The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 11-08-2022, 03:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 978 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1958 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Ah, OK so you chose to leave earlier...

Well maybe next time, after the deed, if still got time, just cuddle and caress her juicy mounds till it's time to go, like I do. Lol. Sometimes we'll chat about silly stuff, and sometimes she'll take a power nap in my arms, but all the while my hands will still be firmly attached to her gorgeous boobs gently ruba-ing...wahahahaha.

This is what I also do with Bi Er too.

Speaking of ample natural boobs with good attentive service, KK https://sglonelyguy-14.com/kk-massage/ recently made it to my list too! KK is a petite, slim girl (about 26yo), quite pretty, with very decent big B to small C cups. Gentle and loving kinda of service, she has no airs and listens to what I like. Nice.

Might as well compile my current favourite SLG MLs with beautiful ALL NATURAL breasts. These are sincere girls with good work ethics and who also provide quality service and value.

My Current Fav Natural Boobs Babes
1. Jing Jing (C/D cup)
2. Bi Er (E cup)
3. Xuan Xuan (D cup)
4. KK (B/C cups)

Natural Boobs MLs who I will not rtm because boring and not worth it!
1. Lol... should I mention..... ?
Not surprised JJ is top of your list... for me the big draw is her location. Since the rabbit and cat I haven’t been able to find a replacement.

Cathy
Old 11-08-2022, 04:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 2
JonathanTk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Still got new girl coming to Singapore. Be positive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovehebe View Post
Haiz seems like shan shan and anyi both delisted .. two syt gone

Last edited by JonathanTk; 11-08-2022 at 08:03 PM.
Old 11-08-2022, 04:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 530 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=scunt;21539212]https://sglonelyguy-14.com/amy-massage/

Had a session with Amy recently.
Look: 7/10 ( Not that pretty...look tired)
Boobs: Enough to fill my hand
Nice body with pair of long legs and friendly lady.
Yes, cigarette smell in the hall which she claimed was left by customer.

RTM: No....nothing different from others

Last edited by Ray06; 12-08-2022 at 08:49 AM.
Old 11-08-2022, 04:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
needy4you deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros anybody tried Oishi?

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/oishi-massage/
Old 11-08-2022, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
wtf123kns deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayzzzz View Post
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/joymassage/

MR for Joy/Xixi

Most of the old timers would know this gem already but just sharing for the new guys who haven't tried. Visited her recently after she took a break for a while from working. Was pleasantly surprised I could get a slot even though it was quite last min. (she was quite popular and still is)

location - 9.5/10
Discreet yet quite accessible. I drive, parking nearby is not a really a problem. Foot solider quite lucky cuz it's a 5-10 min way from a very accessible MRT. Stays alone, apartment is really big for a ML and very well decorated. Good hygiene, clean environment. The shower is really clean and it makes you want to spend more time in it. (i've been to showers where i just want to GTFO as soon as I enter) Her warm personality together with the nice ambience makes you feel like you are visiting a lover.

Looks - 8/10
Photos are definitely her. Sweet looking, nice pair to grab, a bit more mature compared to her first stint a few years ago. No more a SYT but not pre-MILF yet.

Service - 9/10
Her warm and fun loving personality coupled with her excellent service really makes you feel at ease when visiting her. She's dedicated and didn't even reply her messages even though i saw messages coming in on her phone. Told her I didn't mind but she still focus on massaging me. Good solid massage coupled with good service.

Overall- 9/10
Nice body, sweet looking with a decent pair to grab. There may be prettier SYT available now, or others that offer more in terms of services. But in terms of overall package and the nice feeling she gives you when you visit, I would say she's still one of the best I've encountered.
Hi bro,

Able to share contact? Tried to book her through the number in SLG but was told number invalid. TIA.

Edit: Nvm just had really fat fingers.

Last edited by wtf123kns; 12-08-2022 at 05:51 PM.
Old 11-08-2022, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 16
noobcomer is a Helpful and Caring Samsternoobcomer is a Helpful and Caring Samsternoobcomer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerswag View Post
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/sherry-massage/
Last minute texted her and was lucky she reply quite fast and manage to get a slot.

Location: 6/10 Very discreet. Quite far from mrt station. So if want to go better to cab down. Parking wise saw alot of cars park by the roadside.

Look: 8/10 Once she open the door was stunned cause she look pretty and she was wearing short skirt which make her legs look even more leggy. She was quite thin too. She looked just like her photo maybe give 10% discount. But she look similar to her video. Asked her about her height caused feel she look taller than what website stated and she say she is 170cm. So for bros who like leggy girl she is the one!

Massage: 6/10 Massage wasn’t that fantastic as what one bro say because it was quite short around 20 mins. But she make an effort to exert strength into the massage. But honestly most bro go for this type of ML is not for the massage. After the short massage she started on her sensual massage with boob rub and a lot of teasing on my back which tickle and aroused me.

HJ: 8/10 She used oil to lubricate and and have good speed. She is SN and slightly vanilla. Allowed me to zhut and 4g autoroam. For pussy only can rub outside but i tried pushing boundary by slowing placing my hand inside her panty and rub from behind and occasionally smack her butts. While autoroam her pussy tried fingering her by slightly push aside her panty but she don’t let. She don’t let frenching and only allow light kissing. Her licking and sucking of my nipple with occasional light biting is very sensual.

RTM: Probably if I want to have some leggy model service me.
also tried her recently

location quite bad. far from mrt and roadside is actually illegal to park(yellow line) though everyone just park, you just hope dont kana ticket. legal carpark at least 10~15min walk also

looks is similar to pics but older. maybe late 20s to early 30s. boobs b to c but feels a bit enhanced

massage just press press for a short while.

sensual is SN, with jean shorts. cant touch south, cannot kiss, cannot zhut. really nothing special

overall nothing much to shout about. just plain vanilla to me. ymmv
Old 11-08-2022, 05:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 477 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by needy4you View Post
This one looks good but never try b4..
Old 11-08-2022, 05:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2139 / Power: 36
samunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by owlette View Post
I think its quite obvious that for the past month im busy being a simp bro, didn't explore much haha

but based on photos and reviews shared by bros, i think shuang shuang seems to fit the bill of "tall and slender" since that's what i'll categorize sugar under.

As shared by another bro
hahaha thanks bro
Old 11-08-2022, 05:39 PM
Samster

samunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Actually already mentioned. Look a few posts up.

This Tang Bao is a known FL/ML. The way she flip flop her pricing and from other boros feedback, I have steered clear from her. Lol.
tried your fav MM's sister today. big sister not available so tried little sister. I wonder why I have nv gone to visit them before man... Action packed... pretty some more... even made me drink some water. LOL!! first time first time played the role of bro-in-law. hahaha
Old 11-08-2022, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by noobcomer View Post
also tried her recently

location quite bad. far from mrt and roadside is actually illegal to park(yellow line) though everyone just park, you just hope dont kana ticket. legal carpark at least 10~15min walk also

looks is similar to pics but older. maybe late 20s to early 30s. boobs b to c but feels a bit enhanced

massage just press press for a short while.

sensual is SN, with jean shorts. cant touch south, cannot kiss, cannot zhut. really nothing special

overall nothing much to shout about. just plain vanilla to me. ymmv
Recall she was here before and also not much glowing reviews. Thanks for useful FR!
Old 11-08-2022, 06:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 437 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3764 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by samunouno View Post
I heard from other bros she's on a slightly meaty side? can elaborate on her figure?
Have u find MLX/Joy before? If u can accept her, then this XXL is confirmed good to go for u since she’s slimmer than her.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 11-08-2022, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Have u find MLX/Joy before? If u can accept her, then this XXL is confirmed good to go for u since she’s slimmer than her.
Thanks for the reply bro. Ups u! I think you gave me a pretty good idea. Think I'll skip as I prefer slim girls.
Old 11-08-2022, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
Uooh is one of the Best!Uooh is one of the Best!Uooh is one of the Best!Uooh is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rckmatthias View Post
Hahah yes agree bro!
Xiaoxue boobs bigger, Amy just has that more slim hourglass look with proportionate boobs. But no complaints bro, both are good-sized.. give me both I also take lah lol

Xiaoxue's butt is really heavenly to caress.. I agree also!

And yes , on the skintight-stretchy shorts she wears also, that you mentioned in another post .

I too prefer to admire some things from afar.... different girls offer different experiences I guess.. !

Do you have other recommendations bro, since your recommendations quite good haha
Am very pleased to receive your validation, bro, and glad to find someone similar in taste to exchange notes.

Another two worth trying, imho, are:
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/massage-nicole/
and
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/ke-ying-massage/

Whilst their figures are not as tight as XX or Amy, to me, they are much prettier. They are also a lot more slutty/seductive in their behaviour, if I may say so. Different flavour I would say, more spicy. If things have not changed since I have visited them both on separate occasions, they are housemates. Pity they do not work together, or at least that is what I was told when I asked.
Old 11-08-2022, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 0
thepledge deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guythepledge deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Just rtm Cheng zi , still as cheerful and fun like previous few visit .

Btw she has extend her stay here until September

Those who want to find her, still have some time to do so before she return home

Last edited by thepledge; 11-08-2022 at 07:22 PM.
Old 11-08-2022, 06:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 2
JonathanTk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Another Gem will rtc. Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by thepledge View Post
Just rtm Cheng zi , still as cheerful and fun like previous few visit .

Btw she has extend her stay here until September so for those who want to find her still have some time before she return home
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1