The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-10-2020, 05:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
meehoonkeuh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Anyone tried grooming your massage therapi?st

Quote:
Originally Posted by KKSingapore View Post
This is a great thread. I’m re inspired to work on my Viet grooming project today. See if can reach next level up
Goodluck bro! Hope to see update haha
Old 22-10-2020, 05:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 13
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starrynight12 View Post
I once cultivated a prc ml 30 plus old into doing fj with me twice, and raw. It was the best time of my life. I always go there for massage services and hj was given. I kept telling the ml she is pretty and how i wish i could fj her. After about 5, 6 visits, i decided to be more proactive and tried to slowly remover her pants before massage. She didnt put up a heavy resistance, and i sort of knew she wanted it too. Pulled down her pants, sat on a chair and she rode me. She was worried though and kept looking at the door (with hole type). It was very exiciting. The second time, same thing happened, just that there were contractors outside the room doing renovation work. The trill of it intensified even more. Fun times didnt last though and sumhow she no longer worked at the place. Heard frm other masseusue she was sent back to her country. It was an achievement coz this place was only known to give hj and noyhing else
Hahaa, she was red carded cos she also did FJ with other patrons or contractors .....
Old 22-10-2020, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 21
nayrb_sheng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynayrb_sheng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rey69 View Post
Hahaa, she was red carded cos she also did FJ with other patrons or contractors .....
Yeah, that’s what I thought so as well.
Old 23-10-2020, 10:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Starrynight12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by rey69 View Post
Haha maybe. But it was fun while it last
Old 23-10-2020, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 4
LLSG is one of the Best!LLSG is one of the Best!LLSG is one of the Best!LLSG is one of the Best!
A few times in the region where I'd go for work. This place has nice massage scene and my MLs would go to HJ but going beyond that was a challenge.

Long time cultivating but in both cases, it took several visits, meals, bottles of wine, various goodies, but was finally successful and super satisfying.

Great experience but (1) it was far from home so less risk and (2) all things considered, despite the thrill, it's good to know before hand what it will cost, and when you're going to stop paying.

Much easier achieved when it's transactional.
Old 23-10-2020, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 4
TheWhale is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheWhale is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheWhale is a Helpful and Caring Samster

very nice thread with juicy shares bros!
maybe i should stop going to those FJ places and try to level up my game like you guys!! damn power lah yall, envy much
Old 23-10-2020, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1771 / Power: 12
Sassy has a brilliant futureSassy has a brilliant futureSassy has a brilliant futureSassy has a brilliant futureSassy has a brilliant futureSassy has a brilliant futureSassy has a brilliant futureSassy has a brilliant futureSassy has a brilliant futureSassy has a brilliant futureSassy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWhale View Post
maybe i should stop going to those FJ places and try to level up my game like you guys!! damn power lah yall, envy much

Ya
You should try, pay less and more thrills
Old 23-10-2020, 03:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
But like what a lot of bros here said. Most of thr MLs here have no lack of suitors who want to up them. Do you have the money and time to play with them or not. Some of them have husbands some more. And like what I mentioned in one of the threads.most of the husbands jaga the ML very tightly one. They also know what their ML wives are doing but just want to be delusional about it.
I have a regular ML working in a spa west of Singapore she is my regular FB didnt take too long to cultivate her. Wild in bed and bbbj damn power but have to sync with her time because her husband is always monitoring her.
She is a gem
Old 23-10-2020, 03:31 PM
Samster

mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by LLSG View Post
A few times in the region where I'd go for work. This place has nice massage scene and my MLs would go to HJ but going beyond that was a challenge.

Long time cultivating but in both cases, it took several visits, meals, bottles of wine, various goodies, but was finally successful and super satisfying.

Great experience but (1) it was far from home so less risk and (2) all things considered, despite the thrill, it's good to know before hand what it will cost, and when you're going to stop paying.

Much easier achieved when it's transactional.
Yah the costs can astronomical. I know cause my regular ML fuckbuddy told me what gifts others had offered her...All I can say is singaporeans are rich
Old 23-10-2020, 04:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
meehoonkeuh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post
Yah the costs can astronomical. I know cause my regular ML fuckbuddy told me what gifts others had offered her...All I can say is singaporeans are rich
wah then bro mickey how did you get your ML to be fuckbuddy? Also gifts or you pack more power down there
Old 23-10-2020, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by meehoonkeuh View Post
wah then bro mickey how did you get your ML to be fuckbuddy? Also gifts or you pack more power down there
It helps thay my.ML fuck buddy has no feelings for her husband at all. And that I am like a confidant to her. We talk and wechat each other often and that I am able to fulfill her emotional and physical needs
I mean how will u as a person like to be check often i.e. when you are at work at the spa the husband video call you. Fetch you back from work to jaga you and during the pandemic lockdown. The husband check on your HP. I mean what difference is
This like another person's pet. Who like to live life like that.
So I am fortunate that she feel I am a person she can talk to.
But I am under no illusion she is mine only....if you all get
What I mean.
Old 23-10-2020, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 4
TheWhale is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheWhale is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheWhale is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
But like what a lot of bros here said. Most of thr MLs here have no lack of suitors who want to up them. Do you have the money and time to play with them or not. Some of them have husbands some more. And like what I mentioned in one of the threads.most of the husbands jaga the ML very tightly one. They also know what their ML wives are doing but just want to be delusional about it.
I have a regular ML working in a spa west of Singapore she is my regular FB didnt take too long to cultivate her. Wild in bed and bbbj damn power but have to sync with her time because her husband is always monitoring her.
She is a gem
haiz ya lor, agreed with you bro. got a ML in a clean spa (dont even have HJ) i like but any normal man would want to up her. I have the money and time but like the saying, one mountain higher than another mountain, my wealth prob cant compare to those filthy rich. with that mindset plus the thinking of if i can pay for say 150 for FJ without trouble and quite chio as well, why should i waste my effort on a probability. Plus doubt my KC skill as good as yall
it's an internal struggle sometimes hahaha
Old 23-10-2020, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

I have 2

JB clean spa and told her abt spore prostrate and ask her to do it without any extra cost. She said she doesn't know but I told her I can teach her. Every few mins, she will ask me if this is correct. How teachable she is and in the end doing HJ, no money was discuss in whole process. In the end she told me she get high by doing this because she see how a man can be stimulated

Serangoon garden facial clean spa. A beauty and rejected me few times and finally business so bad she told me to come down and she will help me. From a clean beuatic8an to a HJ ML.
Old 23-10-2020, 08:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
LOL, i was just as surprised when first time hearing about how much people can give, and only for normal spa ML... I bummed a face mask off her, she open her locker to give me one, and wow, so many exotic foodstuffs inside Really SMH. She told me just give away to friends if it's something not her liking.
Old 23-10-2020, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
haiz ya lor, agreed with you bro. got a ML in a clean spa (dont even have HJ) i like but any normal man would want to up her. I have the money and time but like the saying, one mountain higher than another mountain, my wealth prob cant compare to those filthy rich. with that mindset plus the thinking of if i can pay for say 150 for FJ without trouble and quite chio as well, why should i waste my effort on a probability. Plus doubt my KC skill as good as yall
it's an internal struggle sometimes hahaha
You are correct bro. Like what some of us the cheongsters mentioned.
The MLs do no touch other guys dicks and let other men autoroam them
Because they like this job. They do this because they got no choice they
Need money. Hence its always about money.
Boss Sam golden rule treat them as whore and you will all right.
Like my regular ML fuckbuddy she is married sometimes I wonder why
Some guys will marry a ML and let them continue to be autoroam by other
Guys and let them touch other guys dicks.
Are they delusional or eat soft rice..sorry I digress...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1