The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-07-2020, 06:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute
Re: True stories/news from the MotherLand of the Chinese people

nice story TS! please share more updates soon.
Old 06-07-2020, 05:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to your next updates to this nice story TS.
Old 05-08-2020, 03:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 15
Koei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond repute

Was really busy during past few weeks, many things happened but no time to type them out and post them here. Woke up with a weird massive headache this morning, called in sick but tried to work from home until I buay tahan and went to rest. Sierra was very sweet, she popped by to visit me with dinner and even refilled my fridge b4 she went back to her apartment to take a conference call. I went back to sleep after eating dinner and woke up again at 1am feeling slightly better.

Just want to share two lucky sightings, first one happened yesterday at a mall near my estate. I was entering the mall when I saw 3 young girls taking pics infront of a mirror not faraway from where I was. Nothing doing until I noticed one of the girls was wearing a very short pair of denim shorts which blatantly showed off her twin lower butt cheeks. And I mean really like at least 30% of her butt were exposed. That caught my attention for abit, two of them then went on to do some kind of breaking dance or something similar to it & I hanged around to watch. There wasn't much traffic in the area they were in but there were people walking past. I went on to do what I was there for, which did not take long & when I returned to their area, the girl who wasn't doing anything was talking on her phone away from her friends. She was sitting on the floor, leaning against the wall & her legs were spread slightly apart. She was wearing a tight miniskirt & of cos, when her legs were apart, I could see her white panties crotch every few seconds. What I found to be sexy but also troubling was that I realised she was wearing a thong & the material, likely to be cotton was really looking rather thin & soft. I was like what maybe 5 arms length away from her & I could make out her cleanly shaven, no pubic hair pussy mound beneath the revealing fabric from where I was. She should be no older than 18yrs old, likely still in high school.

Second one was really rather lucky (???) and for me really really sexy. It happened in the morning on the same day near the pool area where I just returned from my morning jog. Usually I would cool down by hanging around in that area. I don't usually jog in the morning but just felt like doing it b4 I went to bed on Sun night. So I was cooling down in the area when I saw a PRC couple whom I have seen b4 with their young child. The young child was alone on the pool chair & the couple was walking towards their child. The guy left after giving his wife a goodbye kiss on the lips. She was wearing a navy blue, abit baggy & soft nightdress & for me, she is rather pretty too. She has the ice goddess feel but once she smiles, she would warm your heart kind. I ogled at her curvaceous figure for a while too b4 I slowly walked away. Coincidentally, I ended up holding the lift for her while she came in holding hand with her child. Up-close, it was obvious her right neh neh is slightly bigger than her left beneath the dress & they were jiggling freely. When she stepped out of the lift, I could see what was clearly semen stains on the area near the hem of her dress. So what I figured was her husband was shagging her somewhere near the pool area b4 he left for work. Lucky dude, his wife is indeed both sexy and wild.
Old 05-08-2020, 10:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
fffok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update bro, love to read your interesting stories
Old 06-08-2020, 08:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

nice story ts, waiting for more juicy updates.
Old 06-08-2020, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koei View Post
Was really busy during past few weeks, many things happened but no time to type them out and post them here.

When she stepped out of the lift, I could see what was clearly semen stains on the area near the hem of her dress. So what I figured was her husband was shagging her somewhere near the pool area b4 he left for work. Lucky dude, his wife is indeed both sexy and wild.
Thanks for the interesting update here.

Regarding the stains on her dress:
How you sure that is the husband who is shagging or rather can be her lover.

Camping here for more updates please.
Old 06-08-2020, 06:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
itchytopside deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very interesting encounters in the Middle Kingdom
Old 08-08-2020, 07:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

really like your story ts! sure hope there will be more updates soon.
Old 10-08-2020, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

do share more of this nice story TS!
Old 10-08-2020, 11:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
sergeon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great thread. Please continue sharing TS
Old 13-08-2020, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 15
Koei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond repute

Today is quite a slack day for me. Left office at around 3pm, wanted to hit the gym but while on the road, decided against it and went home to take a nap to recuperate abit. Woke up at about 3 hours earlier, after walking around aimlessly & procrastinated for about 15min, changed and went down for a jog.

I probably should not share this cos this involved an important client but since I have been rather vague in all my sharing, I guess it should be fine. And also this should be the best 'unexpected encounter' I had over the past 1-2 years so it is kind of a must share (or must brag) haha. So this happened late last month, I was working with another team of colleagues & was handed a prospective client dossier. After doing some homework, I made a call to her secretary to arrange a meetup. An appt was arranged for us to meet on the next day, b4 dinner time & she told me I only have 30min cos she had an important appt later. I was early, I sat rather nervously in the hotel's cafe like as if I was going to have my 1st ever job interview. Then just after 5min off our 约定时间, she arrived 'in style'. I had suit, shirt, pants & everything except a tie but she came in wearing a white low-cut, button up blouse and dark red tight miniskirt. So she is a hot mature woman who dressed like a college girl. She had slightly dyed, soft shoulder-length hair and wore an Apple watch & white tennis shoes. I seen the 2 photos of her in the dossier, no way I could imagine her like that. First thing she said when she shook my hand was "对不起,刚接了一通电话所以迟到了”. Usually clients of her stature won't apologise if they are late for 10min or less, cos they would think they are not late & we should wait anyway. She was rather informal & generally affable, I also find her to be pretty & very well-maintained for her age (past 40). Quite noticeably, she had parts of her face 'touched up' by surgical hands but imo, she did not overdo it like others. I was the 2nd person she met from our company & she told me I could hold a conversation better than the 1st person (not sure if she was flattering me or not). First 10min was chit chat, followed by me presenting what I prepared & lastly Q&A and her comments. The whole meetup was pretty normal, except maybe for her strategically-placed iPhone to prevent her from zg-ing while sitting with her legs crossed. Well if she did not cross her legs, she would definitely show me everything . Her milky white cleavage was rather enticing too although she did not bare too much, just about enough to remind you to take another glance.

She has a beautiful smile but I felt it might be some kind of half-satisfactory acknowledgement when she did that, like she was satisfied but not entirely convinced. The meeting was almost an hour until she received a call which she 慌了一下. When she took the call, her butt slide up towards the edge of her seat as she uncrossed her legs. For the whole duration of the call, which was about 2min or less i guess, I had the unblocked, unobstructed, uncensored (unlike your usual JAV) full view of her natural 'beauty' in between her toned legs. All the blood from my head must had gone down to my small head, cos all I could remember was hearing her telling the other person '好好 我现在就赶回来'. The moment she ended the call, she said something to me which I could not remember what b4 she stood up & said she needed to rush off now, but she would like to continue this conversation 'cos she felt this might be worth doing'. We shook hands again & she brandished her beautiful smile again. I walked her to the cafe's entrance, scanned her Weixin's QR code b4 returning to pay for our drinks. When I got into my car, she sent me two of the same blushing emoji and seconds later, again the same emoji twice. I had the feeling that it was intentional & she was playing me or playing for some attention or seduction. I didn't dare to reply. At about 9pm, she texted me saying she wants to meet me now.

I was watching a TV series, paused it b4 I ran to my room to change my tee and into a pair of jogger pants. I drove to the GPS location she sent me, an upscale luxurious residential estate & when I texted her to tell her that I reached, she gave me directions where to park my car. When I reached the designated parking slot she told me about, I saw her there waiting for me & wearing what she wore earlier. She gestured for me to stay in the car while she hopped in. Once she was in my car, she switched the FM channels to the one she likes & there was a long moment of silence after that. She placed her iPhone & a small box on top of the hem of her miniskirt with her legs crossed. It was clear to me then that she was upset and maybe even very embarrassed by what happened. Maybe I am also gifted and so I said to her something which I thought was pretty cheeky & flirtatious. Seconds later, she smiled & laughed. I felt she probably got over it when she quip back at me with something similar. Then she said '开车吧'. We went for a spin & she told me what happened after she left the cafe. I wanted to suggest we go to a regular place of mine for supper but then I noticed she wasn't even wearing a bra so she was kind 'indecently dressed'. I also admit it was nice to see that her boobies are natural & still rather firm beneath her blouse, which is impressive cos she is not exactly young. She was giggling & pretended to be angry when she realised what I was thinking when I drove in to a building's basement, which I am familiar with and stopped the car in the slot. '就这一次哦’ She said to me after she looked around the area to check if we could be seen. After that she told me she was hungry, so we stopped outside a convenience store & I went in to buy some bite-size hot snacks & drinking water. She looked me in the eyes & told me this kind of experience was her first & she did not know what to feel. When we returned to the same parking lot where I picked her up, she reached over & kissed me b4 she completely negated what she said to me earlier when we were at the basement.

Obviously I had to hand her over to another colleague & it was 'for the better' that we 'arranged' to avoid each other when she came by our office earlier this week cos another big boss wanted me to receive her. We did meet up for dinner on very next day cos she wanted to hear my opinion & also the work done by the previous colleague-in-charge. Cos the current person taking over from me is at odds with this previous-in-charge & so know nothing. She is quite entirely different from what is described of her in the dossier although it is obvious she knows her stuffs & very 果断 when it comes to business. Probably made a new friend too.
Old 14-08-2020, 01:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
Syellow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share bro.

I am curious on this sentence
"I had the unblocked, unobstructed, uncensored (unlike your usual JAV) full view of her natural 'beauty' in between her toned legs"
Does it mean she was not wearing any panty?
Old 14-08-2020, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1011 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2850 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

TS, I guessed one of the reasons why you got so lucky, must be your EQ. One thing that's quite amazing, you have so many gals around you that don't wear bra. That can be rather enticing.
Old 14-08-2020, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all

Nice share TS
Old 14-08-2020, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

New friend will come with new adventures, cheers!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1