The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 05-05-2011, 05:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 20
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of
Re: Jose Mourinho

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...future?cc=4716

Calderon casts doubt on Jose future

Former Real Madrid president Ramon Calderon has cast doubt on Jose Mourinho's future @ the Bernabeu, claiming the manager's recent controversies hv been "harmful" 2 the club.

Mourinho saw his side crash out of the Champions League 2 bitter rivals Barcelona fr the comfort of his hotel room, aft being banned fr the touchline.

The former Chelsea boss, who was sent 2 the stands during the 1st leg, made a string of claims in the wake of the 2-0 defeat last week, notably tat Barca had been on the receiving end of favourable treatment fr UEFA.

His mood will unlikely hv been improved by the controversial decision 2 disallow a goal fr Gonzalo Higuain when the score in the 2nd leg was 0-0. Cristiano Ronaldo & Xabi Alonso hv backed up their manager, claiming their exit fr the Champions League was on account of decision making fr the officials.

But it is the manager who has come in 4 criticism fr Calderon, who feels Mourinho would hv been better served congratulating Barcelona.

"I think wat he did in terms of talking abt UEFA & referees is not acceptable @ all," Calderon told Radio 5 Live. "It doesn't match with Real Madrid's history.

"I assume tat he's a very, very good manager, but talking like tat has been harmful 4 Real Madrid.

"I think big clubs can never blame the referee 4 their defeats. I think the semi-final was over in the 1st match @ the Bernabeu when we lost 2-0.

"We invested €450 million in the last 2 years 2 build a very important & strong team, so if you lose you can't blame injuries, bad luck, the referee... If you lose, you hv 2 congratulate your rival."

Barca r likely 2 clinch the Spanish title in the coming weeks & Calderon is unsure of Mourinho's position @ the Bernabeu.

"It is difficult 2 succeed here becos people r very demanding," he said. "There's a lot of pressure here. He said he's going 2 [continue] in his position next year, but you never know."
Old 07-05-2011, 08:09 PM
Samster

joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...a-rant?cc=4716

Mourinho gets five-match ban

Real Madrid coach Jose Mourinho has been handed a 5-match ban & fined €50,000 for his criticism of UEFA & Barcelona following their 1st leg defeat 2 the Catalans in the Champions League semi-finals.

Mourinho's rant claimed tat Barcelona were given preferential treatment by UEFA officials & tat, next year, they should just 'hand the trophy' over 2 them b4 reeling off a list of injustices fr previous years. Former Real Madrid president Ramon Calderon has already revealed his dissatisfaction @ Mourinho's comments & now UEFA hv acted in a move tat will act as a precedent 2 any similiar criticism fr managers.

The 5-game ban is, in effect, 3; as 1 of the games has already been served (the 2nd leg @ the Nou Camp) & 1 is suspended. It means tat, if Mourinho remains @ Real 4 next season, he would miss their opening 3 group fixtures.

A statement on the UEFA website read: ''Madrid coach José Mourinho, who was dismissed fr the bench in the 1st leg & made an inappropriate statement @ the post-match interview, has been suspended 4 the next 5 UEFA club competition matches 4 which he would otherwise be eligible. The suspension includes the 1-match ban 4 the match following the coach's dismissal, which was served 4 the return leg in Barcelona on Tuesday. The 5th match is suspended 4 a probationary period of 3 years. Mourinho has also been fined €50,000.''

Both Barca & Madrid were also hit others bans. Pepe was suspended 4 1 match 4 his sending off, but has already served his time becos he played no part in the 2nd leg, while Barcelona reserve goalkeeper Jose Pinto, sent off @ half-time of the 1st leg in Madrid, was handed a 3-match ban & will thus miss the Champions League final.

Real Madrid were additionally fined €20,000 "for the improper conduct of their supporters". The club hv already claimed they will appeal.

A statement read: ''Real Madrid CF considers tis resolution still suffers fr the same defects found @ the start of the disciplinary case, which made it impossible 4 our coach 2 use his right 2 defend himself, since the exact statements 4 which the disciplinary case was opened r still unknown. Real Madrid CF will appeal tis decision b4 the UEFA appeals body.''

Barcelona hv also announced they will appeal against the 3-match ban handed down 2 Pinto.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...rences?cc=4716

Mourinho set for media silence

Real Madrid assistant coach Aitor Karanka says Jose Mourinho has been left in the dark as 2 the official reason he was handed a 5-match ban by UEFA & tat he does not intend 2 speak 2 the media until an explanation is given.

European football's governing body announced Mourinho's suspension on Friday among a series of punishments meted out 2 both Madrid & Barcelona 4 incidents during last week's ill-tempered Champions League semi-final 1st leg betw the Spanish rivals.

According 2 a statement on the UEFA website: "Madrid coach Jose Mourinho, who was dismissed fr the bench in the 1st leg & made an inappropriate statement @ the post-match interview, has been suspended 4 the next 5 UEFA club competition matches 4 which he would otherwise be eligible."

However, Madrid & Karanka both subsequently said they had not received an explanation fr UEFA 4 Mourinho's ban.

In announcing they would be appealing the ruling, Madrid said in a statement: "Real Madrid considers tis resolution still suffers fr the same defects found @ the start of the disciplinary case, which made it impossible 4 our coach 2 use his right 2 defend himself, since the exact statements 4 which the disciplinary case was opened r still unknown."

Karanka, who took Friday night's press conference in place of Mourinho, echoed tat point, saying: "We still don't know the reason 4 the sanction.

"The club hv already announced they r going 2 appeal &, on a personal level, Mourinho is going 2 defend himself & he will fight 2 the end."

Karanka also suggested Mourinho would not appear b4 the media again until he receives an explanation fr UEFA.

"It's UEFA who hv sanctioned him & as of right now they haven't communicated the reason why they hv sanctioned the coach," he said. "It's his decision [not 2 speak 2 the press], like every time tat I've come out. Both he & the club r going 2 defend themselves 4 justice & defend themselves fr wat has happened. He doesn't 1 2 talk or make a comment.

"We aren't going 2 look 2 wat will happen next week. The idea is that until [his punishment] is specified or [he] is given a concrete reason, he won't come out [2 speak]."

Mourinho, who was sent off in the 1st leg 4 his reaction 2 Pepe's 2nd-half red card, caused a huge controversy with his comments in both press conferences b4 & after the match.

Prior 2 the game he hit out at opposite number Pep Guardiola & then following his side's 2-0 defeat he insinuated Barca receive favourable treatment fr UEFA & claimed the Catalan club had yet 2 win a "clean" Champions League title under Guardiola.

The former Inter Milan boss, whose side ended up being knocked out of the Champions League 3-1 on aggregate 2 Barca, has already served a 1-match ban & another is suspended, meaning he will miss Madrid's 1st 3 European games next season.

Mourinho was also fined €50,000 by UEFA's control & disciplinary body 4 his sending-off & comments aft the 1st leg, while midfielder Pepe has been given a 1-game ban, which he served in the 2nd leg, 4 his dismissal.

Madrid were also fined €20,000 for the behaviour of their fans, while Barcelona reserve 'keeper Jose Pinto, who was red-carded aft a scuffle @ half-time @ the Bernabeu, was given a 3-game ban by UEFA.

Like Madrid, Barcelona hv announced they will appeal against tat punishment, which would rule Pinto out of the Champions League final against ManU.
Old 08-05-2011, 09:23 PM
Samster

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...fergie?cc=4716

Neville: Mourinho a contender

Gary Neville believes Jose Mourinho will be a strong contender 2 replace Sir Alex Ferguson when he finally steps down fr his position @ Old Trafford.

Mourinho is often named as a possible candidate 2 take on 1 of football's most daunting tasks: replacing the man who has managed United since 1986 & achieved such incredible success.

Though Mourinho's own formidable reputation has taken a knock of late given Real Madrid's loss 2 Barcelona in the Champions League semi-finals & his outburst following the 1st leg, he is still 1 of the most highly-regarded coaches in the business.

Neville, who retired fr professional football earlier tis season, certainly believes the Portuguese has some of the qualities needed 2 step in2 Ferguson's shoes.

"I really like tis manager. I think he's a fantastic manager," Neville told the BBC. "His team get results & he does wat he has 2 do 2 get results.

"Tis guy has won European Cups. He's a serial winner. He knows how 2 win games. There r many good managers out there & it won't be just him on the cards I m sure.

"Tat is the most difficult question 4 ManU - the day when he is not manager anymore."

Ferguson has said he will definitely not retire @ the end of tis season, but he remains on a rolling contract @ Old Trafford.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...ancini?cc=4716

Balotelli: City don't need Mourinho

Mario Balotelli says ManC do not need 2 replace Roberto Mancini with Jose Mourinho tis summer, & has praised his fellow Italian 4 the way he has handled him @ Eastlands.

Balotelli has proved 2 be a lightning rod 4 controversy since joining City fr Inter & has angered Mancini with his behaviour, particularly when getting sent off in a Europa League tie against Dynamo Kiev.

However, the young 4ward appears content 2 work under the man who brought him in2 the Inter 1st team & says Mancini has surpassed Mourinho, who replaced him as Nerazzurri manager in 2008, in his man-management skills.

When told tat some supporters would like Mourinho 2 arrive in the summer, Balotelli replied: "Why? City r 4th in the league, we r in the FA Cup final 4 the 1st time in 30 years. I don't know why somebody would 1 another coach. Roberto is doing very well; why should he be changed? Roberto never lies. He says wat he has 2 say; that's wat I like abt him. I trust Roberto.

"Maybe Mourinho said I was unmanageable becos he could not do it. Roberto Mancini is managing me now, so wat Mourinho said is not true. They r both great managers but they r different. When I had problems with Mourinho, he tried 2 work against me; Mancini has supported me.

"Mancini killed me in the dressing room aft I was sent off against Kiev, he told me: 'You're an idiot, I don't know why I buy you & why I bother with u' but, with the press, he speaks well of me. The problem with Mourinho & me was tat we r the same kind of character."

However, ManC striker Emmanuel Adebayor, currently working under Mourinho @ Real Madrid aft joining the club on loan in January, has a very different appraisal of the respective merits of the 2 managers.

"There is a huge difference betw Mancini & Mourinho," he told the News of the World. "Jose has personality, character & he's not afraid 2 talk 2 you, whoever u r.

"At City I didn't exist. Mancini didn't talk 2 me & ppl had 4gotten abt me. But then you hear Real Madrid 1 u & it lifted me immediately. I thought, 'Okay, tis means I m a good player'.

"I needed the manager 2 help me become a better player, but he was always criticising me. Mancini had no confidence in me @ all. 4 him, watever I did was wrong. I remember scoring a hat-trick but he said I should hv scored more. I tried a few times 2 talk 2 him man 2 man, but he never explained why he didn't like me."
Old 24-05-2011, 06:07 AM
Samster

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...ilence?cc=4716

Mourinho breaks silence, urges fair play

Real Madrid coach Jose Mourinho has ended his recent silence by thanking the club's fans & insisting Los Blancos r ready 2 fight 2 ensure campaigns against racism & in favour of fair play will not "just be words".

Mourinho, 48, has not spoken 2 the media since being handed a 5-match ban by UEFA 4 his actions during & after the fiery Champions League semi-final 1st leg against Barcelona @ the Bernabeu last month.

In his post-match conference, the Portuguese boss slammed wat he perceived 2 be favouritism 2wards Barca, & Real subsequently made complaints 2 UEFA, accusing the Catalans of "feigning aggressions" & then claiming Marcelo was racially abused by Sergio Busquets.

UEFA ultimately dismissed those allegations of racism due 2 "a lack of strong & convincing evidence,'' while European football's governing body also rejected Madrid's complaint abt the supposed actions of Barca's players during the match.

Mourinho appeared 2 allude 2 those decisions in Monday's message to supporters, which was shown on Real Madrid's official website.

"The season has finished & I 1 2 thank the Real Madrid supporters 4 all the affection & support they hv given 2 both the team & the coaching staff," Mourinho said. "We've worked seriously & with dedication, but obviously we leave 2 u the analysis the work tis squad has done during tis last year.

"We will return on July 11 with the same passion & with the same motivation as always 2 continue trying 2 dignify the prestige & the incomparable history of Real Madrid.

"Finally, I 1 2 end with a very simple wish, which is that next season we recover certain principles tat nobody should ever forget, & which tis season some football professionals & some institutions hv sometimes forgotten, & which must be the basis of our sport.

"2 talk of fair-play, of respect 2 your opponents & of the red card 2 racism must not just be words, they must be facts. I repeat, I hv the hope tat next season we can recover 4 our sport these absolutely fundamental principles.''

In the wake of the incidents fr the Champions League semi, which Barca won 3-1 on aggregate 2 progress thru 2 a final showdown with ManU @ Wembley, UEFA's control & disciplinary body announced various sanctions.

Mourinho, who was sent off in the 1st leg 4 his reaction 2 Pepe's 2nd-half red card, was also fined 50,000 euros as well as his 5-match ban - 1 of which he served in the 2nd leg & another of which is suspended.

Madrid midfielder Pepe was given a 1-game ban, which he served in the 2nd leg, 4 his sending off, while the capital club were also fined 20,000 euros 4 the behaviour of their fans.

Barca reserve goalkeeper Jose Pinto, who was red-carded aft a scuffle @ half-time @ the Bernabeu, was given a 3-game ban. Mourinho's comments b4 & aft the semi-final 1st leg caused a huge controversy.

Prior 2 the game he hit out @ opposite number Pep Guardiola & then following his side's defeat he insinuated Barca receive favourable treatment fr the authorities & claimed the Catalan club had yet 2 win a "clean'' Champions League title under Guardiola.

Tis was Mourinho's 1st season in charge of Madrid, with whom he won the Copa del Rey with victory over Barca in the final & finished 2nd 2 Guardiola's side in the Primera Division.
Old 25-05-2011, 08:45 PM
Samster

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...secure?cc=4716

Allegri: Mourinho pathetic and insecure

AC Milan coach Massimiliano Allegri has hit out @ Jose Mourinho, labelling the Real Madrid boss "pathetic" & "insecure".

Allegri, who has just led Milan 2 their 1st Serie A title in 7 years, came up against Mourinho in the group stages of tis season's Champions League - with Real beating the Rossoneri @ home & drawing @ the San Siro.

And when quizzed on his rival coaches on television show Le Iene, Allegri was quick 2 stick the boot in2 the Portuguese boss, who won 2 Scudetti, the Coppa Italia & the Champions League with Milan's city rivals Inter.

"Every now & then he is pathetic," Allegri said, when asked abt Mourinho. "He continuously repeats the same things & it becomes banal. I think he is very talented but his arrogance hides insecurity."

Mourinho is a figure who undoubtedly polarises opinion, no more so than aft his recent outburst against Barcelona in the aftermath of Real's Champions League semi-final 1st-leg defeat 2 the Catalans.

He was given a 5-match ban by UEFA 4 claiming tat Barca received favourable treatment but was widely criticised 4 his claims, with former Real boss Guus Hiddink insisting earlier tis month tat he should apologise 4 his actions.
Old 26-05-2011, 06:50 AM
Samster

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...madrid?cc=4716

Valdano sacked by Real Madrid

Real Madrid director Jorge Valdano has been sacked by the club, a move which hands full control of transfers over 2 manager Jose Mourinho.

"We hv decided 2 end the contractual relationship with Jorge Valdano," Perez said @ a news conference @ Real's Bernabeu stadium following a meeting of the club's board of directors.

"I 1 2 stress how painful the departure of Jorge Valdano is 2 me. We hv traveled a long distance 2gether. Mourinho did not make any demands. He asked 4 more autonomy in line with how English clubs r organised. Everything tat we do we do becos they r the right decisions tat do not take in2 account personal sentiment.

''The experience of the season just ended has shown the need 4 new organisation @ the club, giving autonomy 2 our coach. Tis is the 1st step in our reorganisation process which we will develop in the coming weeks.''

Valdano & Mourinho had clashed earlier tis season with the Portuguese boss outlining his desire 2 spend money on another striker during the winter transfer window aft Gonzalo Higuain was ruled out of action for 4 months.

Mourinho was angry tat Valdano had spoken 2 the press aft Real Madrid's shock 1-1 draw against bottom club Almeria in January, claiming 40 million striker Karim Benzema was suffering "a great injustice" by being left out of the side.

Valdano had said: ''We r spectators 2 watever the coach decides. I hope Benzema does not stay on the bench 4 2 long. The situation surrounding him is unfair.''

But Mourinho hit back: '' 'I pick the team, & if I need any help then I hv my coaching staff. I did not speak abt it again. I m not the 1 sending messages. I got where I m thinking with my own head & I m too old 4 messages in the newspapers. Little messages don't get 2 me."

Eventually loan signing Emmanuel Adebayor arrived fr ManC but Valdano admitted tat he may hv 2 step away fr his post 4 the good of the club.

"If I hv 2 step away 4 Mourinho 2 feel more comfortable, so be it," he said. "Fr my responsibility, it is important not 2 create more tension here. The coach feels more comfortable in his relationship with the president, so we must seek working conditions tat r comfortable. The enemies r the enemies & tat is where efforts should be focused."

Perez has now taken action 2 remove the tension betw the 2 & reports suggest tat Valdano's payoff is in the region of €3.5 million.

Valdano himself said: ''I hv always respected Real Madrid. I've never turned the club in2 a battlefield. I always put my position as director general b4 who I m, & I hv always avoided fighting tat battle.

''I hv great respect & love 4 tis club, & all my efforts were aimed @ living up 2 the greatness of tis team.

''I believe Jose Mourinho staying on is good 4 a club tat's been unstable in the past. It needs 2 settle 4 a reasonable period of time. He's done a good job, I believe he is a good coach & I find it normal tat he stays on.

''Real Madrid is great, which doesn't mean tis new structure belittles it. The president came up with tis solution 2 resolve a difficult situation tat wasn't easy 2 manage.

''It is always painful 2 leave people & places you love. The public had 2 know abt tis & I wished 2 say goodbye.''
Old 03-06-2011, 06:25 PM
Samster

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...-sales?cc=4716

Higuain and Benzema to stay put

Jose Mourinho has dismissed reports tat Gonzalo Higuain & Karim Benzema could leave Real Madrid tis summer & suggested he is keen 2 seal the permanent signing of Emmanuel Adebayor.

Mourinho has long made clear his desire 2 strengthen Madrid's 4ward line, & Adebayor arrived on loan fr ManC in January 2 bolster his options aft a long-term injury 2 Higuain heavily restricted his options.

Nonetheless, there hv been numerous reports tat Higuain & Benzema could be on their way out of the Bernabeu, with Arsene Wenger recently saying of the latter: "Signing him does not seem impossible. He's a player tat I like." Higuain's father, meanwhile, said tis week that his son wanted 2 remain in Madrid but confirmed tat "a lot of clubs in Europe like him".

In an interview with Cadena SER on Thursday night, though, Mourinho confirmed the duo were "non-transferable".

Asked whether he would refuse 2 let them leave, he said: "It is not a case of me refusing 2 sell them. I don't make those decisions. If the club 1 2 do something, I'm nobody. We all agree on Higuain & Benzema: we 1 2 keep them."

There had been suggestions tat Mourinho would be taking control of transfer policy @ the club following the departure of general director Jorge Valdano, but he emphasised tat is not the case.

"I hv no more power than I had b4,'' he added. ''Madrid r looking 4 a new model within the organisation. Having a good structure [@ the club] is not a guarantee of success, but a bad structure tat is not suited 2 the modern game - tat is a guarantee of failure. We must modernise & aim 4 perfection.

''I will still only be a coach & nothing more. With Valdano, there was nothing personal. I wish him all the best."

Mourinho, though, is likely 2 hv a significant influence on who arrives @ the club tis summer & was asked abt several players. On Adebayor - who had appeared likely 2 return 2 Eastlands - Mourinho suggested Madrid were keen 2 complete a deal.

"He is a City player & there is a clause 2 buy him,'' he said. ''We r in a good bargaining position & the player 1s 2 stay here. Tat's important."

Atletico Madrid 4ward Sergio Aguero has also been strongly linked with a move 2 the Bernabeu, & his remarks on Thursday tat he would prefer 2 remain in Spain hv been interpreted as a sign tat he could make the controversial move.

"I will not be a hypocrite," Mourinho said. "Kun is a fantastic player - I won't be afraid 2 say it - but he's an Atletico player. Madrid will not contact players b4 making an agreement with their club."

On Benfica's Fabio Coentrao, who has spoken of his determination 2 move 2 Madrid, he added: "He's a great player. I like him 4 his versatility, his ability 2 play all over. Players of his type r always welcome, especially @ a club as demanding as Madrid."

Meanwhile, Mourinho attempted 2 play down his bitter rift with Barcelona, where he worked under Bobby Robson in the late 1990s.

"I was there betw 1997 & 2000," he said. "Fr 2000 to 2011, everything changed - both the ppl & the institution. It's a different club now. I've never said I didn't enjoy working there. I hv nothing against the club.

"I knew Guardiola as a player, but it's been 10 years. Now he is the leader of the team, I don't know him. I knew a different Guardiola; he knew a different me."

Mourinho reiterated tat he was unhappy with the manner in which Barca won the Champions League semi-final but accepted tat their victory over ManU in the final was "well-deserved".

Asked abt Guardiola's description of him as 'the f**king chief' in a press conference ahead of their Champions League meeting, Mourinho said: "It is nothing special. He can say wat he 1s."

Mourinho had appeared 2 hold doubts over his future during the season amid his feud with Valdano, & has said on numerous occasions in the past tat he favours the Premier League.

However, he has stressed tat he 1s 2 stay on next season & denied he had considered leaving.

"The president is a proud leader who knows tat your heart & soul must be in Madrid 2 be here & tat 99.9% of professionals 1 2 be here. If I told him I was considering my future, he would say: 'Pack your bags & go'."

Asked which league he prefers, he said: "The leagues r different. I m now in Spain & Madrid only won 90 points & tat was not enough 2 win the title. Tat is strange @ tis level.

"There is passion everywhere you go & that's important. I'm very happy, so I will stay on next season. If the president, the board, the players & the fans r happy, I will [be @ the club in 2 years' time]."
Old 07-06-2011, 07:09 AM
Samster

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...d'?cc=4716

Perez: Mourinho is 'best in the world'

Real Madrid president Florentino Perez has reiterated his faith in Jose Mourinho, labelling the Portuguese ''the best coach in the world''.

The capital club finished 2nd in the Primera Division behind Barcelona & were also knocked out of the Champions League by their arch rivals @ the semi-final stage in Mourinho's 1st season @ the Bernabeu helm since his arrival fr Inter Milan last summer.

However, Madrid did enjoy Copa del Rey final success over Pep Guardiola's side & Perez believes Los Blancos r on the right track 2 pick up more silverware.

Addressing fans @ the club's Valdebebas training ground, he said: ''We hv a spectacular, young team, & the best coach in the world. Tis year we hv laid the groundwork 2 be able 2 meet the future challenges of Real Madrid. We won the cup & we r convinced tat tis cup is just the beginning of a great time.''

Meanwhile, former Real Madrid midfielder Luis Figo claims he has had no contact abt a return 2 the Bernabeu as part of the technical staff.

The departure of Jorge Valdano as director general last month has prompted much speculation abt who will replace the Argentinian, with Figo's name reportedly among the candidates. However, the former Portugal captain has played down such talk.

Figo, currently an ambassador 4 another of his former clubs, Inter Milan, said: ''They r just rumours & such statements r baseless becos, until now, nobody has offered me a return 2 the club.

''[Madrid special advisor Zinedine] Zidane has not invited me back, so I cannot accept anything. It's news coming out tat has no foundation. At tis moment I m happy @ Inter Milan.''

Figo would be open 2 the possibility of linking up with his Madrid coach Jose Mourinho - his former coach @ Inter - in the future, though.

''In the future you never know wat can happen,'' he added. ''On a personal level I had a fantastic year with Jose, which I enjoyed & we won major titles. It is therefore logical tat, if in the future it were 2 happen, I would be very happy.''
Old 13-06-2011, 08:46 PM
Samster

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...bition?cc=4716

Nani admits Mourinho ambition

ManU winger Nani has said tat he harbours the ambition of playing under Real Madrid boss Jose Mourinho 1 day.

While Nani claimed tat he was happy @ Old Trafford 4 the time being, he admitted tat he was pleased 2 hear tat other clubs were interested in him & tat he would love 2 play under his fellow countryman.

"I m fine @ ManU, but it is good 2 hear there r other clubs interested," Nani said @ a recent youth tournament in Seixal. ''Would I like 2 work under Mourinho? Yes, but @ tis moment I m fine @ ManU. It was a very positive season 4 ManU, & my best individual campaign.''

With Ashley Young due 2 arrive @ Old Trafford in a £16 million deal next week, speculation has continued over the Portuguese winger's future. Nani scored 10 goals & had 18 assists tis season,was voted by his team-mates as the Player of the Year for United.
Old 10-07-2011, 09:26 PM
Samster

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...-glory?cc=4716

Beckham expects Madrid success
July 10, 2011

David Beckham believes Real Madrid r capable of winning every competition they enter tis season.

Arriving on the back of his Treble triumph with Inter, Jose Mourinho endured a disappointing 1st season with Madrid & only claimed the Copa del Rey as Barcelona triumphed in La Liga & the Champions League.

They hv already reinforced the squad tis summer with the likes of Fabio Coentrao & Nuri Sahin, though, & Beckham is convinced they will enjoy greater success in 2011-12.

"Madrid r building a powerful side with important players & they can win every competition they enter," he told Marca. "They're a team tat strike fear in2 their opponents & I hv no doubts tat they r capable of winning everything.

"They hv 1 of the best coaches in the world - Mourinho is a genius - & he has proved it with every team tat he's coached."

Beckham, who won the league title during his 4-year spell @ the Bernabeu, is preparing 2 face his former club when they take on LA Galaxy in a pre-season friendly @ the the LA Coliseum on July 16.

Beckham added: "Ronaldo is a phenomenon & 1 of the best players around. Hopefully I'll get 2 play against him."
Old 12-07-2011, 11:51 PM
Samster

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...tacker?cc=4716

Mourinho: Real need one more attacker
July 12, 2011

Real Madrid may hv brought in 5 new players so far tis summer, but coach Jose Mourinho believes tat his side still need 1 more attacker.

Mourinho spent €30 million on Benfica defender Fabio Coentrao, while also adding Lens' Raphael Varane, midfielders Nuri Sahin & Hamit Altintop 2 the squad. 4ward Jose Callejon has also rejoined the club fr Espanyol, but with Emmanuel Adebayor heading back 2 ManC, the Portuguese boss still believes something is missing.

"We decided 2 improve & balance the squad without ever losing the dimension of creating a team 4 the future," Mourinho said in an interview on Real's website. "We hv signed players whom we felt were important 2 complete a squad tat was already very strong.

''In my opinion, & in tat of every1, we r missing 1 more man, 1 more attacker."

Madrid hv been linked with big-money bids 4 South American duo Sergio Aguero & Neymar, & Mourinho believes he is building 4 the future @ the Bernabeu.

"We hv a team tat needs 2 grow & @ certain moments it could feel some weakness on an emotional level & in terms of experience," he said. "I m delighted 2 work with them becos they r highly motivated & 1 2 learn & win. The technical staff is absolutely delighted."
Old 13-07-2011, 08:53 PM
Samster

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...igning?cc=4716

Mourinho keen on Adebayor
July 13, 2011

Jose Mourinho feels Real Madrid r more likely 2 sign Emmanuel Adebayor than Neymar or Sergio Aguero tis summer.

Adebayor, 27, has been frozen out of the 1st-team picture @ ManC & has made clear his determination 2 return 2 the Bernabeu aft joining the club on loan last season.

Mourinho has already outlined his hope tat Madrid bring in a further striker tis summer & has now suggested they r hopeful of securing a permanent deal 4 Adebayor.

"Neymar is a Santos player. Aguero belongs 2 Atletico Madrid," Mourinho said. "Adebayor is @ ManC, but perhaps he is closer becos he was our player for 6 months.

"We should not be very distant fr those names, but I m calm becos we hv a fantastic squad & we r in a very good situation."

Mourinho's comments come as Adebayor again criticised City 4 the way they handled his omission fr the pre-season tour of the USA.

"I don't know wat I hv done wrong," he said in The Sun on Wednesday. "I get an email, out of the blue, on my holidays telling me I wasn't going on the tour & they told me I m not going 2 train with the 1st team.

"It's an insult 2 me 2 tell me I m now only fit 2 train with the reserves. I will return 2 training but I feel I've been let down & disrespected."
Old 24-07-2011, 08:42 PM
Samster

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...ations?cc=4716

Mourinho lands new Real role
July 22, 2011

Real Madrid coach Jose Mourinho has been appointed the club's head of football operations.

Mourinho, who took over as Real manager in 2010, clashed with former director Jorge Valdano last season & the Argentine was ultimately sacked fr his role in May.

Now, as part of a restructuring following Valdano's departure, Mourinho takes over the responsibilities as head of football operations. The former Chelsea manager will continue 2 work closely alongside sporting director & France great Zinedine Zidane, who has also taken on a more active role since Valdano's exit.

In his debut campain in charge of Los Blancos, Mourinho failed 2 wrestle the Primera Division title off Barcelona, finishing 4 points behind their rivals. He did, however, lift the Copa del Rey.
Old 30-07-2011, 04:45 PM
Samster

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...appeal?cc=4716

Mourinho ban reduced on appeal
July 29, 2011

UEFA hv confirmed they hv modified the 5-match European ban imposed on Real Madrid coach Jose Mourinho, so the 4th match, as well as the 5th, is now suspended.

Mourinho was handed the initial punishment in May in relation 2 the ill-tempered Champions League semi-final 1st leg against Barcelona @ the Bernabeu, when the Portuguese was sent 2 the stands during the game & made wat UEFA termed ''an inappropriate statement'' in the post-match press conference.

Mourinho, who served the 1st match of the ban in the 2nd leg against Barca, was also fined 50,000 euros by UEFA's control & disciplinary body.

Madrid lodged an appeal against the decision, which was heard - & partially upheld - by UEFA's appeals body 2day.

Mourinho was ordered 2 the stands during the 2-0 semi-final 1st leg defeat 2 Pep Guardiola`s side in April aft showing his displeasure @ the red card shown 2 Madrid midfielder Pepe.

In the post-match press conference Mourinho then courted controversy when he implied Barca receive favourable treatment fr referees & claimed the Catalan club had yet 2 win a ''clean'' Champions League title under Guardiola.

Madrid lost the semi-final 3-1 on aggregate & Barca went on 2 beat ManU in the final.

Last season was Mourinho's 1st in charge of Madrid, with whom he won the Copa del Rey with victory over Barca in the final & finished 2nd 2 Guardiola's side in the Primera Division.
Old 08-08-2011, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 13
Hori is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHori is a Helpful and Caring Samster

The man to replace fergie at man utd one day
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1