The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 29-09-2022, 03:14 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
funcyl is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=901708&highlight=gina

FR for Gina from Casanova

Trying out new arrival this time from Casanova. Here is my honest FR.

Looks: Gina looks like one of the tiktok celebrity, mixture of pretty and demure with a slight taint of lust.

Body: she got a voluptuous body, slim and sexy. Quite define curves and meat at the right places. She is also definitely a DNB, whole face also can shove in and indulge in her boobs.

Bbbj: not a rusher, she take it slow at first to set the mood right. Love how she can twist and twirl her tongue at my tip plus maintaining her eye contact with me. She then continue just cover my cock head only and pull out so fast and make that pop sound. Continues licking and done with serious business, fast and deep. Super solid, whole cock super wet with her saliva.

Fj: after cap on, she position herself well for me already. She ownself spread her legs apart and gently using her own finger to spread apart her pussy for me. This scene made me super crazy and pump it into her straight away. Love how she moan and roll her eyes. Good session for this new arrival lady here. Definitely worth the damage!

Rtf: oh well idm going a second round.
Old 29-09-2022, 03:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 666 / Power: 5
bluraywriter is a splendid one to beholdbluraywriter is a splendid one to beholdbluraywriter is a splendid one to beholdbluraywriter is a splendid one to beholdbluraywriter is a splendid one to beholdbluraywriter is a splendid one to behold

Lust(365) Rover

Okt: 10/10 Friendly Respose fast a bit of verification but all good
Looks: 9/10 Cute Looking Girl Pretty enough won't cancel type
Boobs: 9/10 Enhanced but not hard. Big and soft to play with
BBBJ: 10/10 Good Suction wet and balls sucking too
FJ: 12/10 Like Long lost GF. Power. All out hardwoking changed 3position face no black. Finish her in Doggy nice bouncy ass.
RTF: Yes if no other good cars
Damage: $180/90/2 +20tips on my own

She's a well worth girl definately. Price is reasonable i feel.
Big rooms Big beds Big towels.
Not a hotel setting so no registration or stranger's eyes.
Have a video in their TG but i dunno how to load.
https://t.me/lust365sbf
Old 29-09-2022, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 760 / Power: 2
Win23 is a splendid one to beholdWin23 is a splendid one to beholdWin23 is a splendid one to beholdWin23 is a splendid one to beholdWin23 is a splendid one to beholdWin23 is a splendid one to beholdWin23 is a splendid one to behold

FR Ping (Galaxyxscorts) 28th Sep
https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=...highlight=Ping

Location 9/10- G area , I route marched there and place was easy to find with bro clear instructions. Parking Wise because i went in the afternoon so no problem with me

Looks: 9.5/10. I am quite particular when it comes to looks and Ping delivered. Face is really damn cute and pretty, uni school girl vibes no joke.
She wore a sexy Pink japanese Kimono which accentuated her boob and fair smooth legs

Body: 9/10. Her figure is fantastic. Jaw almost dropped when she took off her Kimono. was expecting her to be taller but she is actually quite small and cute. Boobs are an enhanced C but nice ones I have ever felt. Her overall package is just the best out of all the girls I have had sex with. Only point to minus off is probably her braces . Her tits are nicely shaped, her nicely sized brown nipples are sensitive. Gets hard when I lick and suck on them. BOMB

Showering: No score given. The fact that Ping showered with me is already a plus. Helped me wash my 2IC and back with soap. Kept looking at me and smiling throughout the shower which really melted my heart. She properly washed herself as well which was appreciated.

Frenching: 10/10. After showering, she poured a cup of mouth wash for me and herself. We both stood by the basin naked like a real couple rinsing our mouths together before heading to the bed for action.Deep long kisses on her soft juicy lips....perfect. A lot of tongue action. She even bit my lower lip make me damn gian.

BBBJ: 9.5/10 Started off at a slow tempo before ramping up. Felt freaking amazing. Wet and sloppy just how I like it. Ample usage of tongue to swirl and lick. Gave me a good BJ that lasted for quite a while and she didnt show any signs of stopping until I told her I want to move on to the main course.

FJ: 9.5/10. Tight. No KY gel bullshit, just her natural wetness. Felt good with every pump and it was really fun. Nice loud moans that filled the room, make me pump her even harder and faster. Took out my 2IC and I could feel how wet the condom was. Proceeded to french with her again and kiss her neck. Could tell she climaxed when she quivered with joy. She can really take a good pounding. Main course lasted for around 10 mins before I shot.

GFE: 10/10. The sexy Pink japanese Kimono vibes paired with the smiley face she has really put me in a good mood. You can't help but smile back. Even after she showered after our bonk, she came back to bed naked and lied down with me and we had a nice convo about life in Thailand and Singapore, sneakers (she is quite into shoes) and anything under the sun. Not 1 bit awkward or commercial. From the 15 mins of chit chat, can tell she is really a nice person and deserving of support from me and other bros. Loved every second of it. (She accidentally nip slipped when she dropped on the bed, made me even more horny)

Best time and money spent. Will def RTF Ping. Of all the girls I have bonked on SBF, she is really currently the top. Fellow bros, sorry for the long winded FR but as I am writing this, I cant help but think back at what an amazing time it was. Hope those that visit this gem will treat her nicely

Old 29-09-2022, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 280 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2973 / Power: 15
Tumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond repute

FR for New from Mansion(Left already)

Okt - 10/10 steady
Looks - 7/10 about 10-15% discount
Age - Mid 20s
French - Horny and tongue fight
Body - 7.5/10
Boobs - 8/10 Natural big B to small C
Pussy - unshaven
Bbbj - 9/10 DT and can go long
Fj - 9/10 like bros say she is very horny
Gfe - 9/10 will cuddle and talk dirty with you
Old 29-09-2022, 04:09 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 550 / Power: 16
Terminator_X is a name known to allTerminator_X is a name known to allTerminator_X is a name known to allTerminator_X is a name known to allTerminator_X is a name known to allTerminator_X is a name known to all

Fr for Vava from empire.

I'm lucky for not missing out on her. P A S S I O N A T E and hot.

Her frs from previous bros are what enticed me to try her out. YMMV but it turned out better than good for me.

Location: didn't like it but seems like everything's there now. G land, parking shouldnt be an issue in the afternoon but gotta delete the history from the parking app.

Looks: 7/10 she wore a black dress, nice hair. Gotta discount abit from the posted pics but still nice and attractive.
Figure: 7/10 natural b cup, nice nips. Can squeeze and zout all u want. No complains.
Shower: 8/10 naughty in the shower, my bro was full salute when she did a standing hdly from behind while soaping.

Bbbj: 8/10 one of the better ones. No indication if she allows cim. Got twist and turn pattern with wet ar. I'm not huge, approx 5.5inches, she can take in everything comfortably.
Fj: one of then highlight. It's more passionate love making than fuking. 9/10 feelings kao kao. French, fuck, change position, fuck, she cums, change position fuck again. Long time didn't experience already.

Overall: 8/10 one of the better ones I've had this year.

Rtf; depends if I have the time to) thanks okt for the arrangements.
Old 29-09-2022, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 7
ssspikeee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Here’s my review for Sunny

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?p=...7#post21687997

Name: Sunny
Date: Sept 29
Shave : No but slight trimmed
French: No
English: Abit only
Looks: 9/10 quite close to pic
Body : 8/10 if you like thin
CIM: no
DT: 7/10 yes she tried
AR: no
Service: 7/10 bare minimum still green but sweet quiet girl. YMMV.
Overall : 6/10

👇🏻ADDITIONAL REMARKS👇🏻
Provides proper body towel but toilet is shared so might bump into others. Place is old and a bit rundown but room is ok.
Old 29-09-2022, 04:27 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
newnicky is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Best FR one can find here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Disclaimer
This FR is base on true encounter. Your encounter may be different from me base on many factors.  I hope this fr can give u accurate information and a rough idea of what service is expected and can assist you to make the right choice. If you think that the FR is fake, i urges you not to read it and don’t believe it. Go and read from other. Please do not blame me if you think is not good.

Fuck Report

Read before proceed
-Please take this FR as a pinch of salt after reading it
-Please do not let your kid to try it
-Pls read only when wife or girlfriend is not around
-This FR may have the same format and some content which is similarity to my previous
-All the ratings are base on own preference, criteria and liking. It will varies for other
-All services mention in my FR was being performed to me. It may varies for other
-Please correct me if spot any spelling error.
-All pics and gif use in my FR is for illustration only
-FR may contain mix of language

Scriptwriter: Bro Naka

Actress: JISOO

Jisoo was from Thailand Ayutthaya. This is her first visit to SG and working for this stable. Back in Ayuthaya, she work in agogo bar before as well as other sales and marketing job too.

Stable: POSEIDON

Background
This is my first attempt in. engaging the service of Poseidon. The arrangement went off smoothly. No switch and bait of ladies or any last minute cancel or any pattern fro OKT. Make me feel comfortable and will engage their ladies again in the future. Operation method were professional same like the previous I had been too so I highly think they are reborn of one of the old stable.

Stable details
WhatAspp/Sms/Call no (+65) 9103 1624
Prefer Booking using WhatsApp.
Please quote your member ID When you book.
Operating from 9am to 3am daily.

Please refer to the stable upon confirmation of your booking regarding the location.I can only said location was discreet and at central area and easy access via all mode of transport. The location was also quite posh with share toilet and the condition of towel was good too.

Look: ★★★★★
A young, beautiful and petite lady with long hair. Real person look better than the pic advertise. Nice smile and speak limited English but that good enough.

Body:★★★★★
She is Thai tanned skin type. Her boobs was small and natural but fit her body well. I feel is just nice for me. Nipple was sensitive. Body have some small tattoo and pussy was small and trimmed hair type.

Frenching: ★★★★★ 
Action start as soon as I enter the room,  it was  all the way totally non-stop frenching and kissing throughout the session. The frenching was those lovers with lot of tongues fighting and sensual wet kissing. A very good frencher and kisser. Frenching all the way in the shower too.

Abalone:★★★★★
Her abalone was neatly trimmed type . She get wet easily by just rubbing, fingering lightly and touching her clitoris. I can sense it was tight too. I gave her a very good tongue lashing. I flicked my tongue in upward, downward, zi zax movement at the outer and inner layer of her clitoris and lips gao gao till she hold on my head and ask me to continue and not to stop. She keep shivering and let out soft moan till the moan get louder and louder. Her abalone was delicious with no smell at all.

BlowJob:★★★★★ 
She gave me a very long, slow and steady BBBJ for me. She slowly polish the both side of my ball, polish the ball and my shaft. After that she she move on to the dick head, she polish it with small flick slowly while giving me some eye contact. The suction was firm and also there a lot of salivia too. Lastly, i hold on to her head and then i push my cock deepthroat into her mouth to gave her a mouthfuck. She obligned and I gave her a very fast and aggressive super deep throat without stopping. It was really deep as i can feel her tougues swirling inside and i am almost choking her. I pull out my cock, control myself not to cum. Cap on and bonk her.

Love Making:★★★★★
The love making was awesome. No need KY as she was already damn wet and horny and have the urge. Quicky, she cap on and she start to ride me. I thrust her hard hard and deep deep in an upward manner. She was moaning and whining “ah ah ah ah ah”. The coordination was good. The scene was nice and her expression was like she was enjoying so much. Next, change position by hugging her, we frenching and bonk together. I adjusted my position so that both will have a firm grip. I pump her fast and slow alternating the speed then I carry her. I can feel the tightness of my cock inside her. Both was us were sweating and our body was full of each other sweat. At last, I put her down on the bed and switch to missionary. I smooch her neck, ear and give whisper some talk on her ear. I give my last burst of energy and after a few stroke of deep and fast vibrating thrust with different variation of speed that was fast and furious. Her moan become louder and louder that I scare next door can hear it too. The sound effect of “piak piak piak” make the whole process to be more sexy and exciting.  I increase my speed and after a few stroke, she reach her climax and we cum together. We were both sweating furiously. I pull out my cock from her pussy and I could see patch on white sticky stain on the bed sheet. She help me to remove my three quarter full condom. She said wow you cum so many. I told her you too. She gave me a cheeky shy smile. We rest a while before going for shower.

Attitude: ★★★★★
The session was a nice one with lot of chat, cuddling and hugging.  No communication barrier as I can speak some Thai. The atmosphere was great with some nice and Thai song. Her attitude was good. No rushing and will go all the way to please you. She was willing to please and hardworking and will put in effort in her job.

Overall: ★★★★★
I enjoy the session. Service is really tip top and really feel worth spending on it. A nice young lady with good attitude and also no rush kind of service. Those who fantasy bonking a young petite lady and non boobs lover. She will be the type for you.

Comment

Please treat her nicely, gently and take good care of her.

Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect. 

Thanks you for your time and patient for reading my FR.

FR copyright© bro naka
Old 29-09-2022, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 2
xenergizerx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

LoL alot of joker around

Last edited by xenergizerx; 02-10-2022 at 02:04 PM.
Old 29-09-2022, 04:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
banditchin69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cartoon from Empire.

OTK: Response is prompt, and his instructions are “crystal” clear, as always. Was nice and friendly person.

Looks: She is very nice looking and very fair.

Body: She may be petite, but her body shape is proportion with meatiness at the right places.

French: We french like no tomorrow after the door are closed.

BBBJ: Sibei power ah. While she is doing BBBJ, I ask to eat her pussy. Then we locked in 69 position.

Painting + AR: I had her for breakfast, and what a feast. Her abalone is sensitive and juices are tasty too.

FJ: The session was very intense. Quite similar to taking IPPT. Both of us cum twice.

GFE: Her smile is beautiful and her GFE is very strong. This is my 3rd RTF by the way.

RTF: Already planning for next available session.
Old 29-09-2022, 04:37 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
newnicky is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Photo nicely taken. Can see cannot see is the best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by luciferlks View Post
Fr Ammie from Angels Aura.
https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=901621

Saw this new Stable from telegram and saw this lady caught my eyes and my cup of tea faster msg bro OKT for booking. Reply fast very polite and nice chatting with him too( nowadays seldom have OKT will chat and intro you correctly not just push here and there )
OKT: 10/10

Location: Central East hotspot Easy access to room no check in require just need to exercise abit lol...

Look: 8/10. 90s Mid ages Give it 15% discount from photo apps filter, Sexy big eyes with OL style lady( which one of the bro mention for her) and her Smile never gone keep smile with you.. chatting wise I got no problem with her cause I eat somtum too much already. She also surprised change her attitude be more open feeling and more closer towards me( some tips for you guys if you gonna bonk her next try to learn abit siam language make her feel better and she will give you better services)

Body & Boobs: 8/10. Skin fair not tann look after skin well with Cup C Man made which is fine for me as nowadays technology is great. Nipples light brown just nice Petite size, with clothes on can see slim figure that's towards S. Saw her my bro slightly awake already.

Shower: 9.5/10. Knows how to wash you clean with boobs rubbing, hand and fingers knows how to wash your didi, balls and even your asshole. Do a soap massage then After wash away all the soap, fun time begin lick your nipples with hands groping your balls. Slowly go down do a quick BBBJ lick your balls( Her licking and sucking almost kill me ) after that ask me to seat on the toilet bowl continue teasing my nipples then she kneel down breast fuck me for awhile later she use listerine put inside her mouth and bbbj me( She said learn from her sisterhood which coming soon ) get only cold treatment so I teach her to add in hot treatment by using hot shower water since still inside toilet... so she try it... later part use her thigh in between her pussy to rub my didi almost can feel her warm pussy. Cannot tahan already continue rub till I blast my first load on her lips and she use her tongue to play with it. Ohhh... Heaven is a place on earth....

FJ: 9/10. After wipe dry haven't lie on the bed she continues to tease my nipple  when she doggy on bed naked grab my didi and shake it. Didi stand up she BBBJ( love the way how she BBBJ me ) after that I lie down on the bed she continues to bbbj without complaining until I ask her to stop. Ask her to lie down kiss her with tongue fight, lick and suck her nipples, pussy hair cannot see (cause laser away not shave) very clean smell when painting left right up down circle around can know she enjoy it tell she ask me caps on and fuck her hard!!! She like fast Jack doggy style while you holding her up groping her breast ( you try it you know it ). When face to face she will lock her leg around you ask you to fuck harder... Her moan and her body vibrate can know she's cums before me already. Ok finish my load on her breast then ask her to bbbj to clean up yet she's OK with it without black face or reject it. Wah... hardly have this kind of gem sia...

GFE: 10/10. For me cause she said feeling towards me like very close together. Very warm gf feeling for me maybe I make her cum too much.

Overall: I'm happy as I really enjoy it for her service and always smile with you.

Photos given approval by her as I tips her for it so its real FR.
Treat Her nicely and in return she will give back you!
Old 29-09-2022, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Ebw666777 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ash - Casanova

Okt: hassle free, friend and efficient.

Looks: 9/10 very seductive looking, main reason why i book her is because of this. Wonder if its just her looks is seductive or she herself is lusty also.

Body: 9.5/10 very well maintained body shape, no visible fats. No tummy fats also. Slim and sexy. Body that entice me badly.

Frenching: 9/10 light frenching to build the mood.

Pussy: trimmed nicely.

Bbbj: 8.5/10 suction is okay, knows how to set her momentum right. Sloppy enough. Slight DT with no gagging.

Fj: 9/10 good bed skills, feels moderate mileage but very experienced service. She is wild and hardworking, like wont run out of energy. Strong PSE.

GFE: PSE more than GFE

Rtf: hmm sure
Old 29-09-2022, 04:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
ClingClong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Oka - BabyFace

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=900805&highlight=oka

Looks: (9/10) lusty and pretty.
Body: (9.5/10) slim and sexy
Boobs: (9/10) dnb, c cup boobs.
Bbbj: (9/10) nice warm and sloppy, DT is allowed. Lots of saliva and slurpy sound.
Fj: (9/10) very skilful, whatever position also know how to pleasure me. Sibei solid.

Overall I would rate her 9/10 for all service, she is truly a gem! Will rtf again for sure.
Old 29-09-2022, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 15
funnyguy1980 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfunnyguy1980 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Kae from Queens

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?p=21662494

Booking: okt was really responsive and easy to communicate. This is my first time trying hotel in gl as I had always prefer apartments or central location. I was somewhat convinced by bro to try this place with back door access to the hotel.

Location: hotel in gl, no registration and can go by back door to avoid registration counter. Hotel was ok, took lift up to the room with any issues.

Looks: kae is the girl in the pic and the only slight difference is she has Thai tan. I was excited to meet kae as I love inked bodies and omg, not sure why there’s no pic of kae’s back in the website cause her back was fully beautifully and artistically inked (perfect for doggie). She’s in her mid 20s.

Body: nice proportionate body with enhanced nice racks perfect for boob fuck. Initially tried boobs fuck but with a little “dry” and then she put a bit of ky jelly to help out with the process..it was heavenly

Fj/bj: bbbj was good, no teeth but with a little bit of hand which was fine for me. Think I had a bit of pre cum in the first shot and she had to spit out some of it halfway through the bbbj and use tissue to clean my little head before continuing with the bbbj (professionalism). Did fj in various positions and I was fully clear that I won’t expend my shots on boob jobs or missionary etc as I wanted to doggy her for both shots to enjoy her artistic back (fully tattoo).

Gfe: she speaks decent English and can converse nicely, massage in between shots (she even apologized that she’s not trained in massage and can only give play play type). I don’t speak French not paint abalones thus can’t comment but I tried light fingering in between shots without any issues (she’s trimmed below and wet wet). Mentioned that she’ll be back to Thailand in around 4-5days

Rtf: yes, sucker for pretty inked babes, plus communication was easy and she’s very accommodating.
Ps: if you love inked body and doggie, you won’t want to miss her
Old 29-09-2022, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1027 / Power: 8
topguru has much to be proud oftopguru has much to be proud oftopguru has much to be proud oftopguru has much to be proud oftopguru has much to be proud oftopguru has much to be proud oftopguru has much to be proud oftopguru has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Guitar(SS)

Great to see that SS pricing down coz so far their are a very trusted stable with more hits than misses. Pics can be trusted most of the time and fewer landmines than other stable. 5+1 is back so FR must support

Looks: Syt and 90% close to pics. Afterall how many short hair beauty are there in SBF?
Shower together: Toilet is spacious almost wanted to fuck her inside during shower too much teasing lol. Don't expect a 5Star hotel toilet just note its a big functional toilet with big clean towels. Not those small or damp hotel towels.
Frenching: Light Frenching not too aggressive type
BBBJ: Power. Unrushed and takes her time. Definitely enjoyable. Occasionally deep throat and looks at u seductively while blowing.
Pussy: Shaved. Give her a nice long paint in 69 while she blow and she will give out moans and shivers
FJ: Very tight and non commercial. Great moans and really solid bonk.
GFE: Good chatter can converse in mandarin and not a time watcher. A real solid gem for $200/90/2. Tip her $50 anyway and will be back for more.
Thanks Bro Silk.
Old 29-09-2022, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Sanphat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jolin FR from Club Friday

Looks :8/10 Look better in person
Boobs: Natural C cup
Body: 8/10 Great body, slim and sexy
BBBJ: 8/10 Great sucking action, deep throat at times
French : 8/10 Yes she can french
FJ: 8/10 Tight, love to be bonk
GFE: 8/10 High GFE

RTF material.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1