The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-10-2020, 01:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 11
warrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Phase 3 coming

Quote:
Originally Posted by rey69 View Post
Josephine famous quote "Sex just need a small space"
synonymous to : Ah Beng teaching a Seal how to fight ..... " Just punch only la . Think for what. One knuckle only ma ? "

Totally Hilarious and depraved ....
Old 24-10-2020, 01:44 PM
Samster

warrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadOn View Post
Phase 3 is just an extension of phase 2, not much significant change lar. Pple pls be realistic

To have a significant change, we need vaccine or a pill n that won’t happen till 2nd qtr of next year at best. A lot of entertainment won’t survive till then n most will exit the mkt n won’t return.
By then.... cure comes. life go back to basics. Attempt on Project Holy Land sg ends in the unholiest outcome... I dun even want to go beyond that....
Probably saves the Devil alot of efforts cos we do ourselves in ...

Well done..
Old 24-10-2020, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by candle2000 View Post
Phase 3:

a) Trace Together token and app become necessary to enter many places.
Without either token or app, cannot enter. What about spas ?

b) 8 persons gathering and household visit. Perhaps 10 persons still workable.
A bit kiasu

c) Covid 19 testing needed for some events. What is the cost ?

Off Topic:
Getting somewhat covid 19 safe management fatigue and additional expenditure by complusory wearing of masks
(I know wearing masks are necessary during covid 19).

Simple estimation, every day in SG at least 1 million disposable masks
thrown away. Even if use recycle cloth masks, another half millions masks are washed daily.
Water consumption goes up during washing the cloth masks. $ $ $ are spent.
I estimate if I use 1 to 2 disposable masks daily, annually I thrown away about 500 masks.
When Durex and RFID with tracing technology invents something for us to think abt. Then .... Apocalypse will descend upon the Realm Of FL and wat not ( Cheong Land )Lets hope that invention never materialize.
Old 24-10-2020, 03:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Leo1966 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
If FWs unleashed & cannot find their lovely maids/geylang, more local rape cases will spike.
Will these FWs go to MPs to release ?
Old 24-10-2020, 04:16 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 0
KatongCowboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKatongCowboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo1966 View Post
Will these FWs go to MPs to release ?
No need to worry about these FWs..... they have their own kangtaos.
I was told by a pinay FDW that she & 3 of her fellow FDWs went to book a room at a hostel in Bencoolen on her sunday off day..
Because the hostel dun have single rooms but smallest is 4-bed shared room..... so she rounded up her fellow FDWs to rent the room. Then she mass whatsapp to her bangla FWs contacts her room and price.

She claimed she serviced more than 15 guys that day. Her friends also scored between 12-18 guys each. Although the room was open concept..... they did not mind and actually enjoyed watching each other getting fucked by their clients. At $50 per pop.... she made more than 2 months of her FDW salary in just 1 day..... she wants to do it again on her next off day.
Old 24-10-2020, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink Re: Phase 3 coming

I was holding back this info. 7 mths ago taskforce started with terminating male FWs contracts. JIT little Indian riot happened again. The biggest group must leave this red dot.

Will female FWs put up riots? They will but we can handle them. It is they took over WL biz and became FLs that scare the shits out of every one. When there are demand there be supply.

Careful my brothers!
Old 24-10-2020, 08:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 13
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatongCowboy View Post
No need to worry about these FWs..... they have their own kangtaos.
I was told by a pinay FDW that she & 3 of her fellow FDWs went to book a room at a hostel in Bencoolen on her sunday off day..
Because the hostel dun have single rooms but smallest is 4-bed shared room..... so she rounded up her fellow FDWs to rent the room. Then she mass whatsapp to her bangla FWs contacts her room and price.

She claimed she serviced more than 15 guys that day. Her friends also scored between 12-18 guys each. Although the room was open concept..... they did not mind and actually enjoyed watching each other getting fucked by their clients. At $50 per pop.... she made more than 2 months of her FDW salary in just 1 day..... she wants to do it again on her next off day.
Gangbang to earn extra ca$h....
Old 25-10-2020, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink Re: Phase 3 coming

Take a walk around hdb estate markets over the weekends. It is back into CB where almost all shops are closed. Into P1 it appeared, fun fair hawkers at the markets. It never stop. What will u see?

Foreign woman in hawker biz. Malaysians, Thai and PRCs. Sometimes. I notice Piony and Burma too. We will never know their back ground. This morning an uncle asked one and, she replied she is PR from Malaysia.

RLD lock down for 7 mths. After a big group of FWs returned home. The demand and supply in sex trade has gone up. I guess only. The biggest group of FLs are maids. Especially those who are stuck at hostels in process of waiting for employers.

This girls are free to leave and rediscover this red dot. Talking about working from homes. This FLs took the meaning into the next levels. Taskforce is into the second part of the projects. In this case. Cramp down on FLs inorder to manage local cases. Censorship is of no used. It only cheat the people by telling us good news.
Old 25-10-2020, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
obof deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
I was holding back this info. 7 mths ago taskforce started with terminating male FWs contracts. JIT little Indian riot happened again. The biggest group must leave this red dot.

Will female FWs put up riots? They will but we can handle them. It is they took over WL biz and became FLs that scare the shits out of every one. When there are demand there be supply.

Careful my brothers!
Those fucking whites should be careful, not us
Old 25-10-2020, 11:30 PM
Samster

rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by obof View Post
Those fucking whites should be careful, not us
The whites scared kenba fucked by many many FWs
Old 25-10-2020, 11:31 PM
Samster

With this imminent Phase 3, sillyporeans rush to get their tokens of "Trace Together".
Old 28-10-2020, 10:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 701 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 4
JonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

When phase 3 coming.
Old 28-10-2020, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 883 / Power: 22
nightfall is a splendid one to beholdnightfall is a splendid one to beholdnightfall is a splendid one to beholdnightfall is a splendid one to beholdnightfall is a splendid one to beholdnightfall is a splendid one to beholdnightfall is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
The whites scared kenba fucked by many many FWs
They just keep allowing these FW with the virus to enter SG. Then claim they detected it and ask them to quarantine.
Old 28-10-2020, 11:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
With this imminent Phase 3, sillyporeans rush to get their tokens of "Trace Together".
Get the app version. When you are entering restaurants or wherever it is needed, turn on Bluetooth and the app works. When you leave and wishes to be untraceable, turn off Bluetooth. The app version has been around for sometime. It does not drain battery as much even if Bluetooth is on.

I think a lot of people kpkb for the sake of it. They don't really know how this app works and probably never tried it before.
Old 31-10-2020, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
Sumkieu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Get the app version. When you are entering restaurants or wherever it is needed, turn on Bluetooth and the app works. When you leave and wishes to be untraceable, turn off Bluetooth. The app version has been around for sometime. It does not drain battery as much even if Bluetooth is on.

I think a lot of people kpkb for the sake of it. They don't really know how this app works and probably never tried it before.
If the app works, why spend $$ to develop/manufacture token?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1