The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff

Notices

Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections. 

Sam's Private Picture Forum - so much pussy juice! Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. SIX years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. Join Now!

User Tag List
bintulucar, blackpink, Eeee, elforno, FlirtyGirls, galaxyxscorts, hana, Miri12, RD01, samster, samyboys

Old 16-06-2017, 06:33 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PREMIUM forum membership now available!

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
Sam will be laughing to the bank, with the sudden influx of donors whose purpose is to zap others
Privilege to donors given can mass zap .That mean they are allow to abuse the system rule 8.

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 16-06-2017, 11:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
Privilege to donors given can mass zap .That mean they are allow to abuse the system rule 8.
Mate, is this fuss all about virtual points ?

You should not allow such matters to turn your head, unless the points are preventing you from getting laid.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 16-06-2017, 03:00 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4301 / Power: 69
iceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Interesting. This must have been done recently.
Old 17-06-2017, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9434 / Power: 19
Wu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The donor zapped me 5 times. I expecting more zaps from this donor.

PLEASE DO NOT UP ME , AND DO NOT ASK ME FOR REPUTATION POINTS EXCHANGE !!

I will randomly up bros here ... and I do not need any return of favours from those I upped...

Big Huat Arh !!
Old 17-06-2017, 09:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 11
submarine666 is one of the Best!submarine666 is one of the Best!submarine666 is one of the Best!

Boss Sam,
Kena zapped 3 times by donors. Judging by the thread don't think I am only one- https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?p=1...7#post16066337

Most of us just here to talk cock sing song,with no interest in points. These guys (or guy) are just here to abuse the system and spoil this forum.

End up most of us might go back into lurking if these jokers continue.
Old 17-06-2017, 09:48 PM
Samster (P)

ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

They paid to be donors, just to zap pts.
Hope Sam & Moderator can look into this issue.
They are abusing the privilege by zapping samsters everyday.

Thanks!

Last edited by ah rat; 17-06-2017 at 09:59 PM.
Old 18-06-2017, 09:47 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108444 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
They paid to be donors, just to zap pts.
Hope Sam & Moderator can look into this issue.
They are abusing the privilege by zapping samsters everyday.

Thanks!
For me, i think some deserve to get zap.

SBF is just like a game, u have more point mean u have more credit.
You can use that credit to buy weapons to shoot down enemy or u can use point to zap down enemy. The forum will not be fun without all this small little thing.

I think sam n moderator should look into those OKT who post fake pics to scam readers so that SBF will not make headline in the paper.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 18-06-2017, 11:58 AM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post

You can use that credit to buy weapons to shoot down enemy or u can use point to zap down enemy. The forum will not be fun without all this small little thing.

I think sam n moderator should look into those OKT who post fake pics to scam readers so that SBF will not make headline in the paper.
I agree with u that some deserve to get zap.
But not innocent samsters & newbies got zap by donors.
Example of this thread.

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=648318

Many verfification of TS pics.
This Blackface still don't admit his mistake.
Those samsters that post at this thread to comment her pics.
The donors will zap them.
They are trying to stop TS from sharing & posting pics.
Now this blackface go hiding.
And his donor clones do the job.
He can some more can got time to use my Avatar.
Doing advertising for me.

https://sammyboy.rocks/showpost.php?p...postcount=1356

I don't mind I quote this two samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by raymond_ralim View Post
guys let me say word of fairness
be it she real or fake
if we log in to enjoy what we saw ,, why complain
if you think she fake then don't log in to this page

we didn't pay her to strip and show us her pussy right ?? remember is FREE
what she show us we all enjoy right ??
we should encourage her to show us more ,, then we can see more of her

where in Singapore to find this daring girl and so open to share her wet pussy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
not supportive. maybe I just don't really care if its her or him

no one is obliged to post their own picture, even sis esther her pics are awesome so its a bonus, or the Ows, but majority of the other pics in the forum are actually other people. So guess I just don't mind.

More pics, more things to see.
As for Sadfa,
He want to ask Samster to end his story.
If u see drama movie.
Same thing happen starting story boring.
At least let him finish his story

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=653702

Then I go though this previous post.
Read his post.
Indeed he is a politician driven guy.
Use this forum for his gain only.
He should know this is a sex forum.

It is true that Sam & Moderator should look into those OKT who post fake pics to scam readers.
But at least some percentage for this issue.
Remember previous incident when newbies complain about Senior Samsters bully on them.
That why, Sam come out with a Zap Free Zone.

You can see this blackface & sadfa.
If they are positive samsters.
Why they don't go to post at other thread.
But they are still hiding in the Zap free zone.

Hopefully Sam & Moderator to find sometime to solve this problem.
This is my point of view

Thanks!

Last edited by ah rat; 18-06-2017 at 12:31 PM.
Old 18-06-2017, 12:03 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post

money makes the world go round, you pay more you get additional benefit, running SBF ain't cheap so in some way this trouble maker are also helping sam in his bills
Old 18-06-2017, 12:05 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ah Rat just take it easy and let sam do his job, no point get angry over this, those idiot who donate just to zap its their lost as they are paying USD$500 for 1 donor account, multiple donor account = more money for sam and his team to run SBF
Old 18-06-2017, 12:12 PM
Samster (P)

Quote:
money makes the world go round, you pay more you get additional benefit, running SBF ain't cheap so in some way this trouble maker are also helping sam in his bills

But can't buy this

Quote:
Ah Rat just take it easy and let sam do his job, no point get angry over this, those idiot who donate just to zap its their lost as they are paying USD$500 for 1 donor account, multiple donor account = more money for sam and his team to run SBF
You don't misunderstand.
I not angry.
I dissapointed

Old 18-06-2017, 02:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
IamZapped deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any idea how did JW77 get 27022 points?

Quote:

4. You will be credited with 200 reputation points immediately to enhance your standing and credibility in the forum. The 200 points stay with you as long as you remain a premium member.
10,000 Rep points for donor

Last edited by IamZapped; 18-06-2017 at 06:13 PM.
Old 18-06-2017, 09:36 PM
Samster (Donor)

iceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wu Song Jr View Post
Bro I got zapped 3 times by a donor in The Adult Discussions section leh ...
Anyone thinks they got zapped in zap free zone unfairly and wish to get back some points. I can contribute 48 points to u. Just PM me.
Old 19-06-2017, 12:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 8
MVP24 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceage View Post
Anyone thinks they got zapped in zap free zone unfairly and wish to get back some points. I can contribute 48 points to u. Just PM me.
i tio zapped in zap free zone unfairly for no reason...

need proof i can show u my user CP...

can up my points? i just want to be out of moderation so my posting is not affected. thanks

We all die one day, did you live life as you wanted?

kik me @ TheSavageRipper
Old 19-06-2017, 07:55 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVP24 View Post
i tio zapped in zap free zone unfairly for no reason...

need proof i can show u my user CP...

can up my points? i just want to be out of moderation so my posting is not affected. thanks
I have up your points before. Cannot do it again for some time.

Last edited by iceage; 19-06-2017 at 09:43 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1