The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-07-2020, 05:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future
Re: Typical Ex-girlfriend story...

Moar plsssss
Old 23-07-2020, 01:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10926 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

More of this naughty housewife please
Old 23-07-2020, 01:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9739 / Power: 18
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice story, support and camping...
Old 23-07-2020, 05:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to your next updates to this nice story TS.
Old 23-07-2020, 08:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

please share more ts, this story is nice.
Old 23-07-2020, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 10
Blackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to behold
It is quite common nowadays that most people end up still having sex with their ex after
breaking up. But it does depend on the type of break up. If it was a 'peaceful' breakup,
likely would end up having sex again. Ya.. maybe due to the familiarity with that person and
it gradually becomes friends with benefits.
I broke up with one of my ex-bf as well because he has this tendency to hurt himself when he
gets angry or frustrated, otherwise he is a very nice guy. At first I thought of helping him
improve when we were together, but it didn't, and it really made me stressful, in the end
broke up with him.
I was attached with another guy maybe about half year later, but my ex suddenly called to say
he wants to pass me something which I left at his house. To be honest I didn't expect he will
come find me. The strange thing was at that moment in time, I kinda forgot that he wasn't my
boyfriend anymore ya. He asked me whether want to go out together awhile, I just gladly
accepted lor. I was just too comfortable with him, so I took my bath and came out with just a
towel wrap round my body. But when I stepped out from the toilet, while he was sitting in my
bedroom playing snake on his Nokia, the feeling was kind of weird when he looked at me. A bit
embarrassed, but at the same time a familiar feeling when we stayed together last time (we
rented a room and stayed together).We were staring at each other, he was dumbfolded as well.
To be honest, I was hoping that he would make the 'first move' to say something or to give me
a hug or something, but well..he just stared, so I made the first move to close the door and
dropped the towel.
I couldn't explain what got into me or why I did that, most probably some parts of me still
yearns to be with my ex? That time I was still at the beginning stage with my new bf, and we
didn't get into anything physical yet, but my ex kinda filled up that gap for me. The feeling
of having sex with him was a mixture of refreshing and naughty, at the same time a bit of
guilt towards my new bf, and yet in the back of my mind kept telling myself, done that before
with him, done that before, this time only then will stop le...but, it becomes 2nd time, 3rd
time, then dunno how many times le. There is a kind of excitement which I can't really
describe, to have sex with someone who is not your boyfriend, while you have a boyfriend
already, yet you can still convince yourself that you have done it with your ex before le,
just one more time doesn't hurt anyone right..However, it did really hindered my relationship
with my boyfriend to proceed further. At first really feel wanted, but later there was just
that guilt that really gotten all over me.. and in the end broke off with my bf as well le.
Old 23-07-2020, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

Damm u the ex I want
Old 23-07-2020, 05:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Awesome posts TS.
Makes me think of all my ex(s) and wondering who is still keen.
Alamak those were pre mobile and pager days

Thanks for the memories. Cheers!
Old 23-07-2020, 07:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
claronet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share sis Blackenrose
Old 25-07-2020, 08:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, hope for more updates soon.
Old 25-07-2020, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 12
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

I would say, it is the chemistry. Chemistry does wonders during sex. He knows what sextisfies you, and vice versa.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackenrose View Post
It is quite common nowadays that most people end up still having sex with their ex after
breaking up. But it does depend on the type of break up. If it was a 'peaceful' breakup,
likely would end up having sex again. Ya.. maybe due to the familiarity with that person and
it gradually becomes friends with benefits.
I broke up with one of my ex-bf as well because he has this tendency to hurt himself when he
gets angry or frustrated, otherwise he is a very nice guy. At first I thought of helping him
improve when we were together, but it didn't, and it really made me stressful, in the end
broke up with him.
I was attached with another guy maybe about half year later, but my ex suddenly called to say
he wants to pass me something which I left at his house. To be honest I didn't expect he will
come find me. The strange thing was at that moment in time, I kinda forgot that he wasn't my
boyfriend anymore ya. He asked me whether want to go out together awhile, I just gladly
accepted lor. I was just too comfortable with him, so I took my bath and came out with just a
towel wrap round my body. But when I stepped out from the toilet, while he was sitting in my
bedroom playing snake on his Nokia, the feeling was kind of weird when he looked at me. A bit
embarrassed, but at the same time a familiar feeling when we stayed together last time (we
rented a room and stayed together).We were staring at each other, he was dumbfolded as well.
To be honest, I was hoping that he would make the 'first move' to say something or to give me
a hug or something, but well..he just stared, so I made the first move to close the door and
dropped the towel.
I couldn't explain what got into me or why I did that, most probably some parts of me still
yearns to be with my ex? That time I was still at the beginning stage with my new bf, and we
didn't get into anything physical yet, but my ex kinda filled up that gap for me. The feeling
of having sex with him was a mixture of refreshing and naughty, at the same time a bit of
guilt towards my new bf, and yet in the back of my mind kept telling myself, done that before
with him, done that before, this time only then will stop le...but, it becomes 2nd time, 3rd
time, then dunno how many times le. There is a kind of excitement which I can't really
describe, to have sex with someone who is not your boyfriend, while you have a boyfriend
already, yet you can still convince yourself that you have done it with your ex before le,
just one more time doesn't hurt anyone right..However, it did really hindered my relationship
with my boyfriend to proceed further. At first really feel wanted, but later there was just
that guilt that really gotten all over me.. and in the end broke off with my bf as well le.
Old 25-07-2020, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 5
fillerup is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfillerup is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Mai stop leh. Need more pics also.
Old 25-07-2020, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by junmin95 View Post
Part 5

Christmas Day - 2 months after part 4.

Woke up and texted Q.

Me: "Will be waiting for you at 11am."
Q: "Sure."

Washed up, wore a nice pair of shorts and slim fit shirt with a pair of loafers and went to get my car. Today is a very special day.

Me (whispering into her ear): "Thanks Q. it was a great sex."
Q: "Hope you like it too."

TBC
Please continue writing your sexual escapades, cheers!
Old 25-07-2020, 07:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

Many thanks for sharing this story TS, it's very nice. Certainly look forward to more updates soon.
Old 25-07-2020, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Sis Blackenrose for interesting sharing.
Hope to hear from Bro TS.. especially missing part leading to trip to Malaysia.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1