The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 20-09-2023, 06:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 491 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3348 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post

overall not optimistic about man u chances due to the growing injury list, issues and poor form, it would be a good result if they leave with a point
Clear defeat....but I will watch to see how many goals the red pussies will leak.

BTW, I am curious where you get that formation picture? You created yourself?
Or ETH give to you?

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 20-09-2023, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
BTW, I am curious where you get that formation picture? You created yourself?
Or ETH give to you?
pm u liao

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 20-09-2023, 09:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3755 / Power: 15
Marmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond repute

I am going to be optimistic and go for draw.

ETH may try to soak up the pressure and go for counters, but don’t feel MU defence is up to the task of shutting Bayern down.

2-2.

Honestly, the heart wants a draw, but the brain know otherwise.
Nonetheless, Hope springs Eternal.
Old 20-09-2023, 10:27 PM
Samster

lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
pm u liao
Thanks Bro. Interesting website. Lol!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marmots View Post
Ok lah....at least not much hope and pressure.

See you guys at 3am!!

Old 21-09-2023, 12:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1900 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
pm u liao
Wow, wats the secret ?? ...don't like that leh...share, share ...they always say sharing is caring mah...haha

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 21-09-2023, 12:26 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Clear defeat....but I will watch to see how many goals the red pussies will leak.
2-1 is the score says FIFA 23 simulation of the game tonight...Bayern goals scored by none other than Harry Kane n the other by Mazdaoui n red pussies replied thru Hojlund ...

Kane scored in the 4th minute due to an error by Lindel-flop n later Rasmus equalised for the red pussies..then Mazdaoui scored Bayern 2nd goal to make it 2-1 in their favour....if true, the baldy manager is on course to being sacked if results don't improve by Christmas..FIFA 23 predictions r usually very accurate

Last edited by Rickey; 21-09-2023 at 12:36 AM.
Old 21-09-2023, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marmots View Post
I am going to be optimistic and go for draw.

ETH may try to soak up the pressure and go for counters, but don’t feel MU defence is up to the task of shutting Bayern down.

2-2.

A draw is the best they can do....to win Bayern is a miracle...as FIFA 23 simulation of the game says the result will be 2-1 in bayern's favour...even the high flying magpies only drew with their European opponents

Anyway let's see how is the result for real in a few hours time

Old 21-09-2023, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quote:

Ok lah....at least not much hope and pressure.

See you guys at 3am!!
I m not going to waste my time watching if they r going to lose again ...sleep better n later watch highlights

Old 21-09-2023, 03:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Where are all the one who doubt DDG? Now look at bayner first goal

Less than 35 mins down by 2 nil… ok I’m go sleep now

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 21-09-2023, 05:11 AM
Samster

Wow....what a fantastic game!! The Red Devils lost narrowly 4-3!!

Casemiro came alive with 2 very late goals. But still cannot salvage a draw.

But Bayern could have got more if not for the woodwork and also some saves from Onana. Ok....Onana made mistakes in the first half and I think he redeemed himself in the 2nd half.

Hojlund got his first goal....via a pass from Rashford.

ETH should not have taken him off so early though.

I think the Red Devils kind of given up when they were 3-1 down. There is
really a genuine chance to draw or even win the game.

Good entertaining game from both sides!!

Old 21-09-2023, 05:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post

It is a howler by Onana....haha.

Im a DDG supporter btw.

I think you miss an entertaining 2nd Half....

Old 21-09-2023, 08:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
It is a howler by Onana....haha.

Im a DDG supporter btw.

I think you miss an entertaining 2nd Half....
Me too...can say onana is no better than DDG...just as bad if not worse...overated

Old 21-09-2023, 08:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Wow....what a fantastic game!! The Red Devils lost narrowly 4-3!!

Casemiro came alive with 2 very late goals. But still cannot salvage a draw.

But Bayern could have got more if not for the woodwork and also some saves from Onana. Ok....Onana made mistakes in the first half and I think he redeemed himself in the 2nd half.

Hojlund got his first goal....via a pass from Rashford.

ETH should not have taken him off so early though.

I think the Red Devils kind of given up when they were 3-1 down. There is
really a genuine chance to draw or even win the game.

Good entertaining game from both sides!!
Not bad liao loh..was expecting a thrashing from Bayern...it's the 1st game one can see some improvement from some of the players like case who scored 2 goals n the ones who assisted him in scoring...showing some fightback which were missing in the last few games they lost...

but baldy manager continues to make mistakes in the players he substituted n replace them with n the timing of such substitutions like putting Garnacho in only in the 80th minute, n keeping his darling boy Rashford for the whole game when he is not effective...hope they start getting better from this match onwards n a chance to show this by beating Burnley this weekend...onana needs to be benched n bring in another better goalie until he shows improvement n not leaking so many goals...14 so far they counted for him

Last edited by Rickey; 21-09-2023 at 01:13 PM.
Old 21-09-2023, 09:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3755 / Power: 15
Marmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond repute

First goal was a blunder by goalie.
But the other 2, defence was abysmal.

Losing at 4-3 to Bayern is no shame, but in honest, MU flattered to deceive.
Could have been worse if not for the goal post.

I reserved my opinions on Onana. The defence was simply not competent.
Conceding was expected. It would have taken an exceptional goalie to defy the tide.

But still, I still do not understand the rationale for letting DDG go.
He would have been able to make some difference.
Old 21-09-2023, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post

Don't know where they go leh ??...these good for nothing fans wanted young inexperienced strikers without premier league experience who will take time to develop n gel with the team b4 they can start scoring goals...wat the club don't hv is time to train these strikers...but these fans don't want a old experienced ready-made striker who can start banging in goals galore for them straightaway....see now Harry Kane is laughing his ass off at u all

Last edited by Rickey; 21-09-2023 at 01:38 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1