usually do FJ there. Luckily i always bring my own in case theirs cannot fit (seldom happens, i usually just use even if a bit tight) but i was quite shocked she put some white plastic wrap around my small head and started to suck. Looks so weird and unsexy, lol.

Always bring your own in case theirs too thick no feel or worse, they use plastic wrap lol.
Is it at Jln Kalapa?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1