The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 04-11-2011, 01:25 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Hitch69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Freebie or shopping spree

I'm a bit new to the scene so I'm sorry if this is a dumb question. I've visited the same girl at a CAT 150 house several times over the last couple of months. Last visit she suggested exchanging SMS numbers and maybe meeting up on some future day off. I gave her my number, but I was wondering if you guys think its more likely that she is just bored and looking to hang out/date/hook up, or trying to update her wardrobe on my dime?

Just some background info, Im on the young side, Im not dressed well enough to give the impression i have alot money (i dont), definitively not looking or anything serious, and the girl has good gfe.

Anyone with any experience (idk if this is common) or some common sense advice would be much appreciated. Thanks.
Old 04-11-2011, 05:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future
Re: Freebie or shopping spree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch69 View Post
I'm a bit new to the scene so I'm sorry if this is a dumb question. I've visited the same girl at a CAT 150 house several times over the last couple of months. Last visit she suggested exchanging SMS numbers and maybe meeting up on some future day off. I gave her my number, but I was wondering if you guys think its more likely that she is just bored and looking to hang out/date/hook up, or trying to update her wardrobe on my dime?

Just some background info, Im on the young side, Im not dressed well enough to give the impression i have alot money (i dont), definitively not looking or anything serious, and the girl has good gfe.

Anyone with any experience (idk if this is common) or some common sense advice would be much appreciated. Thanks.
You will not be getting a freebie for sure. Simply because if she is on off during her code red, you think you would be getting some? Naw. If you are going to get a freebie after work, think again. Why would she want to let you screw her for free when you can pay for it????

WLs are still human beings and as human beings, we still crave friendship, though I will be one of the first to admit that the friendship given is definitely going to be lopsided; that is you will be the one paying for sure.
Old 04-11-2011, 06:34 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -94 / Power: 0
drekman has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

She just want to cheat your money.
Old 04-11-2011, 09:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 13
Kelnew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch69 View Post

she just wan u be one of her regular. go out? u better have money in your pocket before going out with wls. free sex? y would they give u free sex when they are doing it with u for money?
Old 04-11-2011, 10:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 21
Khoratian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKhoratian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKhoratian is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Hard to say. Different girls varies. I've few exp though. Some go out only want u buy this buy that, some just want someone for company, though Makan expenses etc still I pay, some SMS u to chat , hooking u as their regular.
1 thing for sure, no freebie. Only freebie I got is when I' in Thailand. Thai girls really treat u good when they like u. Chinese? Super rare.

Old 04-11-2011, 04:57 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Hitch69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks ill keep that in mind
Old 07-11-2011, 12:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
pojstemp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

China gals--Im not sure but better stay away further.
Malay n Malaysian Chinese--Hv experience. They need company
after work; drinks outside n social. If they like u.
Thai--As what bro khoratian said.
Old 07-11-2011, 12:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21138 / Power: 22
owl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond repute

When u visit pros, dunn expect any freebie. Even u get it, u have to pay back double...........
Old 07-11-2011, 01:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
deelite825 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just re-iterating what bros have said.

i wld say 98% of the time they just want to KC u for more frequent visits to them.
u can go out with them but pls be very careful with ur $ and must keep your emotions intact. all they want is the $ in ur pocket. there are way too many KC stories in sbf here so just very becareful with ur emotions.

one thing i've learnt is to get a temp sim card when u go cheonging (even if u r single). that way u can give ur number whenever u want and also u can cut the connections whenever u want. it's a cheap investment that will come handy. and most imptly, u wont be receiving calls/sms during "dangerous" time. i once had a KTV gal calling me during my family dinner and i answered it w/o thinking. i tell u... it was really a close shave.

just my 2 cents.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1