The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 01-02-2008, 09:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 17
BintanBeer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Vietnam - HCM

Bro SS08,

Thanks for the email...with....good skill...

cheers
BBeer
Old 01-02-2008, 11:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Wishing4U deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Health Centre

Went to a HC at Regency Hotel in D5, it is called Regency HC on the 4th floor I think.

entrance is 240k with use of the facilities. the facilities include sauna, steam, 6 small pools with very hot to luke warm to a cold pool. There are also several hydro jet beds and some exercise equipment (which is located at the pool area, weird).

From the pool area you can proceed up to the lounge where you can get drinks, foot massage and manicure/pedicure. Tip for the foot massage (done by guys) and manicure is 20k each. Drinks is USD2 each.

There is another area for the massage. It is in well-lit rooms (either pair or single) and the girls are very skilled (hard massage for me). I didnt get offer for any hanky panky but my friend had. I tip 100k but another didnt know and tip only 30k without any complaint from the girl.

Damage for 3 hours: 240k + 64k (2 drinks) + 20k (foot) + 20k (manicure) + 100k (massage) = 444k = SGD44
Old 01-02-2008, 02:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 18
Botarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond repute

Pai sei ......... too busy counting the numbers of motor bikes in HCMC & still counting.
Old 01-02-2008, 02:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1523 / Power: 23
Reaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botarbolampar View Post
Pai sei ......... too busy counting the numbers of motor bikes in HCMC & still counting.
eeerrr...you very free isit???? got no one to meet today ah?????wahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahhaahhahahaha

PS: were you sitting on a back of a silver atilla while you were taking this picture on the way to Cho Ben Thanh????????wahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahah
Old 01-02-2008, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 17
Thom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hmm the old 'guards' of this thread are back. Things will only get more interesting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Not trying to break their ricebowl here but I would DISSUADE all bros to stop going to Sunflower, imagine I have been with them since they opened, I book every month at least 6 MONTHS in advance and still faced problems checking in during the last 2 months including this trip
Cheerios....SS08 ^_^
Sorry, I didn't knew that you had faced this problem already when I recommended Sunflower to bro 1nites.

By the way, what is the meaning of 166 or 1131 gers? KTV ah? Hehe

Old 01-02-2008, 05:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Wishing4U deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I stayed at a 3 star hotel at D1 along Thi Sach St called May Hotel. It is conveniently located and is girl friendly. Basically pay extra USD10 to register her as guest. But the rate might be more expensive compared, around USD69 nett including bfast and internet connection. Will have a pool but not ready yet.
Old 01-02-2008, 05:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 19
killerkiller is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkillerkiller is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrot007 View Post
Mr Long, nice meeting you too and the rest of the good guys (Zaryl, SS08, KillerKiller, VK, Botar, etc).
Dear Bro Carrot007

Thanks for your company and all the sbf's kakis company (Zaryl, SS08, VK, Botar, Octlong) at THD1131 Q5 KTV. Thanks for speaking VN to the girl for the arrangement. Enjoy the girl for ST but seldom keep girl for overnite. Up you for your fluent VN.

Thanks bro' Zaryl for arranging the outing and the mammy to send in the troops for parade and selection... SS08 girl real chili padi, VK girl also chili padi, Octlong girl innocent look, Zaryl first girl got cfm look and second girl tall and syt and third girl real syt.......ah.........sure enjoy.

Hope to meet up again....Happy Tet....

cheers.....KK
Old 01-02-2008, 05:32 PM
Samster

killerkiller is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkillerkiller is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Yup Bro Killerkiller, our next KTV outing in HCM, you shall not pay anything including even tips to your gal, you just sit there & autoroam can already

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Dear bro SS08

Dont worry, I enjoyed the company of all the bro's and at times when we met at clubs in hcmc, you bro's also treat me to the drinks that you have paid for in your last visit. OK the next visit, I will auto roam but cannot let you pay tips for gal la.. Most important I enjoyed the company of all you guys...

Bro' botar sing very well in vietnamese.....must learn from him....

cheers.....kk
Old 01-02-2008, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaryl View Post
good we all changed to the U-shaped sofa room so can checkup their 'top & bottom' clearer.. think you get distracted the most

oh.. we forgot to mention BintanBeer who also join you all for other outing.
Dear Bro Zaryl

Thanks for the company and arrangement.. Good U-shape sofa, enjoyed the QA/QC of all the "top and bottoms" as I am sitting at the center and had good view of the left and right flanks. Did not know that they dont wear bras... but wear sexy undies. Bro VK was happily checking out the grapes and peanuts. The girls undies are so sexy that some can see black patches...

By the way there was one tall girl that came in at the end of session, she was wearing white top and skirt... real chio and cfm. Bro Zaryl, do you know her, will get her to sit with me the next trip there...

cheers...kk
Old 01-02-2008, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BintanBeer View Post
Next trip I'll bring a dictionary wih me....kekeke...
cheers
BBeer....
Dear Bro BB

Bring long hair dictionary better as recommended by bro' Carrot007. His viet is so fluent and looks can pass off as a viet kieu.. handsome la....

cheers....kk
Old 01-02-2008, 08:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 19
Carrot007 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCarrot007 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks for everything Bro Zaryl.

My tieng viet is just very basic only... many other bros in this forum speaks better than me 100 times.

You also got the viet translation CD from your viet friend there... soon you will be speaking viet much better than I do for sure.

But most effective tool is still the long-hair dictionary, highly motivative

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaryl View Post
you not newbie anymore lah...envy your Viet language....

for being a good brother, you deserve the upz...
Old 01-02-2008, 08:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 19
v.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octlong View Post
Hi there,

Botar did not MIA.
He is very active in HCM.
He got some problem with his internet and that y never log in here.
On the other hand, he is too busy with his girlfriendsssssssssssssss.
Sorry, don't know how many 's', I lost count.
kekekeke..........

Best Best Regards
Long
Long,

Thanks for everything......

Yes, anh dep trai co nhieu con gai wa...

"Same Shit Different Day"

路遥知马力,日久见人心(要走远路,才知道马力的强弱; 结交朋友长久,才知人心的善恶)
Old 01-02-2008, 08:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 19
Carrot007 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCarrot007 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro KillerKiller, don't say like that leh, me where got handsome, just look like a viet ah beng.

So many times when I go to cafes and got mistaken as a local viet ah beng and the service crew just ignore me... I always have to make noise and speak english (with angmo slang) to make them realise and give me better service.

It's like that in vietnam... they always serve foreigners better (esp the angmos, japs, koreans and singaporean)... They just ignore the local viet customers cos they always think that locals have less spending power.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerkiller View Post
Dear Bro BB

Bring long hair dictionary better as recommended by bro' Carrot007. His viet is so fluent and looks can pass off as a viet kieu.. handsome la....

cheers....kk
Old 01-02-2008, 08:40 PM
Samster

v.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud of
Re: Virgin Trip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper View Post
The last time i went to a KTV was almost 4 months ago..,,that night you saw me like want to fall down is becuase road dark dark than suddenly got bunch of GUys call me....got scared..wahahahahahahhaa
Walau, the last nite I saw you also like that leh...what happened?

Old 01-02-2008, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerkiller View Post
Dear Bro Carrot007

Thanks for your company and all the sbf's kakis company (Zaryl, SS08, VK, Botar, Octlong) at THD1131 Q5 KTV. Thanks for speaking VN to the girl for the arrangement. Enjoy the girl for ST but seldom keep girl for overnite. Up you for your fluent VN.

Thanks bro' Zaryl for arranging the outing and the mammy to send in the troops for parade and selection... SS08 girl real chili padi, VK girl also chili padi, Octlong girl innocent look, Zaryl first girl got cfm look and second girl tall and syt and third girl real syt.......ah.........sure enjoy.

Hope to meet up again....Happy Tet....

cheers.....KK
KK,

Mice meeting U too....so next time please dont do that again as we are more into sharing bills....

I think your gal is the best, SYT and nice tits...

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread