The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 21-10-2020, 11:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 9
e250skh is a splendid one to beholde250skh is a splendid one to beholde250skh is a splendid one to beholde250skh is a splendid one to beholde250skh is a splendid one to beholde250skh is a splendid one to beholde250skh is a splendid one to behold
Re: Anyone tried grooming your massage therapi?st

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cumming2wice View Post
https://www.youjizz.com/videos/a-nic...-27865052.html
This is one of the movies we watched.

https://www.youjizz.com/videos/subti...-18426831.html
I role play on this also. We did this initially at the shop on Mondays around

She is coming again either today or tommorow. We have already began our foreplay over stexting yesterday of what is on the menu for the coming one. Haha
Interesting, bro...We watch movie together as well with one of the ML in the hotel , too bad she just retires.
Old 21-10-2020, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 400 / Power: 12
thekingofsex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthekingofsex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthekingofsex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthekingofsex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthekingofsex is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Such an interesting thread. Make me wanna go groom some ML too. Hahahh
Old 21-10-2020, 12:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2956 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

I converted many to the dark side. Lol!
Old 21-10-2020, 02:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 5
Cumming2wice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCumming2wice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekingofsex View Post
Such an interesting thread. Make me wanna go groom some ML too. Hahahh
It is an exciting mission. There is a sense of satisfaction in mission accomplishment. Haha.
Old 21-10-2020, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 7
LurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find better

i tried a few but didnt end well. maybe i dont know the game lol
Old 21-10-2020, 05:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 10
wantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by danNAD View Post
My experience also not ML but hair salon. Really need patience and lots of investment though maybe need to learn more tricks. After about 4 months of tipping and weekly visits finally get to meet her outside of salon. Few dinner dates in restaurants, progress to movies finally then made move in car back seat. Really like sian girlfriend like that but more like consenting adults giving each other company only. Then pay her abit of upkeep monthly for the companionship...
every week you go cut hair? hair salon normally got other stylist. abit hard to make move.
Old 21-10-2020, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 13
afoosm is a Helpful and Caring Samsterafoosm is a Helpful and Caring Samsterafoosm is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Took me > 1 year to “groom” one to finally do FJ with me in a clean spa. Met her in late 2017 and have been visiting once every 1-2 weeks for normal massage. Clean spa with no GQ. But she was quite fond of me and after all the chit chats, she finally started going near my little bro whenever I make some “excited” noises when she’s near there. Lol... after a while... I finally place her hand on my little bro, and HJ became BJ and finally FJ (raw... call me crazy, but she’s really the good girl type and I don’t believe she’s active). But we only did it for around 5 times where she even let me CIP. All for Free. Never paid once. After that, she became very guilty and told me not to visit her again. Think cos she knew we can never be together.

So after cold turkey for a few months, I finally went to find her again. Apologized and things were ok again. Back to normal massage. Tried to seduce her again recently, but no luck. Lol...

P.S: Please do NOT ask me for contact. She doesn’t do special services. I just got lucky and I don’t want her to be harassed. Thanks.
Old 21-10-2020, 05:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by afoosm View Post
Took me > 1 year to “groom” one to finally do FJ with me in a clean spa. Met her in late 2017 and have been visiting once every 1-2 weeks for normal massage. Clean spa with no GQ. But she was quite fond of me and after all the chit chats, she finally started going near my little bro whenever I make some “excited” noises when she’s near there. Lol... after a while... I finally place her hand on my little bro, and HJ became BJ and finally FJ (raw... call me crazy, but she’s really the good girl type and I don’t believe she’s active). But we only did it for around 5 times where she even let me CIP. All for Free. Never paid once. After that, she became very guilty and told me not to visit her again. Think cos she knew we can never be together.

So after cold turkey for a few months, I finally went to find her again. Apologized and things were ok again. Back to normal massage. Tried to seduce her again recently, but no luck. Lol...

P.S: Please do NOT ask me for contact. She doesn’t do special services. I just got lucky and I don’t want her to be harassed. Thanks.
Haha bro I think we are talking about the same ML. Like you said most important must have feelings.
Old 21-10-2020, 06:01 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
HJL1 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by afoosm View Post

sometimes the reason is because these ML once they did it with you, they got no one to talk to and share with.. then they will talk to their "friends" then later those "friends" will tell this and that..

i experience similar before.. then after a few exchanges of chat, she said her friend told her to stop.. then also ask her to ask for more money or what..
Old 21-10-2020, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 11
sibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post
Haha bro I think we are talking about the same ML. Like you said most important must have feelings.
Upped u. Yes most important is feeling
Old 21-10-2020, 09:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmlco View Post
used to do that but stopped. Sometimes you get more than what you wanted, which might not be a good thing
well said bro, up u

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 22-10-2020, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Starrynight12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
I once cultivated a prc ml 30 plus old into doing fj with me twice, and raw. It was the best time of my life. I always go there for massage services and hj was given. I kept telling the ml she is pretty and how i wish i could fj her. After about 5, 6 visits, i decided to be more proactive and tried to slowly remover her pants before massage. She didnt put up a heavy resistance, and i sort of knew she wanted it too. Pulled down her pants, sat on a chair and she rode me. She was worried though and kept looking at the door (with hole type). It was very exiciting. The second time, same thing happened, just that there were contractors outside the room doing renovation work. The trill of it intensified even more. Fun times didnt last though and sumhow she no longer worked at the place. Heard frm other masseusue she was sent back to her country. It was an achievement coz this place was only known to give hj and noyhing else
Old 22-10-2020, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 7
KKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starrynight12 View Post
I once cultivated a prc ml 30 plus old into doing fj with me twice, and raw. It was the best time of my life. I always go there for massage services and hj was given. I kept telling the ml she is pretty and how i wish i could fj her. After about 5, 6 visits, i decided to be more proactive and tried to slowly remover her pants before massage. She didnt put up a heavy resistance, and i sort of knew she wanted it too. Pulled down her pants, sat on a chair and she rode me. She was worried though and kept looking at the door (with hole type). It was very exiciting. The second time, same thing happened, just that there were contractors outside the room doing renovation work. The trill of it intensified even more. Fun times didnt last though and sumhow she no longer worked at the place. Heard frm other masseusue she was sent back to her country. It was an achievement coz this place was only known to give hj and noyhing else
Power for the open window. Upped you.
Old 22-10-2020, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 7
KKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of light

This is a great thread. I’m re inspired to work on my Viet grooming project today. See if can reach next level up
Old 22-10-2020, 03:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 5
Cumming2wice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCumming2wice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starrynight12 View Post
Bro, females also have sexual needs. If they have been sexually active and know what it means to be satisfied and have not been having it for awhile, most likely there is less resistance. My current ML always beg me to fuck her raw (which I did but always unload outside) and even remind me of her monthly period so I can calculate when it is safe to release inside her but I resisted. She can tell the difference in pleasure with and without a condom. Better to be safe then to be sorry. Get pregnant tua dai ji liao
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1