The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-10-2020, 09:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 4
willroyce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Dating app hookup

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalaliang View Post
Yes then blackmail gaogao 1k every week then upsell 5k
usually my concept is just accept the pics... no sending hahhah
Old 24-10-2020, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by quickhunt View Post
Also, she keeps asking me to video myself with my face included, im afraid its a blackmail case..
it is best dont send bro.. just ask her to meet in person, confirm run wan
Old 24-10-2020, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by obof View Post
As long as Tiongs are around, there will be scammers
hahahah very true bro... this quote is for all cheong members
Old 24-10-2020, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 5
quickhunt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTFanatic View Post
Bro I kena her also, ask me send video of my d to her. Straight block. Cfm scam one, ltr kena blackmail. She say she malaysian chinese right working in beauty salon or dk what fuck
Nice. haha i currently entertaining her. send her some vids of my d but no face. i also asked her to let me hear her voice, she voice chat leh..
Old 25-10-2020, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 10
MTFanatic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMTFanatic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Nice. haha i currently entertaining her. send her some vids of my d but no face. i also asked her to let me hear her voice, she voice chat leh..
Camping for updates hehe
Old 25-10-2020, 08:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4871 / Power: 12
lalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
U mean zha bor wont scam $$? Dont naive ah.. once u kena u hongan
Old 25-10-2020, 11:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19747 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Nowadays Scammers Are Everywhere Even If She Ask You To Do Video Call And Masterbate She Can Have Some HP Or Video camera Nearby To Take Down You .. Do Play Safe Ya

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 25-10-2020, 12:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

any bros working in IT industry?

idea for new app... ASGM

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 25-10-2020, 03:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 18
kingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant future

i am average looking with average body... not rich...

only managed to hooked up with 2 so far out of the many conversation and matches...

one is a thai working in SG and another is a viet from viet (before CB)...

so if u can get so fast, 99% is scam...
Old 25-10-2020, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 4
vendomy8282 is a Helpful and Caring Samstervendomy8282 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

sb i guess
Old 25-10-2020, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 4
vendomy8282 is a Helpful and Caring Samstervendomy8282 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latte View Post
Which dating app
sb i guess
Old 26-10-2020, 11:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 5
quickhunt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Update:

I sent her a photo of a guy's face and d found on google image and few days later she say if i want to see more of her pics i can go download an app.

So i proceeded to download on my spare phone and she gave me her account id and pw to log in. But the weird thing is the app asked for access of my contact, which is a big red flag LOL.

I believe the app will send her all my contacts and she will black mail me with it.
Old 29-10-2020, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 10
MTFanatic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMTFanatic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Update:

I sent her a photo of a guy's face and d found on google image and few days later she say if i want to see more of her pics i can go download an app.

So i proceeded to download on my spare phone and she gave me her account id and pw to log in. But the weird thing is the app asked for access of my contact, which is a big red flag LOL.

I believe the app will send her all my contacts and she will black mail me with it.
Mission abort now
Old 29-10-2020, 07:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4871 / Power: 12
lalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Update:

Add 995 as your contact
Old 29-10-2020, 08:35 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 0
BUSTYSWISSEURO deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Update:

They are trying to access your personal/credit card details if you have it store on the phone.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1