The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Today, 10:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 272 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1394 / Power: 6
Cherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud of
Young Vietnamese SYT with great GFE and Service found

Sharing my regular Viet SYT to you all. Her name is Ling Ling, 21 years old.

I would say her looks is very chio, just like your uni GF. A hot and young chick. The pic was accurate as with minimal PS or touch ups.

Her figure was solid, proportionate and accentuated by her B cups, slim and curvy hips. There was not fats spotted at all. In fact slim but with the correct amount of curves at the hip lines.

She was attentive in shower, SOP, give me a nice and clean wash on the front and back then sit on the towel bowl and give me a quick blow.

Frenching non stop from start till climax. It was full of tongue action from start to end, so great for bros who are into DFK

BBBJ was great with strong suction, attentive to balls and she doesnt stop until you motion her to move on

Her pussy was shaven and pink. It was totally a young and tight cunt. Can totally feel her vagina walls when penetrating her and she likes to flex her cunt muscle as I pumped so it does felt like having a vacuum machine down under. She is fine with any positions as we moved through the usual positions but she prefers to be dominated and be on the receiving end. Can take a deep and hard pounding once she is comfortable with you. The moaning was enticing, sexy n erotic. I cummed in doggy after a solid 20 mins of love making with her.

Feel very sexified and totally a RTF material.

She was very friendly, chatty and I had no problems breaking the ice with her. She can hold conversion well and give me the feeling of a young, uninhabited girlfriend when i am young.

Location is good with easy access by bus and short walk from MRT Station.

Tips is just 2 blue for a young and tight pussy. It was definitely a good bonk with the same standard as the local dome young ladies which charges $1500 per sex. Interested bros can PM me for contact. I am more than willing to share.

Old Today, 12:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Poxyt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Young Vietnamese SYT with great GFE and Service found

Hi bro can share ?
Old Today, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 6
laogao6969 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlaogao6969 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

2 blue is all in
Or still need to include entrance fee?
Old Today, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
deathkid1995 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro can share ctc? TIA
Old Today, 02:42 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 860 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120108 / Power: 180
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Open thread like this confirm deleted one. Deem as advertiser and never pay fees. If suai, will end up like uncle account all kana ban 1 by 1...Better pay protection fees to advertise. LOL

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old Today, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Poxyt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi bro can share ctc? TIA
Old Today, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 369 / Power: 15
BigT is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBigT is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBigT is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBigT is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherrypink4940 View Post
Sharing my regular Viet SYT to you all. Her name is Ling Ling, 21 years old.

I would say her looks is very chio, just like your uni GF. A hot and young chick. The pic was accurate as with minimal PS or touch ups.

Her figure was solid, proportionate and accentuated by her B cups, slim and curvy hips. There was not fats spotted at all. In fact slim but with the correct amount of curves at the hip lines.

She was attentive in shower, SOP, give me a nice and clean wash on the front and back then sit on the towel bowl and give me a quick blow.

Frenching non stop from start till climax. It was full of tongue action from start to end, so great for bros who are into DFK

BBBJ was great with strong suction, attentive to balls and she doesnt stop until you motion her to move on

Her pussy was shaven and pink. It was totally a young and tight cunt. Can totally feel her vagina walls when penetrating her and she likes to flex her cunt muscle as I pumped so it does felt like having a vacuum machine down under. She is fine with any positions as we moved through the usual positions but she prefers to be dominated and be on the receiving end. Can take a deep and hard pounding once she is comfortable with you. The moaning was enticing, sexy n erotic. I cummed in doggy after a solid 20 mins of love making with her.

Feel very sexified and totally a RTF material.

She was very friendly, chatty and I had no problems breaking the ice with her. She can hold conversion well and give me the feeling of a young, uninhabited girlfriend when i am young.

Location is good with easy access by bus and short walk from MRT Station.

Tips is just 2 blue for a young and tight pussy. It was definitely a good bonk with the same standard as the local dome young ladies which charges $1500 per sex. Interested bros can PM me for contact. I am more than willing to share.

Can share bro? Thks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1