The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 15-07-2020, 05:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
borat69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bangkok scams - what have you seen?

Anyone who have experienced scams? Anything like robberies or extortions? I read there are some blackmail schemes?

Just want to try new things but also avoid the scams

Last edited by borat69; 03-08-2020 at 04:55 PM.
Old 15-07-2020, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 19
william99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok scams - what have you seen?

Go Thermae Bar look for what you want.
Almost 100% freelance, no gangster behind.
Take short time to try. If good then get contact.
With her contact, can direct arrange to your hotel or condo or house. If you are comfortable.

8 pts & above only hor...
Be PATIENCE hor...
Pls pm me if I not yet rtn, at least I can easily search for your latest post...

No queue now...

Kamsiah...
Old 16-07-2020, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by borat69 View Post
First I will share one experience.

Wechat discovery, send alot of SYTs. If not like, pay 5000
If you stay in the hotel, they can’t do anything.
Old 16-07-2020, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
borat69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by william99 View Post
Go Thermae Bar look for what you want.
Almost 100% freelance, no gangster behind.
Take short time to try. If good then get contact.
With her contact, can direct arrange to your hotel or condo or house. If you are comfortable.
i have thermae experience already for long time

looking for places with better looking girls however

anyone experience with finfin or sites like tiger?
Old 16-07-2020, 04:10 PM
Samster

ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i have thermae experience already for long time

looking for places with better looking girls however

anyone experience with finfin or sites like tiger?
How many times you been to Thermae? There are so many girls there and you can pick them face to face. Picking from images are so unreliable, what's the chances of getting prettier ones

If you lack the courage then how to explore? Be brave and you will get your unforgettable adventures.

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily

Last edited by ZanShen; 18-07-2020 at 11:45 PM.
Old 20-07-2020, 01:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10425 / Power: 19
zendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
How many times you been to Thermae? There are so many girls there and you can pick them face to face. Picking from images are so unreliable, what's the chances of getting prettier ones

If you lack the courage then how to explore? Be brave and you will get your unforgettable adventures.
Tbh, the quality of girls at Thermae has deteriorated over the years. The last time I went in March this year, probably only 4 or 5 caught my eye out of the 100 - 120 there.

Round 2: ZanShen SvampS Prejudiced sgoh Solopop Pinpongball randily exactmatxspeed Rasta Marley
Old 21-07-2020, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zendra View Post
Tbh, the quality of girls at Thermae has deteriorated over the years. The last time I went in March this year, probably only 4 or 5 caught my eye out of the 100 - 120 there.
Sure. At least you were able to identify the good ones. From images, how to do it The rational of TS is strange. Just my personal view, no hard feelings hor

Old 26-07-2020, 06:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10425 / Power: 19
zendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
Sure. At least you were able to identify the good ones. From images, how to do it The rational of TS is strange. Just my personal view, no hard feelings hor
Maybe TS' standard too high liao. Haha. But to be fair, I was there at a later timing (around 11pm?). The better looking ones might have already been taken by others for ST/LT.

Majority of the leftover girls will move over to Insanity after Thermae closes.

Round 2: ZanShen SvampS Prejudiced sgoh Solopop Pinpongball randily exactmatxspeed Rasta Marley
Old 04-09-2020, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Anyone who have experienced scams? Anything like robberies or extortions? I read there are some blackmail schemes?

The more you walk in the night, one day will meet the ghost...
The more you go up the mountain, one day will meet the tiger...

I'M CIM KING
Old 04-09-2020, 06:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Actually the most dangerous scams are from tiraks!
Old 04-09-2020, 08:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

when using chat app to find FLs, be careful.
Most are ladyboys.
There are valid girls though.
1 trick they use is ask for your hotel & room number, go straight up your room.
Do not do that.
Always insist on meeting outside in a public place, no matter how good they look.
Else just abandon the plan.

2 times called FL come my hotel room. Both times are ladyboy.
Rejected them on the spot, pay 500 baht transport fee ask them get lost.
Got 1 threatened me. Lock me up in room forbid me to escape or contacting anyone via hotel phone or hp. I dont want cause trouble with police so paid him the full fee and let him go.
Old 05-09-2020, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
when using chat app to find FLs, be careful.
Most are ladyboys.
Oh yes. These lady boys normally post nicer images than others. They can look slim in the image but actually thick in real. Better don't use chat app.

Old 05-09-2020, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Actually the most dangerous scams are from tiraks!
The walking ATM

I'M CIM KING
Old 05-09-2020, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 596 / Power: 20
bluetooth is a name known to allbluetooth is a name known to allbluetooth is a name known to allbluetooth is a name known to allbluetooth is a name known to allbluetooth is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
The walking ATM
🤣🤣😂 ahhhh yes I recall that.. ever have one.. when need money will be like “how la honey how la?” When don’t need money will be like “e saat! e hia!” Good to have gotten rid of her..
Old 06-09-2020, 12:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
The walking ATM
The walking ATM aka jai dee man.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1