The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-10-2020, 06:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 621 / Power: 14
snap is a name known to allsnap is a name known to allsnap is a name known to allsnap is a name known to allsnap is a name known to allsnap is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzkrieg View Post
This is just from conversations with my female friends who don't FL.
We were talking about the price disparity between legal geylang prostitutes versus freelancers.

So i asked them how much would they realistically charge and all of them mentioned upwards of $800 per hour per shot.

Their main reason being that Singapore is such a small place, and made even smaller with social media, so if they were to risk people finding out that they sell their bodies on the side, the returns had better be worth the risks.

Of course, there are those who are just testing waters as well.
Yah, this is likely the reason. Chances of them meeting someone they know is lower if they meet a handful who are willing to pay rather than a lot of guys.
Old 22-10-2020, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
buidahan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Why local girls all like to charge so high?

Quote:
This is just from conversations with my female friends who don't FL.
We were talking about the price disparity between legal geylang prostitutes versus freelancers.

So i asked them how much would they realistically charge and all of them mentioned upwards of $800 per hour per shot.

Their main reason being that Singapore is such a small place, and made even smaller with social media, so if they were to risk people finding out that they sell their bodies on the side, the returns had better be worth the risks.

Of course, there are those who are just testing waters as well.
I suspect some of them are actually FLs, they seem to know the market rate
Old 22-10-2020, 10:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 4
VeryVeryHappy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

IMHO the reason is because they are local and it carry risk. They bear the risk of being bonk by friend or relative. They bear the risk of being caught by police. So they charge higher for bearing the risk.

But i could be wrong

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuJun View Post
So far I've never engaged the services of a local FL but most prices I see are $500 to $800. Even pretty Thai FLs don't charge that high lor. Could the reason be our local lady FL scene isn't that active/open?
Old 23-10-2020, 12:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 20
blitzkrieg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblitzkrieg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblitzkrieg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by buidahan View Post
I suspect some of them are actually FLs, they seem to know the market rate
hahah i'm the one who shared the rates with them lah.
we're quite open with each others and don't hide anything.
Old 23-10-2020, 07:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 624 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
hahah i'm the one who shared the rates with them lah.
we're quite open with each others and don't hide anything.
this can actually lead to something else
Old 23-10-2020, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

The heading should change to "Why local men can't afford?"
Old 23-10-2020, 09:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 4
jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!

local is always high than foreign
Old 24-10-2020, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeryVeryHappy View Post
IMHO the reason is because they are local and it carry risk. They bear the risk of being bonk by friend or relative. They bear the risk of being caught by police. So they charge higher for bearing the risk.

But i could be wrong
If their client happens to be a friend or relative, I don't think they will still continue the transaction. And as for being recognised, there is as much stigma attached to being a FL as going to a FL. You bao dou me being an FL, I bao dou you hire prostitute. Zero sum game. Nobody will talk because nobody wanna be embarrassed. but I concede there is a factor of embarrassment being there.But that is worth a premium?

Prostitution is not a crime, soliciting is. If kanna caught, it is the OKT in trouble. Women's Charter protects women and will assume they are the victim.
Old 24-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 14
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by morrissey1209 View Post
If their client happens to be a friend or relative, I don't think they will still continue the transaction. And as for being recognised, there is as much stigma attached to being a FL as going to a FL. You bao dou me being an FL, I bao dou you hire prostitute. Zero sum game. Nobody will talk because nobody wanna be embarrassed. but I concede there is a factor of embarrassment being there.But that is worth a premium?

Prostitution is not a crime, soliciting is. If kanna caught, it is the OKT in trouble. Women's Charter protects women and will assume they are the victim.
I heard a story shared by a local FL who is my regular.
Saying she bump into an ex-classmate.
She giggle all d way from counter to hotel room.

Boy:"Y u work as a chicken?"
Girl:"Then y u call chicken?"

So funny ... it only makes me fantaise behind my mind & bang her harder.
Old 24-10-2020, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 14
singleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuJun View Post
So far I've never engaged the services of a local FL but most prices I see are $500 to $800. Even pretty Thai FLs don't charge that high lor. Could the reason be our local lady FL scene isn't that active/open?
Because they are "Made in Singapore"?
Old 24-10-2020, 12:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

It makes perfect sense for the gals to price themselves at the highest end of the price range.

Imagine a local gal is going to becoming a FL and her goal is $1500 a day.

If she priced herself at the "reasonable level" of $300 per shot, she will need to serve 5 customers a day to meet the amount.

But if she pushes her luck and price herself at $700-800 per shot, all she needs is just 2 carrot heads a day and she can meet her target.

And given the number of rich horny guys in SG, it's really not difficult to hook 2-3 carrot heads for each day.

So obviously these local FLs will try to push their luck and price themselves as high as possible first. If really no luck, then they can always adjust or re-package themselves.
Old 24-10-2020, 03:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 20
blitzkrieg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblitzkrieg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblitzkrieg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
this can actually lead to something else
ahhah i don't eat in my own backyard
and they're actually pretty good friends.. besides, they've all been helpful introducing their friends and colleagues to me
Old 24-10-2020, 11:14 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
malaygirl is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

The rates for local malays and local Chinese also same?
Old 25-10-2020, 07:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 11
Kactusaurus is a name known to allKactusaurus is a name known to allKactusaurus is a name known to allKactusaurus is a name known to allKactusaurus is a name known to allKactusaurus is a name known to all

pussy with university degree more expensive ma haha
Old 25-10-2020, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 14
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by malaygirl View Post
The rates for local malays and local Chinese also same?
Different.
B4 covid, msian chinese charges $500 as a standard.
$500 local cjinese are just very average or below.

Msian chinese are much prettier & syt.
All charge $500.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1