The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 23-11-2013, 12:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
GooglePlay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: ★★ Xiao Xiao ★★ Authentic Massage, TN, BM, HDLY, JG, Unlimited HJ ★★ $80 Inc Rm ★

Bumps Bumps Bumps
Old 23-11-2013, 11:30 AM
Samster

Re: ★★ Xiao Xiao ★★ Authentic Massage, TN, BM, HDLY, JG, Unlimited HJ ★★ $80 Inc Rm ★

Bumps Bumps Bumps
Old 23-11-2013, 03:09 PM
Samster

Bumps Bumps Bumps
Old 23-11-2013, 04:56 PM
Samster

Bumps Bumps Bumps
Old 23-11-2013, 07:41 PM
Samster

Bumps Bumps Bumps
Old 24-11-2013, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
astimegoesby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I haven't been so happy with a lady in a long time. She's the best experience I've ever had since 1 year ago when the other good lady RTCed.

Somehow, the services she provided for me was way off whatever was stated. It was more of a FJ than a massage session. In fact, I had 2 FJs.

She is someone who's very cautious. She gave me an ambiguous address for fear of cops but the place was quite easy to find. Even when I'm already at the doorstep, she still called me to confirm that I'm the one.

That aside, once I step in, she became almost like my girlfriend. She looks older than the pictures but she's still quite pretty. Once I was on the bed, she asked me if I wanted to fuck. I was quite surprised at that but I agreed, why not? She proceeded to give me a nice catbath before putting on the condom and riding me cowgirl. She puts in effort and seemed to enjoy it. The look on her face simply turned me on and I cummed in no time. We rested a while before she began her massage.

Frankly speaking, I didn't really enjoy the massage. She didn't use oil nor powder and there was no guasha nor juagen. Maybe I'm too small-sized to withstand her forceful strokes and rubs. Maybe bigger fellows will like it?

She slowly moves downward and start to stimulate my 2ic. Then she said "又大起来了" and so I turned over for my 2nd FJ. Same thing, she started to hug me (man, she smells so good) and catbath me before putting on the condom and riding me again. She gave that same enjoyable look and humps me hard but 2nd time is always more difficult so I opted to hump her missionary instead. I simply love the look on her face and cummed easily.

After all the action, I proceeded to shower, this time with her. She showered me well and she also allowed me to apply shower gel on her. I enjoyed this a lot as I caressed her breasts with the shower gel.

Afterwards, she acccompanied me to the ATM as I didn't bring enough cash (wasn't expecting FJs!). Along the way, we chitchat and held hands like real couples. I enjoyed that a lot. After everything is done, she gave me a peck on the cheek before saying goodbye.

Statistically speaking, her FJs and massage were not up to standard: there were no blowjobs that come with every hooker you find and her massage was not professional. However, her GFE more than make up for these. She really made me feel that it's more of a personal relationship rather than a business one.

And for bros who like to play safe, I think she's the one to look for.

Looks: 8/10 (looks older than pictures but still pretty)
Body: 7/10 (a normal petite body with no enhancements, not the curvy type. Smooth skin)
Boobs: more of a B than a C but still fun to play with, that coming from a boobs lover
Massage: 6/10 (had better)
FJ: 8/10 (love her enthusiasm)
GFE: 10/10!!!

Damage: $200 for 2 FJs + massage, a bit better than market rate.

Sadly, she's RTC-ing in a few days time but she told me she'll be back after CNY. Gonna look forward to that!
Old 24-11-2013, 11:54 AM
Samster

Bumps Bumps Bumps
Old 24-11-2013, 03:42 PM
Samster

Bumps Bumps Bumps
Old 24-11-2013, 07:20 PM
Samster

Evening Bumps
Old 24-11-2013, 10:07 PM
Samster

Bumps Bumps Bumps
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1