The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 26-04-2013, 10:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Pugg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Adult Mutual Consent Free Fun

Waahahah! So I should take a step forward and me my own judge! How can I do so?
Quote:
Originally Posted by cqueen View Post
There is this Buddhist teaching "真真假假,假假真真"。什么是真,什么是假?你又何必是究问了?
Old 26-04-2013, 11:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Omg.. Pugg bro.. just read what cqueen always write in the previous thread.. see how to apply.. if lucky she will accept and give you further instructions..

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 27-04-2013, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 16
cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerhillt View Post
Omg.. Pugg bro.. just read what cqueen always write in the previous thread.. see how to apply.. if lucky she will accept and give you further instructions..
Thank you, Summerhilt, for your help to "guide and counsel" our fellow Samsters to be more self reliant and learn to find out information on his own.

Paiseh lah, without the Samsters' kind support and appreciation of my warm mouth, my slutty tongue would have gone hungry and suffer from hot cum deprivation long time ago. Instead, I am grateful and count myself lucky for the Samsters' horny cock contributions and support all this while. At no times, will my warm mouth be arrogant or ungrateful towards any applicant for my "Goodwill Free Erotic Bj".

Having said that, my warm mouth also cannot afford to "spoonfeed" any would be applicant on how to apply for my free erotic BJ. My hungry mouth also cannot help those who just merely wrote to me to demand for my free erotic BJ without volunteering any information at all (name, age and race!)! As much as my warm mouth want to accommodate their horny cock's request, my good erotic intention cannot be fulfilled as they did not trust me enough to make arrangement via mobile devices.

In such instance, I would like to seek your understanding if your email is ignored. Once again, I would like to emphasise that my hungry mouth will always treat every request with respect and due consideration, provide equal respect and trust is reciprocated.
Old 29-04-2013, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Wow, sis CQ, so eloquently written! I am honored that I have been able to partake and enjoy your warm and shall I say wet hospitality! . Looking forward to our next encounter when I get myself into Singapore! Cheers, and enjoy the Labor Day break!

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 30-04-2013, 01:09 PM
Samster

cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eeemen View Post
Wow, sis CQ, so eloquently written! I am honored that I have been able to partake and enjoy your warm and shall I say wet hospitality! . Looking forward to our next encounter when I get myself into Singapore! Cheers, and enjoy the Labor Day break!
Good morning Eeemen,

Thanks, as usual, for your kind compliments.
Mature guy like you is hard to come by these days. As such, my warm mouth does cherish you, ooops, i mean your manly cock, for being appreciative, considerate and sensitive towards my slutty tongue.

You, too, enjoy your Labour Day!
Old 03-05-2013, 08:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2989 / Power: 17
Cuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Good morning Eeemen,

Thanks, as usual, for your kind compliments.
Mature guy like you is hard to come by these days. As such, my warm mouth does cherish you, ooops, i mean your manly cock, for being appreciative, considerate and sensitive towards my slutty tongue.

You, too, enjoy your Labour Day!
U not taking a break from "labour day"??
出来问迟早都一定要还
Old 03-05-2013, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuntworth View Post
U not taking a break from "labour day"??
Labour Day is a day of recognition for all the laborious works and contributions by workers. As part of my national service, my warm mouth n hungry tongue will want to serve and contribute to the "shiokness" of the workers' erotic pleasure as a form of relaxation and comfort for their well being.

Hence, do you think my slutty tongue can take a break?
Old 03-05-2013, 10:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2989 / Power: 17
Cuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Labour Day is a day of recognition for all the laborious works and contributions by workers. As part of my national service, my warm mouth n hungry tongue will want to serve and contribute to the "shiokness" of the workers' erotic pleasure as a form of relaxation and comfort for their well being.

Hence, do you think my slutty tongue can take a break?
Salute u!!!!
出来问迟早都一定要还
Old 04-05-2013, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuntworth View Post
Salute u!!!!
U use what to salute ha? Surely, your juicy hard throbbing wet cock can do a better job at saluting to my warm deep hungry throat.
Old 05-05-2013, 01:49 PM
Samster

Good afternoon Samsters,

Quite a few Samsters enquired if my warm mouth n tight ass do engage in orgy fun. They expressed some form of interest to participate with me in such an event.

I am sorry that I do not and never participate in any orgy events for some obvious reasons. My slutty tongue may have given the wrong impression and for that, I apologise for any misleading information because of my ever slutty tongue and ways.

Call me reserved slutty or what nots, my warm deepthroat mouth is best serving only one hard juicy cock at any one time. This will ensure optimal erotic full pleasures for this one and only wet throbbing cock.

Have a nice weekend.
Old 06-05-2013, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShanicaLopez View Post
Hi Sis,

I apologise if I had something to do with giving the impression to others that you do engage in group activities because of asking you openly on this thread. I'm sorry.

Love
Shanica Lopez
Your Pure CockSlut
Not at all dear. You are caring enough to want to share your men with the sisters here so that they can all enjoy too. For that, I would like to take my bra off (opps i mean hat) to you for being so "generous" to share your men's cock with them.

Having said that, I must admit that I am too selfish to want to share a hard juicy wet cock with anyone else. In this aspect, I am afraid I am no where compare to you, leave alone your slutty prowess.

I believe my slutty strength lies in serving and deepthroating a hard juicy cock only one at any one time. This will ensure my Samster's horny wet throbbing cock receive the utmost erotic pleasures which he truly deserves and entitles to for traveling all the way to my home to feed my hungry mouth with his saved delicious hot cum. This is another way of expressing my sincere appreciation for his mutual trust and respect for my warm tongue.

I shall not hold u back further cos its not fair to keep your men waiting hungrily for your excellent services.

Cheers.
Old 12-05-2013, 10:26 PM
Samster

Good evening Samsters,

Happy Belated Mother's Days. It's better to be late than never to wish all Mothers a happy abundant life ahead for many years to come!
Old 14-05-2013, 07:48 PM
Samster

Good evening Samsters,

I am feeling a bit down. My mouth needs to suck a horny juicy cock to lift up my spirits. Any horny cock can come to feed my mouth with your hot cum, do leave yr Hp no with a brief intro of yourself to my inbox or to [email protected]

Please bear with my hungry mouth if my warm tongue cannot serve your juicy hard cock tonight for one reason or another. One possible reason could be my hungry mouth is already busy sucking one such cock at the time of your horny request.
Old 23-05-2013, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
netlove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi sis,

how are you tonight supposing tomorrow no work..?

still able to survive the lonely and horny night? PM me if you are, there is so much being said about you and i am curious about you.
Old 24-05-2013, 01:48 PM
Samster

Good afternoon Vesak Day,

Good thoughts sow Good deeds
Kind words sow Hope and Care
Concern sows Warmth and Love
May this Vesak Day illuminate the Love, Care and Warmth within each and everyone of us to spread goodness throughout.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1