The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-10-2011, 04:49 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111936 / Power: 177
sbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond repute
insurance agent

hi bros.. i recently got posted back to sg and was looking to buy a insurance policy... i got to know a female insurance agent "J" thru a friend .....J hinted some 'favour' in return for me if i purchase a policy from her.. anyone has such experience before? i am not sure as her indication isn't clear.. any way to test J further? i dont want to get the wrong idea..i scare if she give me ntuc voucher instead of sexual favour..

sorry but i am not giving out J contact.. but just to discuss and see if anyone has such experience before and any advice..
Old 26-10-2011, 04:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 13
savinglife deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: insurance agent

one qn from me.. how much is the premium of the policy?
Old 26-10-2011, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 218 / Power: 20
suhaimi6996 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersuhaimi6996 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersuhaimi6996 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

isit from pru ?
Old 26-10-2011, 05:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
ericgo18 is Cool - loads of Potential

favours can also come in a form of cashback from the policy that u bought, pls check clearly again
Old 26-10-2011, 05:08 PM
Samster (Donor)

sbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond repute

no.. i give u a hint..she is from ntuc about 20++ those fake plastic look..with those fake long eye hair.... she is also friend with the sg bitch xiaxue
Quote:
Originally Posted by suhaimi6996 View Post
isit from pru ?
Old 26-10-2011, 05:10 PM
Samster (Donor)

yea i know bro.. that is why i am thinking, but she did say if i buy from her then she can give me anything in a joking manner.. anyway the premium is quite alot..so i know her commision is going to be quit alot too..any insurance agent here can advise??? i wonder what her commision is like?? let say if i buy a 400K(premium) policy from her??

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericgo18 View Post
favours can also come in a form of cashback from the policy that u bought, pls check clearly again
Old 26-10-2011, 05:14 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
ufo00000000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Haiya... Y not u ask her directly for an accurate answer??? Rather than guessing here n there....

Normally favour mostly mean return some cash back from the agent's commission la... Only think about sex... !! :-p ha ha.. But possible give u ntuc voucher also possible la...

Who know she really offer u favour to zzz with her?? Ask her directly is better... :-)
Old 26-10-2011, 05:31 PM
Samster (Donor)

bro.. u know some thing very difficult to ask.. u got any good method to advice on how to ask?.. dont tell me i just tell her can i bed her meh.. if can i also want to ask her directly, but it is not so easy to do..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufo00000000 View Post
Haiya... Y not u ask her directly for an accurate answer??? Rather than guessing here n there....

Normally favour mostly mean return some cash back from the agent's commission la... Only think about sex... !! :-p ha ha.. But possible give u ntuc voucher also possible la...

Who know she really offer u favour to zzz with her?? Ask her directly is better... :-)
Old 26-10-2011, 05:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21138 / Power: 22
owl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond repute

Ask to meet her at hotel lobby(not budget hotel), see if she turns up alone? If she is accompanied by another agent, then most likely u will get NTUC vouchers!
Old 26-10-2011, 05:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 13
nonpareil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You ask her what favours she intends to grant you.
Old 26-10-2011, 05:52 PM
Samster (Donor)

this idea maybe can try.. thanks for the advice bro.if got any better please share.
Quote:
Originally Posted by owl888 View Post
Ask to meet her at hotel lobby(not budget hotel), see if she turns up alone? If she is accompanied by another agent, then most likely u will get NTUC vouchers!
Old 26-10-2011, 06:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
ericgo18 is Cool - loads of Potential

jus asked: erm..favours in what way? (and give her a blur and innocent look )
Old 26-10-2011, 06:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 13
dk1903 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdk1903 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdk1903 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

well,u can tell her casually a cock and bull story.

tell her that she is very lucky in the sense that u almost bought a policy from another agt couple of weeks back.
but when she offered sexual favours in return for buying the policy, u started to have your doubts abt the ins policy that she was proposing.

the only reason y u eventually didn't buy was because she was 40+ and plumb.
had someone like your agt here, young and pretty offered, u will find it impossible to reject such a tantalising offer!

i am sure u will have no problem winning her over with such flattery
独一无二超劲爆服务 - 小雨 (bro tckeong78)
终于找到小雨的接班人 - 九儿 (狼群网) BONK of the year!!!
Old 26-10-2011, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 770 / Power: 21
des99 is a splendid one to beholddes99 is a splendid one to beholddes99 is a splendid one to beholddes99 is a splendid one to beholddes99 is a splendid one to beholddes99 is a splendid one to beholddes99 is a splendid one to behold

Haha....400k premium,single premium or every year 400k.. Cash or CPF bcos different percentage of commission...y wan to bed her??just ask for cashback, u can use the cashbk for FL....isn't it better???
Old 26-10-2011, 07:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 13
cheatingchris deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Attilio2003 View Post
this idea maybe can try.. thanks for the advice bro.if got any better please share.
And you spend $200 for this and no-go... jerk off in the hotel room?

Well, i reckon the favour will depend on how large your insurance policy premium is.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1