The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-12-2019, 09:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: If I am invisible

love this story! sure hoping there will be much more.
Old 25-12-2019, 11:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
PebbleWWE deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wanna be invisible too!!
Old 26-12-2019, 08:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

great share, waiting here for more of this really nice story.
Old 26-12-2019, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 18
MVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to behold

Episode 10

Ash checked out of St Regis Hotel around 12 noon after a wonderful night with Malaysian Jenny. He continued with his special clean up operation and robbed 2 more illegal gambling dens that day using his invisible power. His house stored few millions dollars of cash now. He managed to secretly sourced confidential name list of poverty families and their address based on his social volunteer work.

He spent the rest of the day packing $5000 cash into each envelope. He prepared about 105 envelope based on his name list. He managed to clear $525k now but he still got millions of cash in his house. He printed and pasted a short message on each envelope which mentioned "A little help from God. Work hard and be positive in life. Good times will come soon. Please do not share this secret with anyone. Take care".

He intended to secretly deliver these cash envelopes to these households after midnight when everyone was sleeping. Time was about 7pm now and he got few hours to kill. He didn't had his daily bonk yet. As he already had a long day of robbing illegal gambling dens, and he decided to spend the dirty money to enjoy himself.

He drove to jalan besar area as there were many Massage Parlors (MP) and food places.

He walked into each MP and gave the receptionist / manager $50 just to view the available massage ladies. After viewing 3 MP, he went back to the first MP to choose 1 busty PRC massage lady looked in late 20s. Her name is Ling.

Ling spent about 30 mins to massage his back body and legs and asked Ash to turn over his body. Ash noticed Ling removed two or three top buttons of her top now. She continued to massage his chest and slowly down his groin area. Ash pretended blur and waited for her golden questions.

Ling: 哥,你想要其它服务吗?

Ash: 什么其它服务? 我第一次来的...

Ling: 我才不信你呢! 打飞机$50, 口交$100...

Ash: 全套呢?

Ling: 哥,不好意思我没有做全套服务的...我口交+打飞机很厉害的..试试吧..保证你喜欢..

Ash: $200全套可以吗?

Ling: 哥,你就别逼我了嘛。这是原则的问道...

Ash: $1000包你三个钟头。倍我吃晚餐再去附近hotel81做爱?

Ling: 这条件也太好了吧...好吧我答应你...但是我不想让我的同事和老板知道我做全套...我会和老板说我家 有事然后提早下班...我约你在对面的路口...你可以给我50%先吗?

Ash gave her $500 upfront and waited for her at across the road. Ling changed into a cute dress and meet him for dinner. Ash brought her to nearby famous dim sum restaurant for dinner.

Next they proceeded to nearby hotel 81 to book 2 hours short time session. Once inside the room, they quickly helped each other to strip off their clothings. They proceeded for a quick wash up and soon they were kissing passionately on the bed.

Ling: 哥,你还想按摩吗?

Ash: 不想按摩,我现在要亲你全身上下左右,然后再好好的插你!

Ling: 真看不出你这么好色的...

Ash turned a horny wolf and kissed her all over her body. Her C cup boobs were soft and natural. Her pussy was bushy but Ash didn't bothered much and happily tasted her hairy pussy...

Ash: 你下面怎么没剃毛,你的毛都吃进我的嘴巴了...

Ling: 这证明我不做全套服务呀...不需要剃啦...没人看...嘻嘻

Ash: 来69,你吃我弟弟,我吃你妹妹 ...

They continued their foreplay in 69 position. Ling's BBBJ was very skillful as she tried to make Ash cum inside her mouth. Of course Ash will not cum inside her mouth as he wanted to bang her hard.

Ash couldn't wait anymore...He began to penetrate her pussy in missionary style..

Ling: 哥,戴套呀!

Ash: 我加$500,无套做爱...

Ling: 哥不行啊,一定要戴套!

Ash: 最后开价,加$1000无套做爱...

Ling: $1000....好吧...就这么一次...下不为例...

Finally Ling allowed Ash to fuck raw and he wasted no time to bang her. He felt even more shiok to spend the robbed money for his personal sex pleasure. After banging 10 mins in missionary style, he switched to doggy style. Ash bang even harder in doggy style and Ling's hairy pussy was super wet.

Final move was cowgirl, and Ling needed to work hard for the money. She was very hardworking and rode expertly...Finally both reached their climax and Ash fired inside her hairy pussy. Ling lifted up her pussy...her juices and Ash's sperm dripped down on Ash's body. It was so satisfying!

They managed to fuck a second round within the 2 hours time frame. Ash left Hotel 81 as a happy man and Ling became $2000 richer.

Ash reached home to rest a little while and he started to deliver the cash envelopes after midnight. He went to each HDB unit and slided the cash envelope under the main door. He spent 5 hours and only managed to deliver 30+ household. He need at least two more nights to fully delivery all the remaining envelopes. Ash was exhausted at 5am and return home to sleep.

Can the society accept a modern days Robin Hood who robbed the bad guys and distribute to the poor?

Stay tune....
Old 26-12-2019, 04:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 19
D-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to behold

Propose a few more roleplay for u.

Sg police corrupt, then link to judge or lawyer corruption, then link to gov corruption, then head of the pai kia in jail.

Story line if u need help u pm me let me knw. Lol.
Old 27-12-2019, 08:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
applegmarket is Cool - loads of Potential

another proposal. Ash met his teenager sweet heart, who is married to an evil man. he wants to save her and be with her. to do so, he wants to give his special power to her evil husband. what should Ash do?
Old 27-12-2019, 08:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, do keep the updates coming.
Old 27-12-2019, 09:30 AM
Samster

MVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to behold

Episode 11

Ash woke up at 11am the next day morning after a long night delivery of cash envelopes. He had lunch and continued his clean up operations. None of the previous gambling dens were operating today and he could not find new dens too. He overheard a few gamblers that all illegal gambling dens in Singapore were closed today and they had no choices but to pay entrance levy of $150 to gamble in MBS or RWS or stop gamble today.

It seem the clean up operation on gambling dens was a huge success. He decided to turn his radar on illegal money borrowing business aka loan sharks now. He collected information on loan sharks during his operation on gambling dens and his social volunteer experiences. He decided to hunt them down one by one.

He robbed two loan sharks office today and returned home with more cash. He might need a warehouse soon if he kept returning with so much cash daily!

It was 5pm and Ash decided to return to his company to catch up with his new CEO. He was glad his company was in very good shape. The new CEO and few senior managers had a short coffee session with Ash at Starbucks near their office.

One couple interrupted their chat session. They were owner of a rival company whom tried to convince Ash to sell his company to them previously. The guy is Sam and his wife is Agnes. They were in their mid 30s. Agnes maintained her looks and figure very well, definitely overall scored 7.5 or 8 out of 10.

Sam: Hi guys, so coincidence to bump onto you all here. Ash I heard you step down as CEO and leave the company under the good hands of these peoples. You should approach me too and check out my offers.

Ash: I trust my management team to lead my company to new heights. Sam your company is much larger than mine, why so persistent to acquire my small company?

Agnes: Hey Ash, you should be happy that we are interested in your humble company now. Next time when your company bankrupted, you will beg us to buy it. Better make a wise decision now!

Ash: Well, I have nothing to speak to you both. Please do not disturb our happy conversation here. Thanks!

Sam and Agnes left the place. Ash and his senior managers joked Agnes was a bitch, but a very chio bitch! Ash found his fuck target tonight!

That night Ash searched Agnes in Instagram and that bitch love to post her party photos. She posted her party photos on Instagram that she was having fun at Marquee Night club in MBS with her friends.

Ash made his way to Marquee and turned invisible. It was a huge nightclub and there were many pretty foreigner ladies. Ash was focused to find his target and soon found Agnes. They were celebrating hen's night party for one of the ladies Karen. They even hired a handsome korean model to provide last night of fun for Karen!

Time was 11pm plus, and all of them were pretty drunk. They booked a VIP room in MBS and they continued the party inside. It was 4 ladies + 1 Korean model. Ash followed them into their room in invisible mode and watch them party.

He doped their drinks with horny pills. Soon all of them were drunk and high on pills. Ash arranged the korean model + two ladies into the main hall area. Soon the three of them were having wild sex.

Ash arranged Agnes and Karen into the bedroom. He turned visible and began to strip off their clothings.

Agnes: Oppa, please fuck Karen hard, let her enjoy her last fun night as bachelorette! I need some banging too...haha...

Both ladies stripped fully naked and started to kiss other...Ash quickly stripped naked to join them...he went in between the two ladies...and he was kissed all over his body by the two ladies concurrently...Next the two ladies gave him BBBJ concurrently like Jap AV...

Next he lay down on the bed and demanded Agnes to continue suck his dick. Then he demanded Karen to sit on his face so that he can tasted her wet pussy...He enjoyed the moments for 10 mins then asked the ladies to switch positions.

Next he asked Karen to ride him in cowgirl style while he continued to lick Agnes's pussy...then they switched positions again....It was rather tiring to multi task...

Next both ladies positioned in doggy style and Ash took turns to penetrate them...He felt more tiring than enjoying...

Next both ladies lay down and invited Ash to fuck them in missionary style. Ash again took turns to bang them...it was tiring...He decided to end the session and cum inside Agnes's mouth and demanded her to swallow it.

Ash went to the living room and the three person outside were resting after intense sex session. He dragged everyone onto the bed (1 korean model + 4 ladies). The korean guy started to feel horny again and start to randomly bang the 4 ladies.

Ash dressed up and planned to go home as he still got cash envelopes to deliver after midnight. He heard Agnes's mobile phone rang...it was her hubby Sam video calling her...Ash picked up the call and let Sam watch the horny korea model fucking the 4 ladies including his wife Agnes!

Sam was furious and shouted at Korean model to stop the banging...Ash placed her phone at the dressing table to screen the live action for her hubby Sam...

Sam: Stop...I will kill you...where are you? I call the police you idiot!

Ash left the room. Korean model enjoyed fucking the 4 ladies all night. Sam went berserk and tried his best to save his wife...

Ash reached home around 1am. He continued his Robin hood mission and delivered about 30 cash envelopes to the poor families.

Stay tune...
Old 27-12-2019, 10:58 PM
Samster

Episode 12

For the next few days, Ash continued with his operations to rob loan sharks business and he also seized drugs like ecstacy and horny pills from those illegal crime organizations. He completed the delivery of cash envelopes to the poor families.

His operations caused a big wave in the illegal organizations community in Singapore. They had no idea who robbed their money and all of them temporarily ceased their illegal operations to prevent further losses.

On one afternoon, Ash went hunting for illegal activities as usual. It was strange as it seem all the illegal gambling dens, loan sharks, drugs sellers and even illegal cigarette sellers were not operating.

Ash overheard that all the big shots from the impacted illegal organizations had a meeting at a temple at Loyang. He quickly made his way there in invisible mode. There were many cars and men camped outside the temple. Ash sneaked inside the temple and saw the triads leaders discussed on their huge losses. They couldn't understand how their money disappearred under thin air. And they also had no idea who robbed them.

They agreed to let the most respected triad leader Simon to handle this crisis.

Simon: We were robbed millions of dollars. I knew someone distributed $5,000 to many poor families. It is very likely that someone tried to play Robin Hood to rob our money and give to the poor. There were no traces at all and our money just disappeared. I vowed to hunt this mystery person or group. I will make them pay double for our huge losses! Let all pray for our victory!

Ash took photos of the eight triad leaders and he planned to destroy them one by one. Ash was alone to take on all the triads in Singapore.

Suddenly a group of men forced themselves inside the temple to interrupt the triad leader meeting. It was police force lead by Superintendent Anthony.

Anthony: Wow all the big shots gathered here today. Planning some big business? Can count me in too?

Simon: Sir, we are only here for praying. Everyone can join us.

Anthony: Pray to God to recover your losses? If you lost anything, you should make report to police, we can help you.

Simon: Noted. We will certainly report to police if needed. We are good citizens and always willingly to maintain good relationships with Police. Sir, do you want to join us for vegetarian meal?

Anthony: No thanks. I'm busy...still need to catch bad guys...I already obtained my objective here..You all better dismiss here after vegetarian meal...if not I will treat all the leaders here to my Cantonment office for coffee. Ciao!

Superintendent Anthony left with his team. Ash was impressed by the charisma of this senior police officer. At least Ash didn't felt alone to deal with all these bad guys.

Ash watch the eight triad leaders ate vegetarian meal and waited for the right opportunity to strike. Finally one of them went toilet, and Ash followed him. He recognized this leader was the drug dealer boss where Ash seized their pills.

Ash used chloroform cloth to KO this guy and dragged him inside one cubicle. Ash brought some of the pills that he seized and randomly staffed a handful of pills inside that guy mouth. Ash only knew ecstacy and horny pills, he got no idea what were the other type of pills. Finally Ash flashed that guy's head inside the toilet bowl to wake him up.

That leader felt dizzy and shouted for help. His men rushed inside and helped him back to the dining area. The pills effect kicked in now, that leader was dropped to the ground and was struggling. His face turned purple and vomited white form. Soon he stopped breathing.

The other triad leaders watch in horror. One leader down and seven more leaders to eliminate.

Simon: The real game started...call the police now...And we need to urgently recall Crow from his long holidays back to Singapore to handle our biggest crisis ever!

Crow was the legendary big time gangster and was also the right hand man of Simon. Crow was one of the most feared gangster ever and had never disappointed Simon before. Is Ash in deep trouble now?

Stay tune...
Old 27-12-2019, 11:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
heehua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-joker View Post
Propose a few more roleplay for u.

Sg police corrupt, then link to judge or lawyer corruption, then link to gov corruption, then head of the pai kia in jail.

Story line if u need help u pm me let me knw. Lol.
Support you bro! Would love to read this story
Old 28-12-2019, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, please share more soon TS.
Old 29-12-2019, 01:19 AM
Samster

Episode 13

All the remaining seven triad leaders were heavily protected that day. Superintendent Anthony was overall in charge of the investigation of the death of the triad leader in the temple and robbery of illegal organizations.

It became a 3 battle force against time.
1. Ash to eliminate all the triad leaders asap.
2. Triads to hunt down Ash and eliminate him asap.
3. Police to break cases of the mystery of the death of the triad leader and the robbery of illegal organizations to distribute to the poor.

It was 3pm. Ash decided to visit Superintendent Anthony's office at Police Cantonment Complex to collect more information on the triads. Ash was in invisible mode and openly walked into the Police HQ. On his way to Anthony's department, he overheard the conversation of two police officers inside the lift.

Officer Romeo: Hey Desmond, today is your first day reporting to Superintendent Anthony. I briefly tell you about his history so that you won't screw up.

Officer Desmond: I did my homework on my Idol. Anthony is the unofficial most respected senior police officer here. He was the best cadet in police academy and was the most promising police officer. However his character changed completely after the death of his wife many years ago. He always seem to be inside his own world and talking to himself. Got different rumors said they he got mental issues or he can speak to spirits or he got sixth senses. His way of resolving crime is orthodox, but he always managed to resolve crimes... even the most strange or mystery cases...

Officer Romeo: Ok good. Yes he definitely got the potential to be Commissioner of Police if the tragedy of his wife didn't happened.

Ash followed the two young officers into Superintendent Anthony's Office. Anthony was briefing his team on this case which was the biggest case in recent years. The white board pinned the photos of all the triad leaders and their crime gathered.

Suddenly Anthony instructed all his staff to leave the office for canteen break for 30 mins. Office was empty now except for Anthony and Ash. Ash took his mobile phone to capture the useful information on the white board.

Anthony: Take your time to collect the information. My office is always open for you.

Ash looked around and there were no one else...

Anthony: I introduce myself - Anthony or some called me Crazy Sir. I went to the temple not to see the eight triad leaders, but to find the mystery hero. I already sensed you were there and I predicted you will pay me a visit here.

Ash remained calm and silent.

Anthony: Don't be feared by me, I'm just like you with a little special ability. I had a strange sixth senses...but not always accurate haha...I can sensed your presence and you are not a spirit...you are a man...invisible man...I can sense you are a good person yet orthodox...similar to me...we can be friends...

Ash remained silent and continued to monitor the situation...

Anthony: We are dealing with bad guys and I don't really care if they are punished by god, police or superhero like you. Most important is bad guys must be eliminated. For example, no one will believe if my investigation report write triad leader killed by invisible man right? It sound more logically to write drug leader killed by consumed own drugs?

Ash felt like clapping his hands in agreement but controlled himself...

Anthony: We can work together like Robin Hood and Batman...you can take your time to consider...this is my personal name card...feel free to contact me...personal mobile number, what app, WeChat or email etc. Good luck to you!

Ash took his name card and left his office. On his way out of Police Cantonment Complex, he spotted mediacorp was filming yet another new police drama. He saw actress RL in police attire and she looked more pretty in real person.

It was a hot day and RL seem to be little exhausted. Director permitted her to rest inside the temporary office for 30 mins while the rest of crew continued filming with other actors. Ash quickly sneaked inside the temporary office and locked the door.

Ash doped on her mineral water bottle with a horny pill which RL drank the whole bottle. Ash waited for few minutes for the effect of the pill and turned visible.

RL: Who are you?

Ash: I'm your co star Alvin. We are filming bed scene now.

RL: Oh shit...I didn't prepared anything...what is my role?

Ash: You role is a horny police woman and I played your policeman hubby. This will be the most steamy sex scene in mediacorp history...

RL: Ok no problem. I'm the most professional actress. I'm already in the role now... Hubby come hug me...strip me naked...

Ash: I like your police attire...remove bra and panties will do....

RL proceed to french kiss Ash passionately and slowly removed her bra and panties. Ash inserted his hand inside her police uniform and played with her boobs. Her boobs were bigger than expected. Ash removed 2 buttons off her uniform and sucked her sexy nipples...

Ash: Time to access your acting skills...Give me a good BBBJ...

It was simply amazing to see such a elegant actress sucking his dick. Ash can feel RL fully put in her heart and soul for the wonderful BBBJ. What a professional actress...

Ash demanded 69. Her pussy was wet and yummy...Ash truly enjoyed drinking her juices...Ash couldn't controlled anymore...He asked RL to lean against the table to fuck her in standing doggy style...It was so exciting to fuck her in police uniform...

Next Ash cleared the stuff on the table and carried RL to lay on top...then Ash moved to edge of table to fuck her in standing missionary style...RL moaned loudly...Ash afraid she might alerted outside staff...He bended forward to french kiss her to reduce her noise and continue to bang her fast and furious...Finally he cannot hold anymore and cum on her police uniform!

Ash wiped off his sperms from her uniform and carried her back to the sofa to sleep. Ash also helped her to wore back her bra and panties. Ash gave her a final kiss on the forehead and left the room. RL was still moaning in her dream "Alvin I love you...my hubby.."

Ash went out of the room and shocked to see the actor Alvin was actually busy filming here too. Ash wasn't meant to sabotage Alvin...because he played the role of policeman too often...he was the first actor that came to his mind...Sorry Alvin 😂

Ash went Geylang and brought 10 unregistered sims card. He went home to prepare for night mission. He ensured his inventory bag is well stocked especially with chloroform. He kept all the horny pills for himself at home and packed the rest of pills into few packets. He put those packets of pills into his inventory bag.

He went out to the crowded orchard road, and took out one unregistered sim card into his mobile phone. Ash texted Superintendent Anthony but feared Anthony will traced his location.

Ash texted: Robin will go for night operation. 1 down... 7 leaders remaining. Batman game on?

Anthony texted: Game on. Long night for Batman's team. 24 hours watching all 7 leaders. Which one Robin will strike first?

Ash texted: Use your sixth sense. Wait for Robin's next update!

Ash took out the unregistered sim card and discarded it in Orchard road. Ash feared police will hunt him down...

Will the night mission succeed for Ash? How he intend to take on the 7 triad leader? Was Superintendent Anthony a friend or enemy?

Stay tune...
Old 29-12-2019, 02:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Valashnikov deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good story TS. Is Eric Tsang or Simon Yam involved too?
Old 30-12-2019, 06:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

enjoyed reading your story, look forward to more updates.
Old 30-12-2019, 08:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

I really like this story!        

setting up my tent here for more updates.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1