The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-03-2016, 01:11 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
GinLime is Cool - loads of Potential
Over the counter; morning after pill

Anyone know if morning after pills can be purchased over the counter? Or do i NEED to see a GP for that. PM will be fine if too thanks alot fellow chiongsters
Old 01-03-2016, 01:13 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Alibaba2589 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Over the counter; morning after pill

Need GP. Pharmacist cannot sell over the counter.
Old 01-03-2016, 01:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 512 / Power: 9
SexualEuphoria is a glorious beacon of lightSexualEuphoria is a glorious beacon of lightSexualEuphoria is a glorious beacon of lightSexualEuphoria is a glorious beacon of lightSexualEuphoria is a glorious beacon of lightSexualEuphoria is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: Over the counter; morning after pill

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinLime View Post
Anyone know if morning after pills can be purchased over the counter? Or do i NEED to see a GP for that. PM will be fine if too thanks alot fellow chiongsters
U need to see a gp as soon as possible for it to be more effective
Old 01-03-2016, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Need to see GP if in Singapore, cost like $50? GP need to make sure your girl is safe to take the pill and understand what she is doing

But outside Singapore, you can get the same pill (Postinor 2) for fraction of the price, like less than $5 for a big box. It is available easily over the counter like getting panadol.
Old 01-03-2016, 03:22 PM
Samster

SexualEuphoria is a glorious beacon of lightSexualEuphoria is a glorious beacon of lightSexualEuphoria is a glorious beacon of lightSexualEuphoria is a glorious beacon of lightSexualEuphoria is a glorious beacon of lightSexualEuphoria is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sony2002 View Post
Need to see GP if in Singapore, cost like $50? GP need to make sure your girl is safe to take the pill and understand what she is doing

But outside Singapore, you can get the same pill (Postinor 2) for fraction of the price, like less than $5 for a big box. It is available easily over the counter like getting panadol.
Woah! Where?
Old 01-03-2016, 03:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
LS Ace is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexualEuphoria View Post
Woah! Where?
Can buy Escapelle or Postinor 2 over the counter in Malaysia pharmacies.

Guardian etc.
Old 01-03-2016, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Ace View Post
Can buy Escapelle or Postinor 2 over the counter in Malaysia pharmacies.

Guardian etc.
I wonder if they sell genuine duromine 30mg and xenical (orlistat) there over the counter too

Wonder if I can get lobang to help me get hahas
Old 01-03-2016, 03:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
addicted85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

GinLime, seeing a GP is safe, the doctor won't expose you or ask too much questions, go get it soon .
Old 01-03-2016, 04:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 9
GianniInfantino deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGianniInfantino deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

The girl need to be present in order to get in certain countries.
Old 01-03-2016, 04:07 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
GinLime is Cool - loads of Potential

Oh i haven't done anything yet. Just planning in advance. Since she doesn't like going on the other pills.
Old 01-03-2016, 04:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
addicted85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, Just a word of precaution, it's tempting not to wear c/d, and do withdrawal method, but after that you will be worried as well.
Even on pills, they say its 99% safe even if you shoot inside, you will still be worried till her period comes..

Sex sucks
Old 01-03-2016, 05:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 23
nuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud of

Don't forget the STD side of the equation. If in doubt, use a rubber.
Old 01-03-2016, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 15
maxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by GinLime View Post
I am quite sure you need a doctor's prescription for morning-after emergency pill in Singapore. The woman has to see the doctor and explain why she needs it, and possibly be asked about her cycle.

In some western countries including Australia, no doctor's prescription is needed. The woman goes to a pharmacist to buy it, and she may have to fill a questionaire form about her cycle first. It seems a questionaire form was recently used in Australia but nothing in the past.

Even if you do get this emergency pill, the woman may suffer side effects soon after. Vomiting is one of them. If she vomits too soon, she will have to buy another pill to take again.

It is also advised not to use it more than once in a cycle. It messes up her cycle and reduces its effectiveness which defeats the purpose.

Last edited by maxman; 01-03-2016 at 10:44 PM.
Old 01-03-2016, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 15
maxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by sony2002 View Post

I will not be surprised that this is to prevent or detect underage sex or statutory rape.

Outside Singapore? Where? I doubt they are that cheap. These emergency pills are not usually cheap unless there are generic brands (legal and approved similar products of the original manufacturer, just like there are generics for Panadol). As best as I know, there are no generics but I could be wrong.

For a little bit more money, a woman can buy a pack of the contraceptive pill to last 3 cycles (roughly 3 months).
Old 01-03-2016, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

So simple to get. Get a malaysian brother to buy the pills and then uber it back to SG lor. Or use something similiar.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1