The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 05-02-2021, 04:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future
Re: phuket

Business sure finished! No tourism no revenue...
Old 21-03-2021, 09:10 PM
Samster

countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Jungceylon mall closed for good on 16Mar.. So sad!
The big supermarket @the back is still opened for the time being.
Old 25-03-2021, 12:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 914 / Power: 20
Legionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
Jungceylon mall closed for good on 16Mar.. So sad!
The big supermarket @the back is still opened for the time being.
Wow that's the go to place for mall shopping... other than central festival that's much further away

Happy New Year and Huat Ah !
Old 28-03-2021, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Unless SG reciprocate, if not also useless. Nobody wants to be quarantined back in SG after your trip to Phuket!
Old 08-04-2021, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
sohem deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just got back from phuket Tuesday night, spent 3 day 2 night.

Pretty empty compared to my last visit in 2014. Karon beach side about 80-90% businesses closed down. drove around 6pm ish, only 2-3 cars and couple of bikes...

Rawai side more shops/restaurants.

Recommended shop , One Chun restaurant (no need reservation) , Surf & Turf (require reservation) , Torry Ice Cream (no need reservation but queue at least 10-20 ahead).

samet nangshe viewpoint good place to see view, sat in Bay View Cafe (show them your transport ticket n get 60baht off from your bill). Btw theres 2 viewpoint there, dont go to the wrong one which I did.. wasted 90baht per person for transport up, nothing but good view and slightly higher
Old 08-04-2021, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 984 / Power: 23
edkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohem View Post
Just got back from phuket Tuesday night, spent 3 day 2 night.

Pretty empty compared to my last visit in 2014. Karon beach side about 80-90% businesses closed down. drove around 6pm ish, only 2-3 cars and couple of bikes...

Rawai side more shops/restaurants.

Recommended shop , One Chun restaurant (no need reservation) , Surf & Turf (require reservation) , Torry Ice Cream (no need reservation but queue at least 10-20 ahead).

samet nangshe viewpoint good place to see view, sat in Bay View Cafe (show them your transport ticket n get 60baht off from your bill). Btw theres 2 viewpoint there, dont go to the wrong one which I did.. wasted 90baht per person for transport up, nothing but good view and slightly higher

How did you manage to go ? Did you serve Quarantine ?

Did you visit Bangla ? I wonder if any of the ago go and bars are still open.
Old 08-04-2021, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
sohem deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by edkoh2000 View Post
How did you manage to go ? Did you serve Quarantine ?

Did you visit Bangla ? I wonder if any of the ago go and bars are still open.
I'm in Bangkok since end of Jan.
Didn't go look around cuz went with GF from tinder 😜
Old 09-04-2021, 01:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
They jab and jab pp in phuket but before the jab come fully effective the person maybe will kana liao cuz they don't lock down the island. From bangkok thonglor spread to phuket.
This could jeopardize the 01Jul opening plans for Phuket. I doubt they'll do any contact tracing of those people the 2 infected victims came into contact with! The spread could be hard to contain now...
Old 17-04-2021, 03:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
It's really eerie, can't imagine Bangla road has come to this present situation!
I don't think come 01July Phuket will be able to open up.
Old 24-04-2021, 01:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1336 / Power: 8
goldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud of

I saw the news last night, that Thai govt die die also want to open Phuket in July. They expect more than 70% of the population in Phuket to be vaccinated. Given their increase Covid rate, not sure how many bros will still go chiong, knowing that many bros long time never clean rifle liao.
Old 24-04-2021, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldie9660 View Post
I saw the news last night, that Thai govt die die also want to open Phuket in July. They expect more than 70% of the population in Phuket to be vaccinated. Given their increase Covid rate, not sure how many bros will still go chiong, knowing that many bros long time never clean rifle liao.
If they can bring it down under control by May in Phuket, than chances are good July they can open up.
Old 24-04-2021, 07:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
If they can bring it down under control by May in Phuket, than chances are good July they can open up.
seems hard
the daily new cases in thailand now, is only limited by its testing capacity
they couldnt test more cases daily
so the true number actually much higher
and as these numbers go undetected, the more it spreads.......
Old 24-05-2021, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
So those working in pubs/disco and as FL consider also as working in tourism sector or not?
I would think so cos majority are the tourists visiting the pubs n bars..
Any idea what's the covid19 situation in Phuket now?
Old 25-05-2021, 12:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

i heard a high number of thai people living in phuket were not registered as phuket natives / residents.......
Old 03-06-2021, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
[
Phuket in a sorry state now

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1